• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

aRX'S aRT Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Loving this pic RX. The Leafeon looks amazing. Honestly, I don't see a problem with it. The poses for all the team members also looks swickedly swell. Yet again, an amazing job RX.

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
Now that is epic. EPIC!

It's just so awesomely cute and great all at the same time, and I love the warrior poses and their little outfits. Ninja Mudkip for the win

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Hats and pizza for all! RX, you just made my day :D

And 3rd'd. That Leafia (which I'm assuming is a Steleafia?) is not fail. It is adorable and has an awesome expression/great-justice fist. Spinda looks psychotic as ever, and ninja Mudkip will strike from the shadows. No pizza delivery person shall be safe...

I vote Aquamor as a honorary member. :3

Do I spy a ninja Mudkip? That is awesome! I could totally see it pwning someone with a nearly invisible Earthquake. I say Earthquake because it is way too cool for a dinky Mud Shot.

The Leafeon is amazing, too! I love the pose. It looks all ‘Arrgh, let's get the royalty and teh pizza!'

Linkachu is just win. *drools over awesomeness*

Psychotic Spinda somehow reminds me of myself...I should totally get more physical activity.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ahaha~ I love it. Katie in her infinite quest for all things Pizza.

Aww, you revealed Psychotic Spinda's new blood-splatter'd spot pattern before I got too. xD I love the cute little outfit you put him in too! The baggy sleeves over the paws is so me.​

aww...Sami was the last one to post here D: I will miss her...

Anyway, I have some sort of news. Not sure if its good or bad. Basically, I'm reorganizing my Photobucket, and will be moving files to new folders and such, in a partial attempt at protecting my work. Hence, all files here will have broken links. Rather than going through the joy of reestablishing each link, I've decided this wad of awesome is too dangerous to be left alone. So I will have to bid my lovely little post view count adieu, as this thread closes and a new one is born.

My thaanks to everyone who supported this thread and critiqued m artwork. It was an experience I truly cherish, and continue to.

Status
Not open for further replies.