• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Create Your Own Trainer Card.... Trainer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

inofaerie

lolitawoman.jpg

for the sake of things, i'm reposting the sprite i did (since a couple of posts went missing >.>...)
4kmmz29.png
kaede
(i love her eyes, they're so fun ^^)

edit: ok, i'm gonna redo her (it kinda irks me for some reason...) so don't transparent this anyone, wait until i redo her...

A

Aku Kami Kurayami

Ok. I got it!
isacqp3.png

http://img511.imageshack.us/img511/4932/isacqp3.png

Can anyone gimme an estimation of about when this will get added to the Database?

so stellarwind, are there going to be any announcements on which sprites make it this time.... or will they just be added? if it's being announced, around when would it be?

H

Halls

willing to give full credit to the person that helps me make this transparent.

comeon.png

and chaoscrippler that guy with the hat looks like a darker version of me.

H

Halls

good job. xcept one thing. you have to make her transparent! can someone give advice on how to make images transparent?

[size=7pt]Yay, I got new ones![/size] ;D
angelstarrfn4.png

[size=7pt]^I made one of Angel Starr, from PW:JFA(?)[/size]

mininarutoga5.png

[size=7pt]^couldn't resist doing another ninja. XD[/size]
nekogirlyj7.png

[size=7pt]^Your average neko. ::)[/size]
neopunkyp4.png

neopunkglx4.png

[size=7pt]^^My favorites, espically the neo punk Dawn. 8)[/size]

I'm not sure if anyone else has noticed this or not, but one of the trainers in the 'Pick Your Own Trainer image' section of the card maker has the wrong name. It's the one labeled Mira. I don't recall what the real name of that player was, but I do know that it wasn't Mira.

When will the next update be?

S

Slink_Fusion000

More Sprites, yay!!! Everyones making amazing sprites, and Myuoki, you are a REALLy good spriter, and you use paint! Just goes to show who that you cant blaim what program you use for bad sprites!!!

Heres my Ninja:
Ninja.png

And Heres a go at some cosplayers, crobat and Lucario:
Lucarocosplay.png
CrobatCosplayer.png

And if anyone knows why i cant register, tell me, cus i keep having to type my name, over and over again!!!

Good sprites everyone, keep em up!!!

pkmnkaede.png

I made two new ones, a Cressellia cosplayer and Elphaba (a.k.a The Wicked Witch of the West)

pkmncressellia.png
pkmnelphaba.png

The cosplayer is an Aroma Lady and Elphaba is Candice with an edited Byron's cape and a Bug Catcher's hat.

Y

Yoko Salad

Okay, so I made this one...but every time I tried to make it transparent, the arms got eaten. D: So I gave up after a while. >>

S

Slink_Fusion000

othc6.png
thier you go Yoko, all transparentized! ;D xD If anyone needs their sprites transparent, i can do it if you want :)

M

Mikuba Sen

Mikuba Sen is back! From the page 35 or something...

This time, I've made six animé characters! ;D

First we have...
Netto.png

Netto Hikari from Rockman.EXE

Enzan.png

Netto's nemesis, Enzan Ijuunin!

TagTeamNettoEnzan.png

Tag Team Netto & Enzan

Ginji.png

Ginji, the naive, but übercute hero from GetBackers!

Ban.png

Ban, the man of the evil eye that many humans fear.

Akabane.png

Akabana AKA Dr Jackal. Kills for fun.

Kagami.png

And Kagami, the man from Babylon City.

Last edited by a moderator:
S

Sakura Courage Solo

Hi hi, I made some trainer cards that can go in the video game based section. They're simplistic, I know, but I think they turned out nice. I enjoyed working with the transparencies in DrawPlus 4.0 and GIMP. n.n

Emerald Hill Zone- from Sonic the Hedgehog 2
ehz_trainer_card.png

Lava Reef Zone- from Sonic 3 & Knuckles
lrz_trainer_card.png

Ice Cap Zone- from Sonic 3 and Knuckles
ice_cap_trainer_card.png

Are they good enough? Shall I make more? Comments and critiques? n.n

R

Raph K. Brice

SIXTH TIME!! I AM SO BLOODY ANNOYED!! CAN I JUST POST A SINGLE PICTURE WITHOUT IT BLOODY DISAPPEARING!?!?!
FINAL2.png

The Marley sprite is labled Mira, I'm sure other people have said this, but I don't think anyone said her real name yet, but yeah, it's Marley. (Also, I saw her Sugimori art, her pant-like things go all down her leg, but oh well, it's still a wonderful sprite I would have never managed to do as good).

For those of you wondering what happened to your posts of sprites, usually if they're gone, either:
~Posts ahead of it were deleted, and it moved a page
~That post was deleted
or
~a computer monster ate the post (lolz)
And, admins/mods are the only one beside you that have to delete your posts, so it was probably removed for logical reasons, such as the post not following the rules.

Hi hi, I made some trainer cards that can go in the video game based section. They're simplistic, I know, but I think they turned out nice. I enjoyed working with the transparencies in DrawPlus 4.0 and GIMP. n.n

Emerald Hill Zone- from Sonic the Hedgehog 2
ehz_trainer_card.png

Lava Reef Zone- from Sonic 3 & Knuckles
lrz_trainer_card.png

Ice Cap Zone- from Sonic 3 and Knuckles
ice_cap_trainer_card.png

Are they good enough? Shall I make more? Comments and critiques? n.n
Those are awesome! The blue/purpleish streaks for the trainer name/etc. look a bit invisible against the ice cap background, though.

The Marley sprite is labled Mira, I'm sure other people have said this, but I don't think anyone said her real name yet, but yeah, it's Marley. (Also, I saw her Sugimori art, her pant-like things go all down her leg, but oh well, it's still a wonderful sprite I would have never managed to do as good).

I had no reference. kthnxbye.

E

Erika

Hey. Thought I'd add some cosplaying sprites. Hope they get used. ;D

Other_Cosplay-Medicham.png
Medicham Cosplayer
Other_Cosplay-Eevee.png
Eevee Cosplayer
Other_Cosplay-Espeon.png
Espeon Cosplayer
Other_Cosplay-Alakazam.png
Alakazam Cosplayer

How are they? These are my first to try out. Hope they make it to the final cut. Thanks!

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Hey. Thought I'd add some cosplaying sprites. Hope they get used. ;D

Other_Cosplay-Medicham.png
Medicham Cosplayer
Other_Cosplay-Eevee.png
Eevee Cosplayer
Other_Cosplay-Espeon.png
Espeon Cosplayer
Other_Cosplay-Alakazam.png
Alakazam Cosplayer

How are they? These are my first to try out. Hope they make it to the final cut. Thanks!

AWESOMENESS!!!!!!! EEVEE!!!!!! Gooooo EEVEE!!! Now, all I need to see is an Umbreon, Flareon, Jolteon, Leafeon, Glaceon, and Vaporeon here... Not in order. Maybe I should try making my own sprites...

Status
Not open for further replies.