• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Welcome to Ukjent High

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
Parker sighed, of course he was the second person to be called on... he didn't even have time to think of a good lie. Not only that, but the teacher already seemed to know about how he got his powers. Not that he was surprised, most of the staff here probably already knew about it. His family seemed to make exceptions about who died and who didn't when it came to a school with other weird powers and family histories.

"So do I have to say everything about myself? I'm not exactly supposed to go around revealing things... you do know how my family operates, right? I would suggest just skipping me if you are as knowledgeable as you seem to be."

He seemed harsh, rude, and annoyed... well he was a little annoyed. Mainly though, Parker just didn't want to have to kill his entire class.

"I guess I can say I was born with my power though. That should be enough for now, right?"

Seven was sitting in the back of the class, trying to focus. The ninja girl was silently mouthing words, trying to concentrate on what she was going to say. Seven's concentration was interrupted, however, when Abyss explained a bit of his back story and Parker explained the origin of his powers. Abyss's backstory didn't evoke a reaction from Seven. She couldn't sympathise, not having real friends or family. She had never even heard those words until she had gone off to hunt HM-003, 004, and 005. Drake's friends. Well... Maybe one friend...

Parker's backstory, however, invoked a little reaction from Seven. She turned her head and looked at Parker curiously. She got the feeling he was hiding something.

Mr. Millea seemed to go rigid at Parker’s words, his smile thinning into a tight line. He eyed the boy rather suspiciously.
“Right.”
He stayed silent for a moment, regaining his thoughts. Evie saw a flicker of distrust in his mind, a ribbon of insecurity twisting in his mind. He cleared his throat.
“Okay. Here’s what- everyone born with their power, raise your hand,” he instructed, making a little T-chart on the blackboard.

It didn’t take a mindreader to see the tension between the teacher and Parker, but because she happened to be one, Evie saw more than that. Her jaw tightened in focus, her brow furrowing as she forced herself to understand, via Mr. Millea’s mind.
He knew Parker’s real backstory- she didn’t go too far into that- but apparently, anyone to know it was to die. It was a “family secret”.
She blinked, turning to study the boy a few seats back. He looked average, really. A little dark, a bit lonely, but at first glance she’d never guess he wielded Shadow Flame (although, she supposed, at first glance she’d see it in his head).
Tentatively, like most others in the room, she raised her hand, implicating she was born with her powers.

Seven considered the teacher's command. Technically she had been created, not born. And not only that, but ever since Raitech had been shut down her powers had been accelerating. Yet, she had her powers ever since the beginning and so, she raised her hand. Drake, on the other hand, did not. He was sticking with his story that he got his powers from the Meteor Sword.

While her ears did twitch every now and again to some of the responses her classmates were giving, Caelia stayed relatively calm- or maybe calm wasn't the right word. Focused was more like it. Her eyes seemed to be drilling holes in the back of Abyss' head and if the fierce gleam flickering within them was anything to go by, her intentions weren't exactly friendly. She looked intimidating, or about as intimidating as her round cheeks, petite stature, and fluffy ears allowed her to. Okay, maybe she wasn't all that intimidating, not for lack of trying mind you, but that was what the rabbit-girl was trying to do.

She, however, did still have the presence of mind to raise her hand in response to the teacher's question. While a moon rabbit wasn't born with all her abilities, the ones Caelia currently had were intrinsic to her race. From her earlier attempts with the vajra it was clear she wasn't yet old enough, or skilled enough, to wield any form of divine weaponry or magic.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Abyss shrugged and raised his hand, seeming it apparent that the ice powers were dormant within him, probably since birth. They only came out once the "incident" happened, and the rest is history. Abyss turned around to see Caelia trying to intimidate him, although he thought the attempt was cute. He smirked and returned her glare with something truly cold. If eyes were turely the windows to the soul, then Abyss's soul was cold, dark, and turely spiteful.

After Jess heard the stories of the two students. She thought that they were kind of ominous in a way, but she thought that they both had their reasons. Jess then turned to the teacher and raised her hand, meaning that she had her powers since birth and took a look around the classroom to see who else raised their hands.

Last edited:
“Okay. Good,” Mr. Millea praised, scrawling out tallies across the blackboard. He looked around to the people not raising their hands. His eyes locked on Drake.
“Okay, you- how did you get your powers?”

Evie studies Drake for a moment. He didn’t seem to have any, although it seemed he’d been extremely lucky his whole life.
Luck?
She blinked. That.. wasn’t necessarily a power, as far as she knew, but...

Drake shifted in his seat, a little uncomfortable at getting the attention of the teacher. He scratched the back of his head, and let out a breath.
"Well... A little over a year ago, my friends and I got lost in a Raitech Industries building. Our school was there for a field trip, because this was before Raitech got shut down... In short, we walked into a room containing a meteorite. And in this meteorite, there was a sword. A rapier. And since my friend, Tony, was crazy about Fencing, he grabbed it and pulled it out of the rock. Lisa tried to grab it from him, and the two started fighting. Finally I went over, and right when I touched the handle the red crystal on the bottom of the hilt glowed."

Drake paused, then shook his head. He focused, trying to remember how Tony and Lisa described it. "No, that's not right. It... Shone, like a blinding red light. Then I feel this burning sensation, and we all drop the sword. The burning sensation spread through my whole body, and I passed out. I woke up to Tony and Lisa freaking out. Tony had these huge, hummingbird-like wings sprouting out of his back! Not only that, but Lisa's skin looked like it was made of steel! And I guess that's when I got my power. The next thing I know, we're..." Drake trailed off. The next thing I know, alarms are blaring and we're running for our lives as men with tasers chase us. We save a little girl with cat ears that was locked in a cage. We're forced to live on the streets as mutants and robots try to kill me and capture Tony, Lisa, and Kitty.

But Drake didn't say any of that. He had already said what the teacher wanted, at least close enough to the truth. Drake hadn't touched the Meteor Sword when Tony and Lisa got their powers. He had later, but nothing had happened. He was powerless... No, superpowerless.. Drake glanced back up at the teacher.
"Is... That enough?" Drake asked.

Mr. Millea smiler approvingly, nodding.
“That was perfect, thank you,” he mused, oblivious to the rest of the story.
Evie wasn’t.
She blinked at Drake curiously as the memories roared through his head, quick, like a speeding river. More importantly, she acknowledged that what he said was a lie- or- not necessarily a lie, but a bending of the truth.
Not wanting to stare, she diverted her gaze, focusing her attention on her hands.

The class dragged on for a while, Mr. Millea continuously asking questions and getting dull responses. Finally it was over, and he class got up collectively, feet shuffling and people pushing to leave.

Defense and lunch passed meagerly, but now it was time for the class everyone was eager for and anticipating-
Attack and Battle with Mr. Lorene.

Entering the classroom, several things became evident immediately.
The room was nothing like all the others- there were no chairs, and it was practically a dojo. Instead of chairs, a large mat took up the floor, and a tall man with a dusky-ginger
beard stood with a broad grin.
“Hello, class.”
His voice was deep, gravelly even.
“Unfortunately we only have time for two battles, of which I will choose the contestants.”
Evie was, for a lack of better words, astonished at how quickly he leapt into the class, with hardly any introduction.
The man’s eyes locked on Caelia, vague interest flickering in his burnt-orange, copper eyes, which were slightly bloodshot.
Then his gaze fell on Abyss.
“You two. You’re up first,” he announced, unaware of the quarrel already amidst them. “Afterwards..”
His jittery eyes bounced to Parker, then Jess, then Evie and Azazel and Eri.
He seemed to narrow it down to Parker and Azazel.
“And then you two.”

(If you wanted to battle, I’m sorry !! I just picked some random people to get this going again, but I’ll make sure you get your fight scene soon ♥ )

Azazel finally composed himself, although he had to wipe away a tear or two occasionally from his laughter. He raised his hand to imply that he too was born with his supernatural gift and listened to the other students tell their "origin story". The teen yawned and leaned back in his seat, occasionally taking a few quick glances at Evie, who sat next to him. Soon, the next class and lunch passed by, and now, it was time for Attack and Battle. Azazel stepped into the classroom and whistled, fascinated by the much different setup than that of all the others, and upon seeing Mr. Lorene direct his gaze to him and Parker after everyone was seated, he cracked his knuckles and grinned in anticipation.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Abyss was asleep for the rest of the history and Origin class, as he couldn't care less about the extras. He woke up groggy and went to Battle class cranky. However, hearing the matchup of himself and Caelia, he was happy.
"Forget the courtyard, we'll settle it here!"

While the previous classes hadn't been too bad, this class seemed like it would be the most fun, besides gym. Moon Rabbits weren't generally an aggressive race but they were rather quick to combat any form of injustice, even if it meant killing themselves in the process. Giving a noncommital harrumph, Caelia eyes glanced over at Abyss and she nodded. She made a single hop, moving from her current position to the left side of the field. The fighting intent in her eyes overflowed, manifesting in physical form as her hair whipped around is if thrown by a violent breeze and starting from the crown of her head the fur and hair on her ears and hair, along with her eyes were dyed a vivid crimson.

Raising onto a single leg, she whipped a kick through the air creating an audible whoosh and a slight gust of air, that spoke volumes of the speed and power behind it. "Try not to get hit...but if you do...I'll try not to hurt you...too much."

Evie looked onto the mat with a worried expression, seemingly anxious about the fight. While Caelia seemed annoyed with Abyss, his emotions were especially on edge. His anger was frigid, spreading like a vicious frostbite throughout his veins, chilling Evie to the core as she skimmed his thoughts.
Some people had already taken it upon themselves to chant a continuous “fight, fight” that made the girl shiver. Taking note of the fact that Azazel would be fighting afterwards, she sidestepped closer to him.
“So you’re fighting soon? Don’t get yourself too hurt,” she teased softly, a little grin crossing her face.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Don't flatter yourself, roadkill," Abyss sneered at Caelia. Right now, he was getting into the zone, calming down and embracing the coldness in his heart. He also didn't bother showing off any sort of display of his power.
"Since I'm a gentlemen, I'll let you go first, " The cryokenesis user assumed a defensive stance, preparing for some kind of superpowered kick.

Jess when had arrived at the class of Battle and Attack, which she had been somewhat exited for to have. The class was so different from the others that it was refreshing to see after the long and boring History & Origins class. After the opponents were picked to battle against each other, Jess walked near the other students, who also were only viewing the battle. She was relived not to go first, so she could see what kind of powers her class mates had and maybe get to know some of them a little better. She was planning to use her ability of shape shifting to her advantage by either morphing into someone or something the possibly like or to distract them.

As the first fight was about to start between Caelia and the student she had hit the head, which Jess still felt bad for even is she had apologized him at the lunch. Jess took a comfortable position to watch the fight. Or as comfortable she could get while standing.

"What a gentleman." Caelia rolled her eyes but had no intention of giving away such an advantage. She crouched down, stretching her legs seemingly at leisure while her eyes gyrated about her head, listing for movement in case Abyss decided to go back on his word. "Well, then." She paused, crimson eyes flickering between Abyss and the walls of the dojo, "Let's begin!"

From her crouching position, she performed a single leap, not towards Abyss, but rather the wall to his right. In a split second, she'd stuck to the vertical surface of the wall, but she wasn't Spiderman and had no wall-clinging abilities. But, she hadn't intended on staying in place to begin with. Pushing off from the wall, her second jump cleared the dojo landing on the wall opposite to her launch pad. An observant viewer would notice this jump was faster than the first. The third leap found the rabbit girl on the ceiling above Abyss, the fourth to the eastern corner of the dojo, the fifth to the wall left of Abyss, the sixth...

With each jump, her body warmed, her speed picking until nothing but the crimson blur of her hair could be seen flashing around the room. She bounced, hopped, skipped, and leaped across any and everything in the room, ricocheting off each surface like a super-bouncy ball. On her twenty-sixth leap, she landed behind Abyss, almost close enough to touch but not quite within range. She was, however, close enough to talk or in this case taunt, "Try not to stay Frozen in place!"

Without waiting for a response she was gone bounding around the room in an erratic and unpredictable way.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"To hell with it," Abyss shrugged as he punched the ground, sending ice spikes everywhere. He had abandoned thought when he created the ice in order to match what he could only believe to be random jumps. He then tried to pinpoint where Caelia would jump to next, but then decided against it and shot a near omnidirectional blast in hopes of catching the moon rabbit.

To tell the truth, Drake was quite glad he wasn't up to fight. He didn't really feel in the mood to get kicked across the room or get fried by magic or fire. Finding a comfortable viewing area, Drake found himself next to the girl that had the rapidly changing hair color, back in gym class. Well, no time like the present to get to know the people you're going to be spending the year with.
"Hey." Drake said to Jess, extending a hand. "My name's Drake. I don't think we've been introduced yet."

But before he could hear a response from Jess, Caelia whizzed nearby with her jumping strategy and startled Drake.
"Oh, shit!" Drake said, flinching. The teen turned his attention to the fight just in time to see Abyss launch multiple ice spikes in all directions.

A smirk flashed across the moon rabbits lips as Abyss did exactly as she'd hoped and expected. She was rather wary of getting too close to him precisely because getting frozen wasn't really on her to-do list, but she didn't exactly have the capabilities needed for ranged combat. However, that had just changed! When the circles of spikes had rushed out from Abyss' person, the moon rabbit immediately bounced towards the ceiling and grabbed onto one of the support beams that carried a light fixture. She hung there for a moment, watching as the Ice flash froze the battlefield beneath her. She waited for the rampaging wall of ice spikes to settle down before she casual commented, "That would look more like shishkabobs than road kill don't you think?" Referring to she might've ended up had those spike actually impaled her.

She looked for a relatively more rabbit friendly landing zone and found a nice spot where the Ice spikes happened to be pointing in some direction other than perfectly vertically. It was one of the few spots she could fall on without gravity turning her into a rabbitkabob. Swinging from her hold she threw herself towards that spot, tucking into a small ball as her body rotated forwards. Slowly her fall allowed her to rotate, whipping her rabbit ears around and around her ball-like figure.

She didn't exactly land so much as she dropkicked her way through one of the Ice spikes, shattering it into fragments. One such fragment was its pointy bit, and that was exactly what Caelia wanted. As the sharpened tip of the Ice spike arced through the air the moon rabbit performed a kick that, quite frankly, looked like a vertical split. The result? The top of her foot landed squarely on the base of the Ice spike, rocketing the Icy weapon towards Abyss like a miniature javelin.

"Did I mention I happen to like shishkabobs?"

Turning to one of the icy spears next to her she shattered it with another kick, repeat the process as she sent another makeshift ice javelin hurling towards her opponent. She didn't stop until she cleared the small area immediately around her, and she'd shattered enough ice spikes to produce four Ice javelins.

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
Parker remained uninterested with the rest of the classes, that was at least until he got to Attack and Battle. He could finally let loose and show off the one thing he was proud of. He would probably have to pull his punches pretty hard though, didn't want to seriously injure a classmate yet.

It was decided that he would be in the second fight, and from what he could gather about his opponent... it would be Shadow Fire against real fire. That didn't really give either of them an advantage, so he knew it would come down to raw skill and strength. He was confident in his combat though, so he wasn't worried. Not to mention he had a while to think of a strategy, but he also wanted to watch the first fight. Both participants interested him enough to make him want to pay attention. Whatever, strategy could come later.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Abyss casually stood and watched as Caelia threw the spikes. It didn't bother him much until an icicle had hit him upside the head. It was at that moment when he was reminded of how Caelia used him as a human shield and caused him to get knocked out.
"Now you've done it, I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU, SECOND RATE TRASH!" Abyss summoned an ice hand blade and charged at the rabbit girl, eyes bloodshot and fury edged in his voice. He began breaking the ice spikes he created, and then sent a shockwave of ice at the moon rabbit.

Caelia watched with shock as the Ice Javelin simply smacked Abyss in the head...when he proceeded to explode in livid anger her expression changed from shock to completely deadpan. "I guess dodging isn't really a thing for you?" Spinning on her heels she began bounding her way through the forest of ice spikes that coated the field, attempting to outrun the shockwave headed her way. The ice below her feet meant that she didn't have enough grip on the ground to exert the power needed to jump to the ceiling again, but if she could get to the wall before the shockwave reached her there was a chance she could use it as a foothold to vault over the incoming attack.

Jess looked at the student who was introducing himself.
"Oh. Nice to meet y-" She was cut of due to her also flinching because of being startled by Caelias jumping and turned over to the fight and saw Abyss yelling a death threat to the moon rabbit. It seemed like the battle had escalated quite fast in few seconds only.
"I'm Jess. Nice to meet you Drake." Jess said still watching the battle.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"I'm gonna have a feast tonight, and the main course will be your remains!" Abyss shouted at the rabbit girl, using the wall to attack Caelia head on. Being used to ice, he was able to stand on it with little to no difficulty. He launched himself with full strength, prepared to make mince meat out of the moon rabbit using his ice hand blade on his left hand, and using an ice beam to boost himself with his right hand.

Drake smiled at Jess to let her know he heard her, then turned his attention back to the fight. The ferocity of the fight was starting to concern him a little. It looked like Abyss was playing for keeps, with all his yelling and threats. And Drake knew that if it was him in that ring, Caelia could have easily pierced him with one of those makeshift ice javelins. Drake turned to Jess.
"Do you think we should, like... Do something? They look like they're going at it pretty hard." Drake said to Jess. He looked over at the teacher,
"Hey, uh... Mr. Lorene? There's a person with healing powers on staff in this school, right?" Drake asked.

“Of course, of course,” the man reassured confidently, as though it were a silly question. Evie, however, saw that this was false.
He cleared his throat, raising his hand to get their attention, his copper gaze showing that he was willing to restraint Abyss to stop him.
“Alright, you two- we need to let..”
He checked his roster for the first time that class.
“..Azazel and Parker- Azazel and Parker, could you step onto the mat?”

Evie looked over at the boy next to her, who seemed eager to jump into the battle.
“Good luck,” she mused softly, a little smile on her face.

(This is short but I’m in line for lunch skskskskskks)

Caelia frowned, the sounds she heard behind her certainly more concerning that the earlier ice wave. Her eyes glossed over the ice beneath her and a plan came to mind. If she dove down she would be able to slide along the ice, and if she timed it just right she would be able to slide while Abyss rocketed himself over her head. She'd planned to slide on her back, leaving her legs free to deliver a kick to the exposed underbelly of her opponent, but as soon as she began adjusting her speed for her counter-attack, the teacher called the match. A bit disappointed with the turn of events, but possessing no real desire to rebel, Caelia complied. A short bounce to an adjacent Ice spike gave her the platform necessary for her to leap horizontally and land outside the field where her classmates had been standing. With the drop in her excitement, her hair lost its crimson glow as is faded back to its original color. Maybe they'd still have to settle things after school in the end...

Azazel smirked at Evie upon hearing her and flashed a thumbs up as he made his way to the mat. His eyes flashed with excited fire, the purple and scarlet flames dancing in the irises. He glanced at Parker, and seeing him prompted him to realize that he'd never seen what the latter's power was. Azazel might've seen it out of the corner of his eye during the dodgeball game, but it was extremely hectic then; his classmates' powers weren't a lingering thought in his mind. He waited for Parker to step onto the mat as well, doing a few stretches as he did so. Azazel cracked his knuckles and back, mentally sighing with satisfaction upon hearing the audible pops in his joints.

Last edited:

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
Parker slowly rose from where he was sitting and made his way to the center of the room after his opponent did the same. The classmate he was up against seemed to use a form of fire as well, although you could barely call Parker's Shadow Flames fire. The cloaked boy put his hands in his pockets, appearing to take a more laid-back approach to the fight. You couldn't really blame him though, he probably had more combat training than everyone in his class combined. Bar maybe the rabbit girl and the ninja. Despite knowing that he probably held a large advantage, he wasn't one to underestimate opponents. A subtle black smoke emitted from his eyes, he was ready.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Abyss almost fell when he heard the match being called as a draw. This also made Abyss quite unhappy, he turned to Caelia, ice blade still active and a chilling fury lit in his eyes. He reached for her shoulder and attempted to shove her against a wall to further drive the message home.

Drake felt a mix of gladness and disappointment when the fight was called off. On one hand, it was probably the best idea. The fight had been going down a pretty harsh road, and any further might have resulted in someone getting hurt. But on the other hand, it was still a pretty interesting fight to watch.

This next fight looked pretty interesting as well. It was the guy that had called them a circus, back in the hallway. Parker was his name? Drake remembered him having some sort of fire power back in gym class. Parker was facing off against Azazel. Drake wasn't quite sure what Azazel's power was, but hopefully it would be a pretty cool fight to watch.

Seven took some interest in the fight coming up. But out of the corner of her eye, the ninja girl noticed some motion. It seemed that Abyss was still trying to pick a fight. Walking over, Seven put a warning hand on the ice manipulator's shoulder.

Evie opened her mouth to speak, a bit conflicted at Abyss’ sudden action. It seemed Seven beat her there, but the girl still crossed over, stern concern flickering in her gaze. This was about as “intimidating” she got.
Because Abyss now considered her a friend (miraculously), she was silently hoping she’d be able to talk some sense into him, although it seemed with Seven there, who it seemed was unafraid of Abyss, she had a Plan B in case he didn’t get the hint.
“Abyss,” she said slowly. “I know you’re pissed and all, but to be fair this is what you wanted; a fair fight.” She pointed out, raising a brow. She put her hands in her pockets, studying the boy closely. Voice unwavering (for once), she added, “If you really want to finish this and hurt her or whatever, I highly suggest not doing it with a teacher around, specifically right over there.”
That last part, the girl made eye contact with Caelia- obviously Evie knew he wouldn’t win without a few sustained injuries, if at all- Caelia could definitely handle herself. However, as it seemed with most boys, the easiest way to calm them down was to feed their ego.
Evie would know.
...Because she was a mindreader.
Even if it didn’t work, she was still confident that the literal combined force of Seven and Caelia would be enough to make him back off, although by the looks of it, she could assume that Caelia would like to settle it all by herself. Which, naturally, Evie couldn’t argue with.
(Dull post. I’d just rather this not die lol.)

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Abyss would've smacked Seven's hand right off his shoulder and use it to slap her across the face. But thanks to Evie, the ice manipulation user retracted his sword and stopped resisting the ninja girl's shoulder.
"You say that, but if the fight is interrupted, IT DOESN'T MEAN JACK SHIT!" Abyss shouted the anger towards the situation and Caelia was now at explosive levels. He wanted to lash out, fight, hurt and even scar the rabbit girl, but he couldn't
Dammit, this is unfair. When school is over, rabbit season is about to begin.

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
"If you freaks are gonna keep screaming and holding up my fight, do it outside please... You're too damned loud"

Parker turned to face Abyss and the three girls around him. The smoke rising from his eyes was more noticeable now, and a slightly darker color as well. He was excited to finally stretch his muscles and use the years of training he went through instead of having it go to waste, but these clowns were holding him up once again.

"Seriously, take your anger out on a pillow or something. I've never seen such a spiteful person, it's fucking annoying."

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Abyss didn't even have fight left in him, he didn't even care when Parker yelled at him. He waved them off before leaving to go to the bathroom, mostly to be alone for once.
"Great, the one time that people try and help me, everything is just worse I think coming here was a mistake," He had nothing left to do, so he simply left.

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
"Tsk, drama queen. This is why I stay away from other people..."

Parker watched as Abyss waved the girls off and left the classroom, honestly he was happy that Abyss left. He turned his attention back to Azazel and the fight at hand. The frozen dickhead got him really annoyed, so he ready to really blow off some steam. Unluckily for Azazel, he would have to be the target of that steam.

Ryder had completely disregarded gym he had left halfway through without anyone knowing and then got changed and went up onto the roof and had a nap. Then when he woke up he looked at the time and say that he had missed History completely and that currently another class that he was a part of was taking place. So ran down the stairs and bolted to the class and opened the door to quickly he knew was late so he put on a calm face and spoke "Sorry I'm late sir I was kinda on the roof asleep."

Steven (AKA Seven) and Sixenio (AKA Six) Ran into school in a their concealed outfits. “Oh blorp! We’re sooooo late!” Yelled Six. “Okay Okay!!! We got to school, check. We kept our arms concealed, check. We don’t have to go into hiding, check. The only problem is is that we don’t have any idea where to go.” Seven said, trying to calm his little sister down. Six took a few deep breaths, and calmed down.

Eri woke up from her nap. The top of her desk had been covered in drool. Why nobody woke me up??

Sluggishly, she wiped her desk with some tissue and walked out of the history class. The next class should be battle class so it should be in this direction... Probably? She kept walking around aimlessly. Denying the fact that she had been lost in her new school. It's lesson time so there's no one in the corridor that she could ask for direction.

Then in the corner of the school, something caught her attention. Since when a restroom door should be sealed? She wondered when looking at the strange door. The door was placed beside the boy's restroom, but there's no girl's restroom nearby. It actually looks like a regular door. If not for the weird placement and the police line straped on it.

Without much thought Eri ripped the police line and opened the door. Only to found it locked. Of course it is locked. Eri laughed at herself and pulled a hairpin. This was no ordinary hairpin though, she specially ordered this from a shady website so she could lockpick regular lock with ease. Get your simple lockpicking hairpin right now. Only for 10$!

Eh, ehm.

After a few seconds, the lock finally gave up. Eri rubbed her hands together, wondering what kind of secret was stored behind the door. Slowly, she opened the door.

Only to found an entire swimming area inside it. She could saw a mother teaching her son how to swim in one of the pool, and a couple eating their lunch together on the bench, and the childrens playing on the slide. She slammed the door close. Wait, what???!! Did I missed something??

She was confused, but her curiousity took over her action. She opened the door again to verify what happened before. This time she found herself inside a small restaurant. What the heavenn!!!

"Maaf mbak, itu kamar mandi buat laki-laki." A female waitress approached her and spoke to her with an unknown language.

"What did you just said??" Eri asked the woman back with a confused expression. The woman also seemed to be confused and then tried to spoke in english with an awkward accent.

"Umm... anu. The toilet... is the male. The girl, is that." She pointed at another door. Eri decided she had enough of this nonsense and closed the door.

WHAT HAPPENEEEEEED!!!!

Eri wanted to scream and roll on the floor. Actually, let's just do that. Since there seemed to be no one nearby. Before she start rolling on the floor though, a small squeaky voice suddenly said to her.

"Are you lost. Little girl??" Eri looked at the person who somehow appeared beside her. She was a smaller girl than her, with a purple cloak covering most of her body. Eri wanted to retort by pointing the size difference but the girl cut her off.

"Let's see. If you get lost then I assume you're a fresh student. No? First grader should be doing battle class now." She knocked the door three times and opened it. The door leads to another corridor this time.

"Turn left and enter the first classroom. It is the battle class." She said with a smile and gently pushed Eri through the door. "Don't get lost again. Okay?" She then closed the door.

Eri was starting to form some ideas of what just happened. Teleportation door! It exist in this school!! Even in Nirvana, teleportation device was a rare thing since it require too much energy to use.

Eri looked at the door she just passed. It's the girl's restroom. She opened it just to make sure of it. Yes, it's really the girl's restroom. Her assumption must be right!!

The discovery made her motivated. With a high spirit, she opened the door to the battle classroom, which unsurprisingly looks like a dojo. Looks like a pretty heated fight would come down soon. She approached Evi and deliver a light playful jab at her shoulder.

"Hey, Ev. How did your battle go?"