• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Welcome to Ukjent High

She'd be lying if she said his words didn't unsettle her as that, quite frankly, sounded like a request to violate every modicum of privacy she might have. Caelia wasn't exactly sure what 'looking throughout her life' might entail, but she wasn't liking what it implied. Maybe it was just a cultural thing, the Moon Rabbits also had their own cultural quirks. Well, amidst all this uncertainty, one thing was certain if they didn't hurry they'd be late for their next class.

"I don't know what this 'circus' is, but he's right we'll be late for class if we don't hurry."

Evalynn cringed softly at this question, as it was rather unsettling for her to admit.
“Um- well, I, uh- mindreading?” She wheedled gently, quickly shaking her hands about as though to diminish any suspicious thoughts that could be conjuring up in his head. “B-but don’t worry! I’ve blocked both of you out of my thoughts. Its easy to do in one-on-one conversations, but.. big groups, not so much..”
Which was true. She had tuned both of their thoughts out, and regarding their earlier conversations, she’d been too busy making up lists of things she liked.
“And- I hate to sound cocky, because although you’d totally kick my ass in Super Smash Bros... you both wouldn’t stand a chance against me in Mario Kart.”
The girl grinned smugly, a look definitely foreign on her typically-anxious face, playfully sticking her tongue out at the pair, and this sudden change and attitude meant she definitely wasn’t kidding, her mischievous grin almost a dare for them to object.

"I'm not so sure about that," Azazel smirked upon hearing Evalynn. "I'm the best there is.. on Rainbow Road, at least." He chuckled and leaned back in his seat. "To answer your question, Ryder... well, this should be more than enough." The teen conjured a small fire in the palm of his hand, the purple and red flames dancing in the air. Making a spiral motion with his fingers, the flames formed into a twirling ribbon that slowly rose higher until dissipating in a small puff of smoke.

"Yeah, it does and I agree that you would beat me at mario kart indeed but I could easily give you a run for your money you two," spoke Ryder with a grin on his face "Anyway two can tell what my power is from my introduction but why don't we guess the power's of our classmates. Oh and I'll say this there are at least Three non-humans in this class from the look's of things you two I wonder if you can guess who one is?"

Evalynn faked a mock gasp, narrowing her eyes at her friend at his challenge.
“Try me.” She declared sharply, her lips curling up in a grin. “What’s your-“

“Alright, class! Everyone sit down and shut up!” A thin, scrawny woman stormed into the room, slamming a big container of binders positively stuffed with papers, mirrors, some orbs and trinkets,!and some other array of odd items, including a small container of little black stones. “Welcome to Power Manipulation. My name is Ms. Clarodic.”

Evie scrunched up her nose, and, as she was told, promptly shut up.

“In this class, you’ll be learning to fully manipulate your powers to their utmost potential. I apologize, but I’m not the kind of teacher to take it easy the first day; first assignment- partner up, then come to me.”

The whole class erupted into partner related chatter, the gregarious blur of both verbal and mental cacophony sending a sharp pain in Evie’s head.
I wonder if Jake will be my partner, good God he’s hot.
Maybe Lisa would be willing to partner up with me..?
What!!! I DONT KNOW ANYONE-

The girl screwed her eyes shut in an attempt to channel them all out, to no avail. Breathing out a plume of a hopeless sigh, the girl turned to both Azazel and Ryder.
“Um- either of you willing to be stuck with me as your partner?” She asked gently, her voice vaguely joking.

Last edited:
Jess was wandering around the school, both exploring and trying to find her next class, which was Power Manipulation. She noticed that there were many different kinds of students and of course it leading to that there were many kinds of powers, some being more noticeable and some not. Soon she realized how the time has passed and that she was late for her first class and started to run.
"Great. I'm already late for my first class." Jess thought to her self as she ran through the hallways. Soon after she managed to find the classroom and walked inside. She spots a woman behind the counter with a big container and assumed that she was the teacher.
"I'm sorry that I'm late. I'll try not to do the same mistake again" Jess said to the teacher and took a set somewhere in the middle. Her nervousness made her hair turn into a more of a grayish tone from her usuall hair color, which was brown at the moment.

Last edited:
Azazel laughed heartily at Evalynn's response and was about to respond until suddenly, a sharp voice cut through the air, prompting him to look forward. Ms. Clarodic, the teacher, had laid out an assortment of strange objects, and she gave a brief introduction before continuing. Damn. She had a very commanding aura about her, and Azazel could instantly tell she wasn't fooling around. Despite the clamor as students attempted to find partners, the teen stayed quiet, as he didn't have the biggest fondness for loud noises. He heard Evalynn's question and grinned warmly. "I can be your partner, if you want." Why'd she say stuck? Not like it's a bad thing.

"I'll leave you two love-bird's be for this assignment I'll find my own partner," spoke Ryder as he began to walk in to the crowd looking for a partner but not before whispering to Azazel, "Now's your chance dude don't mess this up afterall this is partner work. Hey is there any one who need's a partner for assignment if there is don't be shy I won't bite. Come on who wants to partner up with me, anybody!"

Last edited:
Okay. Maybe giving the dude the middle finger might have been a bit much. Drake felt a little bad about that. But the guy did have a point. Drake quickly made his way to the classroom, managing to get there before the class had started.

Seven sat in the back of the room, watching the chaos that was pairing up. She didn't really care who she got partnered up with. Back in Raitech, she would have preferred working alone. But maybe working with another person might not be so bad? Ever since she had to go after Drake's friends with Raven, working with another person might not be a bad idea. Finally, Seven made a decision. She would just stay in her seat. And if someone wanted to partner with her, she would. Otherwise, maybe the teacher would allow her to work alone?

Drake was sitting on the other side of the room from Seven, so they both didn't see each other. Welp, now I have to find a partner. Drake thought. He looked around the room. Maybe Caelcia would partner with him? Or that strange green guy? Maybe even that guy in the hall. Wait, probably not a good idea.

Seeing that Drake had left for class Caelia decided to do the same, she hopped through the hallways at a speed befitting that of a moon rabbit and managed to make it to the classroom just in time to hear the teacher's introduction and announcement. "A partner..?" Well, she figured anyone would do, but she wasn't quite sure who to pick. She scanned the room briefly looking for the cocky guy she'd met at the school's entrance, if this was a combat class then she definitely wanted to give him a few kicks to vent her annoyance. Who she partnered with didn't matter that much to her though, she would partner with anyone who caught her interest, or anyone who was left.

The girl nodded, smiling in relief, quickly leading the way to the front of the classroom, gesturing for Azazel to stay where he was. However, when Ryder spoke, she puffed her cheek out in defiance, her entire face reddening horrifically.
Wh- B- we just- I-I met him today-!” She cried out, trying her best not to laugh as she assumed it was a joke, her tone panicked and flustered.

Walking away, shaking her head and chuckling softly to herself, she made her way to the front of the room with an unsureness in her step, it was obvious she was talking to the woman, turning back to point Azazel out from the crowd. The conversation went-
“Hi, um- Miss C-“
“What’s you and your partner’s name?”
“Oh- I’m Evalynn Mitchell and my partner- over... right there- is Azazel Park.”
“What are your powers?”
“Um- mindreading and fire manipulation-“

And with that, the woman shoved three pieces of paper- the project instructions and curriculum, as well as information about the items pertaining to both of their powers- and two bins with miscellaneous objects (one for mindreading and one for flame) into Evie’s arms.

Making her way back to the table with an uncertain wobble to her, she carefully laid the stuff down.

“Okay- so- it says here we’re supposed to use the items in the bin to do what it says on each of our papers,” she handed him his paper. “And then write out a paragraph response about each of your partner’s items and how it effects them and their power.”

Azazel was flustered once again after hearing Ryder and blushed slightly before complying with Evalynn and watching her make her way toward Ms. Clarodic's desk. He cracked his knuckles as he waited, eager to get started. He looked at the material laid out before him once Evalynn arrived and whistled. "Interesting." He reached into his respective bin and pulled out a lavender-scented wax candle, setting it down on the table in front of him and reading the paper. "Huh? You've gotta be kidding me." Azazel leaned back in his seat and held a hand over the candle wick, snapping once. violet and scarlet sparks burst from the tips of his fingers as the candle was lit, filling the air with the fragrance rather quickly. "That was.. too easy."

Last edited:
Eri walked slowly to her new school. A pair of visible eye bags could be seen under her eyes. There's no 'school' on Nirvana so she spent last night binge reading those so called highschool mangas. Though, she ended up reading much more than that.

She felt something strange. There's no student! Why the gate and road was so empty?? She tried to look for another student, but she found no one. It's like she was the only student going to this school.

"Miss, you are late. Hurry up, first class should have started." A guy that wore a guard uniform said to her. Finally realizing what happened, she gave a thumb up to the guard and sprinted to her classroom. She yanked the door open and said to the teacher. The whole classroom turned their attention to her.

"Sorry, mister. I'm late!" She said to her confused teacher. She then loked at her new class, her new teacher, her new classmates... wait, there's no seat left for her.

"Miss, I think you entered the wrong classroom." The teacher said slowly. Eri could felt her face turned red.

"T-then, I'll take my leave!!" She quickly left the room and checked her schedule more carefully.

She opened the next classroom. The teacher was a scrawny woman with big ass binders, and... there's still an empty seat so she was sure this was her classroom. The woman eyed her from head to toe with a sharp glare.

"For today, you get a free pass. I wouldn't be so kind tomorrow though. Now, partner up with one your classmate."

Eri got a shiver from this woman. Her demeanor reminded her of archangel Azrael. She's calm, cold and calculating. She replied with a vague "yes" and proceed to look for partner. Even though she didn't know what this partner thing was for.

One student immediately picked her interest. She was a rabbit girl! She likes animal, from the creepiness of various insects to the fluffiness of mammals. She want to touch those ears... Oh, she should stop her hands from twitching. She approached the rabbit girl with a big smile on her face.

"Hello, I'm Eri. Want to partner up?"

After glancing around the classroom for a little bit, Drake noticed the student in the red hoodie that had offered to be partners with anyone. Welp. Made it easier than trying to find someone. Drake got up out of his desk and sauntered over to the heterocromatic teen.
"Yo. How you doin'? I'll be your partner." Drake said. He extended a hand to the Dhampir. "I'm Drake. What's your name?"

Seven continued sitting in her seat, looking around. It seemed that people were pairing up quite fast. But judging from what some students were doing once they paired up made Seven realize that she might actually have to pair up with someone. The ninja girl got up, and began to look around the room for a partner again.

Evalynn looked up as a flustered girl approached the door, cracking it open, and earned a whip-hard snap from the teacher. By her quick skimming of her thoughts, it appeared she’d arrived late, and even gone so far as entering the wrong class. She cringed in sympathy but forced herself to turn back to her assignment as the earthy, floral aroma of lavender filled the air.
Carefully, she took two heavy, crystal-like spheres from each container. One glowed with an ominous dark purple, ink-black in its core, the other one a bright, flaming scarlet; a mindreading orb and a flame orb.
“Okay, so according to this- the mindreadig orb allows for more in-depth thought-rummaging when held by the reader. Yours permits a further accuracy of your flames, and a further strength. Both work when chipped or damaged, or even just fragments, however they are at the highest peak of their power when fully intact. Hm.”

She blinked curiously at the heavy ball, rolling it between her hands. At each touch it sent an almost electric spark through her nerves, and she seemed to be able to venture deeper into people’s memory. Struck with awe, all she could manage was a soft “woah”, her eyes slightly wider and studying it with perplexion.

“So, you’re supposed to.. burn a thin, straight line through this piece of metal where the drawn line is,” she read, “and I’m supposed to..”
She went quiet, discomfort with the situation evident. “I’m supposed to use it to seek out one of your memories and recall it to you exactly.”
She pursed her lip. That seemed.. invasive..
She looked up at him with a worried look.
“..Is that okay?”

Caelia hadn't expected to be called out so quickly, but since someone had offered she found no reason to reject. "Sure! Glad to be working with you Eri, I'll be in your care." She smiled at Eri, her own ears twitching rapidly in every direction. "I'm Caelia, and do you want to head to the teacher or should I? I'm a moon rabbit, and my power would be...magic I guess?" She wasn't quite sure if her very species counted as a 'power' but she was confident that magic was an ability. Her ears rotated slightly, picking up the conversation of a pair who'd already retrieved their items from the teacher. Were all the pairs going to do something like that? or did the items change depending on the powers of each student? Speaking of powers, she hadn't heard about Eri's power, and that was definitely something she had an interest in. Well, all the answers to her questions would be provided soon enough.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Nicolite had sat down in Power Manipulation class and listened to the teacher's instructions. Unfortunately he didn't really know anybody besides the moon rabbit and the person that did the very friendly gesture. However, also unfortunately for him both of them are already in partners. So he just sat down and patiently waited for someone to partner up with him. Maybe he would be forced to partner up with the teacher which he would like because then he would be "training" with his teacher like back at his planet.

Oma basically felt the same thing besides the people she didn't know ANYONE and she didn't want to be with the teacher.

Azazel breathed in the lavender scent that was emitted from the candle, sighing in pleasure. Although he had never really been a big candle aficionado, the specific fragrance was something that the teen had grown especially fond of. Hearing Evalynn speak once more, Azazel picked up the scarlet orb, and he immediately felt a wave of heat surge through his body. Woah, that's a bit of a rush. He heard the instructions as read out loud by his partner and picked up said piece of metal, studying the dotted line neatly drawn onto it. Azazel perked up at the instructions Evalynn had received and looked at her, smiling warmly at her worried expression. "It'll be fine, don't worry." He began to concentrate, and as soon as he placed the tip of his right index finger onto the metal (whilst his left hand held it), a small flame began to burn a hole into the steel. Holding it over the bin from earlier to prevent any melted steel from dropping onto the floor, Azazel carefully traced through the line until his task was completed. He gingerly set it down on the desk and glanced at Evalynn, grinning once more. "Well, now that that's taken care of, I guess it's your turn. Don't be afraid. You got this." The Asian teen began to focus on one of his more recent memories, one that was quite warm and light-hearted.

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
Parker strolled into the classroom with his hands in his pockets. After the bell had rung and he figured he would already be late he kind of just gave up on rushing to the class. Might as well take his time if it wasn't going to matter anyway. Hopefully he would be able to sit in the back of the classroom alone for the whole period, that would make his day.

As he arrived at the door he let out a small sigh and moved his arm forward, placing his hand on the door. The boy pushed with a slight amount of force and the door slowly swung open to reveal an already full and active classroom.

Better late than never

He stepped inside casually as if he wasn't even late and made his way to what seemed to be an empty desk. Luckily for him it was exactly what he wanted it to be, a lone desk in the back corner of the room. This was going to be a good period.

"Magic? Nice, me too!" Eri perked up when she heard about her power, though she still wondering what her magic is.

"Wait for a bit, I'll go to the teacher." She quickly went back to the teacher. The teacher shoot her another sharp glance before asking. "Your and your partner's power?"

"Magic and magic!!" She replied quickly, she wanted to get off from the teacher immediately.

"That's not helping." She dug into her desk and pulled out a sheet of paper, it's a list of students and their power. She took a glance at Caelia before handing Eri some papers and a pair of bins. Eri hastily came back to her seat and gave Caelia her papers and bin. She was excited to see what item would be inside her bin. The pair that had started working seemed to got some kind of orbs inside.

She opened her bin and... was disappointed by the item. She pulled a crystal card with colorful rainbow colors and put it on the table. She was sure she already mastered prism card back in Nirvana. She shifted her attention back to Caelia.

"What item do you get??" She asked her.

Seven looked around the room again. She really did have to find a partner. Another student walked into the classroom, but luckily the teacher seemed distracted by one of the students, and didn't notice. He walked over to a desk in the back of the room, next to the one Seven had been sitting in earlier. The ninja girl began to make her way over to the black haired boy.

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
Manuel ran as fast as he could to Ukjent High, even though he knew that he would be late. He rushed inside the school after checking his schedule once more, confirming that he had to get to Power Manipulation class. After a minute of running in the halls, he found his classroom and stepped in, panting.

"Sorry I'm late, teacher." He apologized quietly as the teacher gave him a cold stare.

"I'll let you be, but you better not be late again. Now go find a partner."

Manuel walked over to an empty seat, wondering who he could choose as a partner even though he didn't know anyone.

“Well- yeah, but I- I don’t wanna go pilfering through your memories like- like. Some kind of..”
She sighed defeatedly when no word came to mind. But, at his reassurance, the girl lightly cupped the orb with her hand, and delved into his thoughts.

One stood out more prominently than the rest, so she assumed this was one he.. wanted her to see?

What caught her off guard the most was that she saw it through his eyes.
In a way, she seemed to become him, almost. She adopted his heartbeat and was filled immediately with a positive attitude, his optimistic demeanor, but one that was vaguely troubled, as she looked at herself.
Hurried words she’d stammered no more than an hour ago.

There were a lot of things she never noticed about herself, about how she fidgeted with her hands, how her eyes were always flickering about, taking everything in, how she looked to the ground to tuck a stray hair behind her ear, wistful smile played against permanantly blushing cheeks.
But also some things she’d never noticed about Azazel, how his heartbeat dared to quicken just in the slightest at her laugh, how closely he’d studied her (mediocre) features.

God, she was a mess. And he’d seen all of that? Hopefully he didn’t find her too weird..

She pulled her hand away from the orb, and was whisked away from the memory, blinking her eyes rapidly as her vision focused on Azazel once more.

“I- I was you. Looking- at me.
Her eyes practically glittered with fascination, a helpless smile crossing her face.

Azazel smiled yet again, his warm demeanor unwavering. "Bingo. You got it." He flashed a thumbs up and sat back down, getting to work on his paragraph answer. Did it make him apprehensive to know that Evalynn had now taken in what he had felt? Perhaps. Was is something that troubled him? Not in the slightest. Something about Evalynn... he couldn't quite put his finger on it, but it felt.. nice. I'm glad it's you. U-uh, as in, uh, my first friend in school, of course. Azazel had added that last part just in case she could still hear him. The candle continued to burn beside him as he wrote, and with it, the scent of lavender continued to fill the air.

The girl grinned, shaking her head, still practically starstruck by the feeling of knowing, the power of the orb. She looked up at him, brow arched playfully, her look mischievous as she silently questioned what he meant, in a teasing way. She looked back down at her paper, taking out the final container in hers. In it, were a plethora of little black stones.
“This is called.. Barilite.. apparently it blocks the power of a mindreader.”
She blinked curiously, opening the lid and grabbing one in her hand, rolling it between her fingers.
In that moment, Evie’s world went dark. Her breath caught in her throat as the world went silent. All she heard was the occasional vocal chatter of her classmates, nothing more. No thoughts. No wonders. No dreams.
It was all just.. TV static.
Her power was gone, what she’d called a curse was gone, and she felt utterly blind.
Panicked, she threw the stone back onto the table, the familiar hum of blurry thoughts entering her mind once more. Her breath stabilized.
“How do you live like that..” she whispered. Just a moment in that was enough for her. She’d hated her power for so long, as it brought many migraines, panic attacks, etc...
But she was so relieved that the block of the stone was temporary.
“Anyway,” she continued shakily, “you’re supposed to hold this.. and it’ll block your thoughts from me completely. Supposedly you could think of anything and everything and I wouldn’t know.”

Azazel glanced at Evalynn and caught her rather mischievous expression before firing a playful grin her way. He watched as she picked up the Barilite and leaned forward in concern as she entered a brief state of apparent panic. Waiting for Evalynn's breathing to calm, he looked at her, concern still laid bare across his demeanor. "Are you okay?" The assignment could wait. As of right now, all Azazel cared about was the well being of his friend, and he didn't care about whether or not she could hear his thoughts. Even after she had held the stone, she had seemed completely shaken.

“I- yeah, I’m fine, sorry.” She cringed lightly and ducked her head. “I just.. I lost sense of everyone’s thoughts- like- God, this sounds so cringy- I lost the only thing that made me special, or whatever.
I lost myself.
You guys.. live like that? Only hearing what people want you to hear?” She shook her head disapprovingly, shivering at the thought.
“A-anyway. Back to the assignment. I’m really sorry for making you worry.”

Azazel heaved a sigh of relief and smiled, patting her shoulder lightly. "That's a relief. You looked horrified." He shrugged and responded to her later question, "It's a bit of a handicap, I guess." He then reached into the bin with the Barilite and and sighed, holding one in his hand. "So, you said you're supposed to try and look into my thoughts?" Azazel rolled the stone around in his palm and began to flood his mind with waves of thoughts that tumbled over each other in a wild frenzy, wondering if Evalynn would be able to hear anything.

Evie shook her head, reassuring him that she was alright. It was almost surprising, admittedly, to have someone who cared enough to take notice, let alone get caught up in a worried daze. As he took the stone in his hand, she felt no significant change. The girl blinked shortly after his hand touched the stone. Nothing.
“...You can start thinking now,” she offered softly, having been skeptical of it’s reliability shortly before.

Hearing Evalynn's remark, Azazel whistled in fascination. "So this rock really does work. I've been firing off thoughts here and there ever since I picked it up." He put the stone back in the container and glanced at his partner, a brow raised as he mentally asked Evalynn, Can you hear me now? Azazel was quite interested by these weird objects that could either strengthen or nullify powers, and he wondered whether or not there was something that did more than boost his fiery capabilities. (aaa this is so short i'm sorry ;-; )

Last edited:
Evalynn, after clearly hearing his thoughts after he returned the stone, made a face, picking up the container with the Barilite and inspecting it (although not daring to take it out to examine it).
Making a split second decision that she usually wouldn’t make, she pursed her lip and studied the container. There were seventeen small stones in total.
Carefully plucking one from the container (and not showing her panic this time), she pressed it into Azazel’s hand, pulling away as his thoughts became a distant blur.
“Keep it. I’m sure she won’t mind. From this point, I decided I respect you too much to even give myself the option to go snooping around in your thoughts.”

Azazel watched Evalynn gingerly place the Barilite in the palm of his hand and chuckled to himself before reaching out and dropping the stone back into the container. "And it's out of that same respect that I refuse. I trust you, and I won't mind if you read my mind every once in a while." He smiled warmly as he turned to face his partner, sending a thought her way once more. I promise. Azazel stuck out his pinky finger with a playful wink, reaching out and gently intertwining it with Evalynn's and pressing his thumb against hers briefly before letting go.

As the pair exchanged the little promise.. thing.. Evalynn chuckled softly, shaking her head. “You dork.. What if you end up housing a deep spooky secret that I can’t know about at all costs,” she argued teasingly, jokingly sticking her tongue out at him. She was really warming up to him, gingerly easing out of her anxious persona into a more relaxed, humorous mood.

Azazel laughed and rubbed the back of his neck before shrugging. "Who knows? Most important thing is I haven't yet, right?" The teen was glad that the two had developed a good bond so quickly, and he could tell that their friendship would definitely be a close one. He smiled and directed his attention back to the assignment at hand. Thankfully, he had already begun earlier, so completing the paragraph didn't take much longer. Once Azazel was done writing, he set his pencil down and leaned back in his seat, checking the clock that hung on the wall adjacent to Ms. Clarodic's whiteboard. "Hey, do you know what time this period ends?"

Evalynn shook her head; she really had no clue.
“Mm, no. But I’m sure it can’t be long,” she inquired, a light shrug bouncing off her shoulders.
She was, as well, incredibly thankful to have bonded to someone so quickly, especially in the havoc of danger this school really was. Because regardless- no matter what happened, she’d at least have one friend, and that was enough.
She went quiet for a moment, her thoughts swimming, tuning in to the occasional tick of the clock.

Azazel nodded in understanding. "Ah, got it. Well, in the meantime," He began, leaning back in his seat and toying with a small purple flame in his palm. "What kind of hobbies do you have? For me, I enjoy playing the piano and video games; been practicing the instrument since I was 7. Not like it was on my own volition until later, of course." The teen chuckled and recalled his memory of attempting multiple times to get his baby grand piano into his dorm room and finally succeeding hours later. "I'd love to play something for you, if you'd like," He remarked softly as a warm smile laced his lips.

Jess noticed that nearly everyone in her class had partner, so she looked around the classroom serching someone who didn't have a partner yet. Soon after she noticed one last student arrive.
"Well. I don't know anyone from this class, so I guess it doesn't really matter who I pick to be my partner." Jess thought, got up from her set and walked up to the student who just arrived.
"Hi, I'm Jess. Want to partner up?" She asked with a small smile on her face.

Last edited:
Caelia pulled open her bag and retrieved a small black object shaped like a stick with both ends rounded off. It was a bit heavier than she'd expected it to be but judging by its shape it appeared to be a vajra replica. She shifted the vajra back and forth between her hands before staring at Eri, "It seems like mine is a Vajra... so, what do the instructions say?" Her ears twitched restlessly and all around the classroom she could hear the conversations of each duo as the paired up. 'I wonder if this is all we're going to do for the entire class..?' If that was the case it would be a rather...boring first class but it would be better than nothing.

"My name is Ryder, Ryder Jackson. Good sir and thank you for partnering up with me," spoke Ryder to the boy who came up to him, " Now I'll go get the equipment that we need from the front." Then Ryder strolled to the front of the class and said to the Teacher "I have partnered up so please may I have the equipment necessary for this class assignment miss it would be very much appreciated."

"That's a dumb-looking dumbell!! Ahahaha." Eri laughed at the items Caelia got, she also wanted to point out that it looks like a bone, but decided that dumbell was better.

The assignment was for both person to use their respective items and then write down their observations of their partner's performance. Eri was confident with her ability, so she took iniciative to take the first turn.

"I forgot to tell you my magic, right? Wait, I should tell you what am I beforehand." She summoned a light sphere then mold it into a ring with her hands, then she put the light ring on top of her head. The ring just hovering on top of her head as if held by something invisible.

"I'm what people call 'angel'. We harness light magic, mostly. We also can use wings." She took a brief pause before continuing. "All right, now that was out of the way. I'll use this item, it's called a prism card." Light magic was a powerful and fast magic. Though, it's heavier to aim. That's why most light-magic consist of rapid-fire or wide area spell, but sometimes situation called to conserve energy. The prism items was one way to compromise these situation. Prism items has the ability to diffuse light magic, turning one light beam into seven light beams with different colors and fire them all in a wide range. The hard part in using prism items was firing your beam into a good spot so the diffused beams would have bigger chance to hit the target, or targets.

Eri had practiced prism card for a long time though, so this one would be easy. She threw the card into the air and fire a light beam into it, a normal light, not the one she use to destroy things. The light passed the card smoothly, diffused into seven light beams. The beams scattered inside the classroom. three hit random spot, one of them headed towards a boy that wore a tennis shoes, one headed towards an albino boy, one hit the desk where the lovey-dovey orbs couple were, and one hit the teacher squarely in the eye. Eri immediately hide the card and sat down.

"Welp. That went smoother than I thought. Too smooth." She said to Caelia.