• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon College - Student Life

The Charmander nodded at Fraser, as he quietly said, "Charmander." [Translation: I'll still stick with ya buddy.] He looked at Lee, who had just left the classroom, as he turned towards Blake, who was now hiding behind a desk. He sliently chuckled at him, as he thought to himself, "Oh silly him, guess he's trying to hide it that bad. Well I'll see how long he'll last before being caught."

Meanwhile, Tori quickly reached her arms out to stop the Minun from slamming himself at the door, as she said, "Okay little one, take it easy on the dashes okay?" The Minun giggled and nodded at him, as he noticed the knocking stopped. He looked rather concerned, as his ears perked up to the sound of something screaming!

A voice could be heard outside the room, as it shouted out, "COME BACK HERE RIGHT NOW YOUNG ONE!" Another voice, one that sounded babish squealed out at her, as it cried out while rapid footsteps rushed throughout the hallways! The footsteps continued to rumble about, but it got slightly quieter, as the Minun said in a loud, concerned tone "Minun Minun! Mi Minun!" [Translation: Yeah we better see what's going on! Someone could be in trouble!"

Lee sighed as she watch leon leave before thinking of her own scedual. "It think we need to find him. We have one more class before lunch." She replied getting up, "but then again we have a hole half an hour till next class. Well I do anyway." Lee picked up her bag as she continued to hold Jeff. "I am going to join leon." She replied before leaving, hig in tow.

Tori nodded at Minun, as she quickly picked up the Cyndaquil who was still asleep, as she gently placed him in her sling. She said to Minun, "Alright, I suppose that it's time to investigate on what's going on." She quickly turned on her capture styler, as a yellowish antenna extended out, while several beeps sounded out at her.

She grabbed her bag and her keys as she opened the door and exited out of her room, while she locked the door and placed her keys in her bag in several swift motions. She saw what appeared to be a rather large, muscular man in a blue outfit, as he had a blackish hat around his head that shined fear in people's eyes. She also saw a small creature that the man appeared to be chasing after, as it looked blue like the clear sky, and had shark-like features that clearly looked like a newborn's to her glance.

She quickly ran after them, while her styler continued to beep, as it started to become more rapid when she got closer to them. The Minun's cheeks sparked, as he swiftly dashed forward to the man, trying to catch up to him! It was only a matter of time before the man would catch this mysterious little creature, as it continued to run away from him while it cried out in a babish scream!

OOC:(It's lunch time now @The_life_as_a_shadow )

BIC: "Okay then, that's fine with me," Fraser said in response to Charmander. Fraser then turned to Lee as she went off to go with Leon. "Okay then, see you in a bit," Fraser said. Fraser then looked around his feet and under his desk. "Where's Blake?" Fraser asked Charmander. He noticed Charmander was looking at something so he followed whatever he was focused on. He saw Blake rolling from desk to desk, trying to be undetected as he made his way back to Fraser. "Ty..." Blake said under his breath and holding up his ball showing Fraser and Charmander. Fraser sighed before turning into a chuckle as Fraser placed his hand on Blake's head in endearment. Fraser stood up and left the classroom and headed back to Leon's dorm.

Fraser looked down at Charmander as he made his way through the dorm hallways and wondered. "Does this mean that Charmander wants to be a part of my team now or not? Hmm... ah ha, I've got a plan to see if he does or not. I'll do it later, though," Fraser thought. As he made his way down the hallway, he noticed a lot of noise coming from ahead. Fraser looked forward and noticed a girl with a Minun, that was chasing some bloke who was chasing something else down the hallway. Something's happening down there. Fraser walked up to the girl and noticed that there was a cute little Cyndaquil, asleep in her sling. "AWWWWW OH MY GOD THAT'S SO CUTE! I WANT TO TAKE IT AND CUDDLE IT FOREVER!" Fraser thought in his head but didn't show it in his body language. "Excuse me, do you what's happening?" Fraser asked the girl.

(Yea. For you after all we dont all have the same scedual. Lee have 1/2 till class (which is only about 20 min.), but after that she has an hour off since her class is mostly online. :p)
Lee left the class room. Hig ruffled her fur as she started forward to be in front of lee and Jeff. The group continued around. They all paused as they watch a pokemon with a large man run in front of them. "Mudkip?" Jeff said cunfussingly to the pokemon as it ran. Lee watched the man chase after it. The pokemon looked scared at the man, lee noted. As the man passed by, lee put her hand out and grabed the man ear. She didnt let go as the momentum pulled the man forward.

The man looked at Lee with a stern look, who had grabbed him by his ear, as he angrily said, "You looking to pick a fight with me little boy? I'm trying to chase down a creature that's not even in this region. Now please let me continue my business before I have to send out my Growlithe out at you." His unibrow rose in synchronization with his posture, as his eyes stared deeply into Lee's with an intimidating glare. His police badge glimmered along with the fluorescent lighting, as his Poké Ball wiggled slightly.

Tori looked over at Fraser, as she replied while the Cyndaquil squirmed the moment he heard him, "Well, judging from what's going on, there's this tough guy chasing down this Pokémon. I don't even think that he's even native to this area since I've never seen such a little thing like him before." She was oblivious to the Minun that continued to chase after the mysterious creature, as he said in a louder tone, "Mi, Minun!" [Translation: Stop, we're not going to hurt you!]

Kathleen only looked at the officer. Her eyes, as usual, were hidden under her hair. "You should be chasing pokem and I am not a boy." Kathleen said with no emotion as she still held the guys ear. She was not scared one bit by the mans glare. "Plus I have a water-type and a 2nd pokemon" she replied as her pokemon groweled, "I suggest to leave the pokemon alone and leave to do a different job."

"Oh right," Fraser responded to the girl as he looked back at the guy chasing the Pokemon. To his surprise, he saw Lee pulling on and scolding the guy who turns out to be a policeman. "Woah, Lee is quite the badass...Or maybe she's just edgy...Probably just edgy," Fraser chuckled as he joked around hoping to make Tori laugh.

Blake puffed out his chest and tensed his muscles again as he stood in front of Fraser and Tori and crossed his arms, looking like a security guard and was prepared to block any dangers that came their way.

The man quickly sent out his Growlithe as he didn't seem to realize that Lee had a water type Pokémon, the Growlithe's main weakness. The Growlithe quickly came out of his Poké Ball eagerly, as he barked out at the man and said in an excited tone, "Growl!" [Translation: Bring it on!]
The man said as soon as the Growlithe stood by his side, "Alright Growlithe, show this kid how we do stuff! We're sure going to punish him for his misdemeanor now!"

The Growlithe's excitement quickly diminished the moment he noticed a Mudkip with Lee, as a vision suddenly came to him. He quickly ran behind the man and cried soon after, as he hid behind his leg. The man looked down at him, as he said to him calmly, trying to not startle him, "Ahh come on now, what seems to be the matter? You can just burn this little fella and call it a day."
The Growlithe cried still, as he refused to battle the Mudkip, as his worst fear was the water, and he knew that the Mudkip would be blasting him in it all day.

Meanwhile, the Minun continued to chase after the mysterious creature, as he eventually cornered him near Fraser and Tori after they ran around in numerous circles. The Minun cautiously approached him, while he calmly said to him, "Minun..." [Translation: It's okay buddy, I'm here to just have a little talk...]
The little creature babbled out to him, "N- N- N- Ne..." [Translation: Not Understandable] The Minun knew that he had trouble speaking out to him, as he saw his frightened look on his face, while his stubby legs moved towards him at a snail's pace.

A smile formed on Lee's face. "Like I said I have a water-type." She said as Jeff sudenly realised he had the advantage. He jumped out of his trainer's arms and whent strait towards the fire-type. "Skiddo... [dont do it.....]" Hig replied angrily to the water-type. Jeff didnt want to stop, but he knew hig was older and superior to him in many ways. "Mud. [Your no fun]" Jeff stated as he looked at the crying water-type.

"And just so we are clear." She warned, "I AM A GIRL. Why can you not get that? Plus I have the upperhand here and I am not a kid."

The man sighed, knowing that he would lose the battle, as he said, "Alright, you win this one girl. I suppose that I have to apoligize now for yelling off at you, and so I am sincerely sorry for that." The Growlithe continued to cry and hide behind the man's leg, as tears rained down his face like a waterfall.

Meanwhile, the Minun attempted to calm the little creature, as he knew that a battle could result if he couldn't resolve the issue in time. He slowly reached his left paw onto him, while the creature slowly backed away towards the wall, as sweat rushed down his face. His legs shook like violent tidal waves, as he quietly cried while he started to turn around and back away towards Lee, while he was oblivious to the man that was with him.

Fraser the noticed the Minun approaching the distressed, unknown Pokemon. Fraser looked at Tori one last time before approaching the Pokemon also. However, Fraser stopped himself since he felt that Minun could do a better job at calming it down than he could. So Fraser just went over to Lee instead.

"Dayum Lee...You just don't give a damn do ya?" Fraser chuckled. Blake walked beside Fraser, in between him and the Policeman, still tensing his muscles. Making sure that anything that wants to attack Fraser has to go through him first.

Tori looked over at the Minun that continued to approach at the unknown Pokémon, as her styler quietly vibrated on her hand. She saw the Pokémon now backing away towards Fraser, as it had a rather frightened look towards the Minun. She thought to herself as her styler emitted a yellowish light, "Oh my, should I even attempt at capturing this little creature here? He looks rather scared and he's got these fins... yeah this isn't going to be an easy one isn't it? Well Tori, I guess that you've gotta capture this thing... even though this might be a bit hard since the thing almost broke last time."

The man sighed at Lee, as he said, "Okay, can you please let me go? This is really starting to hurt, both physically and mentally..." The Growlithe nodded along with the man's plead, as he stopped crying, while he rubbed off the tears using his paws. He hesitantly walked over to Lee, while his tail shook the moment when he saw the Mudkip with him.

Lee let go. "Well somthing needs to be done." She simply stated as lee looked back at the man, "I do have a question though. Why were you chasing that strange pokemon?" Jeff noticed that the growith was still scared of him. He instantly though of a game and started to chase the fire-type. Hig instantly noticed it as a game, since his attitude and posture changed. "Skiddo. [Dont hit him with water.]" Hig said calmly.

The man replied to Lee as he noticed the Pokémon with Fraser, "You better let me go after this, because I'm going to tell you a lot."
He cleared his throat, as he continued on, "You see, this strange Pokémon had been running away from a lady with the pink hair, while there was another Pokémon with her that was also chasing it. The other Pokémon with her looked like a seal, with these like, umm... white and blue ruffles I suppose you could say. Her ears also looked a little umm... they look like some bluish and whitish tiny balls I suppose you can say."

He quietly coughed, while he still continued, "The Pokémon that they were both trying to chase down is right over there where the little mouse with the blue ears that's trying to talk to him. I don't even think that I've ever seen a Pokémon like this one before, he looks like's not even native to this area. Anyway, I was ordered to help chase the little fella and bring him back to the lady, but man he is one fast baby there... I had to cut through some rooms just to catch up to him!"

The Pokémon heard the man talking, as he quickly walked to Lee while he bumped into his leg, as the Minun quietly giggled at him, noticing that he had bad eyesight. Some footsteps could be heard, as one was rather quiet, while another rushed in like a missile. The Pokémon's fin perked up to the sound, as his echolocation started to kick in. He quickly turned around while he quietly let out a cry, as it had a frightened tone! He sensed a rapid movement that was headed for his position, as the Minun stood by him with a straight posture. His body trembled in perturbation, as he started to cry next to Lee's leg, while the Minun attempted to comfort him.

"Ok that explains a bit." Lee admitted as she felt the stange pokemon bump into her. She looked at the pokemon as it looked scared. Lee could head the rapid movement of something. Jeff also heard and ran over to hid trainer. He jumped into lees arms. Hig also lissoned to the sound. She noticed the stange pokemon fear and tryed to comfort him.

Fraser watched as the Pokemon seemed to unintentionally, bump into Lee. "Is it...Blind? and use its senses and stuff. You know, like Zubats," Fraser asked a bit confused to why the Pokemon was like that. Blake was alerted by the sudden sounds it was hearing, unaware it was Tori's Minun. Blake went into a battle stance and was on high alert. Fraser noticed Blake being a bit on edge. "Don't...you...dare!" Fraser said assertively to Blake. Blake looked up at Fraser and stood down. He then just walked over to the wall opposite the new Pokemon and leaned against as he crossed his arms and closed his eyes.

The Pokémon continued to quietly cry, as he swiftly rushed towards a voice that sounded bold! He bumped into Fraser's leg, while his tail shook in fear. He turned his head towards the sound that was getting louder, as he babbled out to him, "N- Ne... Ne..." [Translation: Not Understandable] He quickly got into a battle stance, while his fin stood up straight like a soldier. The footsteps got closer to him, as the sound waves were bouncing off of him like a trampoline.

He attempted to back away from the noise, but he kept bumping into his leg, as he cried even louder, thinking that it was a wall that he was cornered in. The Minun stood by Lee, while he watched him panicking, as he giggled and thought to himself, "Oh silly one, I suppose that you might need to calm down here now."

Last edited:
Fraser sympathized with the Pokemon as it bumped into his leg. "Aww...I Feel so bad, it seems so...Helpless," Fraser said putting his hands onto his chest and pouting his bottom lip out. Fraser was caught off guard as it went into a battle stance. Fraser tucked his lip back in and slightly moved his head back in reaction to the Pokemon's behavior. "Oh, never mind. It's ready to mess someone up," Fraser chuckled but returned to feeling sorry for it again as it continued to bump into people's legs.

The Pokémon knew that the noise was coming closer, as his eyes shined a scarlet red, while his arms radiated a white light! He was preparing to charge what seemed like a powerful attack, as he growled over towards a person that appeared to have pink hair, just like the man's mentioning to Lee. He quickly ran behind Fraser while trying his best to not bump into his leg still, as he kept on bumping into him like a stack of dominoes.

The lady came over to Fraser, as she said while her Pokémon smiled at him, "Well, I just need to ask you a little question here. Have you seen this little shark-like Pokémon that's been running around?"
Her Pokémon said to her as she sensed the other Pokémon in the area, "Bri! Brionne!"
She giggled at her as she said to him, "Please don't mind my Brionne, she gets pretty excited here."

The Pokémon knew that the Nurse was here, as he knew that she was right next to him judging from the sound that came from her and the Brionne. He quietly growled out at the noise, as he said in a stern tone, "Neo! Neo!" [Translation: Not Understandable] He was prepared to attack towards the direction of the noise, as he continued to charge up his attack, while a small, white sphere of energy started to form between his arms.

"Wai-wha- I do-" Fraser was frantically saying as the Pokemon stumbled around his feet and trying to do something in desperate fashion. Fraser was then startled by the sudden appearance of a woman with pink hair. "Ah! Oh...umm," Fraser said as slightly jumped and stood up straight, caught off guard with the woman. Fraser pondered in thought and squinted his eyes at the woman, unsure if the Pokemon was her's and just innocently running away from her in a playful way, or this stranger was the bad one in this situation. Fraser didn't give away the Pokemon's location to the woman. "Umm....No...I have not," Fraser said in a rather high pitched voice as he was unsure of himself of lying was the best decision at this moment.

Lee looked at the woman. "sorry no." She said calmly. Hig looked at the brionne. "Skiddo? [Um...hello?]" She stated. Lee held onto jeff as the mudkip looked at the person curiously. He knew that the pokemon was afread of the woman, but why?

Fraser glanced over to Lee as she cooly replied to the woman also. Fraser started to nod and nervously smile. "See..." Fraser said unconvincingly. Blake stared at the Brionne and inspected it as he was suspicious about this Pokemon and its trainer. Blake started to fidget o the spot slightly as he mentally prepared himself for a battle just in case.

The woman looked at both Lee and Fraser, as she said to both of them, "Well that's kinda a little odd, because I want someone to explain this... why do I hear a baby growling about and seeing some light glowing behind someone? Sorry if I haven't introduced myself yet. I'm one of the nurses on the college campus here, I'm Dr. Atrevida. I'm asking both of you about the shark Pokemon since one, he's someone that's not even native to this area, and two... he needs to get himself checked since he might be having something."
The Brionne said while her ears wiggled about, "Bri, Brionne!" [Translation: Well, I suppose that the little guy might be here!]

The Pokémon quietly walked backwards towards Tori, while he continued to cry, as he emitted a huge growl towards the Nurse! The sphere of energy between his arms started to become bigger, as it was about the size of a baseball now. His legs shook like a violent storm, as his tail flailed about in protest to the Nurse.

Fraser was good at thinking of excuses on the spot. It was forged by the years and years of experience of thinking of a reasonable excuse of why he didn't do any homework. "Oh, that...That is just....just my...Just my shoes! Yeah, just my shoes. They have these cool little lights on the back of them and it makes weird sounds when it does. So just ignore that, it is just...My shoes. No, glowing Pokemon that you're on about," Fraser folded his lips inside his mouth and gulped as he awaited the result of his improvision.

The Nurse looked over at Fraser with a rather suspicious look, as she said, "Umm your shoes glow and make those baby sounds? Yeah umm... I don't ever recall ever seeing those shoes glow so brightly along with them making a rather familiar cry that I've heard numerous times earlier."

The Brionne giggled at him, as she approached him, as the lights got her attention. The Nurse picked her up and said, "I'll handle this Brionne, just relax." She nodded at her, while her her tail shook from the noise she heard. The Pokémon didn't seem too happy with the Nurse, as he was prepared to fight her in case. He thought to himself while the sphere of energy between his arms was now the size of a grapefruit, "Ugh... this energy is just going to blast her away... I should probably let this slowly fade off or let it go since this feels rather funny."

Fraser stealthily gulped as the woman said she recognized the sounds and heard them often. Fraser stepped in front of her slightly in an attempt to stop her from looking behind him. "Yeah well...These shoes are pretty popular. I'm sure you've have just walked past a lot of people who have these shoes," Fraser smiled, as he was becoming conscious of how his body language was like and tried his best to sell his lie to the woman.

Fraser glanced over at Lee with wide open eyes looking for assistance. "Come on, help me out here!" His eyes seemed to say.

"Leave." She simple stated to the woman. Lee had noticed frasers need for help and simple gave it to him. "Like we said we dont have your pokemon so you have no need to be here. You can take the oficer with you. At any rate, many people would be fighting at a time like this so this sould be a buzy hour for you." Lee said. Jeff looked at his trainer. This side of her was new to him, hovever hig didnt seem at all affected by it.

Fraser raised his eyebrows in reaction to Lee's assertiveness. "I mean...telling her to go away works too," Fraser internally giggled as he was trying to just convince the woman that the Pokemon isn't here but then Lee simply told them to go away. Fraser turned back to the woman and showed an even bigger smile than before.

The Nurse saw the Brionne growling at the noise, as she knew that it was the Pokémon, as she said, "Look, I think I already know that the little sharky is right behind you. Now, I just need him so I can treat him here, I'm not part of Team Rocket, or Plasma, or none of that if that's what you're thinking." She quietly walked towards Fraser while the Brionne growled at the crying noise that came behind him, as she said, "Brio!" [Translation: Look it's only me here!]

The Pokémon quietly backed away towards Tori, while he bumped into the Minun that slowly approached him, as he started to cry even louder. Tears rushed down his eyes like a water fall, as the ball of energy started to slowly condense into the size of a baseball. The Minun gently held his hand while he attempted to escort him to Tori, while he knew that the Nurse really wanted him now. Tori walked over to the Minun, while a slender, bright beam of bluish light emitted from the styler, as she said, "Well umm... I suppose I'll have to try to use this thing here, he doesn't look too happy."

Fraser blankly stared at the Pokemon start loudly crying and running away behind him. Fraser then slowly turned back around to the woman and stared at her blankly also. There was also an awkward silence as his lies were just debunked. "Oh...You meant that Pokemon," Fraser said trying to recover from his fail. Fraser glanced back at the Pokemon again and noticed it going to the girl with the Minun. "Yeah, that Pokemon...That Pokemon belongs to her. That's why we were confused as to what you were on about, right Lee," Fraser then turned to Lee again, in hopes that Lee will back him up again and also giving her an excuse to recover as well.

"Sorry, but you dont have legal custody over the pokemon" she said. "If you dont have the proper paper work then you cant take the pokemon unless it wants to" lee silently thanked her brother, who wanted to be a lawer for a bit, for be over excitedly just to give lee random facts. Hig looked at the pokemon with interest.

"Really? Yh I mean, yeah! No paperwork, so back up!" Fraser said a bit surprised that paper work to own a Pokemon was a thing. Blake noticed Fraser trying to defend the Pokemon, so he swagfully strolled over to the Brionne and stood in front of it. He tended his muscles and puffed out his chest and raised his chin to intimidate the water type Pokemon.

The Nurse looked over at Lee, as she said, "Well I do have all my proper paperwork here, I have a few pages on his records in my bag while the rest are in my office. I also have his slip that confirms the need for him to be seeing me, as his health seems rather questionable when he first was first brought by that police officer. He had stated that he had been sneezing a lot while he had found him unconscious during a lunch break, as I am still having to check on him here."

The Brionne spoke with Fraser, as she said while she moved her paws in a rhythm, "Bri, Onne Brionne? Brionne Brionne." [Translation: Umm, are you sure it belongs to that girl? I've never even seen this little one with somebody before.] She noticed the Nurse releasing her grip on her, as she slowly crawled over to Tori, while she turned around at her Nurse. She saw her taking out a yellowish piece of paper, followed by several other white pieces of paper that were in her bag.

Ooc: whats happening right now
Bic: Danny was at the Pokémon ceter getting his Pokémon checked up. Froakie was on his shoulder being obnoxious and Charmander and Treeko were having there own little Pokémon battl on the floor.

Fraser had husband eyes wide open as the Nurse revealed that she had paperwork for everything ever existed it seems and challenged Fraser's bluff of it being Tori's Pokemon. Fraser paused as he tried to think of a recovery for his recovery. "ALERT! ALERT! Get out of this situation immidiatley!" His mind went. Fraser nervously chuckled as he thought of something to say. However, Fraser could only come to one conclusion. Fraser opened his mouth to spoke but then sharply spun around to the Pokemon and screamed, "RUN! RUN AWAY!" Fraser screamed a star he ran past the Pokemon with his arms flailing in the air. Blake turned and awkwardly watched his trainer flee screaming. Blake sighed and jogged after him.

Danny watched as Fraser ran away. Charmander and Treeko followed after him."Dammit," Danny muttered as he ran in pursuit. He cuaght up to Fraser and asked," What the freak is going on?"

Fraser came to a stop when someone caught to him and tried to talk to him. "Oh...I was just...having a run...just...getting some exercise," Fraser said out of breath from down the hallway. Blake eventually caught up to Fraser after jogging casually and kicked him in the shin. "Ty!" "Ow! What was that for?!" Fraser whined. Fraser turned back to the person. "Sorry about that. Have we met?" FRASER asked as he held out hos hand for a handshake.

Last edited:
Lee sighed as she watched fraser run. "Sorry about him." She replied, "anyway I am sorry for causing trouble. The pokemon didnt seam to like you very much so I guessed that he wasnt yours. I do suggest to me more kind on him." Jeff was not completely confused as how his trainer was acting. "Mud-kip [our trainer has many sides]" he said to hig. The skiddo nodded looking at were the two have ran. "Skiddo do. Skid skid [yes even if you spent as much time as me you could never perdict her actions. In one situation you could see her as a resonalble person but in reality she has the person beat up on the floor.]" Hig replied to Jeff.

The Nurse sighed at Fraser, as she turned over to Tori, while she eyed over the baby Pokémon, as she said, "Alright, I just need to have that little shark come with me here, you can come with me if you want."
The Brionne walked back to the Nurse, as she said to the Pokémon, "Bri..." [Translation: It's okay buddy...] Tori turned off her styler and placed it on her belt holister, as she gently reached her hands out for the Pokémon. She gently picked him up, while the Pokémon's arms flailed about in protest, as he babbled out to her, "N- Neo!" [Translation: Not Understandable]

The Nurse turner her head towards Lee, as she said, "Yes, I know he doesn't really like me here, he really hates needles and the like of any kind of medicine. Last time I tried to give him his medicine, it took me and three other security guards just to do it." She picked up the Brionne, while she stroked her head and ears in a gentle motion, as she smiled at her. She said to Tori while she noticed the Pokémon squirming in her arms, "Yeah he's a pretty fussy one apparently, I also don't want to publicly tell who he is yet, since this little guy is a Pokémon that is not native to this region or any other regions that we know of."