• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon College - Student Life

"Do you know if Charmander will be alright?" Fraser asked. Blake noticed Lee leaving and so he gently tugged on Fraser's trousers to get him to wait outside also. Fraser glanced down at Blake and also noticed Lee leaving, so he understood what Blake was implying. "We'll give you some space," Fraser said to the Nurse. Fraser gently stroked Charmander's head before following Lee out into the waiting room with Blake and sat next to her.

"So what's up with Hig then? Did you say that it has a cold?" Fraser asked Lee as he gently stroked Hig's head. Blake sat next to Fraser and looked up at him, as he was still sinking the side of Fraser which was foreign to him.

(OOC: Please note that the Charmander's temperature is higher since he is a fire type, as their bodies are normally hotter due to the production of flames inside.)

BIC:
The Nurse took out the thermometer out of the Charmander's mouth, as she said to Fraser while he left, "I'm not initially sure if he will be okay, as I will have to still do my procedure on checking him up first. He doesn't look too great though since he's pretty hot." A quiet pulse of beeping noises emitted from the thermometer, as it read while a light indicator on the side turned red, "265.7 Degrees Celcius." She quietly said to herself while the Brionne placed the other stuff down on a nearby table, "Wow, you sure are awfully hot there little baby, it's time to help you cool down then."

She saw the Brionne quickly wrap the ice pack around a light layer of clean cloth, as she placed it on the Charmander's head. She smiled at her, as the Nurse placed the blanket over his lower body, while she said to the Brionne, "Watch the little guy, I'll go talk to Audino and then tell the Rotom to process the files for the slips."
The Brionne replied cheerfully as she carefully stroked the Charmander's chest that was slight hot to the touch, "Bri, Brionne." [Translation: Well alright, I'll watch the little fella then.]

Hig let out as small sneeze as she tried to hide it. "yea." Lee replied, "She has a thing against dust that causes her inmunsystem to go down or something." Jeff looked at Blake who was behind Fraser. "mud-kip? [you ok?]" Jeff asked at the Pokémon. He was confuses on why the Pokémon was always behind Fraser. He knew that the Pokémon had a ting to guard his trainer, but why sulk behind him?

"Aw...That sucks, I'm sorry to hear that," Fraser said as he looked at the poorly Skiddo. Blake noticed Jeff curiously looking at him. "Ty...Tyrogue-Ty," Blake explained that he's never seen Fraser this sad and distressed before, 'cause even when the world seems to go against him, he has a smile on his face regardless. So this is new. Fraser glanced up at the analog clock that overlooked the room and read the time. "Well...I'm already like 20 minutes late for this lesson. I should probably go but it will be pointless since I'll do nothing apart from worry about Charmander," Fraser pondered in thought and then scoffed and chuckled as he realised something. "The funny thing is...Charmander isn't even my Pokemon yet,"

Blake decided he didn't want to be shocked about Fraser anymore and do something in the meantime. he still had the ball in his hand and so he went in front of Lee and Fraser and started to do some keepy-uppys with it. "Wow, Blake...You're actually really good," Fraser said, in sligt disbelief. Fraser looked at Jeff and asked, "Do you want to play with the ball also?"

Lee let go of the Pokémon as the water-type. Jeff nocked the ball out of Blake's game as it went on the floor. Jeff then toasted it back to Blake as an invitation to a game. Lee instead got strait to the point. "well it is hard not to be sad when a baby Pokémon who went to you just suddenly faints." Lee replied as hig let out another sneeze. Lee put her hand on higs head as she pet the skiddo. "I think you should be fine with missing this class anyway. The principle would understand if the nurse also tells him about the charmander." Lee replied, "anyway, I am fine here. for this period I have lunch so I could be here with hig."

"Yeah, I guess you're right," Fraser said as he dropped his head back so it leaned on the wall behind. Blake happily took the ball and stepped away from Mudkip. Blake did a couple of keepy-uppys as he spoke. "Ty-Ty," Blake explained the game to hit it to each other without dropping the ball. Blake then hit the bottom of the ball using the side of his foot lightly, so it floated over to Jeff.

Fraser's stomach started to rumble as he remembers that he never got any food. "Ugh," Fraser moaned in annoyance. "We need to get food, we haven't eaten yet. If it's lunch for you, then we can still get food," Fraser said aloud. Fraser looked at Blake and saw him happily playing with Jeff. Fraser decided that Blake should stay and carry on playing with Jeff. Fraser then looked past Blake andJeff to see his Shiny Nosepass just wandering around the waiting room and looking all the leaflets, posters and such on the wall. Fraser squinted as he was rather confused as to what he was doing. "Hey Nosepass, come with me to get food okay," Fraser said to him. Nosepass turned around and nodded. Fraser stood up and said to Blake, "I'm heading to the canteen to pick up some food, you stay here and I'll bring you back a cheese sandwich for ya," Fraser said as he started to walk out with Nosepass beside him.

Blake did a concerned look at Fraser as he walked away, but since Nosepass was with him, he was cool with it and resumed playing with Jeff. Fraser turned back to Lee before he left the room. "Do you want me to get you food also? I've got plenty of money so that's not a problem. You won't need to move to get food then and wait here still," Fraser offered.

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Alright. I haven't been able to handle a bunch of reports lately, but I've noticed a /shitton/ of reports about this and I think it's time to address this officially.

DuskVyoryx - we have rules here that prohibit the sort of behaviour you've been demonstrating a lot here. Controlling other people's characters, forcing hits upon them in battle, etc, is one of the biggest goddamn no-nos of RPing, especially around here. And you've been doing a LOT of it. I strongly recommend you read the RP forum rules and refrain from autoing again, or some pretty drastic action will be taken against you.

"no. I am good." Lee replied, "I will just have something later." Jeff jumpted to hit the ball back to Blake with his head. The pokemon was happy to have someone to play with. "Anyway. Weren't you already headed to the cafeteria earlier and you didnt get anything?" She replied jokingly.

Fraser awkwardly chuckled. "Where well we were lining up for food but then Charmander started to worryingly shake like a mental Maractus...anyway see ya in a bit," Fraser said before heading off to the canteen. Fraser got to the canteen and the line was rather small since everyone had already gone to get their food at the beginning of lunch and went to do their own thing already. Fraser then started to scout out all the food they had on offer. Fraser looked down at shiny Nosepass who was happily just trotting along beside Fraser. "Is there anything you want Nosepass," Fraser asked. Nosepass looked up at the glass blocking the foods and also started to scout out some food.

Fraser then started to think in his head. "I need to think of a nickname for this guy, it will come to me sooner or later,"

Blake leaped to the side in order to reach the ball and kicked it back up in the air as he slid along the hard floor. The ball went high in the air rather than to Jeff.

A wild Jigglypuff suddenely came flying from a distance. It was dropping art and bruised from battle. "PATHETIC! These wild pokemon are weak! Come on, give me a challenge!" a distant voice shouted from the direction the Jigglypuff came from

Cedar was new to the school, having just transferred in. She had barely any battling experience as breeding and friendship was more her style, but she was hoping she could learn about battling at this school too.

She had just been moving to sit at a table for lunch, her Mimikyu on her shoulder when she spotted a shiny nosepass with a trainer looking at the canteen food. She tilted her head in awe but was distracted when she heard the distant exclaimation and saw the wounded Jigglypuff being chased into the area.

Fraser turned back to the food display and started to consider what food to offer Nosepass. Nosepass then turned around as his attention was also caught by the Jigglypuff cry in pain in the distance. Nosepass decided to wander towards the normal type cries and out of the canteen. Fraser picked up a chocolate bar and turned back to Nosepass.
"Hey Nosepass, what about th-" Fraser stopped talking as he realised that his fellow rock type had disappeared completely. Fraser sharply swiveled around to scan the canteen in search for Nosepass, but didn't find anything. Fraser noticed a trainer with a Mimikyu so he urgently approached them with a worried look on his face. "D-did you see where a yellow Nosepass went?" Fraser asked with a worried tone.

Cedar had been distracted by the sound of the Jigglypuff but was alerted to the Nosepass' trainer as he approached her.
"Oh- the shiny one? Yes I could hardly take my eyes off it! It headed out of the canteen."
The Mimikyu on her shoulder gestured it's wooden tail in the direction the Nosepass at gone.

Fraser sighed in relief in response to the trainer's answer. "Th-Thank you so much. I owe you one," Fraser said with his hands together. Fraser then rushed out of the canteen with the Cheese sandwich and a Chocolate Bar in his hands, that he was unaware of having in his possession still.

Nosepass casually walked out of the building and looked around for the Jigglypuff that made him so curious. Nosepassnoticed a trainer that seemed to be yelling and he was near a Jigglypuff. Nosepass then started to get worried at the possibility of the trainer being similar to the ones that tried to catch him before he met Blake. Nosepass then started to urgently look around for somewhere to hide from the trainer.

The trainer noticed the pokemon. "Nosepass? Looks like good EXP grinding. Wartortle! Slay this weakling!" The trainer snapped, and a Wartortle with a mystic water on its neck released itself. "Heheh, more experience never hurts. Water Pulse!"
A dense drop of water appeared in between Wartortle's hands, before morphing into a glowing sphere of pulsing and shifting water, twisting rapidly in a spherical whirlpool and amorphous mass of shining liquid. Wartortle fired off the water pulse. It went flying rapidly towards the Nosepass, capable of doing intense damage of landing.

Fraser found his Shiny Nosepass acting all panicked as they Water Pulse came flying towards him. Fraser acted quickly and returned Nosepass into his Pokeball before he could get hit by the water attack.

"HE! What on earth are you doing attacking my Pokemon!" Fraser yelled at the trainer, pissed off at the unnecessary hostility that the trainer showed.

The trainer shrugged. "Okay, one, I was experience grinding, two, how was I supposed to know it was trained? Look, if you have a problem with regular wild pokemon battles, I don't care. So screw off."

Fraser paused as he tried to process the stupidity he was hearing from this random bloke. "Look around you. You're on College Campus, the majority of Pokemon roaming around here will belong to trainers. Only stupid people won't realize that." Fraser said in an assertive tone as he stepped towards this inconsiderate trainer. Fraser was determined to get his message across before someone else's Pokemon got hurt because of this person's reckless actions.

"Oh, please, right behind me is a part of the safari zone where the fence is broken, a ton of wild pokemon were flooding out from there. PLUS, there are wild pokemon wandering on to campus, and a few bird pokemon flying in. The chances of a wild encounter are higher than you think.

"Yet that chance is smaller than the Pokemon belonging to someone. You might as well go the safari zone. Why are you here?" Fraser asked trying to understand this person's thinking. Fraser looked down at his hand seeing the chocolate bar and the cheese sandwich. He remembered that his Pokemon was hungry and that was the reason why he's here.

"You know what, screw you. I'm leaving," Fraser said in a cheesed off tone as he waved his arm and walked back inside.

The trainer shrugged again. "Fine. Be that way. Weakling. Your pokemon is so pathetic. It can't even defend itself. It clearly wasn't trained very well."

Last edited:
Fraser stopped walking away after hearing the trainer's words and clenched his fist. He paused momentarily as he resisted the urge to turn around and put his fist into the guy's face but held back the temptation and proceeded back to the Doctor's Office.

Fraser saw Lee patiently waiting still and Blake and Jeff playing ball with each other.
"Hey Blake, I got you your Cheese Toastie," Fraser said joyfully before throwing the sandwich wich was still in its plastic bag to him. Blake got up from the floor and caught the bag, he didn't hesitate ripping it open and devour the sandwich. Fraser walked up to the patient door and knocked on the door and opened it "So any news on Charmander?" Fraser asked, hoping that there was good news waiting to be told to him.

The trainer watched him walk off as he grinned. As he saw the other trainer walk out of sight, he said, "I guess I was right. He is a weakling trainer. Nowhere close to being a worthy adversary."

(OOC: Beep boop, I apoligize if I haven't been posting in a while; as I have not been getting alerts here until now. Beep beep boop.)

BIC:

The Nurse was busy grabbing the needed files for the sick Charmander, as she said to Rotom, "Alright Rotom, I need you to go over to the boy that's calling over there. Tell him that Charmander's doing fine, but he's still sick."
The Rotom replied while he got out of his computer, "Zzzztt... you got it!" He quickly zoomed towards the nearest fan while his overheated body turned into a darker shade of orange. He swiftly got into the tiny fan that was on his desk, while he slowly rose up from the smooth surface.

He steadily hovered towards Fraser while the blades on his fan slowly spun around. He attempted to get rid of the excess heat in his body as quickly as he could, as he took in several deep breaths. He said to Fraser while he panted, "Zzzrrrttt... so... hot... Zzz... Charmander... Rrr... is... f- fine... b- bu- but........ still.... Zzzzzzz... sick....... Ahh... so... rrr.... h- h- hot!" His body trembled from his anxiety that piled inside, as the blades started to swirl around quicker.

Meanwhile, Tori arrived at Room 187B after some walking, as she was greeted by a man that had a muscular build. The man said while the Pokémon felt intimidated from his deep, masculine voice, "Well hello there, you must be Tori. Let me just say, they call me Mr. Jackson. I'll be your ranger teacher today, and well... I know, there's only a few other students that are coming. There's not as many rangers here as trainers, plus they both have their significant differences."

Tori followed Mr. Jackson inside the room, while the Pokémon emitted out a quiet cry at her. She gently placed her left hand on his stomach, as she said to him in a gentle tone, "Shh... it's okay baby, I understand that you're scared. I'm here for you, just relax..."

The trainer was picking fights with other students. He easily sweeped through his opponents. A fairly sized crowd had gathered to see the combat, some to participate, others just to watch, some even taking notes on strategies. The trainer was enjoying constant victory. "Come ON, give me an actual challenge!"

"Okay then. I'll come back later," Fraser said as he sighed in relief that it wasn't severely bad news that awaited him. Fraser turned around and went back to the waiting room. He pondered in thought in what to do next. "I guess I should just head back to class since it's the other population's lunch time is almost over and my lesson is still on," Fraser got Blake and headed to his next lesson which was Pokemon Breeding.

He entered the lesson exchanged the teacher's scolding with his apologies and his explanation. He was excused and he sat down near the back of the class. Blake sat underneath his desk eating his beloved Cheese Toastie as Fraser tried to catch up with everyone else.

The trainer realized that he was once again late for class, and recalled his pokemon. "Listen scrubs, I'm outta here, so beat it!" The crowd walked off. The trainer checked his schedule. "What has Oak signed me up for at this time? Let's see, pokemon evolutionary theory , no, combat strategy, no, ah, there we go, Pokemon Breeding!" The trainer entered the classroom, only to see an enraged teacher.
"Mr. Dread, would you like to tell us why you're 17 minutes late?"
The trainer shrugged. "In the field beating down scrubs." He took his seat.
"To be honest, Kaizo, I have no idea what that old Professor sees in you," the teacher stated.
"Actual skill in combat," Kaizo replied. He noticed Fraser right next to him. "Well well well, if it is isn't the scrub who can't train a pokemon to fight back. How's it going?"

Fraser was oblivious to the guy from before entering the classroom. He was too busy checking Blake wasn't choking to death or something. He looked back up by the time the teacher resumed the lesson. However, when he heard Kaizo's voice from beside him, he froze and started to grind his teeth. Fraser then turned to Kaizo with a large and obnoxious grin. "Hey...crazy seeing you here," Fraser said. Fraser hated this guy's guts despite only meeting him once and now twice, but he knew that making enemies isn't wise, especially since he's on a slim tightrope with the Headmaster already.

"You know what. I think we started off on the wrong foot, let's start over. Hey, I'm Fraser," Fraser said as he held out his hand to Kaizo for a handshake. Fraser continued his obnoxious grin as he spoke. Blake suspiciously looked up at Kaizo, from under Fraser's desk, as they conversed.

The trainer nodded. "Name's Kaizo Dread. Student of Professor Oak. So far haven't lost a single battle against another student. So, other than your Nosepass, what do you have on your team?"

"I have my partner Blake and I have a Charmander also but he'sat the Doctor's office at the moment," Fraser explained as he looked back and forth between his hand and Kaizo's face, still waiting for the handshake.

Tori went over to a desk that was in the middle of the front row, as she sat down with the Pokémon on her lap. The Cyndaquil was still asleep in her sling, while the Minun stood alongside her; looking up at the teacher. Mr. Jackson walked up to the podium and said in an enthusiastic voice, "Hello everyone! I am Mr. Jackson! I am going to be your ranger teacher here. Today's lesson is going to be on capturing Pokémon with the capture styler."

He walked over to the whiteboard and drew out a diagram of the capture disk being launched out; as there were circular lines that orbited the Pokémon. He grabbed his pointer and pointed it over to the whiteboard, as he said, "Alright class, so capturing Pokémon is rather simple. You press the green button that is on your styler and the capture disk comes out. Then, you must wave your styler in the direction that you want the disk to go. To capture a Pokémon, you must have the disk go around the Pokémon in circles."

He took a deep breath and continued on, "When the disk goes around the Pokémon, a tiny amount of friendship is transmitted from you to the Pokémon. When enough of the friendship is transferred to the Pokémon, you have successfully captured a Pokémon! Keep in mind that you cannot capture a Pokémon if it belongs to a trainer; nor can they capture a Pokémon that belongs to you if you have captured it."

A Petilil came from behind his legs, as she walked over with Mr. Jackson towards the open area that was clearly visible to each pupil. Mr. Jackson said in a confident tone, "Alright class, now I'll show you how a capture is done! Let's get this capture on!" He took out his capture styler and pressed on the button, as the capture disk came out! The Petilil's instincts kicked in, as she quickly launched a razor leaf at the disk! He quickly pressed on a red button on his capture styler, as the disk quickly returned back to the styler!

He said to the Petilil in a hesitant tone; while some of the students chuckled, "Hey Petilil, take it easy will ya? We're not getting into attacks yet now. I'm just demonstrating how to capture Pokémon with the styler alright?"
The Petilil giggled, as she replied, "Pet, Pet Petilil." [Translation: Alright buddy, I was just a bit carried off there.]

"Fair enough, I'm not that experienced when it comes to battling to be honest. I've only ever had one battle, and I won that one. So I guess I'm ill defeated also," Fraser scoffed as he made the witty remark. "Don't get any ideas though," Fraser said. Blake stopped inspecting Kaizo as he felt Fraser stop feeling agitated in his presence and he attending back to his cheese sandwich and proceed to finish it off. He licked his fingers afterward to salvour as much of the sandwich as he could.

"Fraser! Kaizo! Pay attention!" The Teacher yelled as he watched his ruler in his desk. Fraser rolled his eyes rather than getting startled and casually faced the front again. Paying attention for the rest of the lesson.

OOC: Be sure to check the discussion for the college timetable.

BIC: The teacher then continued to explain the egg groups of different Pokemon. "Each Pokemon falls under an egg group, sometimes more than one." The teacher then pointed at a diagram of a Chimchar, a Hoppip and an Ambipom on the blackboard with her large ruler. "For example, Chimchar, has two egg groups, field and Human-Like. Hoppip also has two groups, fairy and grass. However, since they are not in the same egg group. They will be unable to breed with each other, putting it simply. Ambipom, who is in the field egg group, can breed with Chimchar since they have an egg group in common. You understand?" The teacher explained to the class. A few students put their hands up and asked questions on the topic. Mainly asking what egg group their Pokemon was in.

Fraser got rather into what the teacher was explaining. It seems that all the topics that get explained in these classes aren't really that boring to him it turns out. Fraser glanced up and realized the majority of the lesson had passed and it wasn't too long till it was over. Fraser then remembered what he had next and it was Pokemon Geography. I wonder what that was about. Fraser turned to Kaizo. "Hey, what do you have next?"

Kaizo held up his finger and pulled out his schedule. "Hold on, lemme check. Oak set my classes, so I don't...ah! Haha, tag battle tactics, yes! Thank you professor!" Kaizo laughed before turning to Fraser. "So, see you around?"

Leon marched down the halls in panic he had missed third period and now he had a geography lesson where all he would is ignore all the other students and watch the clock." Man I need to have a battle soon I can't take it anymore," spoke leon to himself " I am so bored of these no fun lessons."

"Yeah...See you around," Fraser said as he and Blake left the classroom and made his way to his next lesson. As he approached his Geography class, he noticed Leon who hadn't seen all day acting all flustered. "Hey, Leon. Are you alright?" Fraser asked concernedly.

"Hey Fraser, I'm sorry I have talked in a while I just had things to think about and just saying you don't happen to have a bottle of water?" questioned leon "you see all that I had for lunch was apples."

"Um...I'll check," Fraser said before opening his backpack and searched inside of it. "No I dont...but I do have a chocolate bar," Fraser pulled out a chocolate bar out of his bag and held it our for Leon, offering it to him. "I guess we both have Geography huh," Fraser said, slightly relieved that it was someone that he didn't actually want to punch that was in the same class as him.