• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Fire Emblem:Monarchs(Characters, Continent and Discussion)

By the way, I was wondering something. Would you guys be interested in an RP I'm going to make soon? The RP is going to be mainly about beings from old tales combining with the modern era, and passing down their magic. People such as Dracula, Merlin and Hercules. Other characters such as Frankenstein could appear as well. Sound interesting?

Afraid not. Lucas and I already have the entire paralogue planned, as well as the following two others. As the name implies, these Paralogues will take place parallel to the main story. So whenever Lucas continued with said paralogue (we already agreed that he's taking control of the enemies) he can begin Chapter 2 as well.

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
Name: Proteus the Exile

Characteristics: Proteus has medium length black hair that has become wild and unkept due to his travels, he also has brown eyes that don't seem to focus on what he's actually looking at. He wears grey robes with black pants and dark grey armor on his arms and chest. He carries a spear that has a gladius-like blade on his back called Maelstrom. Proteus doesn't trust anybody and has no friends, he grew up with no family and nobody close to him. He had to steal and kill to survive and is not fond of his past. Despite this he is very kind hearted and quick to jump into danger to save someone he believes is innocent or is fighting for good. He has the blessings of a thunder god named Pereneon.

Class: Spear fighter

Secret abilities: Has the ability to send slight jolts of electricity throughout his body to give a small boost to his speed strength and senses.

Origins: As a child Proteus resided in a village relativly close to Arkadin. In his village people worshipped a diety of thunder and storms named Pereneon. They believed that Pereneon's thunder and lightning would strike down their enemies and grant them rain for their crops. One night after a particularly long prayer Proteus had felt his body become strange. He found he was faster and stronger than before and his senses had become enhanced. He decided not to tell anybody as he didn't even know what was happening himself. After a few months Proteus had discovered why his body had been doing this and rushed to tell the village elders, he thought they would be excited and would treat him as a king. However, the elders were horrified to hear of this and banished him from the village. Proteus left the village as his parents looked on in sorrow and he never looked back.

Last edited:
Name: Ryuji The Berserk Knight

Characteristics: Wears armor similar to Gunther’s armor but instead of black it’s steellish white and has a shoulder plate on his left arm with the Cylia igsinia on it. His combat style relies on parrying and counters. He uses a long sword and has two knives on the back of his waist. He is very understanding and a bit socially awkward but he won’t hesitate to attack anyone who hurts his friends and can be very perceptive or dense at times. He has a good sense of direction and is good at reading people.

Class: Great knight

Secret Abilities: Pavise and Luna

Origins: His mother died when he was born and was raised by his father and uncle.His father was a chef who worked at a tavern and his uncle was a General. He learned how to cook from his father and swordsmanship from his uncle. He joined the army when he was 15 and was promoted to the royal guard when he was 18 and was assigned as Christopher’s bodyguard. In battle he normally charges into battle by himself tanking any hits while taking out any enemies in his way.

Last edited:
I am so mad at myself for not focusing on this RP or discussion board. It's been like four days since I last posted on the RP and I hate myself for ignoring all of this.

@Top_Smug_ Paralogue 1 is over. Let's get both Chapter 2 and Paralogue 2 rolling at the same time! And yes, before anyone asked Lucas has indeed given me permission to do this. He'll have to introduce the main cast back in, but I'll handle the setup.