• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Fire Emblem:Monarchs(Characters, Continent and Discussion)

Or it's possible that the group might pass through the outskirts, and some people from the kingdoms may have left the borders of their kingdom for reasons? The village in my Chapter 3 concept is on the border between Mavos and Holin, and Carnel would be headed that way. It also makes sense that the bandits would occupy it from a strategic standpoint, and it's a good way to bring in Carnel and his retainers.

I'm also considering Eli's cottage being invaded by brigands, so he fled to a village that he didn't know was also under attack. This is just a suggestion; that village could be the village where the chapter three (or whatever chapter Mavos is) takes place.

Alright then, the main concept I had for the Players is that they have inhuman abilities and Players are born through the evil and hatred they have to the world. Anyone can be a Player if their heart has shut from reality as they simply see everything like a virtual game.

In that case, perhaps that's what the war is to them. A game. But there are high stakes in this game, as the winner receives a powerful prize. The final battle could be our heroes trying to stop the winner of the war game from receiving the prize.

That was one of the plots I was going to do but scrapped it because I have zero clue of what to do with it. Sure the prize could be something like God-like powers or Ruling the whole world, but I just can't seem to get a grip on how each were going to be like.

Alright, so then someone go get that villager. Or get those items - they could help in the long run.

Also, how are Support Conversations going to work? They normally take place between chapters, or at least that's when I bring them up.

Supports are done here first then they are done in the RP between chapters. Two RPers will discuss how their supports are going to work before posting it. And an A support will only work if the outcome is something that is acceptable.

They don't really need my supervision as it is suppose to be a bond between best friends or lovers. And the only reason I choose to supervise the A supports is because I need to make sure if the support can somehow get them to S support.

Alright. Should I put down the C Rank Supports between Carnel, Lilith and Silver? It'd make sense if they already had some support with each other, but it's fine if they can only get support after joining the main party like in the games.

Some supports can be done between Chapters that aren't part of the current story line. So yes, it is possible that Carmel, Lilith and Silver to have at least a support.

So these are the support convos. Like some of the FE:A or FE:F support convos, they more so focus on exploring a character's backstory and opening them up to the others more because of that. I'll put up the other support convos as they gain relevance. (Namely, when they're unlocked.)
*Carnel and Lilith are training with swords*
Carnel: Hyah! Hrah! Yah!
Lilith: Hah! Grah! ...whew. Alright, my liege. I think that's enough for today.
Carnel: Phew... that was pretty exhausting. Think I got some good training in?
Lilith: Definitely. Choosing the blade was the right path for you, my prince - your sword skill has improved tenfold over the last few weeks.
Carnel: Guess my will to fight has just been growing stronger. ...actually, Lilith.
Lilith: Yes, my liege?
Carnel: Why did you decide to take up arms? Our kingdom is a peaceful one, yet you chose to become a warrior.
Lilith: Huh?! Why I decided to...?! My liege, that's not really important right now...
Carnel: No, I want to hear this. There has to be a reason you chose to fight.
Lilith: ...I suppose it was mostly like you. Innocents were being hurt by merciless men who chose to fight wherever and whenever just because they felt like it. Someone needed to defend them.
Carnel: So you took up arms to defend the people?
Lilith: ...yes, that's it. And that's all I have to say on the matter. If we have nothing more to do, then I'd best head off and tend to the horses.
*Lilith leaves*
Carnel: ...strange. She seemed sincere when talking, but I can't help but feel there's more to the matter than she says there is... Well, I suppose it's not really my business, anyways. Still, I wonder...
*Carnel leaves*
Carnel and Lilith attained Support Level C.
*Silver is leaning against a wall, thinking*
Silver: Was it really right for me to not die like I was supposed to? They were justified, and I have so many skeletons in my closet.
*Carnel enters*
Carnel: Good day, Silver.
Silver: My liege! What are you doing here?
Carnel: Checking up on my men, of course. How are you doing, Silver?
Silver: ...I'm fine. Just thinking about supper tonight.
Carnel: Supper?
Silver: Yeah, supper. I haven't had that much to eat today, and I'm really hungry-
Carnel: Silver, I thought you were supposed to be good at lying.
Silver: And what's that supposed to mean?!
Carnel: You were obviously distracted by something in the battle today. There's something on your mind, isn't there? Something troubling.
Silver: What?! Of course not!
Carnel: I know you're distracted today. Otherwise, you would have heard me coming from a mile away.
Silver: ...
Carnel: What is it, Silver?
Silver: ...do you remember the day we first met?
Carnel: Of course. You were being attacked by five assassins. Two you had already crippled, but the other three were about to kill you when Lilith and I arrived.
Silver: They weren't entirely unjustified in trying to kill me.
Carnel: W-WHAT?! Silver, what do you mean?!
*Silver leaves*
Carnel: Silver...? SILVER?! Where did he go?! I've got to find out what he means by that...
*Carnel leaves*
Carnel and Silver attained Support Rank C.
*Silver is sitting down by a tree, looking at his sword*
Silver: Do I deserve this blade...? I wonder, after what I- wait. Someone's coming.
*Lilith enters*
Lilith: Why so on edge, Silver? It's just me.
Silver: Good. I was worried an enemy assassin had sneaked into camp.
Lilith: I'm glad that's not the case. Anyways, I've been looking for you.
Silver: Me? Why?
Lilith: Well... I still have doubts about your allegiances.
Silver: Oh, not this again. Didn't I already prove my loyalty in that first week?
Lilith: You've only been with us for just over a month. I'm still not sure whether we can trust you.
Silver: And on what grounds are your suspicions based?
Lilith: First of all, your fee.
Silver: Hey, I TRIED to work for him for free. The prince wouldn't let me.
Lilith: No, it's the fact that you offered your services for free in the first place. You're a sellsword. You only work for people if you get the right amount of cash. Unless, of course, someone has payed you in advance to be a double agent.
Silver: Hey, I have honor. Carnel saved my life, and so I owe him my life. That's why I chose to serve him, out of gratitude and honor. Demanding my full price under any circumstance would have made me the biggest piece of scum in the country.
Lilith: Second of all, we know barely anything about you. And we know the most out of everyone.
Silver: If you're asking me to reveal my history, I'm afraid I can't. I made a vow not to.
Lilith: To who?!
Silver: That falls under the vow of silence umbrella. Sorry, Lilith, but we're done here.
*Silver leaves*
Lilith: Huh?! Silver! Get back here right now!
*Lilith leaves*
Lilith and Silver attained Support Rank C.

By "haven't read the supports" I assume you mean mine. They could have a few important details about the characters. They're not necessary, per say, but they are important. 'Sides, I spent 15 minutes writing them. The least you could do is have a look.