• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Fire Emblem:Monarchs(Characters, Continent and Discussion)

..I'll edit that. I need to learn how to freaking write...

Also for my meh post :/ Couldn't really think of that much to say, so I had to improvise to a still terrible post.

If you were to ask if my posts were short, just imagine me hitting my head against the wall for not POSTING SOMETHING THAT HAS MORE THAT FIVE PARAGRAPHS BECAUSE I SET MYSELF A RULE TO POST WITH FIVE OR MORE PARAGRAPHS!!!

*Sigh* Eeveechu, buddy, look, I know your trying hard on the RP, but could you please not make it sound like it is the actual game?

I've seen several RPs and stories(Including Fanfics) where they never have annotations like Chrom recieved a Steel sword or Objective complete.

This RP is suppose to be realistic-like, that is why the game stats doesn't matter in this.

Now I know I may have Implemented some of the game's aspects, but that's part of the RP. Like Chapter ? : ???, it is to implement that another Chapter has begun.

Receiving a weapon or item does not have to be noted and objectives does not have to be said, all of that can be said here.

With all of that said, the post you've just made does not to be edited as a reminder of later posts you may make.

I am not judging or forcing you to follow the rules, but I beg of you, please don't make the dent in my wall bigger than it should be.

It's been a long time since this RP has last posted, if only Eon posted. Nonetheless, I'm not sure if this RP will ever continue unless Eon can post on the RP. But if you want to I guess you can do you bio and I might check on Eon.