• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon College - Student Life

"No thanks I'm just thirsty but I'm sure murkrow will have some and all you need to do is lay your hand out flat." spoke leon as murkrow leaned towards the bar of choclate from his shoulder "Also, I want to have another battle soon."

Fraser unwrapped the chocolate bar and held it out on his hand flat. He could feel Murkrow's beak on his hand as it picked up the chocolate bar. "It feels so weird," Fraser said nervously smiling. "Yeah, sure. It will have to wait 'till after college since I don't have a break for the rest of today," Fraser replied to Leon about the battle. Fraser then entered the classroom and a few students had already arrived but it was still quite empty. The teacher was on their computer doing the last preparations for the lesson. Fraser then sat down on the second row. Blake did the routinely thing of sitting under his desk.

Leon walked in and straight away began to sing as he took the seat next to Fraser."that day you left me on that train to heaven," sang leon more tears rushing down his face" we always told each other travel the world together but now your gone I'm not the same, my heart and are soul lost the real me locked away, I'll always remember that day when we football and when it went in to that bush you went to get it but you never came back, I went to see if you were ok only to you see you stabbed in the dirt murdered the football in your hands, You would still be here if I had gone instead of you."

Fraser felt slightly uncomfortable with the little song that Leon was singing beside him. Fraser wanted to interrupt but felt he should leave him be. The contents of the song was rather strange to Fraser and he looked around the class to see if anyone else was hearing this, but it seemed everyone else was quite oblivious to it.

Blake looked up at Murkrow as concerned as Fraser was. "Ty-Ty-Tyrogue?" Blake asked Murkrow to see what was up with the song that Leon was singing, as Fraser felt too awkward to ask Leon directly. Fraser turned to the front and watched the other students as they filled the desks in the classroom. The teacher stood at the front and did the same as Fraser and watched the class get filled up.

"If you want to know what the song is about," spoke Leon as he could tell Fraser was uncomfortable " It's about when I was 10 and I had a best friend we always said that we'd travel the world together but one day during a football match I ended up kicking the ball into a bush and he went to go get it. However, five minutes past and he didn't come back so I went to go see if he was alright but what I saw was him with a knife through his back and the football in his hand. I was sad that a started acting differently to cover up the pain but I haven't had a real friend until I meet you Fraser."

"Yeah...I gathered that," Fraser said as Leon was practically singing exactly what he just explained. "I appreciate you calling me friend. You're mine too," Fraser said with a grin. Before the two could continue their sentimental conversation, the teacher banged her desk with a ruler, causing a loud noise to ring around the room, silencing everyone. "Okay class, this is Geography. Where we learn about the world we live in and the many habitats that Pokemon live in," The Teacher said.
The teacher then went on to describe the different amount of terrains and biomes that was inhabited by the different kinds of Pokemon that you can find there. Such as in finding Maractus in the desert, finding Piplup in the South Pole etc. Fraser wrote in his notebook everything that he hears but that's between moments of staring out the window and daydreaming.