• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Welcome to Ukjent High

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
Parker shut his eyes as he relaxed in his chair. However, he was swiftly disturbed. He opened one eye and quickly yet thoroughly scanned the girl that seemed to be approaching him. He really wasn't looking for a partner, but if he had to have one she seemed fine. She wore mostly black, like him. Seemed quiet, like him. And appeared not to want a partner, like him. The boy sighed and closed his eye again.

"Listen, I think I can tell you don't really want a partner. I don't either. So let's just get this over with and move on, the less time I spend with people I don't know the better."

He slowly and smoothly slid out of his chair, his hands being placed back into his pockets as he walked up to the front of the class to collect their items. He grabbed both boxes and made his way back to the corner of the classroom where the girl was waiting.

"Oh yeah, I didn't know your name but based on how you look and act... I figured you were "N-0073"... Interesting name."

He tossed the box to the girl, settling back into his desk as he did so. His so far mediocre day just got a little bit worse.

Seven raised an eyebrow at the boy. That was some guess. Well, she didn't care. Like her partner, she preferred to get this over with. Taking her box, she sat down in a desk across from the black-clothed boy and looked in the box. In it, the first thing that Seven noticed was some sort of electronic weight. It didn't weigh much, at least to Seven, and the ninja girl picked it up and put it on the desk. There were a few other objects, but Seven left them in the box and instead took out the paper she had to fill out. Seven sighed internally. She wasn't the best at writing, to be honest. Evidently her partner was "Parker Bell", and his items had to do with... Shadow Fire? What was that?

Seven decided she could probably just start with the weight. The instructions said to set in on the ground and turn it on. When she did, the weight made a high pitched whining noise for a moment. Now, she had to try to pick it up. Safely. Making sure Parker was watching and ready to take notes, Seven went to picked up the weight. Or tried to. Dang, it was heavy! After a few moments, she managed to barely lift it for a moment, only for it to immediately clunk back to the ground with a loud "CRACK!" A small crack in the tile appeared below the weight. Giving up, Seven sat down on the ground. She was breathing heavily, and her face was red from the exhaustion. The number on the weight read 5,000 pounds.

Drake leaned against a desk, waiting for Ryder to get back. Taking a quick glance around the room, Drake started to get a little, well, nervous. It appeared that people were testing there powers. Well, considering that Drake didn't have powers, this was a problem. It looked like Drake wasn't even going to make it to the one week mark after all. He probably wasn't going to make it past the first day!

This seemingly sparked her interest, as Evalynn sat up microscopically in her chair, a light grin on her face.
“Really? Okay, noted!” She chirped quickly, an intrigued look on her face. “I’ve never really ever been good at.. any instrument really.. hey, maybe you could teach me.”

The last bit was obviously a joke; Evie often insisted she was musically challenged.

“I don’t really have any cool hobbies or anything.. I mean, I draw, but.. it’s.. subpar.” She admitted, ducking her head and chuckling sheepishly.

A loud crack! interrupted her thought process, and as she turned around to look to the back of the classroom- a girl- a quick search in her thoughts proved her name to be N-0073, odd.. was struggling to lift a small sphere, a weight by the looks of it. Evalynn blinked, puzzled, only to be astonished when she saw the number on the weight in green, digital numbers.
...woah.

Azazel laughed and nodded. "Sure, if you want!" His offer was genuine; the teen just hoped that he had enough experience to actually teach the instrument. He listened to Evalynn talk about her hobby, which was drawing, and he seemed to perk up in interest. "That's cool! I'm not the best at art, but.. I try as hard as I can." Azazel chuckled and rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly. Suddenly, a loud crack split through the air and snapped his focus, prompting him to look in the direction of the sound. He raised a brow in concern and saw that a fellow classmate was struggling to lift a heavy object. When he saw the weight of the object printed in bold, green letters, the teen whistled in surprise. That's... a lot of pounds.

Ryder quickly collected the things that were necessary for the project before the project before walking back over to Drake whilst reading the note with instruction's on . . . Ok so for my summoning ability I have to try to summon some sort of Ancient Weapon or Beast from this book but what the hell's this other thing and on the note it mention's Luck. Then he arrived in front of Drake passing him the paper and placing down everything but the Book on the table and spoke " I'd suggest you read that before we start and whilst your doing that I'll look through this book to see what I wish to try summoning."

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Abyss kicked open the door to his first class, unaware of his tardiness, nor did he care.
"So now what?" He asked his teacher in a dissatisfied voice, looking around to see where he would fit in. His glare darkened when he briefly came upon Evie, he ignored the lightweight and sat on the floor.

Evie almost dared to flinch at the loud sound of the door being slammed open, before meeting Abyss’ steely glare.
She sighed quietly, almost bitterly, her lip faintly curling into a grimace.
What was this kid’s problem with her? So what, she’d gotten nervous outside the school. No big deal.

Waves of repulsion ebbed from him, his hatred evident.
Going into Abyss’ mind was like being stranded on a raft in the frigid ocean, littered with icebergs. All she could feel was cold.

Maybe if he weren’t so close-minded and quick to-

She shook her head, clearing her mind of those nasty thoughts. No, no- that was no way to think, even about him.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
His survey would have been complete, had Abyss not turned to Oma's direction. She seemed to be talking to an extraterstrial from the looks of it. He decided that he would perhaps talk to the two of them. Abyss's cold scowl shrank and went over to them.
"Hey, how are you guys," He now sounded like a completely different person, instead of a cold scowl or a sarcastic smirk, a look of genuine interest was painted on his face.

Caelia pouted, puffing her cheeks at Eri's comment. While her laser light show was pretty cool and seemed to be quite versatile, she would first need to address to fact that she'd called the vajra replica a... dumbbell. Pushing the vajra towards Eri, Caelia began her lecture, "It's not a dumbbell, it's a vajra- well, a vajra replica. A divine wielded by the god of storms, Indra, and it allows the user to summon and control the power of thunder and lightning!" She lifted the Vajra into the air and the weapon crackled with thunder as arcs of lightning leapt off its frame, jumping along the surfaces in the classroom- or not. The Vajra did crackle with lightning and thunder, if the minuscule sparks that flew off it could be named as such, but otherwise, the weapon remained motionless.

Caelia put the vajra back down with a deadpan expression on her face, "well...even if it's a replica I wouldn't be able to wield it at my age..." It would be decades before the young moon rabbit would amass enough power to correctly wield even a replica of the divine weapon. So it was only expected the weapons display in her hand would be rather...lacking, to say the least.

At that moment a deafening crack, came from another section of the classroom. While it might've been loud for everyone else, it was outright painful for Caelia, her ears were much too sensitive to be withstanding noises like that... she would need to come up with a countermeasure.

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
Parker watched as Seven turned on the weight and it made a very high pitched noise. He sighed as the girl barely managed to lift it an inch. What was wrong with her? It was a tiny weight... He looked back down at the sheet of paper in his hands. A ninja? Enhanced strength and speed? What kind of a joke was that, she couldn't even lift this tiny weight. He looked again at the weight on the ground, a little more closely this time.

"Are you some kind of monster..."

Parker read the number on the weight. 5000. Forget about earlier, this wasn't a joke at all. Whatever, there would be crazy stuff like this happening every day now anyway. He opened his box and looked inside. There was only a singular item. He pulled it out of the box and looked at it. It was an envelope? He opened it up and sure enough there was a letter inside. The letter read:

"Parker, how have you been? The last time I saw you, you were but a wee lad! But that was 10 years ago, so I'm sure you've grown into a fine young man now! I'm sure you're reading this in a classroom of sorts. After all, some school told me to give you an assignment. So your assignment is: Make a friend and kill them by the end of the year. Have fun, and good luck!
- Grandpa"

His face remained flat, both out of shock and the fact that he couldn't give away any clues to the contents of this letter.

Way to drop a bomb on me gramps... you know I can't make friends.

With that, Ms. Clarodic clapped her hands and yelled out in a sharp tone: “That’s the end of the period! Everyone put your things in your respective bins and clean up; if you didn’t finish, you’ll finish tomorrow!”
The woman shot a sharp glare at Abyss, as he’d only made the final 3 minutes of class time.

Evalynn solemnly went to grab her things, tucking hair behind her ear.
Make a friend and kill them by the end of the year.
Her movement slowed, her mind incapable of processing that. She seemed frozen, her hair dangling as she stopped to reach her bag.
She blinked at the ground, hesitance and panic overtaking her.
She swallowed the fear, trying her absolute best to react normally, like nothing happened. She’d been so out of focus that she didn’t even know who’s mind it was.

Still regaining her breath, Seven looked at the weight. She too was shocked by the number. 5000 pounds?! That was way higher than her previous test back in Raitech, nearly doubling the weight! How was that possible? Was it because she had been chasing H-MBRD and the other targets? Her training with Raven? Or were her powers accelerating? Seven sighed, choosing not to think about it. Maybe this school could be more than just a place to sleep and eat. The ninja girl looked up at Parker. From his box, he had pulled out a letter and was reading it. Seven cocked her head curiously. What was it? Some sort of spell for his Shadow Fire power or something?

Drake frowned, pulling his box close and reading the instructions. Welp. This was it... Or was it? Before he could start reading the instructions, the class was over.
"Well! That's that!" Drake said, not bothering to hide his relief. He put the paper back into the box, but not before glancing in it. What the... A deck of cards, some dice, and a videogame? This looked more like it came out of his room than a test for his so-called "power". Drake put the box back.

Seven was about to return the box with her supplies when she saw him. A multitude of emotions hit her, shock, anger, sadness, confusion. And in that moment of weakness, Seven's Raitech programming to take over.

Drake wasn't quite sure what it was. A small motion of wind? A feeling in his gut? Whatever it was, something inside the teen screamed, "DUCK!". Drake dropped to the ground, barely dodging a slash from behind. He turned to find himself staring at the last person he expected. Seven. Unlike Seven, however, he didn't have time to hesitate. Drake rolled away as the ninja girl slashed down at him, her ninjato kicking up sparks off the floor. Drake jumped to his feet, only to be kicked back across the room. Drake slammed into the opposite wall, making a dent.
"Aw, shit." Drake groaned. Why here? Why now?! He knew he should have brought his knife to school! Drake managed to keep his footing, reaching for something in his pocket. Seven glared at Drske and charged at the boy, her sword ready to slash.

Ryder was about to go to Azazel and Evie to walk towards the next class when he heard a bash take place behind him and saw a girl rush at Drake with a sword. So, instead he turned around summoning to his hand a long sword with flowing around as if it would carry on for all of time and never stop. He raised his blade intercepting the girl's sword however in the process of doing so his hood fell down exposing his eyes to the class but he did not care as stared coldly at that the girl before speaking in a tone the whole class could hear, "Miss, I do believe there is a time for everything but murder is something that should never happen so why is it that you seek to kill this boy. Tell me whilst I am still in a good mood do you understand."

Last edited:
Seven glared at the red eyed boy that blocked her sword. Not responding to the boy, Seven threw a pair of smoke pellets at Ryder, hoping to either blind or distract him. But at that moment, Drake reacted as well. Something exploded in Seven's face, and the ninja girl stepped back... Playing cards?! Drake, unaffected by the playing cards, stepped forward and threw a punch directly at Seven's throat. The move completely caught Seven off guard, and the ninja girl fell to her knees, choking. Drake kicked away the sword, then looked at Ryder.
"Thanks. And sorry about that. We have a bit of history." Drake said to Ryder.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Hm, Guess I got here too little too late," Abyss glared back at the teacher, showing only the cold void that was in his heart and soul. Once he released his glare, he turned back to Oma and waved, hoping to start a conversation, or however this was supposed to work.

Azazel sighed and got up from his seat, packing up his things to leave for the next period. He glanced at Evalynn with a smile and said, "So, what period do y-" The teen was suddenly cut off when he saw her expression, and he didn't need to be a telepath to know that she was extremely panicked. Azazel placed a gentle hand on her shoulder and inquired softly with a concerned face, "Hey, are you okay?" Despite the havoc that had been wrought around him, he paid no heed and only focused on the girl in front of him, worried about what she seemed to be going through at the moment.

"It's fine don't worry about it but I'd be careful," spoke Ryder as he walk toward Azazel and Evie, his sword, whilst ignoring people saying hey why does he have a red eye. Then once he arrived at the duo he say a fear stricken Evie and worried Azazel, Not knowing what had happened he quickly questioned Azazel "Hey dude what's wrong with Evie she look's as if someone just tried to kill or just sexually harassed her which is very much possible considering she is a mind reader and everything? But I will get her back quicker, Evie you don't stand a chance against me in mario kart I'll prove it was just your arrogance earlier."

Evie snapped out of it quickly, coming to at the simple, gentle touch on her shoulder of Azazel trying to get her attention.
“I- wh-? Yeah, I, uh- I’m.. im good, it’s- nothing, just-“
She pointed to the chaos ensuing just beyond their desks. “That just.. caught me.. off guard..” she offered.
She was an awful liar. But before she gave him time to interject, she rushed to the front of the room, crouching down beside Seven and offering her hand, although from the looks of it she really didn’t need it.
Truthfully she was terrified to do this, as though the girl would lounge forward and attack her just for trying to help.
And although she’d seen so, so much bad in people.. Evie always gave people the benefit of the doubt and tried to see the good in them. So with that in mind, she’d try to help her up.
The girl looked up at Drake and Ryder, the worried Azazel in the corner of her eye.
“What happened here?” She questioned, too confused and too concerned to bother proving Ryder wrong.
Where the hell had the teacher gone? What kind of school was this?? What???

"That's a simple answer the girl lunged at the guy with a sword so I summoned a sword and intercepted it and afterwards drake here hit her in the throat," Spoke Ryder as he informed Evie of what had taken place while she was in fear. "Oh, yeah. Before you ask about the red eye I'll tell you now I'm not human, I'm a dhampir. Half human and half vampire if you hadn't guessed by the fact I drank a bottle of deer blood this morning before classes."

Azazel heaved yet another sigh of relief and smiled as he watched Evalynn hurry towards the girl who seemed to be choking, grasping her neck as she s dropped to her knees. You gotta stop scaring me like that, Evalynn, he thought, knowing that she would hear him. He listened to Ryder's explanation and sighed. "Looks like they have a complicated relationship to me," He remarked under his breath as the teen adjusted his backpack after slinging it over his shoulder. "Anyway, I'm gonna be late for next period, so.. I'll be on my way! See ya!" Azazel called over his shoulder with a smile before heading out the door to his next class.

Seven managed to stop her coughing, and looked up to see a girl offering her a hand. She looked around the room, then at Drake, and realized what had just happened. Oh, god, she had regressed. Seven hesitated for a moment before accepting Evie's hand and pulling herself up. The ninja girl noticed the watching eyes of a majority of the classroom. What was happening? Stuff like this never bothered her before. Seven looked around for her ninjato, only for Drake, of all people, to hand it to her.
"Hey." Drake said. "It's been a while."
Seven didn't say anything, and just looked at the ground. Her face turned a little red.
"Hey." Drake said, softly. Seven looked up at the teen, and the two locked eyes for a moment. Drake nodded. "I see... Old habits die hard, huh?"
Seven nodded, and accepted the sword. She made a sheathing motion, and the sword vanished. Then, Seven vanished in a puff of smoke. Drake stepped back in surprise, then realized something. He turned to Ryder.
"You're... Part vampire?" Drake said.

Evie, clearly relieved to have not been attacked after helping Seven up, took a step backward, a perplexed look written on her face as the girl just.. dissipated. She cast out her senses, trying to pin one of the girl’s thoughts to locate her, to no avail. She had truly vanished.
Obviously curious but too stunned to ask questions, Evie ducked her head, waved, and disappeared down the hall, using the school map on the backside of her schedule to find the gym.
Entering the girl’s locker-room was.. an experience. She was given her lock, locker number, and gym uniform, and pushed into the terrifying realm of perfume, hair ties, and gossip.
Not to mention Evie’s crippling self consciousness.
She scooted past, finally making it to her locker. She changed into the uniform (A simple white tee with the trim on the neckline and arm-holes colored scarlet, and a pair of matching shorts that seemed too short for comfort), and, being uncomfortable with her arms, threw her letterman jacket on over it, leaving it semi-unbuttoned.
The thoughts scattered around the locker-room were downright horrifying.
I cant believe she got her belly button pierced.
Ew, does she even use conditioner?
Psh, she wears childs underwear. Isn’t she a bit old for that?

Evie felt quite trapped here, honestly. Her only two friends, if you could call them that, were Azazel and Ryder, weren’t allowed in here to help her cope, making her an easy target, really.

Entering the gym, she looked around for Azazel, as he’d left earlier, not finding him. She sighed anxiously, running her hands along her arms, her thoughts still stuck on who that note was for.
Who is trying to kill someone here?

"Ah, it's finished." Eri said to herself when the reacher dismissed the class. School seemed like a fun place! There's even a student that tried to kill another student, like what she read in the manga! Anyway, the gym sounded even better than power management, she gave Caelia a quick 'see you later' and hastily went to the changing room to change her clothes.

She wanted to try an item that she just bought, but she needed some water for it. So after she had changed, she went to the restroom to prepare her 'weapon'. She took out a small plaster and stick it on her right palm, she then poured a bit of water from her on it. Now this is it!

It's an item she bougt on a store. The seller said it could be used to strongly glue two objects together for one minute. She thought to stick it on someone's chair, probably the teacher's, but she wanted to try it by herself first. She touched the plaster with her left hands to get the feel of it stickiness, but she ended spending the next minute trying to remove both of her hands from each other. This is good stuff!

She sticked another plaster on her right palm and poured a bit of water on it. Now prepared with her arsenal, she quickly entered the gym before the plaster wear off and looked for someone, anyone, to be her target. She also prepared some lines to be said, she wondered which one she would use.

'Oh, my. Do you like my hand that much?'

'Um, please release my hand.'

'Our hands are cursed and now we will be forced to live together forever!!'

She held back her giggle when she spotted the brown haired girl from her class, she wore a jacket over her gym uniform. Eri cheerfully approached her. She didn't even notice the girl's anxiety.

"Hello, classmate. We haven't introduce each other, right? I'm Eri." She offered the girl a handshake and a wide smile. Take it! Take it! Mwahahaha.

Evie looked up to see a girl speaking to her- referring to her as “classmate”. Her name, she said, was Eri, and a mischievous glint in her eyes spiked Evie’s wariness.
Her thoughts showed that she’d had almost fell for a devious prank. Instead, Evie smiled.
“Hi, nice to meet you too,” she replied charmingly, purposely not taking Eri’s hand.
“I see what you’re doing- with your hand,” she inquired, grinning softly, although truthfully she wouldn’t have if she hadn’t had her power. “Don’t worry, though- I have just the person for you to try it on, instead. He’ll be here any second.”
She put her hands in her jacket pockets, the mischievous look in Eri’s eyes reflecting in Evie’s. She hadn’t yet revealed how she’d known about the prank.
“I’m Evalynn, by the way. Or Evie. It’s whichever.”

What? How could she knew about my trick??

Eri looked at her palm, the plaster didn't seems suspicious. It just looked like your regular plaster. She scratched her head in confusion. Shit, the plaster now sticking on my hair. She didn't want to seems like a person who just got trapped by their own toy so she just kept her hand on her hair and acts like nothing happen.

"wait, how do you found out about my plan?" She's now curious and decided to just ask the person. No need to play a guessing game by herself.

Evie shrugged.

“Mm, lucky guess? Most people don’t hsve any real reason to talk to me, so I usually assume it’s a prank or joke when people do.” She grinned, honestly tentative to go around and reveal her power to the entirety of the school. Most people were revolted by that idea; got overly defensive, thought of her as a nosy freak.. the basics.

Maybe- just maybe- she’d tell Eri later on, if she proved to be a friend of sorts. She certainly didn’t seem like a bad person, and obviously had a sense of humor. Evie repressed a giggle as the plaster got itself stuck in her hair, easily creating a knot. Curiously she wondered how long she’d stick to her lie and keep her hand there until she gave up and admitted that she was stuck.

Azazel sighed as he headed to his next class, Gym. Despite Evalynn repeatedly assuring him that she was fine whenever she seemed to by having a breakdown of sorts, but he still couldn't shake his concern. The teen glanced at the ground and blinked a few times, suddenly feeling quite confused. It was still the first day they had met... right? He shouldn't have been feeling that concerned whenever Evalynn was troubled, and yet.. Azazel couldn't help but feel that way. He heaved a sigh and kept walking, directing his gaze back to the front.

Azazel soon arrived at the gym and saw Evalynn talking to another student. He smiled and made his way to the boys' locker room, where he changed into the uniform he received from the coach upon entry. Azazel tossed his regular clothes into his assigned locker and locked it before exiting the room. The teen walked over to Evalynn and the girl she was talking to and waved, a friendly smile on his face. "Hey Evalynn!" Azazel waved at the other girl as well and greeted her, saying, "Hi! I'm Azazel."

Gym class. Yay. Drake quickly changed into his gym uniform. If there was one good thing about being on the run and not being able to make it to school, it was not going to gym class. It wasn't that Drake didn't like to work out, no, he was perfectly fine with that. It was just that most of the guys in his old gym class enjoyed showing off as loudly as possible. Drake shuddered as a distant, "feel the burn ladies" echoed through his memories. Hopefully, this was going to be different, but Drake didn't have any high hopes.

Drake exited the locker room, and looked around at the students that were already in the gym. He noted with concern that Seven wasn't there. Seven. What was she doing here? The attack didn't really faze him. Almost every time they ran into each other they ended up toe to toe. But Drake thought that maybe... It would be different after the battle at Raitech. It should be different. Actually, Drake was pretty sure it was. Seven looked quite sorry for what she did when Drake gave back her ninjato. But where had she gone?

Drake walked over to a pair of girls. He recognized one of them as the girl that helped out Seven. The other seemed to be meaning with her own hair. Another boy walked up as well, and seemed familiar with the girl that had helped Seven.
"Hey, uh, excuse me?" Drake asked the girls. "You ladies wouldn't have happened to see Seven back there? Er, I mean, the ninja girl?"

Waving to Eri as she left, Caelia gave another glance to the location at which the two students had been battling. Besides feeling it was rather...sudden, she didn't have too many thought about it. It was best not to assume too much when you knew so little. Either way, the situation had been resolved and she now had another class to attend. She was rather excited about gym class and was hoping it'd end up being one of her favorites. She was confident in her fitness and the most recent incident had resolved itself before she could get involved. Caelia bounced down the hallways putting pep into her steps- or rather, hops, as she made her way to the locker rooms and begun to change. She quickly replaced her attire with another, looser pair of shorts and sleeveless hoody, before she walked into the gym itself. She immediately noticed that a group of students had gathered into a small group and made her way over to them. She'd rather not come off as the loner type since that would make the rest of the year rather lonely. She waved towards Eri and introduced herself to the group, "Hello! I don't think we've met, I'm Caelia."

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
Parker sighed and stood up out of his chair to go to the next class. His partner decided to attack another students, so that happened. He stuffed the letter into his pocket, removing himself from the classroom as he did so. The day had been better than he expected so far, he had minimal contact with other people and no serious incidents had occurred.

Parker made his way through the halls, avoiding people where ever possible. He found his way into the locker room and changed into a black t-shirt and black and silver basketball shorts. He exited the locker room and made his way into the gym, still attempting to keep out of the way of any other students. For the time being, he would need to think about how he was going to make a friend before the end of the year. The killing wouldn't be too difficult, but the first part worried him.

Eri replied to Azazel's introduction by introducing herself, but she started to panic when plenty of students suddenly approached them. There's another boy and Caelia. Damn plaster won't come off from her hair, looks like it needs to be pulled.

"excuse me for a moment." She retreated from the group and dashed to the rest room, hand still sticking to her hair. After a quick pull her hand and hair was immediately separated. She let out a relieved sigh... and took out her last plaster.

Once again, she sticked it on her palm and add a bit of water to activate the glue. She peeked out of the rest room and noticed another one of her classmate just entered the gym, this one a boy with black t shirt and silver shorts. He walked alone and didn't seems like the loud type. Perfect! Wait a little bit, Evie. She approached the boy with a cheerful step. She also prepared some lines to be said, she wondered which one she would use.

'Oh, my. Do you like my hand that much?'

'Um, please release my hand.'

'Our hands are cursed and now we will be forced to live together forever!!'

... What? Of course she didn't thought of new lines if the previous ones hadn't been used.

"Hello, classmate. We haven't introduce each other, right? I'm Eri." She offered the boy a handshake and a wide smile. Take it! Take it! Ahahaha.

Jess soon realized that the class had ended, so she grabbed her backpack which was gym class. She somewhat knew where it was from when she was exploring the school. Jess hurried to her next, just so she wouldn't be late for this class too. She went to the girls locker room and changed to a blue tank top and black shorts with a big white streak on the side. She exited the girls locker room and walked over to the gym class. Jess noticed a group of few students and two other student, which one of the two seemed to be introducing her self. She decided to go with the group.
"Hiya. I'm Jess and nice to meet you guys." She said and smiled.

Evie smiled when Azazel approached, seemingly gravitating towards him slowly out of awkwardness as more and more people joined the group to chat.
Including Azazel, four people were now around her, all introducing themselves among each other. Eri seemed to meander away to finally get the plaster out of her hair, and replacing her was the boy who battled Seven, worriedly asking about her, a girl she hadn’t seen before, and-
Evie really did do her absolute best not to stare, seriously she did. With wide eyes her attention immediately shifted to the shortest girl among them, more specifically,
the periwinkle rabbit ears perched upon her head. She studied them with a mass curiosity before forcibly tearing her eyes away, feeling bad for staring, diverting her attention to Drake.
“No, I.. I haven’t. I kind of assumed you would know, actually- you seem to know her better than any of us,” she explained briefly, scratching the back of her neck.
Back to both Caelia and Jess, a light pink dust made it’s way on the girl’s face, a wordless embarrassed apology for staring as she waved at the two girls shortly after they introduced themselves.
“Hi, I’m Evalynn; or Evie. It’s nice to meet you all,” she retorted flusteredly, admittedly a bit nervous to be around so many people, but proud of herself for socializing and glad she had people to talk to.

Ryder walked into the gym class he had decided to take a bit of time getting changed and completely ignore any question's related to vampire's from the other student's and upon looking around, he noticed that Evie and Azazel where among a group of students and among them was Drake. So, he was smart and strolled up to the group casually before saying to Evie and Azazel "Look at you two making friend's," then he turned to the rest of the crowd and said "It is a pleasure to meet you all my name Ryder, Ryder Jackson. Summoner of both Weapons and Beast's as well as a dhampir. Or as you might call me a half-breed."

Evie, after introducing herself, meandered back over to Eri and some boy dressed in primarily black. She said nothing, just came to witness the prank. She didn’t intend for this stranger to get pranked, and a small ball of pity made its way into her stomach. She gently nudged Eri’s arm with her hand, pointing at Azazel with a little smile laced with mischief, attempting to direct Eri to a new target- no words were said, but she could tell the girl would know what she meant. In the few hours she’d known Azazel, she’d understood he had a sense of humor and would appreciate the joke, because she felt bad for pranking a stranger.
She made a small gesture- a little wave, at the stranger who Eri was tiring to prank. A skim in his mind told her his name was Parker.
“Hi, sorry to just.. walk up and.. start trying to be all buddy-buddy, considering we don’t.. know each other.. I’m Evie.” She explained, trying to give an excuse for coming over instead of blowing Eri’s cover.

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
Parker slowly extended his hand, preparing to shake the hand of a rather annoying girl before another annoyance showed up and subtly stopped her. His lowered his hand again, not exactly comfortable with or fond of his new classmates. Based on previous encounters with old classmates, the only time anybody approached him was when they wanted a favor or to harass him.

"Uh, yeah... hello. Did you need something or are you just here to make fun of me like everyone else."

Evie blinked.
“Um, neither? Look, I know it doesn’t seem too trustworthy of me to just.. appear, but..”
I’m saving your life. You would’ve been stuck to her! “Just.. give me some time to at least try and be your friend, alright?” She offered solemnly, a ginger smile slowly crossing her face. She tried not to scrunch up her nose as he referred to her as an annoyance in his mind.
I’m just trying to be friendly, oh god i regret this AZAZEL PLEASE COME HELP ME oh god oh god fkdmmdkddn
“Uh- I’m sorry, I can- I can go if you want,” she offered quietly, ducking her head, a vaguely defeated look on her face. She’d alresdy forgotten the “assignment” she’d overheard, although it was still growing into quite the worrisome tumor in her mind.

“Alright, kiddos! Everyone line up on the wall!” Barked a feminine, but husky voice. A toned, young woman crossed along the shiny gym floor. A few whistles cane from the popular guy section, as she wasn’t unattractive at all. She shook her head. Evie reluctantly followed the crowd, looking back at Azazel and then back at Parker, lightly pressing her back against the wall as everyone asked to trade spots with one another to be near their friends. Luckily, however (or unluckily depending on how you consider it), the space around Evie was otherwise barren.

“I’m Coach Spejka and today we’ll be strengthening your bodies and powers. Today, we’ll stick to regular physical stuff;
Dodgeball.”
Evie gulped. Oh, God.

Last edited:

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
"Do whatever you want, doesn't really matter to me."

Parker sighed and leaned against the wall of the gym. She didn't seem like a threat at all, her power must be something non-offensive. At least she wasn't too loud like the other girl. The boy in black and silver conjured a small flame of the same color in his palm. It danced around his hand and through his fingers as he tried to tune out the noise of conversations around him.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Abyss walked out of his first-period class and arrived slightly late to the gym. He was greeted by a classroom full of kids lining up on a wall. Since physical education was one of the few things that Abyss cared about. he decided to get on the wall and avoid getting on the teacher's bad side. He found Evalynn in the crowd, but this time, he didn't deliver an icy stare, just a quick look accompanied by a growl and then waited to begin.
What will I be put through today, eh as long as I get to hurt that weakling who got in my way, I'll be good.

Eri was slightly annoyed at Evie's attempt at... whatever she was trying to do? She was not a mind reader though so she didn't know the reason. Hearing the boy's annoyed answer, she could felt her smile widen. Mind game? I Don't mind! Some people just need to be pushed a bit before they fall for her trap, but right before she gave her reply, The gym started.

She made a duckface before looking at the boy, who's now playing with his power or whatever. I'm marking you as unfinished! She walked up to Evelyn and poked Evie with her left hand.

"What the heaven did you try to do??" Now she had an unsused glue plaster on her right hand and she just hoped the glue would wear off soon. Because they would play dodge ball.

Last edited: