• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Welcome to Ukjent High

While the whole situation with the ice boy went down, Drake hung back. The situation didn't seem like it needed any special treatment. The dude was on his way to the nurse's office, like he should be, but Drake managed to catch a confused look on Evie's face before she vanished into the girl's locker room. Drake headed into the boy's locker room, thinking about everything he saw in the gym class. Let's see... Caelia's rabbit ears weren't her only difference from normal humans, as shown by her jump to the ceiling. There was also the girl with the rapid changing hair color, that probably wasn't her only power. The ice boy that got K.O'd by the dodge ball. Ryder, the half-vampire with summoning powers. But Drake hadn't been able to figure out Evie's or Eri's powers. Not that it mattered much to Drake. He wouldn't like people to be trying to figure out his power of not having power.

Drake walked out of the boy's locker room, and glanced over to see Evie waiting outside the girl's locker room. Drake shoved his hands in his pockets, and noting her confused and concerned expression, walked over to the girl.
"Yo. How you doin'?" Drake asked.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
As Abyss was led to the medical room, a confused look was painted on his face, he had no idea where these people were taking him, but they seemed to have the intention of helping him. Once the cryokenesis user had been sat down and diagnosed by the nurse, he stared at his hand, realizing how it felt.
"I feel....cold. Doctor, will I be alright?" Abyss asked, no sarcastic edge to his voice which was rather uncharacteristic.
"Don't worry boy, you'll be fine," The nurse reassured him, "You just have a bit of brain damage which prevents you from accessing your old memories, but they can be stimulated and you will be brought back to normal. In a meantime, you should thank that kind young lady for saving you, she should be in the gym," Abyss nodded and got up excitedly before making a realization.
"...Sir, I don't know where the gym is," The adolescent turned to the nurse who pointed him to the direction. Abyss bowed respectfully before running toward the gym and happily thinking about how he should thank that nice girl.

Meanwhile, Seven exited the girl's bathroom next to the Origins and History classroom. Her eyes were red and slightly bleary, and she wiped at her cheek. What was wrong with her? She had never felt this way before. Not even when Raven had vanished. Just because she had... Regressed, a little? Suddenly, it was clear. She didn't want to go back. To Raitech. To the lab. To the ring. Seven... Was scared.

But only for a moment. The ninja girl took a deep breath. Raitech was dead. There was nothing to fear.

With the abrupt end of the game. Eri didn't had anything to do. She approached the coach and attempted a small talk.

"So... coach? How about our game?" The coach slowly turned her head to Eri, still writing something on her board.

"Well, good enough. At least you kids haven't try to kill each other, yet." The last word left a question in Eri's mind.

"Is it often happen here? Students trying to kill each other?"

"Quite often, yes. Whether it's intentional or not. That's why we teacher also have some powers on our sleeve." The last statement piqued Eri's interest. She wanted to ask about the coach's power, but she already guessed her next question. "Nope. I won't tell you my power. Now go change."

"Awww. Stingy." Eri sighed and went to the changing room, but she met Evie and the boy from before in front of the girl's changing room. She waved at them.

Jess saw the whole situation happen in front of her and felt horrible, because it was her throw that made the boy unconscious. When the whole thing happened her hair in a shock and concern stopped in a royal blue. She wanted to go and help the boy, but the gym coach and Evie were already there and it looked like no more help was needed. Like everyone else Jess went to the girls locker rooms still down from what happened. She changed to her normal clothes and saw her hair and quickly changed it to her default hair color (Which was brown at the moment) and exited the girls locker rooms and saw Evie and some other boy and walked over to them.
"Hiya." Jess said, still kinda down from what happened in the gym.

Last edited:
Evie glanced up at Drake as he approached her, asking how she was. She went to speak as more people accumulated, thankfully people she was familiar with- Jess and Eri.
“I- I’m not really sure,” she commented, a light, almost nervous chuckle lacing her tone. She shook her head to disperse the puzzled thoughts slowly cloaking her constantly overworked mind.
Drake’s thoughts were vaguely concerned, having noted her expression, and it seemed he was also trying to piece together his peers’ powers, although not desperate enough to ask as to not bother them, as well as some insecurity about his power- or, Evie realized, lack thereof.
Eri’s were more lighthearted, still lingering a slight curiosity of the teacher’s power, although it appeared that she hadn’t received the answer she’d wanted- or any, for that matter.
Jess’ thoughts were probably the most upsetting, her subconscious weaving potential apologies and pity, as apparently it had been her ball that had rendered Abyss fainted. It occurred to Evie that this girl had been the one whose hair erupted into a myriad of colors, triggered by overwhelming emotions.
Evie pursed her lip, feeling bad for her. Lightly, she put a tentative hand on Jess’ shoulder, her eyes warm and forgiving, although it wasn’t her forgiveness the girl was seeking.
“Hey; it’s alright, okay? You didn’t mean to hit him,” she offered, a reassuring smile tugging at the corner of her lips. She remained there, waiting for Azazel, who seemed to be, at this point, her primary friend, the curiosity of the moment still developing in her head.

Azazel watched close by as the events unfolded, and he shrugged as he went to the locker room to change after hearing the coach's instructions. He changed back into his normal attire and had a sip of water from the fountain before exiting the room and seeing Drake and Evalynn conversing near the girl's locker room from his periphery. Smiling to himself, Azazel made his way towards the two and waved. He grinned at Evalynn and greeted her before turning to Drake and sticking out a hand for him to shake. "I don't think we've been properly introduced. I'm Azazel; nice to meet you."

Evie looked up as Azazel approached, smiling in return to his greeting. As he introduced himself to Drake, she perked up curiosity, walking slowly to their next class as to hold the conversation longer, making a quick note to seek out Abyss as soon as possible to figure out what was wrong. She leaned towards Azazel as they walked, speaking quietly as to not let the whole school know about her power; people tended to get unnerved at the idea of someone having the ability to look through their mind.
“So,” she started, voice hardly a mutter, “I looked through him, and... Abyss’ thoughts had no memories. Just, like.. fuzz. He remembers nothing.”

Eri entered the changing room and change to her usual clothes. The room itself was filled with chatter about anything, though the most popular topic would be always be about boys.

Now that she thought about it, she didn't really know a thing about the boys in her class. Well, she knew that the ice boy was overcompetitive and got knocked out easily, and Azazel was nice to Evie, but that's it. If the next lesson they had to partner up again, she might try to partner herself with one of the boy.

*Prrrruuuuuuuuuttttttt~~*

An undesirable sound could be heard inside the room. Everyone seemed to be accusing each other. Eri held back her giggle and exited the changing room. Looks like someone just sat on her invisible fart pack that she put in the changing room. She left the changing room that was started to be engulfed in chaos.

Back in the front of the changing room. She decided to say hi to the other girl, the one who could change her hair color, let's call her dye girl then.

"Hello there. Are you using some special shampoo or something?"

Freefalling through the air, Caelia was able to observe most of the events below her with relative ease. 'To think he put up all that big talk just to get KO'ed by a ball...lame." Landing on her feet Caelia prepared for another leap when the coach blew her whistle and ended the game. Although slightly disappointed there wasn't really much she could do about it. She shuffled her way to the locker room and begun changing. If she remembered correctly the next class was Origin and History, which was the first academic class of the day. Someone had let one rip in the lockerrooms and Caelia took that as her queue to get out of there, she wasn't interested in smelling whatever she'd just heard.

Azazel walked with Evalynn to his next class as well, and the two conversed for a while as they walked. He nodded in response to what she had said and added. "I saw. Apparently someone was trying to use the kid as a 'meat shield', so he got pissed; I think I heard him threaten her or something before the ball hit. Probably some short-term amnesia, given the power and speed of the ball." The teen laughed heartily as he walked, reminiscing on the memory. "But still, that was a real hoot, him spitting all of that talk and getting knocked out." He chuckled and shoved his hands in his pockets before sneaking a brief glance at Evalynn, who was walking beside him. Azazel smiled and directed his gaze to the front of him once more as he continued walking.

Evie nodded, hiding a quick grin at how true Azazel’s statement was; truthfully it was a little funny that he’d erupted in so much fury only to fall mortal to a rubber ball.
She entered the classroom, specifically picking out a seat in the middle of an empty patch of desks, inviting her few friends to seats around her. The teacher appeared absent so far, maybe off on a little break before class. On the blackboard was written in big, chalk letters:
Welcome to History & Origin!
The girl sat there, leaning forward to rest her chin in her hand, subconsciously thinking about Abyss and his condition, although the majority of her thoughts were on her friends and their conversation.

"Likewise. The name's Drake." Drake said, shaking Azazel's hand. Although he had a strange name, Azazel didn't exactly protrude a dangerous aura. Drake watched as Azazel and Evie walked to class together, talking about something quietly. Well, whatever it was, it probably wasn't any if his business. Drake instead hung back at the locker rooms when he noticed Caelia appear.
"Yo." Drake said, flashing a peace sign. "How you doin'? That was a pretty incredible stunt back in the gym."

Seven was in her way to the Origin and History Class when she noticed another student in the hall wandering aimlessly. It was a student she recognized earlier, one that had a sour disposition. He seemed to have gotten better, however. The student also seemed to be lost. Seven walked over to Abyss and pointed in the direction of the Origin and History Classroom, walking that way as well.

Jess snapped out of her thoughts and looked at the girl who had asked something about shampoo. She assumed that she meant the hair color changing.
"I don't use any special shampoo," She said and looked at the girl."You see. My ability is to change my appearance." Jess continued and changed her hair, trying to replicate both the style and the color of the girls hair.
"By the way, I'm Jess. Nice to meet you" She said and quickly changed her hair back to her short, spiky brown hair.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Abyss at first seemed lost, he had no idea which entrance led to the gym and he had no real friends to lead him there. However, yet another nice girl pointed him in the direction of a class that she went to. Maybe the girl who helped me up is there, now I gotta thank both of them. When the adolescent walked in, he saw a bunch of kids in there, none of which looked too familiar. However, once he saw Evie, his eyes lit up as he walked over to the mindreader.
"Hey, thanks for helping me up. What's your name, and also can you tell me mine?" His voice was filled with genuine, almost childlike joy and innocence, like not a single bad thing had happened. Abyss's smile reflected that too.

Evalynn Mitchell rarely got stumped with any matter. She’d seen it all, the worst and best things lurking in people’s thoughts.
Yet she couldn’t come up with any words to address the situation.
Not a trace of mocking laced his tone, nor his thoughts. This kid genuinely, 100%, did not know his or her name.
And he’d completely dropped his icy persona.
“I, uh.. you’re Abyss. Abyss Colins.” She explained slowly, studying him, waiting for the recognition, then the scowl. Neither occurred. Instead, his face remained one of actual kindness, his smile.. real.
“And I’m Evie. Evie Mitchell. We met outside the school, earlier today. You.. don’t remember that?”
It was a dumb question, really. Of course he didn’t. His thoughts and words read true; he really had no idea where or who he was.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Abyss felt a bit of recognition when he heard Evie's name, but it didn't ring to much of a bell.
"Abyss...that name seems....cold. And your's seems.....warm, pleasant. But I still don't remember you, I barely remeber myself," He still had a innocent smile painted on his face, but it seemed to be tainted by something.
"So, what do we do here, this class is History and Origin, right? So do we discuss our History and Origin stories, cause I don't have one..." His voice drifted off, recognizing for the first time, he was a nobody.

Eri stared in awe when Jess change her appearance to looks like her.

"That's cool! Hello me!" She waved at Jess that looks like her. When Jess changed back her appearance to her normal self, Eri gestured for them to start walking to their next class.

"My name's Eri. My power is to spread rainbow all over the world." She then threw some multi colored light onto the air. "Kidding. It's light magic."

Last edited:
"That's so cool." Jess said as she was admiring the colors in the air and caught up to Eri to walk to their next class.
"I guess we should check what we have in our next class." She asked Eri and tried to search for her schedule from her hoodies pockets, being unsuccessful.
"What? Where's my schedule? I don't remember, dropping it." Jess thought to her self and went through her pockets again, this time she found it and checked what was their next class.
"We have History and Origins."She said and sighted. History was never one of her favorite subjects, rather it was probably her least favorite.

Seven entered the Origins and History classroom. There were a few students already in there. The girl that had helped her up earlier, along with the boy that was lost, were having a conversation. Seven quickly found a seat in the back of the classroom. Maybe her partner from Power Management would be here? That is, if he wasn't freaked out by her sudden attempt on Drake's life. Speaking of Drake, he wasn't in the classroom. Not that it concerned Seven. She simply sat down, and looked around the room once before closing her eyes.

Evie perked up, interest dancing in her dark eyes, attention diverting from the conversation to Seven as she entered the room. Seven truly was the main curiosity of Evie’s mind; something about the girl seemed truly quizzical, and Evie couldn’t read her thoughts. It was as though the girl had thrown up a wall, preventing the mindreader from looking into her head.
Perplexed and thoroughly interested, she tilted her head slightly- like a scolded puppy- trying to conjure up something to say to the girl, some sort of question, but she fell flat, her mouth going dry, and gone was any possibility to speak to Seven. Disappointed (mainly in herself), Evie turned back to Abyss.
“You do. You just.. don’t know it,” she offered kindly, and although her smile was small and sweet, confusion and worry danced past her gaze, unseen by most.

Azazel leaned back in his seat next to Evie's, silently listening to her and Abyss' conversation. He really was knocked out. Can't remember a thing. Hopefully he returns back to his normal self. Seeing him like that is... pretty damn weird. It was indeed strange, the fact that Azazel had much more preferred the colder (haha) version of Abyss, but the change in behavior had been so sudden, he wasn't sure how to react. The teen mentally shrugged and ran a hand through his dusty brown hair before cracking his knuckles nonchalantly as he waited for class to start.

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
Some kid got knocked out while he was talking shit to a girl hiding behind him and then gym ended. Parker sighed as he stood up off the gym floor and changed back into his usual clothes. He was actually thankful that the kid got hit. He had a rather foul attitude and it ended gym class, so he was fine with it.

Wonder if he'll be back in time for the next class.

Speaking of the next class, it was Origins and History. Not like he didn't already know of the origins and history of his power. Abyss did happen to be in the class already, along with a few other students from gym and his partner from Power Management. He walked through the door, silently like always, and made his way to the back of the classroom to take a seat.

Caelia walked into the classroom after spending a little too much time fluffing the fur on her ears. Her jump earlier during gym class had completely ruined the neatly combed hair strands and going anywhere with her splendid rabbit ears in anything less than absolutely perfect condition was a crime even the heavens themselves could not tolerate. As such Caelia had spent quite a bit of time making herself, or more specifically, her ears, presentable. When she entered the classroom she took the first empty seat she found and then whipped out a mirror, once again fussing over her ears and ensuring that even the slightest of crooked furs was straightened and perfectly identical the all the others.

Evie casted a side glance at Azazel, easily seeing his “sneaky” attempt to tune into the conversation, which she didn’t mind. Instead she grinned at him, scrunching up her nose teasingly, biting back a laugh at the pun in his thoughts.
She silently watched as Parker entered the room, and, in her attempt to make friends, she waved at him, smiling slightly, although didn’t urge any conversation as he shuffled to the back, taking a seat.
Caelia followed, her attention elsewhere, specifically on the grooming of her ears. Evie chuckled softly, and at that moment, a young man entered the room, smiling warmly. His tie was loose and his chestnut hair was slightly messy, his smile charming. He was the kind of teacher that girls would whisper about and fawn over after class.
“Alright, class! If you could all simmer down; hello, my name is Mr. Millea.”
He gestured to the blackboard. “Welcome to History and Origin. In this class we’ll discuss the backstories behind all of your powers- where they came from, what they derived from-“
His gaze flitted over the class, his smile broadening. “Any questions?”

Azazel glanced at Evalynn once more to see her looking at him as well, a teasing look in her eyes. He smiled as well before directeing his gaze to the teacher who had just arrived and stood in front of the class. Hearing the assignment, Azazel nodded in understanding, not too concerned about what he was supposed to do. He leaned back in his seat and played with a small ribbon of fire that danced around his fingers, manipulating it with ease as he waited for the assignment to begin.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Abyss was troubled, as far as he was concerned, he had no history and his origin was unknown. He remained silent and seated, upset that when everyone was to share their stories, he had nothing to share. He tapped Evie on the shoulder since she was the only one who he knew and recognized.
"What do I do? I can't remember my origin story. Do I just make it up?" Abyss was very concerned and hoped he didn't get picked first.

Evie turned as a finger lightly tapped her shoulder. Abyss was fretting, his mind nothing but a worried mess. He rambled to her for a moment, concern lacing his tone. She purses her lip, and when she spoke, she kept her voice low.
“Just.. don’t necessarily make something up, but.. I don’t know, it can’t be that hard, can it? You manipulate ice. You were probably born with it, the majority of us were- besides, that might not be the assignment-“ she murmured. “Just because your thoughts may be frozen right now, I’m sure they’ll come back.”

Drake eyes widened slightly when Mr. Millea explained what this class was. The teen had managed to grab a seat next to Azazel before Mr. Millea had walked in, after Caelia had blown him off. Not that he minded. She seemed to be occupied with her ears. Anyway, Drake had simply thought it was a history class, so the class being about their history and origins surprised him. The first thing he thought about was Seven. He had seen her sitting in the back of the room, and in all the times he had encountered her, Drake hadn't heard the ninja girl speak once. How was she going to explain her story? Heck, how did she even feel about her story?
"This was... Not what I expected." Drake muttered to Azazel. "I thought this was gonna be an actual history class."
Heck, what was Drake going to do about this? He didn't have any powers, what sort of back story was he going to go with?

In the back of the classroom, Seven opened her eyes and listened to what the teacher had to say. A new feeling began to spread through the ninja girl. Was this... Apprehension? Why now? She had gone toe-to-toe with killer robots and deadly mutants without flinching, why was talking in a class what made her nervous? Then again... It did make sense. Ever since she could remember, Seven was ordered to remain silent and make not a sound. Sometimes the punishment was no food. Sometimes it was hours of excess training in the ring to the point of exhaustion. But she would get through this. She was free. She wasn't back in Raitech. She could do what she wanted.

Okay, okay, okay. Calm down and think, Drake. Drake said to himself. He put on the appearance of slight indifference, glancing out the window while his mind was racing. Tony, Lisa, Kitty, and Rex got their powers from the Meteor Sword. So just say that was when you got your "power". Touching the Meteor Sword when we found it while getting lost in a Raitech Corp. building during a field trip.

Drake couldn't have known it, or believed it, but he was actually born with his power of extra luck.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
The minute the word frozen came out of Evie's mouth, Abyss's memories came flooding back to him, and at an overwhelming pace too. The most painful one was when he remembered killing his best friend, getting exiled, and spending most of his life in that scorching hell. Now he remembered clearly about his past with Evie. So after-face planting himself into his desk, he had a smirk on his face, which confirmed that Abyss was back.
"Yep, thank's to you I have my memory back. But worry not, I no longer need to kill you Evie, you did help me so I can forgive you for that. And I have bigger fish to fry, or should I say, rabbits to cook," Abyss regained the confident edge to his voice and icy demeanor before turning to Caelia, "You, when school's over, meet me in the courtyard, we'll settle this there." Some students seemed confused, some were scared, and even a select few were putting bets on who was going to win.

Azazel's eyes widened as he watched Abyss return to his original state quite suddenly, and despite hearing him make the challenge to Caelia, he burst into a fit of laughter. It took quite a while to die down, and the teen wiped his eyes briefly before saying amidst a few giggles, "So, he's returned. I have to say, the other side of you was quite strange, so I'm glad you're back to your entertaining side." In truth, Azazel had no fear of Abyss, however cold (haha) his attitude usually was; he found him rather amusing, in fact. Hopefuly, his fit of laughter was soft enough not to grab the attention of the teacher, which was his only fear at the moment. Of course, Azazel was rather miffed that Abyss had been planning to kill Evalynn, a good friend that he didn't want to lose at all, but he had confidence that he would be able to incapacitate the other if needed.

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
Backstory of their powers huh? Parker knew very well what his power's origin was, he was constantly reminded of it from a young age. The question was, would he be able to reveal it to what were basically strangers? It was technically a family secret, no outsiders knew about it. All of those who learned of it were killed. He would have to kill one of them by the end of the year anyway, but he didn't want to have to slaughter his whole class just cause he revealed the family secret. He remembered his mother's words:

"Remember Parker, you must never reveal our family's secret. If you do, you will be treated as a traitor to the family and all those who know will be killed."

The boy sighed and put his head in his hands. What was he going to do? He could always just say he was born with his powers, but that's not as common as you might think it is. Especially for humans... not that he was a full blooded human. His classmates didn't know that though.

Eri and Jess arrived at the class, she waved at Jess and chose to sat down on the rearmost seat. History wasn't her favorite subject. Not because history was boring, but rather she didn't care about the origin or history of her power, angel's power. The archangels had locked the document of their origins somewhere in Nirvana, and she doubt this school had access to those highly classified documents.

She opened her notebook and prepared her pen, she would be most likely spent this whole class doodling.

Caelia paused grooming her hair for the slightest of moments, "I hope you don't get taken about by a stray ball this time." Paying Abyss little to no more attention she returned to her ears and mulled over the contents of the class. She was pretty sure she knew where she came from, but why was there a need to discuss it? Well, nevertheless the class wouldn't seem to pose many problems to her as she was already well aware of her powers and their origins. Maybe the next class would prove more entertaining? If she remembered correctly there was a class dedicated to combat. It would be a nice warm-up before she dug into Mr. Icecube.

Drake turned to look at Abyss, surprised at the sudden challenge to Caelia. He glanced from Abyss to Mr. Millea, then sighed and shook his head. Wow. This kid sure was brilliant. First, he gets knocked out by a dodgeball and has a sudden change of tune. Next, he challenges another student to fight RIGHT IN FRONT OF A TEACHER. Brilliant! But Drake wasn't looking for a fight. He stayed quiet, a little startled by Azazel's loud reaction, but quiet. Drake merely offered a raised eyebrow to all students involved. What was the school's policy on fights anyways?

From the back of the room, Seven watched the whole exchange not really caring. What was it to her that two people she had no connections to wanted to fight?

Jess decided to go and sit beside Eri at the back of the class. She sat down on her chair and looked around the class. Jess noticed the student from the gym class that she had accidentally knocked out was here too. She knew that it would've been probably for the best if she had said sorry right then, but instead decided to do it after the class or at lunch.

She then shifted her eyes towards Eri who didn't seem like the class so much either, which Jess could understand because she didn't r like History & Origins either. She leaned back on her chair and was just waiting for the class to end, even if this class was about their own origins.

Last edited:
“Hey- hey!”
Mr. Millea quickly interjected, his voice practically a deep growl, his eyes narrowed sharply at Abyss. His charming personality had melted away, although with some focus it was evident that he was just stressed.

Evie blinked in surprise at Abyss’ sudden change in demeanor, and she tried to skim through his thoughts as they all come flooding back. Her eyes widened, a slightly appalled look on her face, when he mentioned not having to kill her. Azazel’s laugh interrupted that train of thoughts, and she withheld a fond smile. She liked his laugh.
He, too, was rather disturbed at Abyss’ threat- or, taking back of said threat. His mind wandered somewhere protective, and a light blush crossed Evie’s face, but she was too occupied with the swarming thoughts of everyone in the room.
Azazel’s loyalty, Abyss’ anger, Caelia’s comeback and Parker’s backstory, and-
“Can we please just get alo-“ she started, cut off by a wince as she screwed her eyes shut, a vicious headache coming on.

“Why don’t you go first, since you’ve started this.. disruption?” Mr. Millea suggested, his eyes on Abyss.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Very well, I'll keep this short since I don't wanna bore you with the details. In short, I accidentally killed my best friend when we were playfully sparring, my village exiled me, and forced me to live in a desert for most of my life. Stuff like that does things to people," Abyss snarled at his teacher, his annoyance was now with everyone, really, he'd prefer if everyone simply disappeared. He then slept on his desk and waited for the class to be over.

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
Manuel exited the gym after the dodgeball match ended, changing back into his usual attire. He made his way over to the History and Origins classroom, and when he got there he realized that, much to his dismay, the class had already started.
I think it's gonna become my usual thing to get to classes late...
The boy, after recovering from his initial shocked, thought of a way to get to an empty seat without the teacher noticing. Electricity began to crackle around his body, as he sweeped inside the classroom at a high speed, barely managing to stop and sit down on his desk. Luckily for him, the teacher didn't seem to notice. Judging by the subject's name, he was fairly sure that the class revolved around each student's origins in regards to their powers. In all honesty, he didn't really like his backstory after being abandoned and left homeless back in his village. The boy sighed as he looked at the teacher with a bit of a saddened look on his face.

Evie blinked at Abyss’ sharp response, a heavy awkwardness filling the room. Granted, she already knew that, being who she was and all, but still, to hear it out loud was kind of brutal.
Mr. Millea chuckled deeply, shaking his head slightly.
“Not exactly what I was asking for, thank you, Mr. Colins. Now- I suppose I should specify, would anyone like to explain what they know about how they got their powers?”
The man seemed briefly frustrated, not letting it cross into his face.
Evie, for once, raised her hand.
“Uhm- I could be wrong, but- I’m pretty sure the majority of us were.. born.. with our powers,” she mumbled. Mr. Millea stood straighter, a broad grin on his face.
Exactly, Ms. Mitchell, exactly. And we will discuss that soon. How about..-“
He studied his clipboard for a moment.
“Mm, how about- Parker. Would you share?”