AboutBorn and raise from a small village known as Rakurai, a trained swordsman travels the world in hopes of achieving peace on eight separated kingdoms. The eight kingdom consist on eight different races with their own ranks.
Humans - Known to be the most common and balanced race of the eight kingdoms. Humans have been capable of many achievements. Due to being the lowest of all races, they are often look down upon.
Nekomins - The natives of this kingdom have feline-like features, having cat ears and tail with most of the population being 70% female while the other 30% is male. Although weak alone, Nekomins support each other in terms of activities such as, working, caring and even fighting. With enhances sight at night, fighting Nekomins in the dark will be a difficult task.
Lycans - Lycans are an aggressive race as they are highly territorial and only trust their own kind. They are similar to Wolfskins and Kitsunes, bearing a wolf-like appearance with wolf ears and tails. On the other hand, Kitsunes are rare breeds and are treated as gifts from gods due to their high intelligence and clairvoyance. 70% of Lycans are males while 30% is females, it is also the fact that there are no male Kitsunes ever.
Draconids - A race with several species, they are by far the largest population in all the eight kingdoms. Draconids have several kingdoms, each supported by rulers of their species. They appear humanoid while having dragon wings and scales mostly covering the body. A millennium ago, the race once have a war against each other, proving which kingdom is the most dominance of all. Although the war has ended to a stalemate, the kingdoms of the Fire and Ice Draconids were still at war with each other.
Sirens - Known to humans as "Alluring demise" Sirens can be found by lakes, ponds and even rivers with only half of their body shown as the bottom half is submerged in the water. Sirens have an allering voice as they would sing a heavenly tune, whether male or female. It has been said that those who've met a Siren has never return, many have said that they lure anyone passing by and drag them into the body of water, drowning the victim and fed on the body.
Delcarnas - The Delcarnas are the most mysterious of all the races as they kept themselves hidden from others. Not much is known of this race except that they are humanoid looking with devil-like horns and wings. They have kidnapped other races for unknown reasons.
Luminus - Believers of gods, Luminus are holy beings guided by light. They are a peaceful race that are rivals with the Umbrales. Luminus have been known for their guidance of fate as they would never stray afar from danger to complete their quests. There were no known female Luminus ever to be seen.
Umbrales - Believe to be the creators of black magic, the Umbrales were known for their deadly magic and curses. They are a mischievous race and the rivals to the Luminus. Few were seen outside of their kingdom and the only one were to be ever known by name was a young Umbrale named Xobea. There has been no sightings of male Umbrales.
Hello there, I am Lucas and I'm mostly online. I am a dedicated RPer and story writer so if you want someone that won't break the rules of the RP, I would naturally follow every single details.Click to expand......
- Written Works
- Trainer Cards
- Likes Received
- Trophy Points
- Last Activity
- Oct 10, 2019 at 12:07 PM
- Jun 17, 2017
- March 8
- Favourite Pokémon
- Favourite Pokémon Move
- Fusion Bolt
- Strong willed
Apr 2, 2018 1 Like