• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon College - Student Life

OOC: Remember, every post has to be at least two lines

BIC: "You can have the first move, Leon. Blake are you ready?!" Fraser yelled. "TY!" Blake yelled back with a war cry. "Alright, prepare for their first attack," Fraser said. Blake turned to Houndour and took his battle stance.

"houndour let's show them what your made of"exclaimed leon "start it up the flames of battle with fire fang" "hound-our"howled houndour as his fangs sparked into a flame charging fowards not slowly down for anything, masses clouding up behind him preventing leon view of the fight before him.

"Blake! Use Fake Out!" Fraser demanded. Blake loudly clapped his hands together sending a powerful shockwave towards the oncoming Houndour. Blake's Fake Out was so powerful that it slightly pushed blake backward as he unleashed the attack.

yet houndour wasn't fazed by the attack he charged as his body became engulfed in flames. leon could even see it now and he began to wonder what was happening,whilst he charged he began to increase in speed some how it was as if houndour was as fast as a crimson talonflamee

"Quick, Blake dodge!" Fraser demanded. However, Blake seemed to have froze as he stared at the Houndour charge towards him. The fire attack launched Blake backward and Blake bounced along the ground as the momentum carried him further back. "Are you okay?" Fraser asked Blake. Blake stood up with an aggressive look and glared at Houndour. "...I take that as a yes," Fraser chuckled. "I don't understand how that Fake out didn't even faze the Houndour, I thought it makes them flinch every time,"

"Anyway, Blake use Mach Punch!" Fraser demanded. Blake heavily exhaled as his fists glowed. Blake then charged towards Houndour, with venom in his eyes. "Tyrogue!" Blake roared as he unleashed his attack.

It was to close to miss houndour sending him flying into a rock breaking it in two."houndour are you alright buddy,"yelled leon as houndour rose to his feet growling wildly "alright then go use faint attack." houndour then jumped forward his teeth locking into blake's leg. "damn blake has one powerful punch that we should try to avoid at all costs."

"Blake, tank out the faint attack!" Fraser yelled. Blake held his ground and embraced the attack of Houndour. Honudourteeth sunk into Blake's legs. Blake groaned in pain as he felt the sharp pains in his legs. "Okay, Now use Counter!" Blake's body went red faintly and he threw a punch at Houndour which was going to deal double the damage he received and Houndour was vulnerable since his teeth was inside blake's leg and it would be difficult for it to escape Blake's attack.

leon knew but he could still get try to take blake down with houndour. even from this far on the field houndour could sense what leon was about to do realsing his teeth."houndour go give him a shadow ball." In houndour's mouth a black orb appeared colliding with blake fist causing a massive explosion which the entire school could hear.

Fraser paused as he watched the large smoke cloud cover the battlefield and block the vision of both him and Leon to Blake and Houndour. Did the Counter hit? How much damage did Shadow ball do? Fraser stood there wondering as he waited for the smoke cloud to give way to see what the conclusion of that face off was.The smoke cloud eventually cleared and Blake was standing and heavily panting. Okay, so Blake managed to endure the Shadow ball...What about Houndour?

Houndour lay panting for breath trying to stand after yet as soon as he got up fell down again he could tell when he was defeated and so could leo. The field was in shambs a crater sat where the two attack's had collided, leon ran through it in his hand a revive for houndour.

"Oh my Arceus! We won! We won Blake!" Fraser cheered as he ran towards Blake with his arms wide open. Blake was as happy and excited as Fraser but was too exhausted from the battle to celebrate to the extent that Fraser was. Fraser ran up to Blake and hugged him tightly. Fraser then stood up after releasing Blake from his strong affection. "That was an amazing battle, Leon. We should go to the College Doctor to heal our Pokemon," Fraser said to Leon. Blake walked up to Leon and Houndour and he held out his fist for a fist bump at Houndour.

"yeah give me a second,"replied leon as houndour gave high five."by the way we won't have to pay for damage to the battlefield will we" as the extent of to the two of them."also fraser after our pokemon are healed I'm putting my stuff in my dorm then going to the safari zone if you would like to come?"

Danny arrived at the college during the battle between Fraser and Leon. He silently watched the battle. When it was over he watched the smoke rise. Danny instantly thought there was a fire. Froakie jumped of his shoulder and used water pulse on the smoke. Fraokies water pulse drenched everyone in the arena. He walked over to Fraser and said," Hey, I'm Danny"

"Nah, they would have mentioned that by now. I'm assuming they fix and clean it every day, since battles happen all the time," Fraser explained. Blake bowed to Houndour as he showed his honor. "Yeah that would be fun, but it's important that we head off to the doctor now," Fraser said as he started to head back to reception to check the map for where the Doctor's office is.

Fraser was greeted by a guy who introduced himself as Danny. "Hey, my name's Fraser and this is Blake," Fraser gestured towards Blake. "Are you new here?" Fraser asked.

quickly leon ran after fraser seeing that he was talking to stop murkrow landing on his shoulder."hey leon,"spoke leon to the new person "me and fraser were just off to the school doctor to check on our pokemon after that battle we just had."

"Yeah, Me and Froakie saw your battle," Danny exclaimed," You both did really good, It really could have gone both way's" Froakie jumped down from Danny's Shoulder. Froakie started sniffing around for Poke Puffs. "So where are you guys going next?" Danny asked.

"houndour, really needs to see the school doctor then I'm putting my bag dorm,"replied leon"by the way what dorm are you in?"questioning the new person before him.

"37," Danny replied. Froakie jumped back onto Danny's shoulder. Frokaie did not like the fact that he didn't have a steady supply of poke puffs constantly flowing into his mouth. Froakie stared at Danny waiting fro him to give him poke puff. Danny ignored is Froakie and coutinued talking, "Yeah, I just got here during your battle,"

"I'm in dorm 30,7 doors down from you,"spoke leon"but hey if you want to come with after we've been to the doctor and put my stuff in my dorm, I was heading down to the school safari zone."

"Okay," Danny replied, "I will see you guys there." Danny walked into the college and went to a bakery to buy froakie a Poke puff. Danny, went to his rom room and unlocked the door to his room. His walls were decorated with posters of hiss favirote pokemon. On his bedside table was a picture of Steven Stone. Danny picked up the picture and said, "I won't let you down, Brother."

"He, I'm in room 14. I'm quite the walk from you guys," Fraser chuckled. "Anyway, let's head to the Doctor's. It should be between the canteen and the dorm," Fraser said as he walked inside and headed to the Doctor's office.

Inside stood a man who looked as old as time.by his side a health table."hello boys what can I do for you?"he asked
"please can you our pokemon."requested leon
"yes I can just put your pokemon on the table,by I'm mr johnson your pokemon breeding teacher,"spoke mr johnson as leon put his pokeballs on the table.
"thank you."said leon
"no problem just come back for them in an hour"replied mr johnson.as leon left the room towards his dorm.

Last edited:
Kathleen decided not to watch the battle but instead go by herself to see the campus. She headed to the safari zone. From the way the boys whent she could see smoke rising up. "Skiddo?" Hig said looking back at her trainer asking if she could go see. "we are almost there and do you want to have smoke in your lungs?" Lee countered as they continued walking. The duo soon made it to the safari zone just as a person in a lab coat came up to them. "Hey!" The girl breathed trying to gain breath, "the professor wanted me to tell you that the tours are beginning. You were the only one that asked about them so he wanted me to come get you." Lee smiled as hig sniffed the girl. "Thank you! I will head over there right away!" She called as the girl began to run again, "come on hig! We might meet the others on our way there."

Inside dorm 30,stood a luxorious bed and through the doors in the back of the room he could see 6 enclosures for pokemon and a note saying leon's father had them built for him. his luggage was left as he ran back outside of his dorm.

"Hi Doctor. We just had a battle and we need to heal up our Pokemon," Fraser said to the Doctor. Fraser lifted Blake on to the Doctor's table. "I'll pick you up in an hour or so. Don't worry, you're safe with the Doctor," Fraser said reassuring Blake who seemed to be worried that him and Fraser are separating. Blake waved bye to Fraser with somewhat sad eyes as Fraser left with Leon and headed to the Safari Zone. A group of people seemed to be being gathered around the entrance of the safari zone and Fraser noticed Lee was nearby. Fraser jogged up to Lee. "Hey Lee, Is this the tour you were on about eariler?" Fraser asked.

"oh hello lee,"spoke leon "what are you doing right now?"as the crowd swarmed through the entrance to the safari zone. leaving a trail of foot prints behind them.

Mikey stood in front Pokémon college you ready zorua zor his lovely partner replied it was room 32 right buddy zor mikey was a 17 year old college student going too Pokémon college to learn how to breed Pokémon to start with his breeding journey his mother gave him a Pokémon egg Mikey began to walk inside and look for his dorm

Lee looked over to the boys. "No!" She replied, "the tour I was talking about is in the research lab. I was about to head over there. The people here are for the opening of the safari zone."

"Oooooh, that makes sense," Fraser said in realization of his mistake. "So are you heading to the Pokemon lab or are you checking out the safari zone?" Fraser asked intrigued in finding out in what she was up to. "I might not catch a Pokemon straight away, but I'm just going to see what it's like," Fraser explained.

Mikey stepped into his dorm and saw his bed a small desk so he could plug his laptop and little area in the corner with Pokémon bowls and toys for little Pokémon to play well this is are room let's get unpacking zorua zor zorua replies suddenly Mikey's egg started to shine Mikey freaked out cause he did not know what to do so he grabbed his egg and ran to the nurse to see what's up both of them made it to the nurse to see what was going on

"I could go anywhere really,"spoke leon"skarmory is just flying around right now.By the way you two tonight want to come over to my dorm I want to show you something?"

Doc there is some wrong with my egg Mikey shouted the nurse grabbed the egg and checked on it don't worry your egg is getting ready to hatch the nurse said oh thank goddess Mikey replied you new here right yeah Mikey said why not leave the egg here with me I'll call you in if something happens and you can go to safari zone Kay sure thanks doc Mikey replied

"I am heading to the lab. We just wanted to see the safari zone but I think the lab would be better." Lee explained. "Do!" Hig said urgently as she wanted to get going. Lee laughed as she pet the Pokemon. "Do you guys wish to join us?" Lee asked.

"might as well,"replied leon"just let me get skarmory in it's pokeball and I'll be right there."As skarmory soared down touching his pokeball going back to bed.

"Yeah sure, It will be better if we come back later when there's less people. I really want to see what the lab is like anyway," Fraser said. Fraser paused as he pondered about Blake. "You know, Blake and I were never separated since he hatched from his egg. It feels...weird," Fraser said.

"we get them back in an hour fraser,"spoke leon "they'll be fine mr johnson sounds like he'll take good care of them" As the tour guide vanished towards the lab.

"So your pokemon got hurt?" Kathleen asked as they started to head over to the lab, "we saw the smoke from all the way over here." Hig ran a head of the group. She wanted to hurry up and get there quickly.

"Yeah, it was a pretty heated an intense battle. But they'll be fine, they were just a bit worn out from battling," Fraser explained. "Yeah, that sounds like a good idea, Leon," Fraser answered Leon. Fraser noticed the cute Skiddo run ahead. "I'm thinking the same thing!" Fraser said before sprinting after Skiddo towards the Pokemon Lab. Fraser ran around the corner and came to an immediate stop at the disbelief of what he's seeing. "Woah, the Lab is absolutely massive!" Fraser exclaimed. The Pokemon Lab was a completely separate building to the college and was arguably bigger. "This is crazy!" Fraser exclaimed once more.

"hell moly,"yelped leon as he turned the corner"this is just as large as what I wanted to show you two,It's probably bigger than the safari zone is."staring at the tower which stood before him.