• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Welcome to Ukjent High

The voice of the announcer lady snapped Seven out of her trance. Looking around, the ninja girl noticed quite a few students making their way to the center of the room. She still didn't know how to dance. That was something Evie never really got around to in the actual part. Did they need to partner up for this? A little apprehensive, Seven followed the crowd. Perhaps she would take part in this dance. From her observations, it appeared to be movement to the beat of the music. Reaching the edge of the group of students for the dance off, Seven found herself next to Abyss, the ice user.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Abyss looked over to Seven,.one of the few people that he could tolerate and have conversations with.
"Hey, why are you here? You gonna watch people fail miserably, or are you going to make an attempt yourself?" The ice user had asked this without giving eye contact to the ninja girl. While waiting for a reply, he went over to the punch bowl, it seemed that this was the last one, and another student was aiming for it too. Fortunately for Abyss, his competition was in a tight and crowded space, allowing him to secure the fruit drink with relative ease. He returned to Seven with the drink in hand, sipping it as if it were poison to prolong it's length and as something to put his mind on as he waited for an answer.

Seven walked into the middle. “I’ll take this on.” He said, showing a hint of a grin. “Now that my stupid emotions are out of the way, I can show you all.” He said, his grin increasing in size.
Six went over to watch the dance off, and saw none other than her brother. Her shy and usually collected brother. She smiled. “It’s your world Seven!” She yelled to him.

Seven kinda shrugged in response to Abyss's question. She didn't quite know herself. Glancing over, the ninja girl noticed Abyss had also acquired a cup of the red liquid. "Punch", as she noted. Taking her first sip of the drink, Seven was surprised to find that this drink did not have any "punch". In fact, it tasted quite sweet! Smiling, Seven forgot to restrain herself and ended up draining the entire cup in one drink. That was quite good! But unfortunately, she had drank it all. Glancing back at the punch table, Seven noticed that they appeared to be all out of punch. She was a little disappointed by that.

Hearing the name Seven being called, the ninja girl looked up. It was from a student in a pink dress, Six. She didn't appear to notice the ninja girl, so Seven came to the conclusion she was calling to her brother. It appeared Steven was about to attempt the dance off.

Ears drooping along with her mode, Caelia nodded rather sullenly. "I guess you could say that..." Despite being homesick, it really wasn't in a moon rabbit's nature to stay down and depressive. Taking comfort in the feel of Drake's hand squeezing comfortably over her own, and the warmth shared between their palms, the young Moon Rabbit perked up. Her ears begin to swap swiftly, tickling at Drake's face with their fuzz. "But, there's no point in mopping about that right? We've got a dance waiting!"

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Violet
The angel hybrid gingerly opened the door to the school, excited but also concerned. This school was full of people who have been put into situations similar to her's and now she could meet them for herself, the only problem was...how? It seemed that the hallways were completely devoid of life which was the key factor that concerned Violet. How was she supposed to meet new people if there were no new people to meet? However, she saw a pair of students walking somewhere, a guy and girl, the latter of which seemed to have some traits of a bunny. She decided to rendezvous with them, despite the other party having no knowledge of her arrival. Up in closer inspection, Violet could see that they were holding hands, indicating they knew each other at the very least. Upon closer inspection she noticed that they were holding hands, implying that they were a couple.
I probably shouldn't interrupt them, they're having a moment from the looks of it.
After many long hours of searching, Violet had finally found the room where the dance was being held. the door soon was opened and she was greeted to Seven(M) dancing on the floor, and he seemed to be rather exceptional at it. She smiled as he continued to dance, enjoying the show that he was providing.
Abyss
"I see that you like punch, I could always make some more for if you'd like me to, in a meantime, if your not gonna dance, then let's have fun watching this guy do so," As the cryokenesis user told the ninja girl, he turned his attention to the other Seven who was doing a good job at keeping him amused to say the least.

Six saw the new girl with the faint halo above her head. She must be a hybrid like her, just of a different species and could feel good showing it off... “stop thinking that.” She said quietly, and walked over to her.
“Yo newcomer! I’m Sixenio, or Six. Like my brother’s moves? Seven is great.” She said, smiling.

"Hey, watch it!" Drake said with a smile, holding up his open hand to try to block the Moon Rabbit's ears. They felt... Kinda as he expected them to. Quite soft. Really, the only reason he was trying to block them was because they kinda tickled.

A few minutes later, the pair were standing in front of the entrance to the dance. Drake had seen someone enter ahead of them, a girl he hadn't recognized, but it didn't matter to him. Even though the doors were closed, you could hear the music leaking out of the room. Drake looked over at Caelia and squeezed her hand excitedly.
"You might wanna prepare your ears." Drake said, unable to hold back an excited smile. "It's gonna be pretty loud in there."

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Violet
The angel hybrid smiled at Six, before turning her attention back to Seven(M).
"Yeah, he's great, but it's a shame that he's dancing alone, he could use a partner," Violet told her acquaintance, pondering who would be a good person to complement the dancers style.

Six looked at her for a second, blinked, and grinned. “Well, this IS a dance! You should ask him! I think it’d be fine!” She said, basically telling her to go and ask him.
Seven stopped dancing as the music for the competition stopped. His opponents were worn out and he was rewarded with a candy bin. He then went over to the food table and started stocking up on food.
Six pointed to him at the Snack table. “He’s over there now.”

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Violet
Normally, Violet would have dismissed Six's suggestion and try to avoid it in a flustered mess. However, she did present a good point, this WAS indeed a dance, and it seemed okay if she asked once he was finished.
"Okay, wish me luck," The angel hybrid began to make her way over to Seven(M), already thinking about how she would word her question. The trip there was short and easy, but she didn't properly think if how to word what she was trying to say and she was already at the Snack Table.
Well, here goes nothing. Let's just hope I don't mess it up though.
"Uh, excuse me," Violet spoke softly as she tapped Seven(M)'s shoulder, "Do you mind if I hung out with or something?"

Seven turned around and jumped a little. “Oh! Uhm... hai. Uhm... I mean... sure? Are You a friend of Six?” He asked, slightly confused at this not many people walk up to him to talk. Well, unless Six tells them to or has a... erm... you know.... an Anxiety Breakdown.

Caelia winced, the sound reverberating through the door already enough to give her a migraine. Her expression few cloudy, but nevertheless, she was prepared. Although the research she'd put into the dance might've been somewhat erroneous, she did get the gist of what the dance was, and had hence prepared for obnoxiously loud music. The Moon rabbit whipped out a plush pink set of earphone shaped noise cancellers, which in combination with her superb hearing, were only enough to reduce her hearing to the level of a normal human.

For a brief few moments she squirmed and writhed in place, ensuring that the noise cancellers wouldn't suddenly fall off and subject her to a point blank range sound attack. When she'd completed her preparations, she turned to Drake and gave him a cheerful thumbs up.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Violet
"Depends, I only just met her, so at most I could say we are more on the lines of acquaintences," The angel hybrid thought to herself about what she considered Sixeno to be. But in any case if she could hang out with Seven or not wasn't her question. It took a while, but she had finally worked up the nerve to ask.
"Seven, woukd it be alright if we danced together? You're fantastic at it and I would love it if you would do it with me," Violet bursted out in a flustered mess, already regretting her choice.

Seven blushed a bit. “Oh- I’m... um... sure!!” He said, confused as to what was happening. Then it hit him. ‘Six...’ he thought, and made a quick glare towards her. When she saw, she just held up a peace sign and ran.

Drake responded with a thumbs up as well, glad to see that Caelia had come to the dance prepared (even if she did first appear in a bunny suit). The teen ran onto the dance floor, waving at Caelia to follow. Then he started to dance. It was nothing crazy, like the dancing Seven(M) had been doing or like other students. It was just normal dancing, with nothing too crazy thrown in. Drake let the music and the beat take him, and he smiled happily. It had been a while since life seemed... normal, like this. He had missed normal.

Shyly hopping after Drake (a habit she'd picked up for whenever she got nervous), the moon rabbit made her way onto the dancefloor. They didn't really dance on the moon, so once again she'd turned to 'research' for answers. While her own research had indeed proven to have failed her time and time again, this time she was absolutely certain what she was doing was correct. Based on the video she'd seen on Youtube, and it's 27 million views, she was reassured that what she was about to do was 'perfectly normal'. Still, she pondered why human dances needed to be so embarrassing and why the school had designed an event where everyone got together and embarrassed themselves in public...

Well, whatever the reason, it was beyond the Moon Rabbit's comprehension. Nevertheless, gathering her courage, she took to the dancefloor, raised her hand to head, mimicking the motion of her usagimimi, and slowly shook her hips, adding slight bends with her knees each time she got to the extreme left or right. The dance wasn't all that complicated, so despite the short period of time, Caelia was able to master it. What she was performing was, without a doubt, the Caramelldansen.

The music was jamming, and Drake was having a great time. Glancing over, Drake found that Caelia was surprising him once again. Instead of doing the normal jumping or swaying type dances that people were doing, the Moon Rabbit was dancing differently. It seemed kinda familiar to Drake, but he was pretty sure he hadn't seen it on the dance floor. Where had he seen it before? Suddenly, it hit him. The dance... it was in a video that Lisa showed him, a while ago. That same video she showed Kitty, with the people dancing that same dance. What was it, Carmel dance or something? It was a slightly cringy video, but Lisa loved it. Kitty had too.

No. Now wasn't the time to think about the past. You know what? So what if it was an old, cringy YouTube meme. It was a dance! Nobody was looking at you anyway. Putting his hands on his head in a way that mimicked cat ears, Drake began mirroring Caelia's dance. The teen felt a bit goofy doing this, and couldn't help but to smile brightly at the Moon Rabbit.

Getting tired of standing in that same spot, Seven began to move to a different spot on the dance floor. She still wasn't quite certain about this whole dancing thing, and thus didn't really have much to do. So the ninja was getting a little, well... bored. But as the ninja girl walked, something unusual caught her eye. A very strong looking student seemed to be looking over at Drake, looking a little ticked off. Not surprising, Drake could rub people the wrong way sometimes. Seven knew that well enough.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Abyss
"You know what, fuck this dumbass dance Im out," The cryokinetic suddenly decided to leave, waving her s goodbye to Seven, who was basically the only one here who he cared about even the smallest bit. Sure he noticed the unorthodox dance that the rabbit girl and lucky boy were doing, which did make him smirk, and he did see the "strong" student that resided as was giving the, the stink eye, but in all honesty, he was probably just some random who thought he was cool. Abyss left the dance area and even the school grounds to stargaze by his lonesome.

Six
Six walked along the dance flooor, weaving through crowds of people. “Man...” she sighed, and saw that one reclusive kid Abyss walk out of the school as he entered the hallway. She began walking to get a drink.
Seven
“Should we go to the dance floor? I’m quite new to this...” he laughed, a tiny bit red. Then, someone walked up to him. “Hey crazy dancer kid, what are you doing here in the corner by the snacks?” He asked. “I’m... hungry..?”

Seven scanned the dance floor again, when she too noticed it. The staff had finally gotten around to refilling the punch bowl! Great! Now Seven could get some more of that tasty, sugary drink. The ninja girl began to make her way across the dance floor, weaving between dancing students and groups of friends. Approaching the drink table, Seven found herself walking next to the student Six. Seven gave her a slight nod as a hello.