• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

aRX'S aRT Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
RX your drawings are always so good! *glomps* TBA looks so awesome leaning on his Banhammer. He apparently doesn't like whatever the 8 Ball is telling him though.

And yes, Linky's chibi face is priceless on the first and third panels.

S

Shocari

I think he needs TBA needs to kill that 8 ball. I would if it didn't give me the answer I wanted.

And yes, Linky's chibi face is priceless on the first and third panels.
So true. Epic win, man. Epic win.

RX has a split personality? He's epic either. And the comic is awesome. I think I can get a hold of TBA. Somehow...

charmeme.png

Although Sem looks very nice in his dress :3
That's Figs btw.​

[size=8pt]Looking back to the last update before I go into epileptic shock..
Your split personality is so friggin adorable.
-love-

ALSO:
Feck\, n. [Abbrev. fr. effect.]

1. Effect. [Obs.]

2. Efficacy; force; value. [Scot. & Prov. Eng.]

3. Amount; quantity. [Scot. & Prov. Eng.]

"He had a feck o' books wi' him. --R. L. Stevenson."

I know.

Now, regarding this latest post...

-seizes-
D':[/size]

I Wuv the pic of you and your split personalities... remindes me of myself... Hmmmm... Sem in a dress...

*pictures*

*dies*

Aura's Ghost: You know this is a scam to kill us all... right? RIGHT?!?

Everyone: No

Aura's Ghost: -_-

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
*Pictures Sem in a dress* I'm sure he'd make a very pretty cross-dresser :3

Parodying one of those images is epic btw. Don't think anyone around here has done so with their own hand-drawn art before.

You should post more of these on your dA account, RX. Is there any particular reason why you don't?

Wow! I love it! The Sem-man in a dress! It'd be adorable!

This comic is awesome. I love the look on chibi-Figs' face.

Please do more Pokecharms Chronicles comics!

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Hahahahaha. Sem's Dress is AMAZING. I'd love to see more strips from you :)

In fact, you and Taryn should team up and pwn all with a 'Charms Comic :p

*Pictures Sem in a dress* I'm sure he'd make a very pretty cross-dresser :3

Parodying one of those images is epic btw. Don't think anyone around here has done so with their own hand-drawn art before.

You should post more of these on your dA account, RX. Is there any particular reason why you don't?

There are three reasons for this...

The first is that I'd like to make some artworks special in the sense that only Charmers can see them.

Secondly, by my constant paranoia, two things can result from its DA entry. Either the joke, being of Charms origin isn't as amusing or spectacular when in DA, and by explaining that its a Charms joke, I am inviting unwanted n00bs into registering into this site.

Thirdly, I'm just lazy. Displaying my artwork often ends with some random person PMing me on DA asking for requests when I have clearly stated I don't take any. (iow, more n00bness.) However, I might upload some choice works if I ever get around to actually coloring them, and so long as my resources are extremely limited; it'll be a long time before that happens.

LOL Sem in a dress! *falls out of the chair.*

You rock RX. Figs's expression is PRICELESS. [size=1pt]Sem looks younger in chibi form...[/size]

fishmissile-1.png

Coolest. Chat Weapon. Ever.
>------------------------------------>
Although I invented it, Carmen is the more avid user. Plus, its about time she got herself a weapon.​

[size=8pt]xD
That looks epic. I almost wish I knew how to use the Java chat. -fails-

I'm just amazed at the rate you produce art at :V
How do you do it?
Where do you find the time?
-in awweeeee-[/size]

How do you do it?
Where do you find the time?

Truth be told, it just naturally occurs to me. I guess I owe it to all the doodling and practicing and such, but it does come at a price. I feel highly uncomfortable when faced with realistic objects.

And the time? Most of it is at school or during bedtime. :D Gotta love going to an Art School, you're actually appreciated for doodling. (So long as it has something to do with the given topic or theme of course)

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Ooo. I saw a new post by RX and had to look :3

So that pic is of Carmen? She's so cute! ^__^
And aye... I don't think anything can top a fish rocket launcher. Maybe a fish bazooka? Because bazooka's are awesome and have the best weaponry name ever. No! Fish tank! >:D

Amazing that Ruko hasn't stolen that weapon off her yet. He claims all of the fish weapons usually XD

I'd totally hyperventilate if it wouldn't kill me right now. Omg, RX that pic is beyond epic. I love it ^^

------------------------------->

Fishy missiles = win

Katie, my Reflector reflects them back. I use all of Falco's weapons. Especially the Reflector.

Anywho, RX is epic. Fish missiles are win. And Carmen is also epic. Nice Job RX.

And Carmen is so amazing.

LOLCRASHTAGTEAMRACINGFTW!!! The Carmen drawing took me completely by suprise, I lol'd. That rocket launcher is almost as big as Chibi's.....but then again Chibi's is ridiculously huge.

Chibi - Watch your connotations :p

I love that Motivational poster :) Great image, well drawn out and the caption finishes it off perfectly. Good stuff!

Dwayna DragonFire

2014 Little Cup Champion
Wow. From the beginning of the thread to now, you are an astonishing artist.
Keep up the great work. I hope to see more from you soon.

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
EEE, IS A SAMI. XD

I haven't seen her in a while actually...

As ever, awesome work RX. Love the way you did the dissolving pixeltail.

Dear gods RX that Pixeity you drew there is SO adorable!! *would steal but I'd get hit with teh genocide* The way its body is reminds me of a Mew, but this is much better than a Mew. I also assume that the bell around Sami's neck is there for a reason?

Pixeity is so cute. And Sami is super win. Not to mention frelling cute as well.

And for Alex, the Genocide button works amazing. On that note, he may just show up now and genocide the chat now. Still, the Genocide Button would fit Alex so well.

Cause I'm awesome: 1400th post

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Lotsa things to talk about. XD

First off, Sem in a dress is epic win. That totally made me lol. Though if Sem was actually wearing the dress... then I would be dead by now. Second, the picture of Carmen and the fish missles is soooo cool! And cute. ^^ Third, OMG SAMI IS SO CUTE! And Pixeity is cutiful as well. It's like, a kitty-fox. With that signature Sami/Spriteon/Pixelchu/Pixeity tail.

M'hmm. And, once again, all your pictures are awesome and epic.

A Genocide Button stuck on a mecha. Oh, but not just ANY mecha. RX Industries has taken the liberty of arming it with fish missiles, arm blades (though nowhere near as awesome as Stel's) Sem's manic depression, Baratron's Logic, Stel's tolerance for n00bs and witty banter and a truly daunting combination of both Nem and Alex's egos. So what do you get? A frelling awesome mecha that doesn't know whether to kill itself or if its too cool to self-destruct. We're not sure how that helps, BUT IT HAS THE BUTTON, THE BUTTON WITH SHINY LETTERS BECKONING YOU TO PRESS IT! PRESS IT!​

I lol'd, RX; that paragraph was GOLD. xDD Alex is likely to genocide twice as much now with his shiny new button. ... lol 'RX Industries.' XD

EPIC GIANT BUIZEL. It looks so freaking much like the ones from the show; I'm amazed. I really do love your work, RX, and the generic words come: keep it up~​

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
... I hate you and love you at the same time.

Is there anything on this bloody planet and several others you CAN'T draw?! x-x

LOVING the genocide button mech here XD

[size=8pt]...
I think a small part of me just died. >>

But this is amazing. Like everything else you draw, only now with an ego of maximum proportions.
I can't imagine where you get the patience to sit there and draw all those little sections of robot.
You. Amaze me.
Srsly.

Also, Buizilla FTW.[/size]

AlexChicomic.png

Read from right to left in manga fashion. Also English sound effects do not belong in such a comic xP If I knew how to write Japanese sound effects, I definitely would.​

Status
Not open for further replies.