• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Fire Emblem:Monarchs(Characters, Continent and Discussion)

Okay, so basically, Ashei will try to attack once, and fail to do any damage. Then (wait LET me roll my dice!) Trigger Astra, but fail with the first three attacks. The next one will be a kick which disables the leader. The last attack will land perfectly, but not do to much. Then the Brigand attacks him and hits him once. Ashei then slides between his legs when the brigand is running towards Ashei, and then stabs him in the back.

You guys have been chatting while I was sleeping, weren't you? I wasted a few minutes of my life reading (most, some was actually interesting) those posts.

Name: Mei
Characteristics: She wears light blue and pale pink Myrimadon clothes, has blue eyes and long black hair.
Class: Myrimadon
Secret abilities:None
Origins: Mei is Ashei's older sister. She trained just like Ashei, but instead of dedicating her life to being a sellsword, she join Cylia's military. She is very kind, elegant, and honourable, but extremely deadly when she needs to.

Here's a new character.

Last edited:
I'm kinda getting a Karla vibe from this bio. Nonetheless, accepted because I enjoy using Karla in FE 7 despite the amount of people saying that she's pretty much useless due to her late recruitment.

Imo, I don't like Warriors, seems more like a spin off, they should have just remade Geneology because that game is freaking amazing and it deserves a lot more attencion

It is technically a spin off since they didn't input the traditional turn-base mechanic, but other games have done similar style like Legend of Zelda:Hyrule Warriors.

Depends if Frase is able to come up with something. Also the final one to save is that boy, so better hurry and I doubt someone with bloodlust like Zink now will even start a conversation.

Though in every boss in FE has a quote so if you were to fight and kill him, his dialog and last words will be this.

"Grr, another welp. Whatever, I shall kill you here!"

"G-gh! I- I'm sor...ry ever...yone...."

Note: The lasts words he says is an indicant that the malicious aura has been lifted from him.