• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Fire Emblem:Monarchs(Characters, Continent and Discussion)

So they said they were going into the Forest, and Eli lives in the forest (in a cottage), and maybe his cottage could be attacked by a group of brigands, and Carnel and others would come across it? Sorry, I'm not good at developing plots..

Huh. You know, that definitely works in tandem with the plot I already have going. Sure, that can work! We'll just have to twist it a bit. So will Eli get captured by the bandits, or come back after the bandits raid his house and take someone living there?

May it be a temporary character? Like, I would only use her after the Chapter two battle and never use her anywhere else. Do I have to fill out a whole form for her (Cri) or can I just Decribe her a little? She would be Eli's little sister.

So, her name his Emily. She is quiet, and shy. Despite this, she can be determined and stubborn. She often argues with her brother but quiets down one Eli starts to shout, as she, of few people, know not to get Eli mad. I could describe her looks?

She has red hair tied in a bun. She wear a black coat with a white shirt. He wears a red coat and blue tennis shoes. She has green eyes and a light skin tone.

No, I understand. Like you said, you couldn't have known. But Paralogues 2 and 3 will only feature characters controlled by @Lucas Inazumai and I. That being said, everyone that's in Holin can post on Paralogue 2. The bandits are heading to a crude base camp they've set up in some fields, if you guys want to encounter it. For Eli, it'd be he tracks them there.

This is why I reread every post again and again. Because there is always that one mistake that no one noticed. Like how I post the group heading to Cylia instead of Mavos.

Yep. Anyways, your main group should ideally encounter the bandit camp where they've taken Eli's sister - same goes for Ashei. Also, when someone posts, I'll begin the main battle of Paralogue 2.