• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

aRX'S aRT Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doctor Oak

Staff member
Overlord
Also, I have a slight request for something I'm working on.

Could you either put the lineart for the Brain pic you were doing of me, or a coloured version if possible my way? Alternatively, a completely new drawing - again, either of lineart or coloured?

No real requirements, just that I can get access to a high-res image of it for high-res use.

Oh, and of course, permission to use it in what I'm working on (though it is site related).

*Is glomped x3

I'm probably rushing into this, But I honestly don't think I'll have the time to be online during the holidays. Our Art College is coming up with one doozy of a mid-term, the annual College Lantern Parade. I'll be spending the next few weeks working on our float, so dare I say I won't have the time to come up here. And thus, even if it is merely the 26th of November for me, I present you guys with a ridiculously early gift of sorts.

Wintercharms.png

Who better to bring in Winter than our fashionable trio of Alex, Chi and Nem​

And now, for the gift part:

1074x768: http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f117/Justiniani/pokemans/Alexwallpaper.png
800x600: http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f117/Justiniani/pokemans/Alexwallpapersmall.png

Some wallpapers for you guys.

I'm afraid I can't really promise anything, Chibi, because I do have a tendency to never finish drawing sets of something. *completely ignores the Alex Chibi drawing he should draw to complete the set xP

[size=8pt]Holy crap I think I'm in love.
From now on and for the rest of my life I'm going to be looking for winter coats just like those.
I am constantly amazed by the clothing designs you conjure up RX.
And these pictures are fantastic.
And-
And...
And those are hand drawn aren't they? The colors and everything, I mean.
holy crap holy crap holy crap.
You're amazing RX :V[/size]

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
*Feels like Christmas has arrived*

They're great, methinks that green swirled coat with purple trousers is Epic XD
Have fun with the float, I bet working on them is hard but well worth it in the end!

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
I can only wonder what they're all blushing about. (Or are they just cold? XD)

Interesting designs ^^

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
OMG! The picture of Rach, Alex, and Nem is sooo cute! I like the design on their coats sooo much, and Chi looks realy cute for some reason.

*is sooo going to change her wallpaper soon*

I can only wonder what they're all blushing about. (Or are they just cold? XD)

Interesting designs ^^

*Cough!*

On that note... I LOVE the Genobot (Or have you dubbed it 'Bob'?). The Wallpapers are teh win, but I may not use them. *Thinks... Do I really want to have three 'Charms Staffies staring me down everyday? Nah.*

You gots talent, boy. Use your powers for good, though, Padawan RX.

-AL

Padawan D:< No thanks, if I had my way with Star Wars I'd have two heads, one who joins the Dark Side, and another a Jedi Knight. Because I'm totally twisted like that.

Anyway, in light of my RP Acid Viridian reaching its 2nd page, and not actually dying before it even started...

Bluezruin.png

Bluez and Ruin, my RP characters. In a world where humans no longer exist, and mutant Pokemon wander the realm, Bluez is one of the few lucky ones who had survived the apocalypse unscathed. Ruin on the other hand is his mysterious partner, a mutant Pikachu. He apparently has no eyes, and in place of it, has heightened senses. He can also detect other living things by sensing the electrical pulses they give off.

Maya.png

A character that was supposed to appear in place of Ruin, but I think she's too awesome to be on a two-man team. I may write her in sometime later in the storyline as a NRPC. Maya also known as The Fang Princess or Kiba no Hime and more infamously as the One-Pokemon Army; is a Riolu and one of the more prodigious members of the Guild. She is a "Perfect" Mutant; that is to say that she has recieved enhanced strength, speed and senses, and her ability to use Aura has heightened somewhat. (though she is still no where as skilled with it as her evolved form) Other than her eyes being a shade of pink, she has no other physical abnormalities. Maya is brash, headstrong and her arrogance is far greater than Ruin's. Because of this, she tends to work alone, as she is confident that she can take care of herself.

Maya's only companion on a mission is the large crucifix-like item known as the Miracle Krus. It is a multi-functional item, and its uses range from being a weapon to a means of transportation over acidic water, due to its strange ability to withstand the corrosive substance. Its primary use though is that it is a TM case, and within it hundreds of TMs are housed. Maya uses these TMs to change her attacks on the fly, and thus she has developed a unique style of fighting where her strategies can drastically change to confuse the opponent.

Also sort of cool to note are the labels on either side of the characters. These are their names written in my crude attempt at Alibata, an ancient form of writing in my country.

For more on how to write Alibata, go here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alibata

Wow RX. I mean I knew Bluez and Ruin were cool...but you make them look like a super force of power! >=D Makes me think I could have done better with--- Wait, nah, I doubt I could have done anything to make Gitma as cool as Bluez and Ruin, but I could have tried. XD

As for that Riolu, she makes me fear what you have planned for all our teams. And I am confident me, and probably the others, will make sure to keep the RP alive till that comes! I will not give up hope that our teams accomplish whatever the hell our goal is! =D ...That reminds me, do we even have a goal yet? XD

Maya's on our side. That is, the Exploration Guild in which Lock, Ruin and Bluez are members of, and which Jeydis's character is apparently trying to join. Team Storm already has a goal in mind, what becomes of your characters, you'll just have to decide for yourselves.

Oh, and Maya is just one of the many interesting characters you'll be meeting, just wait and see. >:D

And for anyone who noticed, Maya is a total Air Gear reference xD

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
... OMG, RX. That picture of Bluez is soo cool. But I personally think Ruin looks so much cooler than Bluez, with his sort of pose and outfit. And Maya's sooo cute as well, and her Miracle Krus is awesomely done. I like this sooo much. ^^

[size=8pt]o.o
o.o
o.o
o.o

OHMAGAWD.
RX, I freaking love you.
This is absolutely amazing, I've never seen a moar kickass pikachu. And Bluez is so innocent, I adore him

Awesome. Just plain awesome. Now I totally want to see Maya in teh RP.

And Ruin looks so badass...very. Good job. ^^

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
That sounds like an interesting RP you've got going thar. All three of the Pokemon look epic, although I must be biased towards that Pikachu. It's just a frelling awesome pose XD

Why no blinded Raichu? :O

Why no blinded Raichu? :O

I don't have any plans on evolving Ruin anytime soon. I find it amusing that Bluez, being the more childish personality, is actually taller than he is.

joro-gumo.png

To all those who know who this character is, shush >: o This mysterious character is scheduled to make an appearance in the Acid Viridian RP. Who is she? What is she? You'll have to find out. All I can say is that unlike the other opponents fought thus far, this one is a bit more difficult.

You also forgot a person...

You said people were extinct in your RP. >>
That means no humans, NADA.

Then again, she could be a different specie that has human appearance. XP

Spider-like =D

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
... holy crud, RX.

is there anything that you can't draw? That one is, like, sooo awesome. Actually, no. That's an understatement.

*can't find a good-enough word to describe her*

[size=8pt]o.o
omagawd she's gorgeous RX.

Too bad we have to kill her P:
ilu RX. You're super special awesome etc.

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
That's awesome RX, especially the use of contrast. She looks like a very interesting character, with a huge amount of detail and depth in both her personality and her line art. Awesome... there's no better word to describe her ^^

I don't know why I haven't posted here yet. Your art is amazing, it's so nice and clean. Your designs for everything is loverly, makes me kind of drool and wish I was your friend so you'd draw something for me XD.
Spider-lady looks beautiful, and the mutated Spinarak is so adorable (ironic that I think a spider is cute due that I have arachnophobia...). The spiderwebs look really cool, I love the effect you used on them.​

...Why am I so late seeing this?

The pic is absolutely beautiful and the details are amazing. Your art skills....well, lets just say I wish I had a quarter of your talent ^^;

Wow!!! Your pictures are so realistic and detailed. I bow down at your artistic genuis *bows down*. On a scale from 1 to 100 I give you......100!!! Keep up the great work, I am looking forward to your next picture. ;D

OMFG!!!! Hax, you rule the art world! You knocked off Stel*prays he doesn't kill me* from my list of favorite artists. Bluez, Ruin, and Maya kick ass.

How did you learn to draw so good? Or is it just naturally? I SUCK at art, so(no thread). I

Status
Not open for further replies.