• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Verum region 2.0

(OOC @Light MaskMan A Cyndaquil defeating a Charizard is extremely unlikely, as Charizard would have to be at least lvl 36 BIC)

"Imma head to bed," Marco said, glancing at the night sky. Marco picked up Jezebel and walked into his tent, snuggling into his pile of blankets. Jezebel fluttered to the top of the tent and hung there from the ceiling, while Flare was curled up in the corner. Marco pulled his blankets closer to her, snuggling up to his new Pokemon.

After 3 hours of walking around Chojin then finally found his way out of the Woods "woah that took forever" he said to himself while he walk down a path as he try to find a Pokemon Center on his way from his Path

"Yeah, I'm gonna turn in too," Alice yawned as she stretched. She stood up and went into her tent, fixing up a pillow for minty. The budew smiled and felt like a queen as she rested on the comfortable object.

Mix shivered, curled into a tighter ball. She made soft snoring noises as she slept.

Chojin kept walking untill he came close to a small camp and call out "hello anyone there" he said as he pull out a small book from his fanny pack and began reading it once he sat down on a Boulder

Alya yawned and she began to sleep beside Alice's tent and she cuddled up in her sleeping bag and she yawned " good night everyone" she said with a smile and she yawned.

"Yeah we are here," Alice poked her head out of her tent to look at Alya and Chojin. She brushed hair out of her face and smiled, "Alya. My tent is huge. You can sleep in here. And yeah who are you? My name is Alice".

"Ok. Well this is a forest so," Alice looked up at him with curious eyes before shaking his hand and pulling back to check the fire and make sure it was safe. Minty followed her trainer, walking around like she owned the place.

Chojin reach into his fanny pack and pull out a small box before placing it down on the ground while pushing a button turning it into a tent. "Mind if i stay here" he ask as he pull out his sleeping bag and place it inside then tent while he layed down on the ground inside the tent

"I don't mind," she nodded and checked the fire one last time before crawling back into her bed and passing out. She dreamt of her future adventures and smiled in content.

Chojin close his eyes as he fell asleep while in his dream he was in a tree. "What the" he said as he jump down from the tree and walk around to see where he was "this place i know this place" he said as he saw a Mom and Dad with a Baby

"Yeah, that's an idea." Kaisa said, stepping into the tent, pulling out his sleeping bag, and climbing into it. "Iricent? You want to sleep in your Pokeball or out?" The Absol answered by pushing the button on his ball, sucking himself in in a flash of red light

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Okay, seriously?
Taking out a fully-evolved charizard with a recently received Cyndaquil starter and instantly bonding with it after capture? The game mechanic of levels may not really apply in an RP setting - but that right there is obvious godmoding, and is quite frankly unacceptable.

Read the rules, please, Light MaskMan. I'm getting really tired of getting reports about you.

Mix got up, putting herself in her pokeball to sleep. The lillipup wobbly on her feet as she walked over to her trainers bag to get into her pokeball.

Minty sat back on her pillow. She flopped backwards and sighed happily, falling asleep thinking she was a queen.

Yawning, Kaisa rubbed his eyes and opened them, to see sunlight coming through the door to the tent. He stretched and got up, Aegislash already behind him. Getting Iricent's pokeball out, he released him quietly, then went outside, with his team following him

Alice grumbled as light hit her eyes. She buried under her sleeping bag before slowly waking up and crawling out, minty following her into the open air. Alice stretched and minty seemed to mimic the move to the best of her ability.

Iricent quietly laughed at Minty's attempt to copy her trainer, whilst Kaisa greeted Alice. "Morning. How did you sleep?"

"Not that bad actually," Alice chuckled and plopped down beside where the fire had been. She continued to stretch and smiled at Kiasa, "how was yours? Good I hope".

Minty shot iricent a glare before sneerin at him and walking over to her trainer with her head held high. The grass type glaring at him from the corner of her eye.

And some Pokémon just don't learn, Iricent though to himself. I'm honestly going to have to do something more drastic soon.

"Yeah, a peaceful night for me too. What's the plan for today? Do we stay here for longer, or continue on through towards the gym?"

OOC: (How does she have her head held high? All she is is a head.)

"I want tot try and make it to the gym. I think it would be the best thing to do really," Alice gave her explanation for her choice, hand gestures being used as well. She caught herself doing it and sighed at the annoying habit she had.

(Figure of speech. She was acting like she was better then him)

OOC: (Yeah, I knew what you meant :D I just had to mention it.)

"Well, it's up to you. You do have the tent, after all. And going to the gym doesn't sound like a bad idea to me."

"Yeah. Maybe we should wait for everyone to wake up the go? Get some training in and all that," Alice pointed out to the others that she thought were still sleeping. She poked at the embers in the fireplace and hummed, "we should pick up snore supplies next time we can".

Mix was let out and the lillipup stumbled around in her half asleep state, bumping into minty and making the grass type start to get angry. The budew growled as she watched her careless teammate and used stun spore.

"Yeah, maybe. Sounds like a plan." Whilst Kaisa was talking, Aegislash shot forwards in shield forme, King's shield activated and stopped the stun spore from hitting the Lillipup, then flew back, returning to sword forme.

"Hey! Why did you do that," minty complained as she pouted and sat down, hitting the ground with her legs. She then smiled and got up, walking towards iricent and bounce, "why do you guys keep being mean to me! Do you like her better or something"!

"Minty,
" mix growled as she finally woke up enough to to realize what was happening, tackling her teammate.

"Aegislash wasn't being mean to you. He was protecting your teammate from a stun spore." Iricent said, looking annoyed with the way the Budew was trying to play the victim

Chojin then open his eyes as he woke up from his dream to see it was day "well here i go" he thought to himself while he got up and went outside his tent to pack up his things. He then look at the others "do you guys know where the Pokemon Center is" he ask, while he place the now small tent and sleeping bag into his fanny pack

Alya woke up and she sighed " Good morning world" she said and she groaned "should have sleep with Alice like she said i could" she said and she pouted before she stood up and she walked over Alice and she chuckled "hey guys " she said. Ker ran up to Minty and he bowed to her "hey Princess minty wanna ride on my back?" he asked with a smile.

"I would love too," minty smiled and giggled at his bow. She walked over to him after getting mix off of her, smirking at the rest of them, "he knows how to treat a lady".

"You're no lady
," mix argued as she posted and pawed at the ground, backing and growling at her teammate before sitting down and just glaring at her.

"Hey Alya. Also the closest pokecentre? Probably back in Woodton," Alice shrugged as she looked at the other two Pokemon trainers. She crossed her arms and leaned back, digging through her bag to find poke food.

Chojin then look down as he said with a clam voice "i have a little problem" while he pull out a Great Ball from his belt slot and raise it high into the sky

"If your Pokémon need healing, I always keep some Sitrus berries with me, as well as some leppa berries, doing pretty much what you can do at a Pokémon center." Kaisa told Chojin.

Aegislash rolled his single eye at the Absol playing the prince, and Iricent just walked away towards a bush, nosing his way in to look for something to eat. Lux's pokeball shook, and the Luxio came out, refreshed, and ran towards Alya

Aia walked over to mix and she nuzzled her side "good morning Mix"she whispered and she yawned a little before she chuckled a little.

Ker yawned and walked over to Minty "hmm Yeah i do but minty....maybe you should treat mix better she cares for you and you are her teammate "he said.

Alya heard something running to her and she looked at Lux and she hugged her " You sleep well Little lux?" she asked and she pet her head. she looked up at Alice " You sleep well Alice?" she asked

"Well its just..you just see for yourself" he said as he sent out his Pokemon what was a Charizard who had regain consciousness and look straight at Chojin who was in fear of Charizard who was going attack him

Lux nodded her head, jumping up happily, and Aegislash floated over to Aia. "Hello. I don't think I've seen you before. Or maybe I was just distracted."

"Yeah I did," Alice smiled at Alya before she wiped the sleep from her eyes and sighed happily. She looked around and searched through her bag and found some granola bars for them to eat, "anyone want breakfast"?

Minty pouted but nodded, walking over to Ker to ask if she could rise on his back still.

Mix yipped and nodded to Aia before running after Iricent, "where are you going"!

"To get some real food. I'm hungry, and Pokefood isn't good to have all the time. You vary your diet with Pokepuffs, I go looking for food here." Iricent told him, still looking through the bush. Giving up on that, he went over the a patch of tall grass nearby, and started to look through that

"Can I come," mix asked excitedly. She followed him, looking around before sitting down and wiggling her tail happily. She smiled and stretched, looking back at where her trainer may have the treats she loved.

Alice smiled and looked through the food she had and hummed. She pulled out some pokepuffs and blocks for the Pokemon to eat with their food.

"You can, but only if you really want to. And don't mind watching me eat other Pokémon. Which I doubt you do." Iricent said, still looking through the grass

"Someone help me" he cried out as he turn around and start to run from the Pokemon. Charizard then flew up as the young boy ran from it while it use Flamethower to attack the boy while he was running causing a small fire in the progress "Charizard" he Pokemon call out as it use another Flamethower

"Ok. Well how about we train later," Mix sighed before she walked back to her trainer. She started to eat and smiled at everyone happily.

Alice watched what was happening, very confused and looked to Kiasa and Alya for help on what was happening.

Alya smiled at her and she nodded "I want one" she said holding her hand out to Alice and she smiled at her. " What do you want to do " she asked and she ate her bar slowly.

Ker smiled and he nodded "Of course you can ride my princess" he chuckled.

Aia sighed and she shook her head