• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Create Your Own Trainer Card.... Trainer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey. Thought I'd add some cosplaying sprites. Hope they get used. ;D

Other_Cosplay-Medicham.png
Medicham Cosplayer
Other_Cosplay-Eevee.png
Eevee Cosplayer
Other_Cosplay-Espeon.png
Espeon Cosplayer
Other_Cosplay-Alakazam.png
Alakazam Cosplayer

How are they? These are my first to try out. Hope they make it to the final cut. Thanks!
[quote author=Ultracow link=topic=1379.msg24616#msg24616 date=1182395103]

ambipomgirlb.png
;D
[/quote]

I pick Eevee, ESpeon and Ambipion FTW. Very FTW.

H

Halls

woah! thats the hero from pkmn emerald! he looks awesome! i tried to make that guy too, but he ended up looking like a cow on roller skates ::)

K

Kyran

Picture2-1.png

My first evaaarrr sprite! No bashing please ;_; , and I also don't know to make it transparent... shooo... yeash... ^_^

Sem

The Last of the Snowmen
Former Administrator
Hi Elda. You're not supposed to post your trainer cards here, so you'll be getting a warning. ^_^

S

Special Bunni

Here is my trainer and card:

5zbgef6.png

trainerblackfq9.png

Hope you add them to the card maker!+

Oh, yeah, how do I register. It has some kind of error... It won't let me regiter! can someone please tell me what's wrong! yea?

R

Renny

envystrainerrequestbj2.png
I'd like this one put up there. Please? I don't know how to make it transparent...

Or, could I have a request done? I am joining, it's just that this computer's really slow, so it's hard to do some things. I will definetly be a member by the 30th, when I am some where else. The request: Envy from Full Metal Alchemist.

envystrainerrequestbj2.png
I'd like this one put up there. Please? I don't know how to make it transparent...

Or, could I have a request done? I am joining, it's just that this computer's really slow, so it's hard to do some things. I will definetly be a member by the 30th, when I am some where else. The request: Envy from Full Metal Alchemist.
[size=7pt]I might be able to do that....[/size] :)

ok, i did my first cosplayers... of course i had to do my favorite pokemon ninetails first ^^
54cgb2a.png
ninetails cosplayer (the ears and hair piece are a headband for anyone who can't tell)
6as1k6v.png
delcatty cosplayer
5y0mmiv.png
flareon cosplayer
6afo6z7.png
celibi cosplayer
5xincdu.png
wynaut cosplayer
so, how'd i do? and any requests?

those are awesome, now if we can just transparetize it....

Thanks for your help, Miss Sarah, but the peculiar thing is that on my Photoshop it IS transparent...
On my GIMP, it had a transparent green background but now it doesn't.

[quote author=Rocket X link=topic=1379.msg24884#msg24884 date=1182562756]
those are awesome, now if we can just transparetize it....
[/quote]
I tried to transparentize them but my GIMP is stupid and won't transparentize all sprites(I know I have it set up right). The only sprite that did transparentize with my GIMP(I tried transparentizing all the non-transparent sprites on this page) was this one:
trainerblackfq92.png

D

Daytime Umbreon

Wow! Hey, if you save that as a .PNG file instead of a .JPG file, I can make it transparent. It would have a higher chance of making it if you did.
Ok...but how would I? I'm still new with these.

D

Daytime Umbreon

AWESOMENESS!!!!! IT"S AN UMBREON!!!!! COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks, I worked quite long on it...and even gave Espeon a shot...but I couldn't find the best female trainer to edit it off of...maybe Dawn's sprite could work...I'm not sure.

I could make 'em transparent, but you'd have to wait till tomorrow....I like PSP7 alot better than GIMP, mostly because gimp takes a CRAPLOAD of space.

Edit;
Never mind, I did it:
54cgb2a.png

I'm LOVING This one!
6as1k6v.png

This too.
6afo6z7.png

WOOT
5xincdu.png

Yep.
5y0mmiv.png
This one...not so much.

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Don't blame me, this i my first sprite. Doesn't look too much like an Umbreon, though...(sp?)
UmbreonCosplay.jpg

Note: This looks better on smaller computers.

O

Oddbrother

My last post got deleted due to the edited sprites (stolen). Oops! :-[ So, I'll start anew.

Here's another Trainer: Lukas, Contest Uniform
lukasconstestantoi3.png

Did anybody make Dawn/Hikari's?

V

Vash the PKM trainer

i finally got it thanks to a tutorial i found i got rid of the back ground......so hows this look now?
I would assume that was the reason it kept getting removed.........

Shot at 1969-12-31

umm here a trainer i made-
Shot at 1969-12-31

umm, what's up with the 'shot at' stuff? just curious, and nice sprite (could use some shading on the hair and pants though...)

also, i just got ultimate paint.... how do i do transparents on there? i read the help contents and the image isn't becoming transparent despite following the directions....

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
thanks artiste ^^.... yeah, i was a little iffy about the flareon too.... but hey, i haven't slept all night (was sick and slept all day XD) and i've also been working in the dark (my dad gets pissed if i stay on too late XP) so what'cha gonna do? anyways, anyone have any requests?

btw, where did the shading on my delcatty sprite's dress and hair go?

also, another couple cosplayers... i think these are easier than the characters i've been doing...
5x5kpj5.png
vaporeon cosplayer
6chr8ee.png
jolteon cosplayer (yes, one ear is of, but it wouldn't fit in the frame otherwise XP)
4z0rl6r.png
leafeon cosplayer (i felt really good about this one ^^... still think the name should be floraeon >.>)
4u2zpzn.png
glaceon cosplayer (i like how this one came out ^^)

i think that's it for all the 'eon' groups pokemon that haven't been done (though i really wanna do umbreon and espeon ^^).... so, opinions?
Hmm... not what I expected, but better than the expectations! They're sooo cute... You should probably change the hair of Vaporeon's, but Jolteon shouldn't change at ALL. That one's AWESOME!!! Okay, just my oppinion... (sp?)

D

Daytime Umbreon

Don't blame me, this i my first sprite. Doesn't look too much like an Umbreon, though...(sp?)
UmbreonCosplay.jpg

Note: This looks better on smaller computers.
It's not good or bad...I can't say I like or hate it...but I'm not too happy your copied my idea...meh, it's not like I can own the idea of an Umbreon trainer...

D

Daytime Umbreon

Sorry, my bad. But I like your's more. It's more... unique. Unlike mine.
Well, I think mine is too much like an Umbreon. I don't think anyone would want their eyes to look like they're gonna stab you just for looking that them.

E

Erika

Hey. I made some new ones...

First, my own personal sprite:
Other_Erika.png

Now for some more cosplayers:
Other_Cosplay-Alakazam.png
Other_Cosplay-Snorlax.png
Other_Cosplay-Flareon.png

Last but not least, my prize, NARUTO UZUMAKI!!!
Other_Naruto.png

D

Daytime Umbreon

Just replace the file type with ONG from Jpg or JPEG when you "save" or "save as" PNG also holds a lot of the details comapared to jpg btw.
Ok, my dad is helping me with it, he works with this stuff.

I personally have no idea how to do transparancies. Some people on here may be nice enough to make your sprites transparent if you can't do it yourself.
yeah, but they're not always going to be on, and i'd also like to help with transparencies since it seems like so few are able to.... plus it'd save me the trouble of asking for people to do it for me (it makes the sprites kinda impersonal to me.... or is it just me?

[quote author=Shiny_Eevee link=topic=1379.msg24960#msg24960 date=1182618205]
Hmm... not what I expected, but better than the expectations! They're sooo cute... You should probably change the hair of Vaporeon's, but Jolteon shouldn't change at ALL. That one's AWESOME!!! Okay, just my oppinion... (sp?)
[/quote])

thanks ^^.... though i wasn't sure how to make the hair, so i just left it as is.... any suggestions for vaporeon cosplayers hair? (short/long, color, style?)

Status
Not open for further replies.