• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Create Your Own Trainer Card.... Trainer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
jimmytspritelv8.png
- Jimmy T.

H

Harra

ok I made it transparint
notmine1.gif
sorry the spell cheeck would fix the word transparint -_- and by the way awesome idea

oh and halls try downloading GIF. I'm not too sure where I found it but its really easy to use

Oh! Thank you so very much! That was extremely sweet of you to make them transparent for me, I owe you quite a lot! *Anime-like sweatdrop*

And I'm glad you like my idea, yes, I do GaiaOnline Avatars all the time, I just finished one of my friend, Verwirrter Schwarz, I tend to edit at all hours.... But I'm glad you like it! ^_^

PS: Oh! I adore the Eeveelution Cosplays! They're so very adorable!

EDIT: Also, if anyone here attends GaiaOnline and wants me to Sprite their Avatars, just send a PM to Harra Arial, I'll be glad to! ^_^

Also, I should be posting more Sprites of various Avatars soon, so you know, most of them will be my own and various friends of mine ((I'd do Verwirrter, but the Sprite is too big.... >

H

Harra

O_O Wowzie, I love your Spriting! Those are excellently done! I love your Cosplayers as well! ((I might try a Cosplayer sometime, but I'm not sure it would work.....))

Oh! Love the Doc Yoshiyama Sprite, I have no idea who that is, but it's a cute Sprite! ^_^

Also, this is my Sprite for my friend EriqueClaudin on Gaia, I used the Dragon Tamer Sprite, it's mostly recoloured, actually, other than the Mask and Cane.

I will admit, this is not some of my best works, I'll be dead honest, but I'm hoping it's still OK. I'm not good with modifying certain Sprites, the Dragon Tamer is one of them.... *Sweatdrop*

EriqueClaudinsTrainerSpriteforPokeC.jpg

As usual, I have NO idea how to get it transparent, so if anyone's willing to help out with that?

And here is the Original ((Next to his Avatar:))

EriqueClaudinsTrainerSprite.jpg

And I think I'll try a Cosplayer now, I'm not garunteing ((SP?)) anything really good, as it takes a lot of add-ons, but I WILL try, I'll post them when they're done.

Thank you for your time.

H

Harra

Oh! ^_^ I adore that Sprite, very very cute, however, the only critisism I have is it's rather hard to see her eyes and other facial features.

Otherwise, you did a more-than-lovely job!

That would be because I moved them to a different folder on my Photobucket. I thought I fixed 'em, though. Oh, and Myouki, can you re-upload them to you're image host, please? They're taking up space in my computer.

And Harra; Thanks for the comment! I'll try to fix that...

Here, she any better?
Anne.png

Also, I made a Typhlosion cosplayer;
TyphlosionImpersonator.png

H

Harra

*Clapclap* MUCh better, adorable, at first I didn't see that she was winking, I see that now, lovely job! ^_^

And that is a CUTE Typhlosion Cosplay!

*Still qorking on my Mewtwo and Mew Cosplayers* Something tells me I should just stick to Role Play Cosplaying and leave Sprites out of it, my Mew one is pretty cute, but Mewtwo didn't turn out as well as I planned. *Will post them when I'm done*

H

Harra

Thankies, Harra!
Myouki, are you sure I didn't fix 'em? I see 'em clear as day on my computer.
You're more than welcome. *Nods and smiles*

But yes, I would be registering here, but it doesn't seem to let me.... *Sighs* Oh well.

I'll have the two Sprites up soon, All I need to do is Mew's tail and I should be good! Mostly they're recolours other than the tail and Mewtwo's paws, but...

EDIT: *Stares annoyingly at the poster below me ((the one spamming, if it's deleted, I don't mean this to whomever posts after!))

Also, I have the Sprites up, is there anyone who doesn't mind making them Transparent for me? I have no idea how to get it..... *Anime sweatdrop*

Mewtwo:
SpritesMewtwoCosplayerforPokeCharms.jpg

I used a Team Galactic Grunt for this one. Recoloured using the colours of the D/P Style Mewtwo

Mew:
SpritesMewCosplayerforPokecharms.jpg

I used the Tuber Girl Base for this with the colours of the D/P Style Mew.

With the both of them, it was mostly recolouring other than the tails and Mewtwo's Paws.

Did I give enough credit where it was due?

EDIT #2: Also, this is how it looked before I seperated them and cut down the size:

SpritesMewtwoandMewCosplayers.jpg

Did I do an OK job?

Thankies, Harra!
Myouki, are you sure I didn't fix 'em? I see 'em clear as day on my computer.

no, i have the img links on the posts still and the images aren't showing up... and how do i put them on my host site? when i look up the images, photobucket says page not found, and i still don't know how to transparent on ultimate paint (noone will tell me >.>), and paint won't do transparencies....
oh well, i'll figure something out (the delcatty cos was glitched anyways).... just wish ultimate paint would stop giving me such a hard time...

H

Harra

I made a trainer..... It's not that great though.

4r7vbpy.png

I don't think it's that bad at all. The only thing I can say is make a darker outline for the hair so it's not as blinding, otherwise, it's pretty! ^_^

H

Harra

Okay, and thanks.​

Oh, you're quite welcome.

This is something I always tell my friends when it comes to outlines.

You're allowed to have a really ugly colour for the outline, as long as it's both defining ((normally dark.)) and doesn't blind you. In your case, you could use a really ugly shade of dark yellow for the hair, and it wouldn't matter, it would highlight the brighrt parts of the hair and make it look a lot prettier without the blindingness.

That make any sense?

EDIT: Can anyone tell me what they think of my Cosplays?

Also, can anyone make them Transparent? I'm afraid I have no idea how to do it!

T

toot

umm, what's up with the 'shot at' stuff? just curious, and nice sprite (could use some shading on the hair and pants though...)

also, i just got ultimate paint.... how do i do transparents on there? i read the help contents and the image isn't becoming transparent despite following the directions....
i know i tried to edit the shading but all i did was make it worst so i just left ti like that ^_^

D

Daytime Umbreon

Ok everyone. I remade my Umbreon Cosplayer, so now it actually looks good and not evil. Also, Blaze, I made it a jpg so if you could, please transpearnat it.
Umbreon.jpg

G

BRIANPOKEMONTRAINER.png

here is my trainer sprite srry the sheet i made is kinda big but its about the trainer

D

Dark_Krystal

Hey! I use to be a sprite artist at a Pokémon RPG before I got too busy a couple years back and left. I was looking through my old pictures on my photobucket account and found a bunch of sprites I did for the members, so I just thought I'd post some :p

Trainers
Dante_Sprite.gif
sarahtrainer.gif
glaix.gif
shadowsword.gif
plusmin.gif
arwenboot.gif
mephisto.gif
mira3.gif
alchemira.gif
koexec.gif
femalecape2.gif
ryo3.gif
devil.gif
cape.gif
sprite.gif
fox.gif
((This ones a pixel art I did from a large drawing))

Anthros
enteianth2.gif
suicuneanth.gif
raikouanth.gif
kichifinish.gif
jolteonanth.gif
sneanthro.gif
espanthro.gif

My Own RPG Character, Kopaka Maru, An Absol Anthro
kopakacop2.gif
kopakaclear.gif

I also did Pokemon ones ;D
Vivipidgeotto.gif
Arashi.gif
Blake.gif
Tsukiko.gif
anubis.gif
acolyte.gif
ahmondog.gif
shavarcanine.gif
Tsubaki.gif
slowking.gif

I have other trainer ones, but they're pixel art and are most likely far too big. If I'm allowed to post them anyway, and people would like to see them, then I gladly will ^-^

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Daytime Umbreon

That one's MUCH better than mine... Mine was WAY too plain... This one looks cooler.
I think this one's even better then my first one. And this time I didn't make too many rings...although I am thinking about turning the yellow at the bottum into black and adding rings there, so it's even more Umbreon-like.

I gotta give you credit for this, man. I imagine doing his hat was a pain in the tail.

At any rate, another sprite: Orbulon from WarioWare.

orbulonst0.png
Ha, thanks. I used the GBA sprite of 9-Volt for color reference.

Oh, and nice Orbulon. I'm gonna try to make Kat and Ana.

Maybe there will be a theme update if we do enough WarioWare characters.

In order to re-upload 'em, you have to right click, select "Save as", and save it. Then you upload it, and HOPEFULLY it will be transparent.

Also; I made a Art/Sprite thread! In the Artwork forum.
OI! Heres the link; WOOT
I'll fix 'em.

*Edit* Here:

54cgb2a.png

6as1k6v.png

6afo6z7.png

5xincdu.png

5y0mmiv.png

D

Daytime Umbreon

Thanks for the tip, Orangen. I did that and redid them and saved them in png.
UmbreonTrainer.png
EspeonTrainer.png

They actually seem even better then before. And if anyone out there can, please turn them transparent. I really need them transpearant so I can use them even if Pokecharms doesn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.