• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Create Your Own Trainer Card.... Trainer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mystery

can u add this?
Mikhail.png

I've decided that I'm going to make a Sonic the Hedgehog-themed group of trainer sprites, except with the characters in human form.

First up, it's Sonic. More to come tomorrow, I need some sleep.
SONICTEAM-Sonic.png

customspritegreenpsychice3.png

I really hope it's suitable for this thread. It's not completely original, but it isn't just a recolor. Also, I'm sorry it's not transparent. I don't have Gimp, and I don't plan on getting it. I hope you like it.

Also, this is my first time in this thread, so I don't know if your going to tell me if it's accepted or not.

After a little work i discovered my sig card wasn't big enough to allow 80X80 trainer so after a little re-vamping i give you the Ford Signiture Trainer Card:

BlueSigcard1307.png

BlueSigcard.png

And a few trainers:

Ford:
Fordsprites.png
Lucas without Hat/Scarf:
lucassprite1blue.png
lucassprite1brown.png

I thought it was obvious but apparently not...If you want to work with any of my work then CONTACT ME FIRST. Not doing so is Art Theft.

Dang it, G_M, you said I could do it! I'm right in the middle of it, too.

EDIT:
Gardevoir_Mastersrequest.png

Edited Girl.
Gardevoir_MastersrequestUneditedgir.png

Unedited girl.

I used a custom sprite for the male, as you didn't specify who the other trainer would be, G_M.

[size=7pt]I'm making elemental trainers right now, and my first elemental trainer is....Water!
merm1cg5.png

merm2fo8.png

I made a light and dark haired trainer since I didn't know which one looked better
:-\ , and yes, that tail is made from scratch...took me 2 hours to get it right. XP So, what do you people think? ;)[/size]

Dang it, G_M, you said I could do it! I'm right in the middle of it, too.

Well, I said I was working on it and that I wanted to see you do it. I didn't say anything about me not doing it.

And it seems my couple sprite has mysteriously disappeared without explanation. This makes me fearful that a glitch is randomly deleting my posts, and thus I feel compelled to repost all my sprites at once like everyone else I've been seeing. BEHOLD! The collected works of Gardevoir Master!

DPGM1.png
DPGM2.png

NJoyPurple.png
NJoyPink.png
NJoyRed.png
ovjo1.png
ovjo2.png
ovjo3.png

sunbather.png
speedo.png
sunbathers.png
persplayF.png
persplayM.png
persplayers.png
persplayF2.png
meowthplay.png

And my latest masterpiece:

amdi.png

M

Mask of Nights

hi guys, my post got deleted so its here

Presenting...

62o22bn.png
6f58pj6.png

Chaos Aaron!!! I made one with a red moon in the middle, I couldnt decide which one was better :p

Rate and Coment plz, If you like it can you please transparentize it? (dont have Gimp)

A

ApatheticGiraffe

Okay here.

I made myself wearing a Chiodos shirt. The shirt can be found here for reference:
987033_hi

And here's my sprite:

TylerSprite1.png

Doctor Oak

Staff member
Overlord
Locked until TC Maker update, so I can trawl through the topic and pick up the good stuff.

And by the way, please stop reposting your sprites. I will see them when I see them and they will be added when they are added. Reposting your sprites again and again just makes it messier when going through the topic and isn't helping at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.