• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon College - Student Life

"I geuss i'll have to wait to make my debut battle at the colledg then," Danny said as he leaned back against his chair. Froakie jumped back on the desk and fell asleep on Danny's books. Danny smirked at Froakie.

Kathleen woke to her phone bussing singling a new day. She quickly shut off the alarm as she jumped out of bed. Outside it was still sunrise. Lee opened her closet to grab a set of clothes before heading to the bathroom. She took a quick shower and was happy that the water didnt take forever to get heated. Lee then headed out and put a green t-shirt, a pair of shaded jeans, and her brown hoodie. She then pulled out a brushed and brushed her hair as Lee headed out of the bathroom. By now, Hig was already awak and was trying to open the mini fridge. Lee set the brush down before opening the fridge and pulled out some pancakes her mom made for them to heat up. She set them in the microwave as Hig grabed her bag and handed it to her. While hig starded hungerly at the hearing pandcakes, Lee started to fill her bag with the things she needed: Laptop, notebook, penciles, and her phone.

Soon the microwave bussed as lee opened the door. Instantly Hig grabed one, even if it was still hot. "SKIDDO!" Hig said happly as she dug into the pancake. Lee laughed as she took her own. She then looked at the time and her scedual. "We have about a couple of minutes till we can leave and arrive on time." Lee stated before taking a bite of her pandcake.

Soon that moment was over as they left their dorm room. Lee locked the doors before heading out of the dormitories. "We have history first so we need to head to the building with the large globe in the front." Lee said as she looked at her phone. Hig nodded as they headed to the history section. They soon made it and opened the door to the hallway. Many students were just walking around. Some were talking with others while others were waiting for teachers or the printer room to open.

Lee and hig easily found their classroom and opened the door. Inside many students were already here, not wanting to risk missing important notes. She heades up the stairs in the lecture room to sit by leon and Danny. "Hey guys!" Lee called as she sat next to them, "how was your first night?"

"Treeko,Froakie,and Charmander kept me up asking for Pokepuffs," Danny patted sleeping Froakie. Danny leaned back in his chair and he let out Treeko and Charmander. Charmande curled up and slept by froakie. Treeko just stood and Looked SCEPTICLE!

" Fine I guess I just got a throbbing headache," spoke leon as he stared at the magnificent mosaics around him" any way lee have you seen fraser yet class starts soon he's going to be late?" murkrow peaking calmly at the seeds resting in leons hand.

Last edited:
"No" Lee replied as she opened her bag, "He might not want to miss this class though, I hear it is really hard." With that she opend up her bag and pulled out her notebook and pencils. Hig looked at the sleeping pokemon. "Skiddo (Wow some people are morning pokemon.)" She said.

The sunlight breached through the blinds via the cracks and landed on Fraser, waking him up. Fraser stretched his body as far as he could as he yawned with a wide open mouth. Fraser wiped the small amount of slobber that dropped from his mouth and rolled off the bed. Blake's head fell and landed on the bed since it was Fraser's legs. Blake mimicked Fraser's actions and also rolled off the bed. Fraser felt something was off since his alarm wasn't the reason he woke up and there was next to no sound in the hall outside his dorm, usually people are always walking up and down the hallway, and chatting.

Fraser looked around his dimly lit room for inspiration and noticed an envelope in front of his door. He walked over and opened it, his eyes were half open since he was asleep less than a minute ago. Blake occasionally stumbled to once side as he kept himself balanced and tried not to doze off again. Fraser took out the letter that was inside and carelessly dropped the envelope on the floor.

The letter featured a timetable which had the time and lessons for Fraser. "Oh yeah, my lessons start today...When is that?" Fraser read the time for the first lesson he had. "8 O'clock huh? What time is it now?" Fraser asked himself as he walked over to an alarm clock which hadn't been turned on yet. He found the standby button and pressed it. Turning on the red numbers. "8:15!"
Fraser exclaimed in the utter shock and disbelief of how he's managed this.

Blake got startled with Fraser's outburst and jumped backward, but he rolled backward and transitioned into a handstand. recovering from his fall. Blake realized that something was wrong but wasn't sure what. He deduced that they were late by Fraser screaming at the alarm clock.

Fraser urgently grabbed his bag and rushed out as he read the timetable. "History is first okay," Fraser mumbled to himself as he left the room, leaving the door open. Blake watched as Fraser rushed out the room and leave him. Blake paused in the room and processed what was happening since he was still in the process of waking up. Blake looked around the room awkwardly. He quickly mimicked Fraser's urgency and ran after Fraser, closing the door. "Tyrogue!" Blake yelled trying to tell Fraser to wait up.

Fraser sprinted all across the building and got scolded a few times along the way but Fraser...did not really care. He made it to the classroom and loudly crashed through the door. "Soooooory!" Fraser said desperately and out of breath. Blake tried to catch up to Fraser but accidently ran past Fraser and into the classroom, he sprinted head first into a table leg and launched himself back. "Ty..." Blake whined as he felt the part of his head that bumped into the table.

Lee had been taking notes from the teachers lecture just as fraser ran in. She watched as blake ran into a table. Hig laughed. Lee felt like an idiot foor knowing the people. "Well he was late and made an entrance." She replied as she looked back over her messy notes. 'Guess I need to redo them later.' Lee thought.

Leon just watched as blake ran into a table he stoped taking notes. the loud bang causing him to scream and murkrow to go flying around the hall. "Ahhhhhh!" screamed leon "my god please be careful my head is killing and that just made it a lot worse so thanks fraser. since loud noises make it worse."

After getting scolded by the teacher, Fraser wondered over to an empty seat in the second row as he looked at his feet in shame. Blake waddled over to Fraser's desk in a slight daze since he hit his head. Blake then just lied down at Fraser's feet and dozed off to sleep since he found an opportunity to do so. Blake went on to his side and put his hands in between the floor and his head so he could be comfortable, before closing his eyes and snoring quietly. Fraser buried his face in his hands, a bit distraught about being late. "Great first impression, Fraser," Fraser said to himself, under his breath in spite. He hit his head with his hand in annoyance then started to blankly stare at the teacher again as he slowly started to calm down.

Blake woke up and noticed Hig a couple of seats behind Fraser. "Ty!" Blake whispered loudly underneath Fraser's desk to Hig. He then waved, in hope of Hig noticing him.

The teacher started to lecture again as fraser took his seat. Kathleen started to take notes. Hig perked her ears up at the sound a blake. She looked over to the waving pokemon. Hig shot a death glare warning him not to continue be ovius. She then lost the stare and glaced at the teacher, who was talking about old pokemon trainers.

Blake squinted at Hig and brought his head back as he put his hand on his chest. He felt slightly hurt at the fact that he tried to say hi and got brutally and silently rejected. Blake decided to reattend his nap but was in somewhat of a bad mood now. "Ty....Ty," Blake mumbled to himself as he closed his eyes and dozed off. Fraser forgot to write notes and just listened to the teacher with his chin resting on his hand.

"There was this one trainer named Red. Who at a very young age, set out on his Pokemon Journey, received 8 gym badges, single handily took down Team Rocket in Kanto and became one of the strongest ever trainers to grace this world," The teacher explained. Fraser actually was rather interested in what the teacher was teaching. "Red, huh. He set out on a journey when he was ten and became a Pokemon Master...Interesting. Do I want to become a Pokemon master? or at least a strong trainer, hmm...It isn't really my cup of tea. I would rather become strong as well as help others. Rather than plainly becoming the best and beating everyone else. Well, that's how I see it." Fraser usually checks the clock every couple of seconds and internally curses and screams with how slow class goes, but this time. This lesson really made him think and contemplate on what he wants to accomplish and aspire to do.

Fraser glanced out the window briefly as he pondered some more. Fraser was rather oblvious to anyone else that he may know in this class, since he was originally embarrassed and kept his head low, then got lost in his thoughts.

Kathleen took notes on the class while hig snoozed at her feet. She could feel her partners head moved every few minutes as she looked down at Frazer and Blake. She wanted to say something to her, but she knew that hid would just get made at her and deny it. Kathleen sighed as the class bore on. She started to ponder on what the teacher was saying. To Kathleen, being on an adventurer sounded fun, but it was just a fantasy. First off, what if you don't have money and get lost. Most surly people have taken the risk. Kathleen shook the though out of her head as her phone let out a low buzz. Hig instantly looked at her bag. She started to dig though it as Kathleen continued the notes. The skiddo then gave her trainer the phone as she looked over her arm. It was a text from an unknown number. Kathleen decided it wasn't important as she set it down and continued take notes. Soon enough class ended with a mid lecture on a Pokémon hero, Kinray. Kathleen got up to grab her things, like many other class mates. She let out a small sigh as she glanced over to Frazer.

As class ended leon got up took his notes and walked towards the door murkrow peacefully resting on his shoulder. "see you guys in pokemon basics." he spoke as he walked out of the door ahead of him.

Fraser started to day dream for a while before Fraser being snapped back into reality (oop there goes gravity) by the bell going off, signalling that the lesson was over. Fraser stood up and attempted to put his stuff in his bag, but realised that he didn't even bring anything out in the first place. Fraser awkwardly glanced around the room and put his bag over his shoulder. He watched Leon leave the class and Fraser seed him off with a simple wave.

Fraser turned around to tuck in his chair and then noticed Lee a couple of spaces behind. Fraser glanced up and flicked his head as he smiled. He then went over to Lee to chat. "How'd find that? I found it relatively interesting to be honest," Fraser admitted as he put his hands in his pocket. Blake awoke from his nap after it being interrupted by the chair leg, nudging him as it got tucked in. Blake rolled over and saw Fraser's legs walking somewhere in the class. He then noticed Hig near Fraser and he let out an annoyed huff out his nose.

Fraser turned to see where Blake was and he saw him slowly walking up to them with his head turned away as if he was trying to avoid someone. Fraser squinted at Blake, unsure of why he was being like this, but decided to not take any notice so he turned back to Lee. He pulled out his timetable and unfolded it. "So I have Trainer basics next, do you have that aswell?" Fraser asked.

Blake glanced over to Hig with an annoyed look then quickly looked away again. He had his arms folded and he slightly tended his muscles.

"I found the lesson to be a bit like a fairy tale to be awnest" Lee admitted, "But anyway yea I also have trainer basics next." Meanwhile, Hig noticed Blake's gestors. She just rolled her eyes. Hig though of his actions as childish as the glanced at the Pokémon. "you should probably get somethings for class...and take notes." Lee said in a joking way, "the teacher said this is the important stuff on the final." With that she left the pair and headed out of the classroom. Some people we laughing as talking outside as she headed out of the building. From pits of conversations, Lee pulled together that they were joking about Frazer. From the looks of the students, Lee knew that all they could do was to joke in their groups or just tease Frazer. 'Its just college. Its not like high school anymore.' She though silently as she headed o the next class. Hig followed obediently.

Fraser paused as Lee spoke and left. Her words seemed to jump around in his head and Fraser pondered about it. "Taking...Notes? I don't think I've ever done that before...Guess I'll start today then," Fraser said to himself as he headed out of the classroom and searched through his bag for his stationary also. Fraser was oblivious of the people talking smack about him, but Blake definitely noticed as he stopped following him and stared at the other students with a rather intimidating and hostile, face and body language. Blake rolled back his shoulders, clicked his neck and flicked his nose as he limbered himself up for a battle.

"Hey Blake, do you remember if I packed my boo-" Fraser said as he turned to Blake. Fraser's eyes widened and had a worried and shocked look as he saw Blake seemed to be preparing to attack something, that he was all too familiar with. Fraser looked at what Blake was focusing on and saw some of the other students talking and laughing but quickly become concerned and worried as they noticed the hostile fighting type.

"Blake...don't," Fraser said assertively. Blake puffed out his nose and rolled his eyes at Fraser, "Ty...Rogue," Blake said seriously. Blake refocused on the students and started to run at them as he cocked back his arm. Fraser couldn't help but watch and hope for the best as he watched Blake attack the students. However, Fraser quickly changed his mind and ran after the cheesed off Blake. The students manically jumped out of the way of Blake and fled down the corridor. Blake continued to attack and punched the wall behind where the students stood and his hand went right through, there was a large gaping hole that surrounded Blake's hand and there was cracks that filled the rest of the wall. "Oh Jeez," Fraser said as he sighed.

The speakers turned on as someone said an announcement through them. "Can Fraser please come to the headmaster's office immediately," The announcer said assertively. Fraser stared at Blake with a pissed off look and started to think of punishments for him. "I wonder what furniture I could make out of his bones...Okay, that's a bit much. Possibly don't allow him any special treats, hmm..." Fraser thought. Blake simply stared at the wall his arm was inside of, with a shocked looked as he knew that he dung goofed. Fraser huffed out of his nose in rage as he grabbed Blake's arm and started to drag him down the corridor to the headmaster's office.

Lee was on her phone looking at different things when an announcement caught her attention. "seriously..." Lee sighed, "he should be able to keep his Pokémon in full control." She shifted her bag and headed over to were many students were going. Lee and hig looked around the croud to find the missing portion of wall. "dang that was one angry Pokémon or a strong one." Lee heard one of them say. She sighed. "do?" Hig asked. "sure." Lee replied leaving the crowd to come out to some boys. They were joking on how dumb the trainer and Pokémon were. Lee glared at them. "At lest they have the brains enough to be nice to people." She said angrily to the group. They just laughed it off and left. They messed up her hair on they way as a gestor of that she was smaller and a girl so therefor weaker.

Lee grabbed the hand as a small smile formed. She instantly twisted it back as the guy yelling in pain. Lee had a wild look in her eyes just before twisting the hand further before letting go. "like I said." She warned, "he at least had the brains to be nice to people." The guy cursed as the group raised off to see a doctor. "lets go see how they are doing?" Lee asked as hig nodded unfazed by Lee's change in personality.

Fraser sat on a chair that faced a large desk that had a tall and large man with slick back gray hair and a monocle. Blake was sitting in a chair that was too big for his size beside Fraser. "Wow...First, you're late for your first day of College AND you destroy a wall. That's...definitely a first, I'm going to admit," The Headmaster said as he kept a stern face as he stared at Fraser. Fraser leaned on his arm as his arm rested on the chair arm and Fraser looked at the wall beside him rather than the headmaster and pouted out his bottom lip. Blake looked at Fraser with a sad and confused face since he thought he was doing a good thing for Fraser and wasn't sure why Fraser was mad at him.

The Headmaster analysed Fraser's body language and his face, seeing the shame and frustration that he was feeling. He let out a sighed before looking back and forth between Blake and Fraser. "Okay, I'm going to let you off with a warning this time.," The Headmaster said. Fraser's face lit up and looked at the Headmaster. "Oh thank you, sir. I pro-" "HOWEVER!" The Headmaster interrupted Fraser with a powerful yell and slammed his fist on his desk in front of him. Fraser's eyes widened as he got caught off guard with the sudden yell. Blake was more alerted than startled. Blake gasped slightly and looked at the Headmaster with a serious look and stood up on his chair and puffed out his chest. Fraser's eyes rolled over to Blake and told him with a lone stare. "Don't...You...Dare," Blake understood Fraser's stare and slowly sat back down on his chair and started to twiddle his thumbs as he looked down at the floor. Fraser rolled his eyes back at the Headmaster. "If I hear any other complaint from anyone. Whether it's you destroying a building or looking at a Caterpie the wrong way. You will be on the verge of expulsion." The Headmaster continued. Fraser and Blake simply nodded without a word. "Okay you may leave," Fraser and Blake stood up and quickly walked over to the door and reached for the door knob to exit.

"OH WAIT! You destroyed a bloody wall." The Headmaster said. Fraser froze as he reached for the door knob. "Oh yeah...Damn it," Fraser thought.
I expect you back here after classes to do the Janitor's duties for today and the rest of the week," The Headmaster demanded. "Fraser turned to the Headmaster once again. "Am I...possibly..getting paid for it?" Fraser asked and immediately regretting asking it. The Headmaster stared at Fraser's soul via his eyes. "I'll pay with possibly considering on not expelling you," The Headmaster replied. "That's...fair enough," Fraser said as he urgently left the office. Fraser closed the door and let out a huge sigh of relief.

Blake looked up at Fraser with a somewhat sad and concerned look at Fraser being mad at him as he tugged on Fraser's trouser leg. "Don't touch me, Blake!" Fraser exclaimed. Blake quickly dragged back his arm. "You almost got me expelled me...ON THE FIRST DAY! I mean, who does that," Fraser vented. Blake put his hands on his chest as his sad look became more and more rich. "We are going straight back to the dorm and you're not leaving there for the rest of the day!" Fraser said in anger. Blake reacted with a shocked face then back to a sad look. "Ty..."

"I don't care if you thought you were helping. YOU DESTROYED A WALL!" Fraser yelled, getting more and more agitated. Fraser took a deep breath in an attempt of calming himself down and then marched down the corridor. Blake followed him in a sulk.

Kathleen opened the door to the offices to find Frazer and Blake there about to leave. "I am guessing it didn't go so well." She stated looking at each of them. They bother were angry at each other. Frazer looked like he was about to punch Blake and Blake looked like he just disrupted a volcano. "anyway I came to come warn you guys and make sure your not late to your next class which is in 10 minutes." Lee stated blatantly. At this time, They had time to spare because the class they needed to be in was not so far away form the offices. Hig looked at Blake sympathetically.

"Uh, yeah whatever," Fraser said briefly to Lee as he walked towards his dorm since he was rather cheesed off and didn't want to take it out on Lee so he quickly left. Blake glared at Hig sine he was rather salty still from Hig's actions earlier but wasn't really his priority so he just sadly looked at Hig before waddling after Fraser with his head low and looking at his feet in shame.

"I'll see you there, Lee. I won't be late this time," Fraser shouted down the corridor to Lee as he made his way down the corridor.

on his way down the colourful corridors he saw fraser up ahead with lee close behind him."hey you two what happened I heard the announcement from a mile away?" questioned leon

"Don't worry about it," Fraser said briefly to Leon as he walked past him, wanting to just forget about it and headed to his dorm. Blake ignored Leon as he continued to follow Fraser down the corridor with his sulked body language. Fraser reached his dorm eventually, opened the door and ushered Blake inside. Blake gave Fraser one last sad look to try and use puppy eyes to convince Fraser otherwise, but Fraser didn't seem fazed so Blake simply just miserably walked into the dorm. "If you even consider about considering of leaving this room. I will know about it and I will send you back home," Fraser said assertively. Blake had a worried and shocked face as he heard Fraser's threat. Blake nodded and climbed up onto the desk and looked out the window, sat down, crossed legged and a slouched back. Fraser sighed as he watched Blake got to the window and closed the door.

Fraser opened his timetable once more and looked at where his lesson was. "It seems trainer basics is close to where the Headmaster's office was. I probably won't be late this time then," Fraser said to himself, but immediately regretting it at the possibility of jinxing himself. He walked past a painting of a Jynx as he thought that, which made him the ever more nervous.

Fraser reached the classroom and peeked his head through as he opened the door, just to confirm that it was where it was. There was a few students patiently waiting at their seats and a large blackboard at the front of the classroom saying, "Trainer Basics" Fraser sighed in relief and sat near the back of the classroom and started to rummage around in his bag for the stationary and equipment that he might not even have.

After a while, Blake got a bit bored and looked around the room, he saw a ball inside one of Fraser's suitcases. Blake walked over to the suitcase and pulled out the ball. He sat over by the bed, leaning his back against it and threw the ball at the wall in front of him, it bounced off the wall and came back to Blake. Blake repeated this for a while. Acting as if he was in some sort of prison.

Leon arrived a minute after fraser taking a seat next to him to see he had a gloom face. "where's blake?" leon asked "you do know we might be catching pokemon this lesson so you might need his help with this class."

Fraser looked at Leon with a stern look. "Then I guess I won't be catching any Pokemon then," Fraser said seriously before reattending to his exhibition though his abyss which was his bag. "He's back in the form, surprised you don't know why yet," Fraser said still a bit cheesed off.

"Let's put it this way skarmory decided to jump out of his pokeball and start trying to steal everyone's food as well as their jewellery," replied leon as he let houndour out of his pokeball and put his equipment on the desk "If you need to fraser you can borrow dusk or houndour to help you capture a wild pokemon."

"Nah, I'm cool thanks. I appreciate it though," Fraser said as he put his entire arm inside his bag, almost his shoulder too. Fraser's face lit up as he felt something that he could recognize in the bag. He pulled it out and held it out in front of him. "A pen! Finally! Now to find something to write on..." Fraser put the pen down on the desk as his arm took another dive into Fraser's bag. "So are we heading to the safari zone then do you reckon?" Fraser asked seeing how much Leon knew about the lesson.

"pretty sure because trainer basic's would be a field lesson at a bet." spoke leon as he leaned back in his chair towards the emerald green wall"anyway what you got fourth period mate, because i have ranger study's?"

"Hold on..." Fraser said as he started to feel something in his bag that was familiar once more. He pulled it out and a chocolate bar. "Oooo, chocolate," Fraser said before unwrapping it and taking a bite out of the chocolate. "Oh phyeah," Fraser said his mouthful as he pulled out his timetable again. "It says...Pokemon Geography. Aw that's a shame, we don't have the same lesson. Oh well, we have two the same so far," Fraser said.

"you want to know something about my family fraser because I have a lot that I think you should know about them?" spoke leon staring into the black abyss thinking to him self.

Fraser stopped what he was doing and turned his head back to Leon. Fraser had quite a blank face as he wasn't sure if it involved him or not. "Umm...sure," Fraser replied now eager as to what Leon wanted to let out.

"you see my dad's a ranger and my mum's a professor whilst my sister's a gymleader and my big brother's a cordinator but my mum take's time out of her schedule to teach basic's class here and my dad teaches ranger study's in the school." replied leon " so don't be surprised if the teacher already know's who I am."

"Oh wow, your entire family is quite involved with Pokemon huh," Fraser said quite impressed and interested with Leon's background. I'm sure you mum is going to be teaching Lee as well, since she's a professor," Fraser said. "Speaking of Lee, has she arrived yet? I mean. there's still a few minutes until class actually starts, but she seems to be the kind of person to be early to everything," Fraser said.

"I know right where is she right now she was on her way here before me." spoke leon carefully thinking about where she could be "I wonder if hig's causing her trouble for a change." leon started to chuckle at the thought.

Fraser rolled his eyes and chuckled from Leon's remark. "Well to be honest, Hig seems to be very well behaved and disciplined. So I will be very surprised," Fraser said, showing admiration to Lee on how she raised Hig.

Tyler skid around the corner on his BMX looking up from his phone to see the college "There it is you ready guys?" Tyler shouted
"Lucha" "Froakie" replied Marcus and Genji. When they got inside they set off to find the dorm room "22,23,24.....This is it guys!" he exclaimed as he placed his belongings on the bed "Lets go explore!"

A Charmander quickly scurried into the classroom, while he used the desks, and the other people to shield him from the Teacher's view. He panted in exhaustion, while he bumped into Fraser's leg, as sweat rushed down his face, knowing that someone could still be looking for him. He thought to himself while he looked up at Fraser, as the flame on his tail shook, "Wow... she sure is persistent, gotta give her that. She really wants to talk to me that badly huh?" He looked around, while he hid behind his leg, as he didn't want the Teacher to notice him, fearing that they could call the staff on him. He continued to regain his breath, while he stayed slient, as his eyes scanned around him.

"hey fraser don't the school hold a team pokemon battle tournament three people on a team because that could be really fun," spoke leon noticing the charmander out of the corner of his eye"by the way their's a charmander right next to your leg and it ain't mine seeing as I don't have a charmander."

Fraser was rather startled at something scurrying around his feet. "huh, ah, AH, AH!" Fraser grew increasingly more panicked as he felt something brush against his legs. Fraser jumped up and lifted his legs up onto the chair and went upside down on the chair, with his belly on the seat of the chair as he dropped his head below the chair to see what was the cause of Fraser's freak out. What he found was a rather distressed Charmander with a blue scarf around his neck. "A Charmander? What are you doing here?" Fraser asked as his head started to go red since his head was upside down.

Fraser could read the Charmander's paranoid body language as it constantly checked around it. "It seems more scared than I am," Fraser thought. Fraser sat back up on his chair and saw a teacher enter the room. It wasn't Leon's mum, but a different teacher, they seemed to be looking for something. They walked around the classroom checking under the desks. Fraser looked at the Charmander and put two and two together. "So you're running away from the teacher, huh," Fraser said. Fraser felt sympathetic to Charmander and how stressed and scared it was, so he thought about doing something generous. "Hey little guy, how about you pretend to be my Pokemon this lesson so the teacher can't do anything?" Fraser offered.

Meanwhile, Blake heard some movement outside of the dorm and heard some talking. Blake got curious and dragged the chair for the desk over to the door, climbed on to the chair and from the chair he climbed up and stood on the door knob and peeked through the peep hole. Blake saw a trainer with a Froakie and a Hawlucha by his idea. However, as Blake stood on the door knob, it turned opening the door. Fraser must have accidently left the door unlocked. The door opened towards Blake, pushing the chair back. "Ty!" Blake exclaimed as he fell and landed on the bed, he then bounced off the bed and rolled out into the hallway, in front of the same person he was looking at. (Tyler) Blake started to freak out slightly since he wasn't allowed out the dorm room and he definitely didn't want to be sent back home. So Blake rushed back in the room and climbed up back onto the desk by pushing the chair back and nervously stared out the window. Blake left the door open, making it easy for anyone to look in or even enter.

The Charmander was startled at Fraser screaming at him, as the red markings on his body glew intensely from the sudden burst of energy that his body produced! He nodded at Fraser after he heard his question, who also seemed to be reading his body language with precise accuracy, as he attempted to communicate with him. He quietly said to him while the red markings on his body dimmered, "Char... Charmander." [Translation: Well alright sure... I'll tell you something once that lesson is over.] He stood by his leg still, while his eyes surveyed around the classroom, as he continued to hide from the teacher.

Fraser didn't notice the red marks on Charmander. "Alright then," Fraser said as Charmander agreed to Fraser's assistance. Fraser faced forward and waited for the teacher to approach them. "Ah, there you are, you little git. Come here," The teacher said as he reached down to pick up Charmander. Fraser held out his arm in front of the teacher, blocking him from moving any closer to Charmander. "Uh, excuse me. What are you doing?" Fraser asked assertively with his eyebrows angled downwards. "Oh, don't mind me. I'm just getting this sweet little Charmander, here. Come here, Charmander," The teacher said to Fraser, before continuing to try to retrieve Charmander. Fraser then stood out of his chair and crossed his arms as he stood in front of the teacher.

"This Charmander belongs to me. So back up," Fraser said aggressively as he raised his chin. The teacher was slightly embarrassed at how he was getting told off by a student. "Hey! Don't talk to me, Mr. Holden like that!" The teacher said assertively back to Fraser. "Then don't try to steal my Pokemon then!" Fraser yelled back at Mr.Holden. Some students head turned to see what the commotion was about and the class started talking. "Is that teacher taking his Pokemon? Surely that's not allowed," The students started to say. Mr.Holden nervously realized that everyone was watching and thinking that he was stealing a student's Pokemon. He squinted at Fraser before swiftly leaving the classroom.

Fraser then sat back down and nodded at Charmander before reattending his conversation with Leon. "A Tournament huh? sounds interesting,"