• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Verum region 2.0

(OOC sorry it took so long BIC)

Jezebel patted Mix on the head when she nuzzled up to her. "I'm Jezebel," she said. Jezebel followed after Lux and Mix, enticed by the smell of the poke puffs. "Can I have one, too?" Jezebel asked hopefully.

"He's adorable," Alice giggled as she looked at Kiasa. She slowly lifted her head from his head and looked out of the tent to check on her lillipup. With a smiled she let Minty out, the budew made a noise at the fact that iricent was distracting her trainer from herself.

"Sure! Just go ask my trainer," mix smiled and gave the noibat a lick on the cheek before nipping lux gently, "wake up! Let's go in the tent. There's no fire and I'm getting cold".

Lux, half asleep, was shaken awake and replied, drowsily, "Sure thing," stumbled into the tent, then fell straight back to sleep once she found a spot.

Kaisa, looking at the Absol lying on the ground purring, couldn't help but agree with the trainer. "Yeah, he is kinda. Anyway, I've got some ingredients for a Tamato berry soup, so if you could get a fire going, I can cook some food for us humans."

"Hey! She's my trainer! Back off," minty growled at iricent. She pouted and kicked him, growling at the bigger Pokemon before she was tackled by an overly excited mix. The lillipup barking loudly as she ran around the other trainers.

"I though Marco was going to," Alice tilted her head and got her sleeping bag ready to sleep in.

Iricent barley noticed the kick, (a Budew is 20cm, after all) and stayed where he was, curled in front of the chair. "Yeah, he is. I suppose it's just taking longer than we thought."

"We're back with the firewood!" Marco called, stepping into the clearing with Flare at his heels. Marco arranged the fire wood into a pyramid shape, then put a ring of stones around it. "Flare, use Ember!" Marco said. Flare happily obliged, setting the sticks ablaze. Marco gave her a Poke Bean and Flare walked over to their tent, presumably to go to sleep. "Jezebel?" Marco called. The Noibat fluttered out of Alice's tent and perched on Marco's shoulder, nipping playfully at Marco's teal hair.

"Go to see you're back," Alice walked out and crossed her arms with a smile. She whistled when mix alms or tumbled into the fire.

Mix ran up to Marco and barked loudly at him in greeting before running away again.

"Don't ignore me you baffoon! Listen to me," Minty whined and pouted, stopping her feet and grinning evilly. She backed up and used razor leaf.

"Yeah! We've got a fire! Now, Aeg? Can you please pass me that magost berry?" Aegislash flipped a magost berry into the air, slicing it up whilst it was moving, then letting it drop into the pot Kaisa had brought out. "Now, half a Razz berry and two Figgy berries, please." Half of a Razz berry and two sliced Figgy berries dropped into the pot. "And finally, the three Tamato berries, please?" The three sliced berries flew through the air and landed in the pot. Kaisa then poured in some water, and stirred it for about five minutes. When it was starting to bubble, he took it out, pulled out some bowls from his pack, and poured some soup into each bowl, along with a spoon. "There we go! Now, who's up for some Tamato soup?"

Iricent felt something fly into his side, a bit like a pin, and he jumped up. "Hey, that stung!" He then looked down at Minty. "Okay, what is it?"

"Leave my trainer alone! You have your own so back off, bub," minty glowered angrily and marched back and forth infront of him. She then looked outside and moved out, "also dinner is ready".

"Smells great," Alice beamed and smirked as she accepted a bowl to eat. She looked up at the sky to see it darkening and smiled.

"Smells delicious," Marco remarked. Jezebel began dozing off on top of Marco's head, so Marco picked her up and set her on his lap. Marco accepted a bowl Kaisa and happily began to dig in.

"Dinner's ready?" Iricent asked, baring his teeth in a smile. "Now, where might it be..." he hissed maliciously, whilst staring at Minty

Aegislash flew down to the ground, returning to shield forme to sleep, and quickly fell dormant, lying on the earth. Kaisa rolled his eyes and, straining, managed to pick him up by the 'Hilt' and drag him into the tent

Alice pulled out some small blankets. She then poured some poke food onto it and called for everyone. She looked around and sipped her food, "yeah it is good".

Minty shiver and matched his glare with a dark look. Mix smirked and raced toward them, leaping onto iricent, "surprise attack".

"Thanks." Kaisa said, walking out of the tent after returning Aegislash.

Iricent pushed Mix off, saying "Not now, I need to get supper. I can play afterwards" He then crouched down, slowly walking towards Minty with his hackles raised

Minty actually got skittish before racing forward and using stun spore. She growled and then stopped, glaring at him darkly.

Mix whimpered and tumbled off. She looked at her and sighed deeply, whining and pawing at his leg, "there's pokefood".

Dashing sideways to avoid the Stun Spore, Iricent then Quick Attacked straight onto Minty, pinning her below a paw, making sure to cover the bud at the top so she couldn't release any more powder. "I know there's pokefood, but I'm in the mood for a salad tonight."

Minty screeched when he covered her bud and started to cry.She clenched her eyes shut, failing her legs about, "let go! Let gooooo! Stop"!

"Stop! You are being mean to her," mix growled and ran at him again, biting down onto his horn and growling in a very upset manner.

Chojin woke up from his comma as he got up from his bed and put his clothes on then he pack up his tent and sleepingbag before shrinking them so they can fit inside his fanny pack.

"Eh, fine." Iricent released Minty, then Quick Attacked away, attempting to shake Mix off. Stopping, he grinned, and started to ready a Slice, with the puppy still on his horn. The black feature slowly started to become white, glowing

Mix held on, pressing through his attack. The lillipup whined and pawed at his face, baring her teaths before she fell off, hitting onto her back and letting out a whined pain. She rolled into her paws and hobbled over to her food.

Minty ran after her teammate and pressed against her trainer who raised an eyebrow at her Pokemon.
(Please use the discussion thread for questions like that Tsu)

Alya beside them watching the group place. Ker and Aia ran and they jumped On Iricent trying to play with him. Alya chuckled and she laid back watching them play. Alya picked up Lux and she chuckled "hey Lux." she said.

"Luxi(Hello)" Lux replied, nuzzling Alya on the nose

"Are you guys all right?" Iricent asked. "I have some Sitrus berries if you got badly hurt. By that I mean, Sitrus berries only work if you were quite badly hurt."

"My leg hurts. Meanie," mix growled and turned so her back was to him. She ate her food and tried to ignore him as she pouted.

Minty smirked and stuck her tongue out at the absol before eating some of her own food.

"This is great," Alice laughed gently and finished up her soup as she sat beside the fire.

Chojin had cilmb a tree as he saw some people in the distance but he couldnt call to them as he fireball was blast at him "crap" he call out as he jump from the tree and landed on ground at his feet

Oh boy, it's gonna be fun on this journey with Budew here. Let's just hope she matures more when she becomes a Roserade, because I do not want to live in fear of being poisoned and pricked with those thorns every few seconds with her around. Eh, I'll be stronger too. Iricent though to himself. He quickly walked over to his food bowl, ate the pokefood inside it, then ran over to Kaisa's backpack and spiked a Sitrus berry with his horn. He then carried it back, and dropped it in front of Mix. "There. One Sitrus berry."

Ker looked at Mix and he nuzzled her cheek " Hey you ok..." he asked holding an oran berry and a Sitrus. " Here you go" she said and she chuckled.
Aia sighed and she walked at Minty "hey Minty" she said with a smile. Alya chuckled and she pet her head and she chuckled " Hi " she smiled and she pet her head slowly.

"Thanks," mix bit into it and ate it quickly. She looked at iricent and growled angrily, nipping at his leg before giving him a questioning look, "why did you attack minty"?

Alice sighed as she watched her Pokemon bark at her friend's. She crossed her arms and sighed.

Chojin then look to see a Charizard flying to him "oh no" he said as be started to run for his life as Charizard use Flamethower on him creating a trail of fire behind him

"It's a sort of power play. She was acting like she was superior to me, so I had to put her in her place. If she beat me, she'd prove she was superior to me. But she is quite literally 20 cm tall. I could perfectly well have had salad for dinner tonight, and that's what happens in the wild. Of course, I would actually do something like that. Although, I am slightly concerned about what happens when she's fully evolved like me. Eh, I'll probably be stronger by then. But at the moment, I have a massive advantage over nearly all of you, since I'm a fully evolved Pokémon already." Iricent replied to Mix, whilst pushing him away from his legs with a paw

Ker smiled at her and he sat beside her and he laid down beside her waiting for something to happen. Ker looked at him and he growled "Hey I'm fully evolved too!" he said pouting.

Alya watched a charizard in the sky attacking the forest" hmm it must be hunting" she said laying back.

Chojin then stop in his tracks and turn around to face the Chardizard "you know the saying" he said to the Pokemon as he pull out a Pokeball "you gotta fight fire with fire" he said out as he sent out his Pokemon "go Cyndaquil" he call out

"Oh. Well you could have been nicer. She must have thought you were going to kill her! Your lucky that the trainers didn't see," mix sighed before sitting down and grooming her fur back down. She groomed her shoulder fur and smiled gently at them.

Alice looked around at the trainers and grinned, leaning in close and getting comfortable, "so! How about we all get to know eachother? I want to become a Pokemon breeder so what do you want to be"!

OOC: (I gtg)

BIC: "I'm not completely sure." Kaisa admitted, "I mean, champion is always something to aim for, but I always thought that being a treasure hunter would be cool."

"Well, that defies the point. You can't be nice, and if she really thought I was going to kill her, she wouldn't have blown a raspberry at me. Unless she really is as brain-dead as I thought, or she has a cabbage for a brain." Iricent told him

Marco glanced up from his bowl (he really liked to savor his food), swallowing the soup he had in his mouth. "We," Marco said, patting Jezebel, "Want to become the Dragon Type Elite Four member of Kalos and his partner." Jezebel faintly chirped in agreement and continued to doze. "Or maybe even becoming a Gym Leader of Kalos."

" sure ....i really don't care if we are the most important species on the planet" he said with a frown and he yawned a little.
Aia looked at them and she shrugged.

Alya looked at Alice "Oh i wanna be a Gym leader one day" she said with a smile and she yawned.

Cyndaquil then use Smokescreen on the Charizard as the large Pokemon try to use Flamethower in one Direction just as Cyndaquil used tackle repeatedly on Charizard but that didnt work as Charizard use slash on Cyndaquil knocking her back straight into Chojin as he fell over. Chojin pull out his Pokebalm and return Cyndaquil just as Charizard flew up into the sky and dive straight to Chojin who was ready for his fate but then Chojin had a idea "lets go" he said as he roll out of the way while Charizard went head first into the rock knocking it unconscious. Chojin the reach into his fanny pack and pull out a Greatball and threw it at Charizard as the Pokemon went into the ball 1...2...3...click was the sound the Greatball made as Chojin walk over and pick up the Greatball and place it into the fanny pack while he walk around trying to find his way out of the woods.

Last edited:
"I don't know then," mix sighed and curled intoa ball, closing her eyes after yawning. She quickly fell asleep, side rising and falling as she drifted further off.

"That's sounds awesome, both ideas," Alice smiled and nodded. She stretched and pulled minty onto her lap, the little grass type smiling and letting out a happy noise.

Chojin return Cyndaquil to her Pokeball before sending out Charizard and climbing on to its back "lets go Char" he said as Charizard flew into the air and started to look for others people in the woods