• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

aRX'S aRT Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
w< Too bad you're all far away and stuff. D: We'd rock out all kinds of hardcore.

So yeah...I want your babies. No biggy, just to bear your firstborn or something. Nao, plzkthnx. >8U​

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
The detail! My god, RX never ceases to amaze. XD Clean and crisp lineart, too, but that also never ceases, lol. I think Sami already summed up a lot of what makes those two images awesome.

Great designs. Your imagination for these sorts of details is just incredible sometimes. All the patterns and designs on Sami's "dress", and the fine details running down the boarders of your clothing, around your neck, etc. Love the shoulder guard on your character, and both weapons are just perfect for you guys. Don't know what else to say... Just nifty stuff ^^

Arkoleon.png

I AM THE GIANT FRELLING SPACESHIP TURTLE OF DOOOOOM​

This is Arkoleon (portmanteau of Ark, Archolon and Eon) A Legendary Pokemon of the Senma region. By the size comparison next to the Waillord, it is apparent that Arkoleon is now the largest identified Pokemon thus far. Arkoleon is the Interdimensional Pokemon. It is said that it brought the new Pokemon of the Senma region from another dimension. The numerous plates on its back are actually gateways to other worlds.

and for something a tad different...

GeneralWolf.png

Normally, I try to erase the paper's texture from a pic, but here, it delivered an interesting effect. This is Sibe Silverfang, one of the many characters in the currently untitled story I'm writing. I don't want to give away to many details yet, but I will say that its an epic tale of sorts.

I was actually just thinking it'd be cool if there were really big animals that flew around in the clouds. And, turtles are one of my favorite animals, so I really really really like Arkoleon. I think if it were a real Pokemon I wouldn't feel worthy of having it in my possession... Also, I like your little Wailord.

Sibe Silverfang's outfit is impressive, I love the details. I don't know a whole lot about art supplies, but whatever you used to draw Sibe must be really good.

*jumps through one of Arkoleons portal, pops out another* Wheee!

I'm adoring his design here, RX. I love the size comparison using the ITTY BITTY Wailord.​

Ok. Couple posts back...Aquamor is the most adorable thing evar. Love it.
I'd also like to comment on the detailing you've done on Pix's and your Soul-Caliber-esque armor stuffs. It's amazing.

And the GIGANTIC Fan'mon. Totally awesome. Again, you never fail to impress me with your detailing, and that picture blows me away. Not to mention the the other most adorable thing ever in the upper right hand corner, the tineh Wailord.
Sibe's armor is also very intricate, and I love the way you sort of made the picture fade away into the left, or get crisper into the right.

Great work, RX.

Ok. Couple posts back...Aquamor is the most adorable thing evar. Love it.
I'd also like to comment on the detailing you've done on Pix's and your Soul-Caliber-esque armor stuffs. It's amazing.

And the GIGANTIC Fan'mon. Totally awesome. Again, you never fail to impress me with your detailing, and that picture blows me away. Not to mention the the other most adorable thing ever in the upper right hand corner, the tineh Wailord.
Sibe's armor is also very intricate, and I love the way you sort of made the picture fade away into the left, or get crisper into the right.

Great work, RX.

lol thanks. The fading effect was just me being to lazy to ink in the rest of the armor. As Virgil wondered, this was a simple drawing sketched on paper with pencil, then inked in with a fine-point drafting pen.

In light of Nem's awesome new Fanfic...

MechBuizel.png

Inspired, but not directly related to Inner Demons, as Nem might possibly want a more realistic storyline with vehicles of a Pokemon paint job rather than an actual Pokemon-shaped vehicle. RX Industries denies any Military applications the vehicles may possess. So yeah, Buizel Sub Tank. Designed to carry supplies and refugees safely with its tough metal exterior, and guarantees that they will definitely make their destination.

Dodriomech.png

This is quite possibly the first and last time I'm ever going to draw a realistic motorcycle. Especially with Cyber Dodrio decor as per Sami's request. I gave this vehicle a more Transformers-Movie-ish look.

Oh. My. Gods.

I love them both. SO MUCH. D: Can we go joyriding in the ocean in your Buizel sub, RX? =D I'll let you ride back on the Dodrio-cycle!

Accept my giant heart?​

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
Holy Crap. They are seriously beyond any praise I can give. They're just awesome in every way. I'm loving the Buizel in Aquatic mode, that's just great. And the Bike looks so complex. I'm amazed, I really am. I could never, ever draw anything that realistic or technical. Awesome. Just awesome.

They really are an awesome idea, both your no-military idea and Nem's Fic.
*Wants a Manectric vehicle*

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
You. Are. A. God.

A freakin' god of detail.

Both of these latest updates... I have nothing coherent to say on the robotics aside from the facts that I want one. Or both. I'd take both because robotic Pokemon that can transform into vehicles are FTFW! I can so picture them making synthesized Pokemon sounds.

As for Sibe Silverfang, he's fuzzy wuzzy adorable. The designs kinda remind me of something out of the FF XII world for who knows what reason.

Is Senma the name of your fan made region? (I can't remember ^^'). Either way, Arkoleon has a very nifty design and an interesting origin story. Does that make it one of the "uber legendaries" of the Senma region?

Nemesis

Former Administrator
My god, those are amazing. You may have just inspired some Innder Demons vehicles right there.

Spectacular. Attention to detail is amazing.

Of course, Buizel mech is for you.

What I have to say has been said, Nothing more I can really say.

Is there anything you can't draw that won't turn out completely awesome? The answer is no, there isn't anything that you can't draw that is win on every single level imaginable, and even some that aren't! You sir win at life! And I mean that in the good way!

SweeloJet.png

Katiecar.png

I am terrible at airplanes. 'nuff said. And can barely hold out when it comes to cars. Also Mecha+anything feathered is not an easy combination to pull off. Needless to say, its fairly obvious who these new mechas belong to :D Personally I find Raichu's mecha-face adorable.

Love them. =D

I love how Swellow-Planes wings are incredibly bladey. D: Those could mess someone up. Mess them up GOOD. The simplicity of the car into the complexity of the Raichu-bot is fabulous, it makes for a very awesome transition between the two.

*is still vrooming around on her Dodrio-cycle*

The rai-spike on the car is just...adorable. xD​

Well, I didn't really want to draw up a complex tangle of wires and metal platings shaped into a thunderbolt. Believe it or not, I actually think this through on where parts go and what they form during the transformation sequence and make sure that everything is in proportion when it transforms.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
^_________^

The only thing better than a Pokemon mecha in general... is a Raichu-based Pokemon mecha that turns into a freakin' CAR! x3 I'd always wanted a PikaBeetle, but this thing blows that car out of the water ;D

Again, amazing detail on both of these. That Raichu mecha is just adorable (I love how you did the head, tail, and the paws). It looks realistic enough to be an actual construct, which is one of the best parts about these guys. The same can be said for the Swellow mecha. The detail with the wings is just wonderful.

Suddenly I'm recalling Jetstorm from Beast Machines when looking at that Swellow Jet... xD

Of course, a fighter plane is win right from the start, but a Swellow Fighter Plane, awesome win.

Gorgeous details RX. If I could make one of those for myself, I totally would. Cause your design of it is awesome.

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
I'm completely in love with the feathers on the jet. Completely. Once again you amaze me with your amazing attention to detail and ability to turn Pokemon into machines. Awesome...

Pokemon themed transformers are totally win on every level! Your designs astound me, can't wait to see what else you come up with!

BuizelSubtank.png

Dodriomotorcycle.png

Just a few modifications, nothing to see hear >>. I gave Buizel a more cybertronian look and its sub-tank forme a less obvious reference to a Pokemon. Triple Changer, beetches >:0

Also Sami's Pokemon mode is no mountable, that it its still ride-able even when transformed.

Wow, I have got to say, RX, those mechas are absolutely outstanding.

I love them all. The detailing is absolutely crazy! You must have spent a while on each of them. It is so cool how you can just take this Pokemon and change it into something almost completely different, in a good way!

Outstanding work, RX. Love it.

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
Them all being on one page makes them look like the final tech drawings before production XD
They look awesome together like that, and that font fits perfectly. Seriously, if they were all covered in specifications I'd think you were planning world domination XD

Torterra Tank sounds intriguing ^^

Rogue.png

In line with my recent fiction, Altered Acid. http://www.pokecharms.com/forums/index.php?topic=5427.0

This be Rogue, Sami's partner and Diver. Divers are a androids made of a mysterious organic metal. They are agile and strong, and as per their programming, can mimic human personalities. Diver's possess the unique ability to 'dive' into a computer program, placing its very consciousness into the machine and control it. Why were the Divers created? You'll just have to read and find out.

Bluez.png

Bluez, RX's partner in Altered Acid. This Bluez is different from the Bluez of Acid Viridian, but carries the playful nature that Bluez possessed. Like Rogue, he too is a Diver.

Bluez. Is. ADORABLE.

Those are the cutest little tonfas I ever did see ~ translating the tail into the double belts is genius. =0 I love the contrast between Rogue and Bluez' expressions, displays their personalities so well.

The slits on the toes of his shoes was a sneaky way to translate his paws. ;3 Almost didn't notice. His pants and undershirt being blue really evens out his orange. =D

Absolutely adorable. ^ u^​

Status
Not open for further replies.