• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Create Your Own Trainer Card.... Trainer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmm, i'll do that tomorrow after i get off from work... here's my last sprite for the night... je ne
6byiqll.png
makie

I'm digging this one! Good job.

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
KAWAII!!!! Or, CUTE!!!!!!! I always wanted a Plusle and Minun one! Thanks, Rocket X! Now all I want to see is an Eevee or some evolutions of Eevee one... But if this one gets chosen, I'll definetly use it!

BTW, how do you post sprite?

Yes, I know, once again... slow on the news...

Cool! And, What's this I hear about a job? What is it? Does it pay well?
hehe, yeah, i work at subway (the restaurant, not the station... like my boyfriend first thought T_T; )
i get about $7 an hour, and at 10 hrs a day, being paid once a month.... you can figure it out ^^

back to topic, noone has answered my question on when the decisions for the sprites will be made yet.... i have to know doc oak (overly curious person here >.>;...)

btw, orangen, i like the cubone cosplay (or is it a marowak...) nice job with the older game characters
shiny_eevee, see my post on page 44 about that.... ok, ja ne mina^^;... again

I had an idea for an avatar trainer card. I felt as though the friend code was not necessary due to it being lower in the same collumn.
avitccopy.png
I.E.
samplecopy.png

Wow, UC, THAT is a cool idea! I really like it! Tofu, Lol.
Btw, I won't be on the rest of the night, Myouki. Anime, yaknow. During Fantastic Four, however....I might manage to get on.

bloodninjatr4.png

Is this ninja one I made ok? ???
It's based off of Koga. Stupid transparency made it look horrible...XP
EDIT::Nope. Photobucket made it look horrible. Switched it to an imageshack file.

...That's rather nifty, Ultracow! One thing though, I'm just curious how the mini-trainer avatars would work... Doesn't seem like it would be all that major of a deal though.

Sweet idea, Ultracow! That would work great for my Riley and Buck sprites (which I'm remaking with Riley already done), considering that they both already have map sprites!

D

Daytime Umbreon

Um...I've never really done this before, but I just felt like giving this idea a go...
UmbreonTrainer.jpg

I'm gonna try the other Eeveelutions...

here's all my peeps so far
Sorafinalformcopy.png

Sora final form (eh he looks ok...)
MYHIKARU.png

Hikaru alternate (second scech AND HE HAS KEY BLADE)
Goku_the_pimp.png

Goku (sorry guy who recomended that one guy but i logged before you did)
hikaruultimahuaf9.png

and Hikaru (origional scetch)
please put one of em on plz?
*note: im gonna keep posting it so u guys dont forget wut i made* (if u want to use my guys as a base or edit or use them, private message me or email me) :-\

F

featheredFox

here's all my peeps so far
Sorafinalformcopy.png

Sora final form (eh he looks ok...)
MYHIKARU.png

Hikaru alternate (second scech AND HE HAS KEY BLADE)
Goku_the_pimp.png

Goku (sorry guy who recomended that one guy but i logged before you did)
hikaruultimahuaf9.png

and Hikaru (origional scetch)
please put one of em on plz?
*note: im gonna keep posting it so u guys dont forget wut i made* (if u want to use my guys as a base or edit or use them, private message me or email me)  :-\

Listen hikaru we've seen these way too much now please stop reposting them it is annoying. Post new ones.

D

dylanuclear

4tzx3e8.jpg

All that I have made in my entire life.

This is a different profile than my previous.

And Voila! My new and transparent Riley and Buck sprites are complete! Rather than using a single-sprite base, I used bits and pieces from multiple sprites.

rileyspriterc8.png

For Riley I used Cyrus's torso, PI head, Cyclist right arm (looking at the one on the left side), a Snow Ace Trainer left arm, and Cameraman legs.

buckspritenw3.png

For Buck I used Aaron's torso, Green Hair Ace Trainer head, Jogger right arm, Youngster left arm, and Snow Ace Trainer legs.

For both I used their behind sprites for color and detail references.

I'm personally prouder of these than their previous counterparts.

F

FeatheredFox

I made a sprite.

It is me:
me.png

The pokeball he is holding is one I invented called the snooze ball. The effect is if it falls to capture the pokemon it makes it go to sleep.
This is a pokemon i made named Kodama it is a ghost grass pokemon:
Kodama2.png

K

Keri t3h Ninja

(I'd register, but it's off >: )

I have one, but I'm not sure how to make it transparent. So if someone can email me and tell me, that'd be great : D

K

Keri t3h Ninja

finisheduj4.png

I'm sorry if it's not very good. I tried. I want to make more, but I'm used to dolling on normal sized dolls and this one was kind of hard XD
I really just did this one because I wanted a ninja. So me in a ninja outfit is what you get : D

-EDIT- If you could email it to me if it gets used, that'd be super (if you don't already); and if the reistration thing gets back up, that too.

M

midnight

here is mine i hope you can put it on there.... his name is brian he is the basic rival of my friends pokemon selfmade game....
briantrainer.png
:)

S

Slink_Fusion000

Im back again :p With more sprites... I really would like for one of em to get in so i hope these are good...
Doctor Who (David Tenant) :
TheDoctor.png

Then theirs Count Dracula:
Dracula.png

And thats all for today, The Doctor's Sonic screwdriver is'nt very good, and count dracula is just a recoloured dragon taimer, but i try :) Please give feedback.

F

FeatheredFox

I made four new ones:

1: The Leader of my new team Team Midnight:
TeamMidnightLeader.png
His name is Shroud.

2: Male Grunt:
TeamMidnightMaleGrunt.png

3: Female Grunt:
TeamMidnightFemaleGrunt.png

4: Double Battle:
TeamMidnightDoubleBattle.png

More Team Midnight sprites are coming. ^^

K

Keri t3h Ninja

A few more, these are a little better.

Just a random girl who's all dressed up for the winter:
3finishedku1.png

My character Suzy:
45finishedls0.png

And Dib from Invader Zim:
5finishedzu3.png

G

Gallade

I made this one on a Laptop so I couldn't Transparentize it.
supermandpstyleoq5.png

I also made another one with the Palmer Base but I'll just keep that one as a Personal Character.

F

FeatheredFox

Hey Blaze can you make my Team Midnight transparent?
Also how do you make them transparent?

I made this one on a Laptop so I couldn't Transparentize it.
supermandpstyleoq5.png

I also made another one with the Palmer Base but I'll just keep that one as a Personal Character.

hehe, superman, nice job.... but i'm using a laptop to do my sprites too (i just have a mouse attached into the port) it's all in the programs you have on th laptop (gah, i wish i knew how to use gimp, i just have ms paint for now...)

R

Rebecca

Even though I was a bit disappointed by the 'lack of sprite', I still made one for fun with my beloved pokemon...I am still training to get to level 80(Sapphire version...hehe...), and I thought it was really cool! Though, I still will have my heart set on trying to make my own. I dont think it will be that hard, as long as I dont have to draw a sprite or anything. Probably wont look as good as these, but I'll live. ^_^

I do NOT know how to make sprites...the skill, out of the many I have, went by me a while back I guess. >_< Sorry, I talk a lot. I know. If I end up making that card I'll show it, though!

I use Photoshop 7.0 >_

This is a Trainer named Volt, who's in my RPG. He's the leader of the Rocket Revival and his main Pokemon is an Electivire.

Volt.png

Neat. But needs transparenting.

Status
Not open for further replies.