• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Create Your Own Trainer Card.... Trainer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Again? Admins, can't you hunt this person down and Hurt them? Hurt 'em baaaaaad. PLEASE.
You can't hunt down a robot, silly. It's a computer program. That's why lots of forums have those "enter the letters you see in the picture" things upon registration - to avoid bots. Did this forum have those? I forget...

Also, I sent Shiny_Eevee an explanitory PM >_>

Ozzybeans and Artiste, the reason neither of you have been warned for mini-modding yet is because this topic is a pain to trawl through. So, since both of you admitted to having mini-modded, and the way you did so makes it fairly clear you know it's against the rules, I'm warning the both of you. Ta!

Hey guys! I now have internet at my own house again, so I'll be more active. I'm currently working on some new cosplayers, but they're nowhere near finished.

And Hedj, thanks for helping out with the transparencies.

pkmnshadow.png
((This is a really cool one, I like how it looks like a human Shadow the Hedgehog!))

pkmnrainbow.png
((I chuckled at this one; it's so creative! I could totally picture Fantina like that! Good work.))

I just want to say you guys have posted some fantastic, masterfully-crafted custom trainers--as well as some flat-out, awful ones.

I won't point out the specifics (I don't want to be rude) but if one has a keen eye for aesthetics it shouldn't be too hard to distinguish.

Hey guys! I now have internet at my own house again, so I'll be more active. I'm currently working on some new cosplayers, but they're nowhere near finished.

And Hedj, thanks for helping out with the transparencies.
Welcome back Blaze! And it's no problem. :)

[quote author=bizness86 link=topic=1379.msg23364#msg23364 date=1181897682]
How's everyone? Wallace Edited with Byron as base
U-Wallace.png

is that fine/acceptable?
[/quote]
Unfortunately no, because it's an Advanced Gen sprite enlarged messily. If you resprited Wallace, it'd be fine, though. In fact, I think you should have a go at it, because Wallace is nifty... I may have a go at it myself, if I'm not too busy making sprites for the random RPG Maker project I started. XD

EDIT: Err, if it's edited from Byron as a base... I can barely tell... sorry, I kinda made a stupid assumption there. Either way it is a bit blurry, either that or I've not woke up properly yet... It might need a bit of tweaking still. Sorry.

It's definitely no big deal...it was barely based from Byron only the height and the pants basically...I altered Wallace's cape slightly, and I believe the blurriness is from using Flash to fix the transparencies :(...If it were less blurry would it be acceptable?

How's everyone? Wallace Edited with Byron as base
U-Wallace.png

is that fine/acceptable?

yeah, it would look awesome once the blur was gone (it's not just you hedj ^^) also, the cape looks a bit... off. idk, it just looks kinda odd to me (or it may be that I haven't woken up yet since I just got up =_=...) anyways, welcome back blaze ^_^

Hmph...well either way, I appreciate the comments. I was worried about the cape, especially with the blurriness. I can post the original and a few others of Wallace; they won't be transparent, however, I'm probably not the best one to try and make the transparent backgrounds, as we see the result (a Wallace Mirage)...
U-Wallace1.png
U-Wallace2.png
U-Wallace3.png

U-WallaceBases.png

It has come to my attention that lucario2133 did in fact steal a custom trainer that he then altered; regardless of whether or not he doesn't remember, it's still unforgivable, and punishable by ban. Let this be a lesson to everyone else.

Hmph...well either way, I appreciate the comments. I was worried about the cape, especially with the blurriness. I can post the original and a few others of Wallace; they won't be transparent, however, I'm probably not the best one to try and make the transparent backgrounds, as we see the result (a Wallace Mirage)...
U-Wallace1.png
U-Wallace2.png
U-Wallace3.png

U-WallaceBases.png

Wow, I must commend you on the most professional-looking use of MS Paint's "airbrush" tool - singlehandedly the most useless and difficult-to-use tool in the program.

Those cheerleaders are good! :D

Figures. I try to direct a noob on the right path out of the good of my heart...and I get a warning, while he gets banned. T_T Everybody loses! :D

Figures. I try to direct a noob on the right path out of the good of my heart...and I get a warning, while he gets banned. T_T Everybody loses! :D
*Looks at floor in shame* Yeah. :'( We got what we deserved, though.
And to stay on topic, and not get another warning, a Sprite:[br]
SpriteRevised-1.png

And Myouki: Those Cheerleaders ARE cool.
Oops. I Told the wrong person! Sorry Myouki!
And uh...Why does it lok like I double posted on the page before? I didn't.

Wow, I must commend you on the most professional-looking use of MS Paint's "airbrush" tool - singlehandedly the most useless and difficult-to-use tool in the program.

Those cheerleaders are good! :D

Thanks ozzy ^o^, what I do is put it on the largest setting, then do a single click in the color I want (or many clicks, depending on the size I want). If it doesn't look right, I hit edit/undo until I get it right...hope that helps aspiring painters somehow... I liked doing madoka the best though, and zazie's next ^^

[quote author=Artiste link=topic=1379.msg23397#msg23397 date=1181920338]
*Looks at floor in shame* Yeah. :'(
And to stay on topic, and not get another warning, a Sprite:[br]
SpriteRevised.png

And Myouki: Those Cheerleaders ARE cool.
Oops. I Told the wrong person! Sorry Myouki!
[/quote]
hehe, no problem XDD crap happens
ps: those ads you were getting, i just got them XDDDD

The thing about the airbrush is how limited its use is - there just aren't many occasions when you'd want to use it. But you've done it...fantastically.

Here's hoping your cheerleaders get into the TC Maker!

I'm new and I joined solely because of this thread. I love making trainer cards for my fan fic characters.

I would love if you guys could include the FR/LG hero and heroine, as well as the G/S/C ones. They are part of my fan fic and I would love to make trainer cards with them.

The thing about the airbrush is how limited its use is - there just aren't many occasions when you'd want to use it. But you've done it...fantastically.

Here's hoping your cheerleaders get into the TC Maker!
Yeah, I've never EVER used it. And Yeah, Cheerleaders, Here's hoping as well, Myouki! ;D

thank you, so what about Misty's sisters how do they look?

ummm, not to be mean, but they're all made from the same person.... they look good, but using different bases may make them better (hehe, i'm good at giving constructive criticism, but not recieving it >.>...)

next up, chachamaru ^^

F

FeatheredFox

I have 2 pictures. I am new at this so don't yell at me because they are bad.

1:Ninja Cosplayer:
Ninjapoke.jpg

2:Magician:
Magic.jpg

Please reply and tell me how good I am at it. 8)

[glow=pink,2,300]I thought I'd try my hand at the Cerulean Sisters!
Daisy:
Daisy.png

Violet:
Violet.png

Lily:
Lily.png

Misty:
Misty.png

(Sorry its too big)All together:
SistersTogether.png
[/glow]

Ehh... I think you should use different bases, I made the Sensational Sisters with different bases, and they turned out okay, besides, they don't look /all/ the same. For example, Lily has shorter hair than the other two, Daisy's hair is the curliest, and Violet's hair is sort of like the other two.

Then again, my Sensational Sisters weren't very good... Especially Violet. -shudder-

And.. why are there floating Pokeballs?

K

Kinzai

Competely sudden sprite by my brother. They rocked. Here they are. He hopes they'll get on but they need transparency-ing.

orly.png
yarly.png
nowai.png

Thanks.
Wasn't sure what size was needed though. Awesome site.

umm, artiste, they aren't showing up, and when i looked up the image through the page source (the html) photobucket said page not found... and the size required for images is 80x80 Kinzai... and hi LH

F

FeatheredFox

Here are my new three.

1: Chimchar Cosplayer:
Chimchar.jpg

2: Judai Yuki from Yu-Gi-Oh GX:
Judai.jpg

3: My Brother:
bro.jpg

I am going to make an acount soon but the register thing is offline for now.

umm, artiste, they aren't showing up, and when i looked up the image through the page source (the html) photobucket said page not found... and the size required for images is 80x80 Kinzai... and hi LH
Wierd... Well, I can Explain... I deleted them from My photobucket. I thought He'd still be on, so I deleted them after about 5 minutes... Hehe, Sorry. I was clearing up space.
If you want, I can Re-Upload 'em, Kinzai. They show up for me.... Huh, wierd.
And I can make things transparent now too, so, just ask meh!

Status
Not open for further replies.