• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Welcome to Ukjent High

The teacher scornfully looked down to study Ryder, his look flickering with distaste. It appeared he didn’t like new students.
“You. Off the mat. He’s fighting instead,” he barked to Azazel, pushing Ryder in to replace him.
Eri had entered in the midst of this, however, so it seemed the man didn’t notice her. Evie, however, obviously did.
“Eep-! Oh- Eri, hi,” she mumbled, after jumping after receiving the sharp prod of Eri’s hand. She shook her head in response to the girl’s question, but her mind was curiously poking at the main thought in Eri’s mind- the door.
“Eri.. what did you find on the way here...?”

Seven watched as Abyss walked off. Although the ninja girl was kinda new to the whole emotions thing, she knew enough to recognize when something was not right. Abyss's sudden change in attitude was enough to cause concern. The student looked like her had literally deflated, like he was a balloon someone let air out of. For some reason, Seven felt the need to go after the ice user. Then the ninja girl let out a breath and turned back to the ring. It... It wasn't her business, the drama of others. Seven focused on the ring. Or tried to. Out of the corner of her eye, Seven noticed another girl approach. A blonde. She was taking to the girl that had convinced Abyss not to pick a fight. Seven put her attention back to the ring. Evidently, Azazel was being switched out for another. The guy that had stopped her from stabbing Drake. This would be interesting.

"Well looks like I'll be fighting you Parker let's see this goes, Cometh from the place between life and death you who watches over all that lives and the beast of bones of everything living come and show truth KNOCHEN the bone chimera!" yelled Ryder as a beast made of the bones of several creatures appeared before him the various heads starring down at it's master's foe " And that's not all come to me oh blade of souls you who was made from the horns of a demon and the iron of death come to me now Death's Soul." Then in his hand appeared a sword of black with a purple aura being emitted from it.

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
"The horns of a Demon, huh?"

Parker clenched his fists. The streams smoke on his eyes rose, starting jet black at the base and turning into a cool silver at the ends. His hair seemed to billow in a gust of wind that wasn't present.

"What do you know of Demons?"

Suddenly, Parker's hands erupted in Shadow Fire. The color matched that of the smoke coming from his eyes, and the fire crackled off his fists. Wicked, jagged horns manifested on his head. They as well, started black at the base and turned silver near the tips.

"Come, see if you can take the horns of this Demon!"

Ryder's eyes turned completely red when the horn's appeared on his opponent's head before shouting "GOOD WORD'S HUMAN BUT YOU FACE A DHAMPIR YOU FORGET THAT I TOO COULD BE CALLED A DEMON!!!"

At the shut of Ryder's shout Knochen's bone wing's spread with plasma forming feather's as flew up and it began to circle Parker as released it's poison breath. whilst Ryder disappeared as a small bat took his place and flew around his foe before taking a human form behind his foe and slashing at him as a wave of vengeful spirits was released from the sword.

Last edited:
Drake's face went pale as he watched Ryder and Parker release their powers. If Caelia and Abyss' battle was intense, this was a whole nother level! Drake couldn't even comprehend how he was supposed to not die in a straight fight with these people. Then, Drake made a connection. The guy he had flipped off in the hallway, Parker... Was a demon.

He was screwed!

Ice powers, demons, half-vampires that can summon monsters, rabbit girls so strong they can jump off walls like it was zero gravity... Drake didn't stand a chance. Shaking slightly, Drake exited the gym and sat against the wall of the hallway, trying to calm down.

Jess was somewhat relived that the battle was called of to a draw between Caelia and the other student, who shortly left. He wasn't really the type be that chill with (What looks like) anything. Jess then turned to watch the next battle with two students she didn't know. She was exited to see how this battle would unfold, would it be like Cealia and the no-chill-student or completely different. In only (what felt like) few seconds the battle had escalated, just like in the end of the battle before. Their powers were quite frightening, though Jess tried to have a neutral look and only stepping few steps backwards. Just in case.

Evie watched the situation go down, dark brown eyed going wide. An otherwise unidentifiable feeling washed over her, her body going cold and her face going hot. Awed by both of their displays, she waved off Eri’s invitation to see the door- all thoughts of it had completely vanquished from her mind.
“Woah,” she whispered, looking around the room to study everyone else’s expressions. Always one to be intrigued by scary things- a sucker for horror movies (although she couldn’t handle them), a massive celebrator of Halloween, and a horror game enthusiast, this was simultaneously petrifying and beyond exciting.
The vicious crackling of Parker’s Shadow Flame richocheted and bounced around her head, her eyes stuck on the twisted horns that has sprouted from his head.
Not to mention the girl’s evident interest in what Ryder summoned, his eyes going red, her eyes caught on the sword and whatever emerged from it.
She realized it was kind of lame to be obsessing over a school fight, but honestly she couldn’t help it; she loved scary things.

She nudged Azazel, her fingers grazing past his hand in an attempt to get his attention, her eyes unmoving from the scene before her.
“This is so cool,” she managed, a tiny smile tugging the corners of her lip.

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
"I'm not exactly human!"

Parker rose one hand, emitting a large amount of Shadow Fire. The fire encompassed the poison gas, slowly moving in on itself until all of the gas was contained in a small sphere of Shadow Flames. He waved his hand in an arc, creating his own wave of Shadow Fire that moved forward until it collided with Ryder's attack.

"How about a sword fight then?"

At the end of the arc, Parker's hand manifested a sword of pure Shadow Flames. His gripped the hilt and charged forward, the two swords making contact with a loud crackling sound.

Rather disinclined to even respond, Caelia had ignored Abyss until he'd left, retraining the urge to just wallop him with a kick. She noticed that quite a few nice people had come to her aid, and she beamed each of them a smile and a cheerful thanks. As the next battle begun Caelia quickly noticed there were a lot more non-humans than she'd realized, besides the Martian, herself, and the Dhampir who was currently battling there was also Parker the...demonic thingy...maybe some sort of Ifrit? She wasn't all that familiar with the types of demons so she wasn't sure what type of demon Parker was. Nevertheless, the battle was heating up and the rabbit girl watched eagerly.

Ryder met the sword with his own before jumping back Knochen landing beside him and spoke "True your not human your clearly a half breed similar to how we Dhampir are half vampire. However for a sword fight I suppose Knochen will not be of use in this mater so a change is necessary for this. So that being said Knochen return to your world. And to take the beasts place I call upon thy who hath died at your foes mercy and soul was toyed but was then freed and became a cursed sword to protect thy child by being her weapon come cursed sword George."

After this was all spoken the bone's of Knochen gradually faded into light and it's place was a sword and a voice was emitted into the minds of all who were present.

[Why have I been summoned to this place? Oh wait never mind I guess it has something to do with you Dhampir, but this is funny your similar to the Dhampir demon king that resides in my world in many way's for one thing I can see clearly that you act on your emotions like he does and I can also see that you attribute of magic yet you don't even know how to use it but I'll save the lectures for later brat from what I can see your in a sword fight and I'm guessing you prefer two swords and since I can not use it any more the minute you touch me I will grant you one former skill's suitable to you so use it!]

Then George flew into his hand and knowledge rushed into Ryder mind as he gained this power. Then he calmly said" For my first time summoning you your very kind and thanks for the skill but I'll have to ask you about the other thing's you mentioned later so for I'll move forward." Then ran at his max speed and appeared before his foe and yelled "Take this martial skill [CROSS SLASH]" Then his two swords emitted a pale light as his body moved slashing at his opponent's chest whilst hitting his foes blade.

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
Parker watched calmly as Ryder exchanged his bone beast for another blade. This sword seemed to be able to speak telepathically, which was unexpected to say the least. However, once he saw Ryder take his stance with both blades Parker got fired up once again.

"Ah-Hah, that's much more like it!"

As Ryder lunged towards him with both swords in hand, Parker prepared to receive the attack. When Ryder reached him, Parker rose his blade. He parried Ryder's attack with a swift movement of his sword and grabbed Ryder's shoulder in the brief moment he had after the blades collided. He shoved his foot underneath Ryder's leg and pulled as hard as he could, hoping to unbalance the Dhampir and end the fight early.

As Ryder lost his balance he fell flat on the floor and decided to himself there was no point continuing this fight and stood up as he had death's soul vanish from one hand and let George float beside him and spoke "Alright Demon you win this round, however next I'll beat you for sure after all that fight actually got my blood boiling.If you want to talk I'll be standing with the rest of the class and have a few question's for you George but I want to know what you meant about magic."

Then he sat down near the rest of the class as George floated besides as it began to have a telepathic conversation with Ryder but it also aloud itself to be heard by the mind reader it sensed when it was summoned.

[Brat, I can sense it within you death attribute mana the same as demon king Vandalieu a dhampir in my world he was the first but there some who have understanding of it summon them to teach you how to use it as your current state I highly doubt you could some vandalieu after all that Knochen you summoned was his previous form he's actually stronger than that in my world so I suggest this to you Brat I shall teach abilities from my world related to swordsmanship whilst you should summon the ghoul elder mage zadris to teach you magic. Oh and by the way the way I'll say this in my world ghoul's are not higher undead their living beings the differences from them and humans are that the female stop ageing after having there first child and the male ghouls have long arms as well as the head's of lions. But, I'll explain my world another time anyway do you accept my proposal.]

After hearing that Ryder nodded and said politely "Why wouldn't I accept master after all I know that I'm weak and depend on my summoned beasts to fight for me I can't even use weapons very well after the most I can preform are a few sword but I heavily depend on my Dhampir strength in close combat." Then he turned to where he just fought wondering who would fight next.

“Alright, kids, scatter!” Mr. Lorene bellowed, earning a flinch from Evie at his loud tone.

The last class of the day went by immediately, and the students were dismissed to socialize before being confined to their separate dorms. The day passed easily, and at 7:45pm, the overhead speaker clicking on.
“Hello students! We hope you’ve enjoyed your first day here at Ukjent High School. Please be reminded that there is an obligatory school dance exactly a week from today! Please save your most formal attire; as this is a casual event. That is all!

Seven and Six walked along one of the campus’s many pathways to the dorms. “We haven’t met anyone and we misssed basically the entire first day. What to do, what to do...” Seven sighed, and Six patted him on the back. “Hey, we’ll be fine. If we meet some people now, we might be able to test our abilities in friendly combat.” She said, and Seven shrugged.

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
Parker sighed at the conclusion of his battle with Ryder and grabbed his things when the class was dismissed. The Dhampir seemed intimidating, but ultimately he was kind of a pushover. Oh well, maybe he would get to fight Seven or the bunny girl next time. The Half-Demon pushed his way through the halls, trying to avoid other people as much as possible.

At least I'll get to relax by myself in the dorm later...

Boy's Dorm
Drake was lying on the bottom bunk in his dorm, reading when the announcement was made. Back during gym class, Drake had managed to calm himself down just as the class was let out. The sight of Parker and Ryder leaving the class unscathed also lifted a burden off Drake's shoulders. He wasn't going to die (at least in combat class). Get his ass kicked, most definitely. But everyone had their weakness in combat. Drake would just have to find them. As Sun Tzu would say, Know your enemy and yourself, and you shall not fear the result of 100 battles. He already had a bit of ideas for some of the students. Abyss was easily angered. Caelia was a little vain. A remark about her appearance or ears might be enough to tick her off and throw off her game. Unfortunately, Drake had missed a majority of Parker's and Ryder's fight. But he had plenty of time to figure them out.

On the other hand, most of the students seemed pretty cool. Evie seemed pretty chill, as did Azazel and Ryder. Caelia might have been a little vain, but she had the looks and strength to back it up. And there was Jess. He hadn't spoken much to her, but Drake got the feeling she wasn't that bad. But the announcement of a dance was quite interesting. Should he try to ask someone to a dance? Well, it depended. He'd wait and see. Making up his mind, Drake went back to his book.

Girl's Dorm
Much like Drake, Seven was lying on her bunk when the announcement was made. Sitting up, Seven looked at a speaker as the announcement was made. However, the message quite confused Seven. An obligatory school dance? When she had been living on the streets, Seven had seen some people performing some sort of bodily motions that others called "dance". Was the entire school required to make such motions? And what was this "formal" and "casual"? Seven had never heard those words.

Although Seven couldn't understand, it appeared from the reactions of many of the other students in her dorm that this news was exciting for some and unsettling for others. Oh, that's right. The others. Seven was a little uncomfortable with these sleeping conditions. While it was nice to be sleeping in a bed again, Seven had never been sleeping with this many people. Seven had been a bit of a jumpy sleeper ever since her escape from Raitech, and had preferred to sleep alone. But now she was thrown into a room full of powered beings and expected to sleep here, and not only that, with a student nearly right above her! Who thought inventing a bed on top of a bed was a good idea? Well, at least she had picked a bed that was next to a window. If need be, she could make a quick run for it.

Ryder sighed as he put down the wooden sword he summoned to practice with he had just gotten back to the dorm and was sat in his room, he'd been training his swordsmanship when he heard the announcement of the school dance. He wasn't sure whether to ask someone to go with him or summon someone from the world where his summon's reside to go with. This was hard for him to choose, he'd also already came close to losing himself in battle and attacking his foe in a blood lust state. He was screwed.

Jess sat down on one of the lower beds in girls dorm and lied down and went through what had happened during the first day of school in her head.
"Ok. So, as a whole this day went alright. I met new people and survived the first day. I met and made a some kind of a conversation Evie, Eri and Drake. Then there's the students that I know something about, like the Ice boy, the guy who mostly hangs with Evie, Caelia the rabbit girl, the guy who can summon stuff and the guy who seemed to have some sort of demonic powers." She thought to her self. Of course there were more students who she hasn't really talked with or made mark of yet.

Still going through the day in her thoughts, Jess was suddenly cut off due to some sort of an announcement that told something about a 'Dance.' Jess immediately thought/pictured of a some sort of a scene from a sappy-drama-high school movie/series (which she wasn't a big fan of), where the protagonist would finally get their dream student, who they had a big crush since the first day of school and would finally confess and etc. Jess immediately cringed just thinking about it. She would rather spend the dance having fun and getting to know her classmates better.

Evie, after dismissing everyone with a friendly wave, took refuge in her dorm after changing into her pajamas, a pair of volleyball shorts and a long sleeve. She wandered around the beds for a bit before discovering her name on the top bunk, above.. “Seven, right? I guess I’m your bunk mate,” She offered quietly, smiling tentatively. The girl’s thoughts were plagued with confusion, about what a dance was, about what the attire was supposed to be, about everything. Not wanting to worry her by saying something like I can hear each and every one of your thoughts, she cleared her throat, going a different approach; Evie wanted to help her through the dance.
“Hey, so- this- this is your first real school, isn’t it? So- that means you’ve never.. never been to a school dance? It’s- I don’t mean to be annoying, but- I could.. I could help you. With the dance?”
Her voice had faded awkwardly, trailing off to distant mumbles. She really did want to help, but it seemed her tactic was a little.. rusty, per say.

Seven and Six went their separate ways to their dorms. Six ended up in the large girls dorm room. She saw two girls seemingly having conversation, so she walked up to them. “Hallo! I’m Sixenio, but you can call me Six! How are you two gouing.” She said with a wave, her voice a little accented.
Seven went into the boys dorm and sat down in the middle of the room on the floor. He then took out a strange text And began reading it out loud in jibberish. “Ya’Thkun. Metilc’o Meanai’o det kun melamin K’Thark. Bikan el’e Bik’Bikan.” He said. (This, by the way, is his home planet’s language.)

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
Parker finally managed to get through the crowds of people still socializing and made it to the dorm room. Surprise surprise, they were group dorms. Every male student happened to share the exact same dorm actually.

Oh come the fuck on... I just wanted a room to myself and they give me the exact opposite.

He walked through the dorm, eventually finding a bed that had his name on it. It was a bottom bunk at least, so he could throw a blanket or something over the side and hide away in that. The Half-Demon changed into his sleepwear, black and silver pajama pants with a plain black t-shirt, and climbed into the bed. He pulled out his phone and started up a game before he heard some idiot start chanting some ritual or something.

"Hey dumbass!" He shouted from his bed fort. "Some of us are trying to relax! Take your ritual somewhere else!"

The school day had gone by quickly, and before she even knew it, it was time the retired to their dorms. While the building certainly looked comfortable, it wasn't exactly ideal. Caelia was a moon rabbit after all, and direct exposure to moon light was the only way she'd grow. Windows were of course an option, but it still somewhat limited the amount of moon light she was exposed to. Since she didn't want to retain a childlike body forever, taking in as much moonlight as possible was essential. Maybe she could move one of the beds to the roof? Or have a sky light installed?

“Yokun’shti- huh? Oh, I’m so sorry! It’s nit a ritual, it’s just text in... ehem... another language.” He said, tugging on the sleeve of his left arm covered by long sleeve and gloves. “Sorry if it disturbed you.” He said, closing the book, getting up, and bowing to Parker. “I’m Steven, but call me Seven. What’s your name.” He said, smiling.

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
"My name's Parker, and you can piss off now. I don't want any more disturbances."

Parker closed off his bed fort even further and returned to his phone. Of course Steven, er, Seven had ruined his game and he was rather annoyed. He sighed and switched from a game to just music. Now he could relax and drown out the sound of the idiots in the dorm.

Why couldn't this school have given me my own room, it wouldn't have been that hard...

Girl's Dorm
Seven looked at the girl claiming to be her "bunk mate". It was the girl that had helped her up earlier that day. The name on the side of the bunk had said... Evie? The girl seemed nice, and was offering to assist Seven with this whole dance thing. The girl was right about this being her first real school, and Seven really did want to accept her help. The problem was, she still wasn't quite sure what a dance was. But after a moment of consideration, Seven gave a slight nod.

Right after Seven nodded at Evie, however, another girl walked up. She introduced herself as Sixenio, or Six. Wasn't that funny. A Six and a Seven in the same dorm. The girl was wearing a strange long sleeve and glove on her right arm, and Seven got a strange feeling about this girl. She hadn't seen her in the classes today. Seven gave Six a slight nod of greeting, but other than that said nothing.

Boy's Dorm
Drake glanced up from his book to notice Ryder walking by. He looked like he had just came back from the gym, and had something on his mind. On the other side of the dorm, a student was speaking in a way Drake couldn't understand.
"Hey dude. What's up?" Drake asked, putting down his book. But right before Ryder could respond, another student started yelling. Drake looked over to find Parker yelling at the student. The student said something, only for Parker to snap at him and disappear back in his little bunk bed house.
"Hey." Drake called over to the student. "Don't mind Parker. He's just an ass."

Seven shrugged off the rudeness and gave a small thumbs up to Drake who just yelled over to him. He then checked his left arm. ‘Good. My sleeve is still on. So is my glove. Not going to have to run away from this place yet.’ He thought, and walked over to the bunk bed with his name on it, which he proceeded to lie on and read his story silently. In English, the book’s just a history book from his planet.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Eventually, Abyss was tired of being in the bathroom and decided to arrive to his dorm late. He felt like a deflated balloon of his former self, at this point, he just wanted some sleep and some time to collect himself. He opened the door to the dorm room, and observed the people who had the misfortune of sleeping with him. Abyss stared at the crowd with a cold glare before shrugging them off and going to his own room for rest.

Evie smiled at Seven’s answer, grateful that the otherwise-silent girl accepted her help.
“Don’t worry, we’ll survive this dance,” she murmured jokingly, flashing the girl a small little wave before disappearing to the top bunk, where she wished she could say sleep came.
It didn’t.
Being a mindreader, Evie was incredibly vulnerable to anxiety, and rarely slept due to the constant intrusion of other people’s thoughts. A thorough insomniac, usually she just tuned into other people’s dreams and hoped they’d lull her to sleep.
It never really worked.
((Fast Forward~))

The day of the dance was upon them!
Students were milling around busily, buzzing with excitement.
Unfortunately for Evalynn Mitchell, with great excitement came great migraines. Everyone’s thoughts (at least in the girl’s dorm) were a cacophony of “what do I wear” and “how do I look”, but amplified by what felt like a billion.
Evie had realized that almost all the other girls were dressing up nicely, so, insecurely, she’d dressed herself in an oversized purple sweater, which was the closest thing to a dress she owned.
She’d been dreading the dance for the past week, more so the thoughts, the yelling, the headaches. So, as any teenage mindreader would, she snuck into a classroom and stolen a piece of Barilite.
This was essentially the most scandalous of things Evie had ever done in her entire life, and, after a moment of bending, she’d encapsulated the black stone in copper wire, putting it on a simple chain that used to be a necklace. With a deep breath, she put the Blocking Necklace over her head, and everyone’s thoughts were washed out. For a moment she panicked, unused to the silence, but gradually calmed herself.

Out of the corner of her eye, she spotted Seven, whom she’d promised to help to prepare for the dance.
“Hey, Seven, you ready?” She asked meekly, after deciding to herself that she’d accompany the otherwise clueless girl into the auditorium herself, where the dance was being held.

Seven walked around the dorm. “Oh blob. What do I do... I don’t even have a date.... shit.” He said, pacing on front of his dresser. He had no real short sleeve shirts and the temperature would kill him. He decided to wear a white tux with his usual black gloves and grey pants. He didn’t bother with his hair and just sat outside, avoiding eye contact with females.
Six, however, wasn’t nervous, as she equipped a sparkly but still dullish pink dress with blue highlights. She knew there was no point in doing anything with her 2-3 foot long hair, so she left it as is. She also wore a black tight long sleeve undershirt and white gloves. She then walked outside to see her brother alone. “Yo Seven! What are you doing? You should ask out a girl. Maybe one of the ones I met!” She said, but Seven shook his head. “Can’t. You know I get anxiety.” He sighed.

Last edited:

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Abyss had finally decided to leave his room after a couple of hours being by himself. As he walked out of the Boy's dorm, he noticed guys asking out girls to what he could only assume to be a dance. He sneered at what he considered to be a waste of time. He leaned against the wall and waited to see how guys would drool over girls, drag themselves over to them to try and ask them out only to get rejected.

The day of the dance and Ryder still didn't have a date his only option was summoning however there was a chance the summon would reject so if that happened he was prepared to attend alone and depressed, Then he began the Summon nervously " Cometh you hath m-m- mastered the light and the wind you who has lived 2-2-2-290 y-y-years come Zadiris." Then before appeared a young looking cute girl about his age she had glowing yellow eyes and light gray skin, She was the ghoul mage Zadiris.

Shocked not by the summon but something else Zadiris spoke "If you summoned to begin teaching you magic you chose a bad time after all I'm too old. . . wait why do I feel younger oh no I guess I know what happened looks like your summon messed and reversed my age and from looks of things I'm stuck in this world now but why did you summon me?"

"I was kind of hoping you help," spoke Ryder as calmly as he could however still quite nervous "you see my school's having a dance and I need a date."

With a preplexed expression with a bit of anger in her Zadiris replied "Then I will decline thank you very much I don't mind teaching you magic but the other option is a no, so if you will excuse me I'm going to explore this school." And so Zadiris walked away leaving a disheartened Ryder.

Seven looked up at the sound of her name. She had just been putting on her belt, which had pouches full of kunai, smoke pellets, and other useful items. Unlike the other girls, Seven hadn't dressed up for the dance at all. She was wearing the same clothes she wore everyday. Black shirt, black pants, and a black ribbon mask. The ninja girl looked around at the other girls. Their clothes looked quite... Inefficient. For fighting, for fleeing, for anything. And those shoes! How were they supposed to move quickly? At least Evie seemed to not be going with these strange clothes.

Evie. It was strange. While Seven couldn't communicate with other students all that well, Evie seemed to understand her relatively well. Perhaps it had something to do with her power? Seven didn't even know what her bunk mate's power was! Did she have a power? Whatever it was, it wasn't very obvious. Seven nodded, standing up off her bunk. Evie looked a little nervous, and Seven noticed her wearing a necklace she hadn't seen before. Was she concerned about the dance?

On the day of the dance and in the girls dorm things were quite tense and hectic. Most of the girls were worrying what to wear, who to dance with and so on. Jess didn't really like the any of it and she had managed to find something nice to wear, which was a white T-shirt that had the text "Lets Rock" in a Voltage font on and a dark blue skirt that nearly reached her knees and otherwise didn't alter her appearance at all. She went on a small walk around the school to escape the girls dorms chaos.

When she reached the gym area, she noticed a male student, who seemed quite shaken up, so Jess assumed that he had been rejected by someone. When the shape shifter got closer, she saw that the student was one of her classmates, Ryder, and decided to go and try to cheer him up.
"Hey, uh... Ryder, was it?" Jess started with a small wave and slight smile and walked closer to him. "You got rejected, huh? that's ruff, but it's going to be alright. I mean I don't have a partner either." She continued, trying to have a positive tone in her voice.

Sighed at what who had just appeared said but was taken back when he saw that she was beautiful like a flower in bloom and spoke, slightly nervous " I know that, as well however it doesn't feel being rejected especially by a someone you summoned. Oh well I suppose I'll just go do sword practice say Jess was it you want to come with me I mean it's something to do and hey who know's what'll happen I mean I can tell you don't care but know you when someone's stood next to you they clearly see your cute like a being born from the earth itself you know."

Not quite sure about the customs of this 'school dance', Caelia had simply asked around, gathering tidbits of information here and there. She'd been told there were particular 'dress codes' associated with these 'dances' and anything less than her best clothing would be frowned upon. Naturally, she didn't exactly know what consisted of 'her best clothing', but over the days she'd heard mention of a so called 'Bunny Suit', and thought it would be perfect!

Fast-forwarding to present day, the Moon rabbit was confusedly pondering where she'd gone wrong after being turned away from the dance due to 'inappropriate attire.' She clearly needed an expert's opinion on these 'dress codes', she didn't understand them!

Drake was quite excited for this party. Dressed in a casual jeans and t-shirt, he was ready. In retrospect, he probably should have asked Caelia what she was wearing, but he still had time to change if need be. It was still a little early for the dance, but Drake had something he needed to do first. A little touch to the playlist would be needed. Walking out of the boy's dorm, Drake noticed Abyss leaning against the wall. The teen decided to avoid him and try not to make eye contact. The ice manipulator had proven to be a bit of a jerk and probably still harbored a grudge against Caelia. Drake had been able to mostly stay out of his way, but he wouldn't be too pleased to learn that Drake was going to the dance with Caelia.

It was on his way to the auditorium for his mission when he saw her. The teen had to stop and do a double take.
"Uh... Caelia?" Drake asked in a bit of a strangled voice. "Uh..."
The moon rabbit was wearing a costume that usually flaunted the covers of his uncle's playboy mags. A red blush began to spread across his face, and he quickly looked away from Caelia.
"Wh-what are you wearing?" Drake asked, walking over to the rabbit girl.

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
The time for the dance had finally arrived and Parker was less than excited. He was going to be forced into a crowded room full of people he didn't know and didn't like. The cloaked boy sighed and took out a new outfit. If he had to go, he might as well dress up a little better. He threw on a dark gray t-shirt with a black button up over it. He was too lazy to button it though, it looked better unbuttoned anyway. He kept the black denim jeans and black shoes however.

"This is so damn annoying..."

He exited the dorm and made his way to where the dance was being held. Most of the other students had already shown up by the looks of it. There were a few key people missing however. It seemed like Evie, Seven, Ryder, and Caelia were still outside. At least, those were the only students he recognized that were missing.

The sudden compliment caught Jess of guard, making her blush a little bit. She needed to think for a second what she had just heard.
"Uh.. Sure, but only as friends. Alright?" The shape shifter said, still little startled and a slight hue of red on her face. She was unsure why she had accepted. Maybe it was for pity, for possibly making a new friend or something else? She wasn't really sure either way. She shook her head so that her thoughts about why she had accepted would go away.
"So.. The dance should start soon, so if you want you can go and prepare or somerthing. Or we could now? If you want?" Jess suggested, now with a more assured and colleted look in her eyes.