• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Welcome to Ukjent High

((If you wish to sign-up, here’s the sign-up/discussion thread: https://pokecharms.com/threads/just-another-romantic-power-high-school.19465/#post-628678)

Evalynn Mitchell’s first day of freshmen year started today, and she was the epitome of a nervous wreck.
What didn’t help was that she was, like everyone else, a puzzled teenager working on controlling her confusing curse-
Er- power.
She’d already dropped her stuff off at her dorm, keeping only a backpack filled with the basics. The dorm housed three other girls, and even had a little central sitting area. But now that she’d left the comfort of her new “home”...
She looked up at the intimidating building that towered over her, her grip on her simple black backpack tightening panickedly, her knuckles going white.
First day. What could go wrong?
She went to take a step but couldn’t bring herself to move. She stood there, glued to the ground, paralyzed with fear. Her posture was rigid and anyone walking anywhere near her would most definitely be able to see her anxiety, as it showed past her posture- her arms were crossed tightly across her body, holding her forearms as a way to warm herself up, a nervous chill shooting down her spine.

(This is so short sksksksk)

Last edited:
Kai tightly held his backpack, standing in front of school. He sarcastically thought, "I can't wait to see The Kobra Krew again!" He hoped to God that school would be alright. He saw the rest of the crew come in, mocking other people. Kai quickly put his jacket on, and said hello to the crew. The crew told him the rules again about not having any other friends and not to be nice. He got a little angry, so Kai tried looking around for someone other than Boomer or Ajax (leader and co-owner of the Kobra Krew). He saw some nice people, and a girl that looked like she just came out of Antarctica. He decided to sneak up to ask her her name. "Hi. My name's Kai, what's yours?"

Last edited by a moderator:

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Abyss walked to the school somewhat nonchalantly, he was doing fine on his own, but he would take any chance he could get of being sent out of that hellhole or a desert. Once the albino walked to the school a small smirk formed on his face.
"Now this is more my speed," The boy said to himself, approaching the door. While walking, he saw another person there already. She seemed to be frozen in fear and she was blocking the way.
"Hey out of my way now before I permanently freeze you,"

Evalynn blinked, staggering backwards at an icy (no pun intended except it was intended) voice lashing out at her. She came to, stuttering out an apology before ducking her head and walking into the massive building with stiff legs.
She looked down at the crumpled schedule in her hand and she rushed to her homeroom, tucking her hair behind her ears.

Caelia's ears twitched as she heard the exchange between Abyss and Evalynn. A frown formed on her face and she scowled, it was only the first day and she'd already incountered something nasty. She didn't particularly want to get involved but seeing such an arrogant guy was kind of an eyesore, "Quite the cocky one aren't you? I hope your bite is just as bad as your bark."

The moon rabbit had just arrived on the school's compounds and has been in quite a good mood, whistling to herself as she hopped along to her own tune. She'd been excited meet new and interesting people, but all her excitement had been doused by a single fly in her ointment. It was way too early in the year for someone to be reding such a high horse, and she only hoped he could back it up in combat. Otherwise she would gladly kick him off his mount the first chance she got. Either way, she didn't want to associate with
this kind of person, and so she brushed past the boy and headed into the school building.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Abyss returned his scowl to Caelia, he was not going to be told how to act by a rabbit girl. He shot a glacier which tip was dangerously close to Caelia's neck.
"Consider that a warning, mess with me again, and I might just kill you, if not hurt you, but lucky for you, I'm in a good mood today," Abyss spat at the rabbit girl and slowly walked into the school.

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
Parker had been in a pretty good mood, at least pretty good for him. It was the first day of school and he was looking forward to meeting people like him. Maybe he could finally meet some nice people for once. However, his good mood was quickly ruined when he witnessed the way some boy in the front of the school was talking to a couple girls. He seemed cocky, using his power to threaten one of them.

So there's still people like that here...

The black haired boy sighed and continued into the school, trying his best not to pay any notice to either the boy or the girls.

"My, my, someone doesn't seem too chipper today," A voice chimed in a rather sing-song tone behind Abyss as a tan, Asian-looking teen walked passed him. Azazel looked back and grinned playfully as he entered the building. "I suppose you woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning. Anyhow, I'd suggest that you don't disturb the ladies. Not very chivalrous, might I say." He returned his gaze to the front of him and headed to his homeroom, where he noticed that same girl, who had supposedly been paralyzed with fear in front of the building earlier, in the same classroom through his periphery. Thinking that he might as well make a few friends during his time here, Azazel decided to attempt to befriend her, approaching her with a friendly smile before introducing himself. "Hi! I'm Azazel." He stuck out a hand for the girl to shake and grinned once more.

Evalynn looked up, a dazed look of confusion quickly crossing her face before melting away to reveal a relieved, soft smile. She’d at first figured the boy following her in here was the same guy from before, but instead of seeing pale skin and cold eyes, she was met with tanner skin and kind, hazel eyes.
She smiled sweetly, a bit stunned by all this interaction (oh come on, you’ve spoken to two people.), taking his hand and shaking it lightly.
“Hi, I’m Evie,” she introduced softly, her voice somewhat timid. She blinked past him and looked at Abyss from behind Azazel. “I guess you saw that whole ordeal?”

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Abyss sneered at Azazel, again, he did not like being told how to live and especially if his judgement was in question, regardless of morality.
"Can you not, I have better to do," The boy growled and stormed off, hoping that no one else would bother him.

Azazel laughed and nodded. "Yup. That must've been a bit nerve-wracking, huh? You looked quite shaken." He smiled as he looked at her. She was cute, but it was just a fleeting thought; there was no need to make things so awkward so soon. Suddenly, his focus was pulled away when he heard that same boy from earlier fire back a cold retort, prompting another chuckle from Azazel. "Sure, sure, go ahead." People like Abyss didn't really scare Azazel too much, for some strange reason. Turning back to face Evalynn, he decided to get to know her better, so he raised a new topic. "So, what do you think about Ukjent High School, so far? I'm rather excited, to be honest."

Overwhelmed.
She was overwhelmed.
The minute she’d stepped in, everyone’s thought just stood out to her, wooden stakes stabbing at her sides.

Oh my god, what is she wearing?
I wonder if I have any classes with her.
Huh, he looks like a douche.
Ew, who is that?

The thoughts attacking her mind weren’t anything major; regular teenager thoughts, she supposed. But she didn’t want to make Azazel uneasy, considering he was her best bet as a friend.
“Nervous,” she mumbled, ducking her head, face going vaguely pink. It wasn’t a lie; she definitely was.
Trying to venture into Azazel’s thoughts was like dipping your foot in a rapidly-moving river. His thoughts were always moving, although it seemed like he sometimes had a hard time focusing.
She figured it was impolite to snoop in his mind and did her absolute best to tune out his thoughts.
“I’d honestly never even heard of this place. One day I’d just gotten a call from an unknown number telling me to pack my things for my ‘new school’, and then a man came, picked me up, and explained everything.” She recalled, awkwardly scratching the back of her neck. “It all happened really fast. How’d you get here?”

Azazel shrugged. "Honestly, it all happened so fast. I was outside, like I usually am," He gestured to his tan skin tone with a chuckle before continuing. "The backyard, to be exact. I had gotten into a fight with my mom, so, as you can imagine, I was pretty mad. I punched the air in front of me, and then, boom, purple and red fire bursts forward from my fist. My dad saw from the window in the kitchen, and he decided to send me here." He smiled and glanced at her once more, and then suddenly, after studying her face a bit conspicuously, he seemed to finally understand. Her overwhelmed reaction, the plethora of students in the classroom and the hallway. Deciding to try and confirm his thoughts, Azazel stared straight into her eyes, cleared his head, and fired a single, straightforward thought towards her. You can hear me, can't you? Even when my mouth isn't moving. It was a risky gamble; if he was wrong, he had probably made Evalynn feel tenfold more nervous, and it would ruin everything.

Ryder walked straight into the classroom whilst making sure that there were no vampire's in the surrounding's and trying to peek at people's belong's to make sure none were vampire hunter's when out of the corner of his eye saw a friendly looking tanned boy talking to a rather cute girl but because he couldn't fully see if they were vampire hunter's or not he ignored them and went straight to the nearest window seat and sitting down. Then he took a bottle of deer's blood out of his bag in order to quell his instinctive thirst for blood that both dhampir's and vampire's have in there DNA.

Evalynn listened intently, even chipping in a quiet “So your dad knew about this place,” towards the end. Azazel went quiet, and studied her complexion, earning a light pink dust on her cheeks and a flurry of thoughts worrying that something was on her face.
You can hear me, can’t you?
Her eyes widened rather noticeably and her lips parted slightly, in such a way that could’ve been considered cute if it weren’t for the fleeting look of panic crossing her face just a moment after.
“Oh, God, you could tell? I-I’m sorry, I wasn’t trying to- I- God, I really need to work on this, was it that obvious?” She cringed, hiding her reddening face in her hands. “I’m sorry,” she mumbled hotly, her voice muffled by her hands, the flustered girl not daring to show her face.
At that moment, another almost chilling thought process breached her mind as another student entered- one with a thirst for blood, but, quelling her worry with a sense of relief, not a thirst for theirs.

Drake looked up at the school and sighed. This was quite a strange feeling, going back to school. After being on the run from Raitech, he felt kinda vulnerable without his pistol and knife. But bring weapons to school, even a school of superpowered beings, was probably not the best idea. Adjusting a strap of his backpack, Drake shifted his weight and began to walk towards the school. There sure were a lot of strange looking kids here. He wondered how long it would take for someone to realize that he didn't have any powers, or how long it would take for the people who sent him here to realize that? Drake gave it maybe a week, probably less. Still, hopefully it would be enough time to get stronger.

As Drake walked in, he found that he was walking next to another student. This girl wasn't quite normal, either. Drake's attention was immediately brought to the girl's ears. Rabbit ears, poking out of the top of her head! Drake couldn't help but to stare.

Azazel, seeing Evalynn's reaction, mentally kicked himself. Ah, crap. He was right, but his approach had elicited the same response. "Oh, god. I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to be so forward. It should be me apologizing... I promise, that was with the best of intentions." He muttered a curse in Korean and sighed. "Hopefully that didn't ruin the possible friendship that we had?" Azazel was considering attempting to comfort Evalynn, who was currently busy burying her face in her hands. Do... something! Anything! "I'm so, so sorry," He apologized once more.

Seven was already in the classroom. The ninja girl was sitting crosslegged in the back of the room, and if one were to glance at her one would think she was just sleeping. In reality, Seven was waiting. Waiting for class to start. Although she didn't really want to be here, going to this school at least gave her a place to stay and food to eat. So she would go to these classes. Hearing voices, Seven opened her eyes. The ninja girl remained still, and simply observed. A boy of Asian descent was talking to a brown haired girl. Whatever the conversation, it was clear the boy said something to upset the girl. Turning her gaze, Seven looked over to the boy sitting in the window seat. There was something off about him, but Seven didn't quite know what. He appeared to be drinking a bottle of some dark liquid. Deciding that these people were of no threat to her, Seven closed her eyes again.

Possible friendship?
Evie had removed her hands from her face, some of the red in her cheeks subtly fading, her eyes on the ground. Although at his solemn remark about not ruining their potential friendship, her cheeks flared again.
Evalynn had always been a blushy person, turning beet red at the slightest reason to be flustered;
That being said, she’d also never really had a real friend. Or a fake one, for that matter.
His frantic apologies and evident regret was more than enough apology, despite the fact that Evie didn’t think he ought to apologize at all.
“N-Nonono, it’s okay, really-! I was the one snooping around, I’m sorry,” she interjected, and it had honestly just turned into a competition of who could apologize the most.
“Anyway..” she cringed lightly, allowing a breath of a quiet giggle past her embarrassed grin before shutting herself up.
Evie despised her laugh.

Azazel heaved a sigh of relief, hoping that the whole mess was finally over. He chuckled quietly as well, glancing back at Evalynn. That's a cute laugh, he thought, wondering if she would hear. The teen shot a look at the clock on the wall above the door, and it seemed that school was about to start. "Well, I guess we should take our seats now." Azazel sat in the chair next to Evalynn's, desperately trying to shake the awkward moment just now out of his head. At this point, all he wanted was to move on from here.

Truthfully, the girl hadn’t heard; she’d developed a basic ability to tune out singular people’s thoughts, but in large groups of people, she was helpless.

Almost immediately after Azazel took his seat, the bell let out a splintering cry, signaling the end of homeroom. All the other kids got up from their seats, and Evie stood as well, staggering as someone walked by, violently shoving her shoulder as they did so. She flinched slightly but promptly ignored it as their thoughts read;
What’s up with all these God damn dorks in my way?
She blinked, cringing lightly at their rude demeanor, before looking down at her schedule.
“‘Power Management’,” she read, her voice no more than a soft muse. She looked to Azazel. “You?”

Caelia giggled, "More bark with nothing to show for it." Even from a distance, she was fully capable of hearing the multitude of conversations around her and frankly, it was driving her up the wall. She was already doing her best to stay composed, but the murmuring of about a thousand students was in no way a pleasant sensation for the moon rabbit. Nevertheless, it was only slightly more annoying than usual, she could bear with it. Her first encounter with another student had gone...well, terribly, and she was hoping that the next encounter would end more pleasantly, and speaking of the next encounter it seems it was already here. Next to her, another student was walking and this one seemed to take a rapt interest in her ears...though she couldn't blame him. Her ears were the ultimate gift to mankind! Anyone who'd been blessed with the opportunity to touch her luxurious and plush ears would be able to die contently knowing that their life and the lives of their ancestors wouldn't have been lived in vain. Unfortunately, not everyone was graced with the prestigious opportunity to touch her lovely ears, after all, she couldn't have random people soiling her fur with their filthy- *cough* She'd started rambling again...it was definitely a bad habit she'd need to break out of, but who could blame her? When you had ears as godly as her own it would only natural you'd want to brag about them, even if it was to yourself.

"Well...Staring is impolite you know~? Plan to introduce yourself? I'm Caelia." Returning to reality she addressed the other student, hopefully, he would be nothing like the first guy. If he was a nice enough guy she might even allow him to stare at her ears even longer, and maybe if he was really amazing, she'd let him touch them.

Azazel reached into his pocket and pulled out a neatly folded schedule, unfolding it and reading with a smile, "Power Management." Suddenly, the teen noticed a kid shove Evalynn rather roughly before heading out of the classroom. Seeing red, Azazel reached out and stopped the kid by gripping his shoulder firmly. "I'd apologize when you bump into someone, though I doubt that was an accident." Fuchsia and scarlet flames danced in Azazel's eyes wildly as he fired a fiery glare at the kid, waiting for him to apologize. "Well?" Despite the fact that Azazel had a light-hearted attitude most of the time, he felt that a gesture as rude as that couldn't go ignored.

Drake blinked, then looked at the girl.
"Oh, ah, I'm sorry. Where I'm from, ears like yours aren't that common." Drake said. He smiled, and extended a hand. "Name's Drake."
But before Drake could say anything, the bell for the first class rang.
"Ah, shit." Drake reached in his pocket and pulled out a crumpled up schedule. That's great. First day, and he might be late. Wonderful. Glancing at it, he noticed the class. Power Management. Great! Power management for the only guy in the school who didn't have powers. Fantastic! Drake couldn't help but to smile.
"So, what class do you have to run to?" Drake asked Caelia.

Ryder got up as he looked his schedule to see the next class was power management. This got him thinking it might be best to make some friends as he look around the room noticing the angry Azazel with Evalynn he thought to himself maybe they could be friends. As got up and walked towards the pair and seeing that Azazel was glaring he could tell he was waiting for an apology so he stopped in front of the two and spoke "I'd let him go if I were you, people like him are everywhere you just have to put up with them."

Last edited:

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Oma had been just sipping a juice box during homeroom, seeing nothing interesting. As soon as the bell rang she began leaving the class along with many others which unfortunately bumped into her. She didn't care though as if they actually annoyed her she'd freeze or drown them.

Meanwhile a strangely dressed green skinned person had been trying to get to class but was stopped once he looked at something he found... fascinating.

"Is it possible?! I've heard about these people from "moons" but it's incredible seeing one in person! And at this "school" no less... truly this world is a very strange place..." Nicolite began murmuring to himself. He went through near Drake and Caelia and accidentally bumped into Drake.

"My "apologies." I'm not used to using my legs in such a manner.. say are you also not from this world?" Nicolite asked while pointing at Caelia, more specifically her ears. Ironically he didn't here Drake mention about becoming late, something that he also should also be worrying about.

Evie managed a soft noise- between a squeak and a whimper- of panic as her only new ‘friend’ lunges forward, grabbing the boy by the shoulder and spinning him around to face him, insisting darkly that he apologized.
“He- he didn’t mean to, it was an accident-“ she lied quickly, desperately waving her hands around in some anxious, awkward gesture. The boy shoved away, hissing something about “idiots”, flashing Azazel a steely glare before stalking away.

The girl looked up as Ryder approached, speaking smoothly about letting him go. She blinked at him, vaguely puzzled. Had he been there the whole time?
Just by looking at him, a shiver passed through her spine. The blood drinker.
But no need to panic, to scream, to cry, to wail, she assured herself.

His thoughts showed no intention of harm.

“Hi?” she offered awkwardly, waving microscopically, in an attempt to maybe make more than one friend. It sounded like a question, honestly, but it was just really the doubt in her voice, her tentative manner just new-people-nerves.

Azazel sighed in agitation before leaving the boy be. He glanced back at Evalynn and flashed a weak smile. "Sorry about that. I just felt that.. you know." His thoughts had said it all. "Anyway," He continued, gathering his things and slinging his backpack over his shoulder. "Let's get going, yeah? Oh, hey there." He had just now noticed the newcomer in front of them and waved at him with a grin. "I'm Azazel. You?" The teen held out a hand for him to shake. Another friend. If this kept up, the school year would go along quite well.

Ryder reached out calmly for hand before shaking it. Then he looked at both of them and gave a smile before speaking calmly, "It's a pleasure to meet you both my name is Ryder, Ryder Jackson at your service. Summoner of beast's and weapons. And young miss from the look's of things your scared of me a bit are you not is it because of the fact I drank some blood if so I am terribly sorry but it is necessary with my physiology." Then on his shoulder appeared a crimson red bird with flames emitting from it's wing's as it gave a light squawk.

Well, of course, he would've never seen ears like hers, her ears were a unique creation, one of a kind, the creme de la creme, the pinnacle of- *cough*

Although she had her schedule she'd already memorized the first few classes, so she had no need to check it. "It seems we've got the same cla-" At that moment a green-skinned student bumped into her conversation partner and rudely interrupted her. That, however, wasn't enough, he then went on to rudely point at her while questioning her origins. Her ears drooped slightly, and she gave the strange creature a once over. Considering his words it seemed he was also an extraterrestrial. She nodded slowly, "Right, I'm a moon rabbit, you can probably guess where I'm from."

Last edited:
Evalynn opened her mouth to interject, caught off guard by his formal introduction. Baffled, she tried to stumble for words to say, anything.
No, that’s not it at all! I didn’t mean to seem like I was, im sorry.
I’m not afraid of you, did it seem like that?

But all the stunned girl could manage was a weak “h-hi”.
Always one to be overly-curious, she found herself wanting to ask many questions, rather than snoop around in his mind for the answers she wanted.
Had there been someone who managed to like her already, this would definitely be the point where they’d get jealous and overprotective, but obviously that wasn’t the case! The few people she’d known, she’d known for 20 minutes maximum.

“We should.. probably start walking,” she offered softly, starting to walk, looking back worriedly as to make sure they didn’t ditch her.

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
Parker had barely entered homeroom before the bell rang, signaling for him to get moving to his first class. Unluckily for him a few... interesting individuals were in his way.

"Um, excuse me... circus is on the other side of town. Could you, uh, get out of my way?"

He had to admit though, the rabbit girl did indeed have some soft looking ears. She seemed more like a doll than a person really.

Azazel complied with a grin and began to follow Evalynn to Power Management class, whistling a brisk tune along the way and running a hand through his hair. He quickly caught up to his new friend and began to talk again, hoping to strike up some conversation. "So, Evalynn, I wanna get to know you a bit better, so.. uh, what kind of stuff do you like?" Granted, it was a rather rudimentary topic to choose, but Azazel thought that baby steps were the way to go. Who knew? Maybe there were some things the two had in common.

Drake couldn't help but to stare at the green teen talking to Caelia. He talked very strangely, and not only that it seemed he wasn't even from earth! What the hell was this school?! First rabbit people, now aliens? Drake shook his head. He had no idea what Caelia was talking about.
"Um... I can't guess where you're from. But what I do know is that we'll be late for class if we just-" Another student interrupted Drake, saying something about a circus. Drake looked over at the student and gave him the middle finger. "Hey, screw you dude."

Ryder rushed to keep with the two after all he knew they were trustworthy. His bird gradually disappeared as he ran to catch up. He still was quite calm as he walked however and then he heard Azazel's question to Evie and couldn't help but hold back a laugh whilst thinking couldn't you be more obvious dude. Then whispering in Azazel's ear "So is it Love at first sight asking her out instantly or are you going to take it slow and get to know her before you ask her out?"

Evalynn blinked, studying the ground to compose an answer. “Mm, first thing to come to mind? Dogs.”
She chuckled as a way to hide her oncoming embarrassment, tucking a loose strand of dark hair behind her ears before sighing dramatically. “God, am I a sucker for dogs..”
She shook her head, smiling at the ground, almost like she was scolding herself. “I grew up on Nintendo games, so I’m definitely a dork for those. Aaanndd.. you didn’t technically ask, but- my favorite color? Yellow.” She grinned, scrunching up her nose in a childish way as the trio walked into the classroom, the girl taking a seat where two empty chairs happened to reside, decidedly for her two new friends.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Nicolite felt a bit offended by her response but smiled at Drake.

"In my planet, that is a symbol of peace and brotherhood," he pointed out. Then he turned to face the moon rabbit.

"My apologies for the reason I caused your hostility. I'm new to all of this... as the humans say "craziness." I wish you luck throughout your life," Nicolite told Caelia. And with that he went on to start heading towards Power Management Class.

Last edited:
Azazel grinned and walked with the other two, listening to Evalynn. Hm, seems like we do have some things in common. He sat down at the seat next to her and thought for a bit. "For me.. yeah, I definitely love dogs. Favorite breed is Samoyed. I'm also a big fan of Nintendo, especially Super Smash Bros. (SSBU AAAAAAA-), and my favorite color would be green." Suddenly, he heard Ryder whisper in his ear, and he raised a brow as he turned to look at him, a bit flustered. "What? I mean, it's neither; I literally just met her, are you kidding?" Azazel protested a bit quietly, hoping Evalynn wouldn't hear. Of course, with a telepath, that was never a guarantee.

Ryder decisively took the seat next Azazel to not get in the way of his friend's Flirting with her but in his mind he thought to himself Azazel would definitely need to try harder. Then he spoke "Sure, Azazel, Sure. Oh, yeah before you ask my likes are animal's and weapon's and favourite colour would definitively be red. And, if it comes to game's Digimon beats everything in my opinion no matter what you say that ain't gonna change. Hey, I was meaning to asks this but what power's do you two have?"

Last edited:

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
Parker put his hand on the back of his head at the sudden obscene gesture from the male student. He really didn't have time for this, he was gonna be late and he didn't want a lecture from whatever teacher he was going to have.

"Listen man, you can screw me all you want... but that's not gonna change the fact that I'll be late if you don't get out of the way."

He sighed and immediately remembered how his previous school experiences had been.

Still rude people everywhere, first the guy outside and now these clowns who can't care less about blocking someone's path... everyone is so damn selfish. Although, maybe I am too. Guess I won't be having any friends here after all.