• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Fire Emblem:Monarchs(Characters, Continent and Discussion)

Alright, and to answer the other question. Yes, Ashei can support with Victoria. The support system is similar to FE:A and FE:F, therefore you can have as much support as you like.

Supports can only be done between Chapters, but I guess Flint could recruit Yanker.

Oh and Astral, only some of the Brigands have no evil malice. Other Brigands have the aura that Talon can only see, keep that in mind until the end of the Chapter.

Ok wrote a recruitment scenario for Kim:
When the army arrives at Grell they would be attacked by bandits, Kim being the sadistic girl she is would appear in the battlefield to kill Brigands, she would appear at the opposite side of the starting area, when she goes next to the army she would attack the unit closer to her, she would fail and the attacked unit would talk to her, after the talk she would ask for the strongest member of the army to meet her at her house, then she would leave and after the fight she would join. Her starting items are: Fenrir, Nosferatu, Vulnerary.

*Sigh* How about this. After defeating most of the Brigands, everyone got together to when they fought Zink. Also here is the catch, whoever gets the last kill will get a bonus to the reward at the end of the Chapter.

We are still babies, we always were and we always will, and I don't help in the plot because my ideas suck, last time I tried to make my own FE universe I ended up naming the continents and countries after the deadlords of FE 4 -.-

Speak for yourself. I am a strong man, and have matured over the years of my life I have lived so far. If I believed I was worthless and couldn't contribute, what would I be doing? Nothing. So no, I'm doing something. Everyone is. And all you need to do to stop being a baby is grow up a little, accept that actions have consequences, and know that you can do something worthwhile. Oh, and do that something.

A little Rally up. Everyone, don't be discouraged by not being able to post anything to progress the RP. Relax your mind and read through the past posts, let your creativity take hold of you as you build the scenario you'll soon write.

As I write my posts of how characters interact, I give myself a vision of how they would see, even trying to imagine that I am the character that I am currently writing a dialog on. RPs like this takes time, just let your mind go to its happy place and take a moment to see your character as yourself, they are not puppets we control.

(I'm writing this while listening to JPMVs and it can be quite distracting but it helps me calm down and write the story with little stress.)

As I have said many times before, you don't need to rush a post just because you feel like it needs it or your being left out. Check your post for any spelling and grammar errors then post it as creating a story requires you to at least recheck it once or twice before publishing for others to read.

This is all I can say for now. Please, as a dedicated RPer and Story Writer, I don't want this RP to be terminated for rules that were broken. I want this RP to bring people together and interact with one another since I allowed the supports so that people can take their time to create their support while letting them improve their creativity in story writing through trial and errors.

As a wise man once said. "It is enjoyable to eat something delicious, but the greatest joy comes from the time spent waiting for it." As well as. "When people love others, they grow weaker, though it's nothing to be ashamed of. True weakness lies elsewhere. Because this is not true weakness. Only those who know weakness will be truly able to become stronger."

I definitely agree, Lucas. Well said.

On that note, what is there left to do? Not much. All the items have been picked up and I believe the last survivor has been rescued. So all that's left is to take on the boss, right?

Yes, but only one survivor has yet to be found. Victoria, Ashei, Flint and Yanker each saved one. And currently, Victoria and Talon are both fatigued, therefore I have come to a conclusion. Frase, Astral. Both of you will post on this discussion board of how you'll fight with Zink, the most creative one will be the one that is posted on the actual RP.