• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Verum region 2.0

The Luxio looked a little uneasy with the hand reaching towards her, and sparks started to arc between it's claws, before Iricent yelped at her, and she allowed Alya to pet her

Last edited:
(OOC: opps i meant Alya)
Alya sighed and pet Luxio slowly and she smiled "your so cute" she whispered before she looked down " HI i'm Alya " she said smiling.

"Jezebel, use Gust! Flare, use Ember!" Marco commanded. The Beedrill that had attacked the group was sent flying after the two super-effective attacks. The Bug Pokemon got up and flew off, buzzing angrily. "Good job, you two!" Marco said, hugging Flare and Jezebel. Marco pulled out a pair of red Poke Beans and fed one each to his Pokemon. They cheered and bounced around in excitement. "Come one, guys! Let's keep going!" Marco called. The trio walked for a few minutes, before seeing a group of people. "Oh, look," Marco whispered to his Pokemon. "It's the kids from the lab." Marco stepped out of the foliage and called, "Hey Alice!"

Alice lept into the air and Minty shot a stun spore toward the new trainer in surprise. Almost immediately Alice shot him a glare but apologized for her jumpiness, her grass type copying her trainer glare in a haughty manner.

Alya sighed and she looked at her and she chuckled a little before she jumped up " Hey Luxio wanna be my partner " she asked and she smiled at her and she placed a poke ball near her.

The Luxio tilted her head, looking towards the Pokeball. Curious about the black and red object, she nudged it with her nose, and was shocked when she was sucked inside, letting out a squeal before dematerializing. The pokeball then shook once, then twice...

Alya gasped when Luxio went into the poke ball. "ekk i didn't think she would go inside" she said and she watched the poke ball shake twice then she heard a click "ekk i caught her..." she said and she let her out "sorry Luxio...i didn't mean to do that" she said smiling at her and she hugged her a little.

Alice watched Alya and kaisa before leaning back against a tree and relaxing, making sure the minty was okay before placing the grass type back in her pokeball and letting out mix. She picked up her tiny canine Pokemon and cuddling mix.

Luxio came out of the Pokeball, shocked and confused, having never been in a Pokeball before. She looked at Iricent, they had a brief conversation, and she looked up at Alya, burying her head into her chest in affection.

Alya smiled and she hugged Luxio " Hey can i give you a name?" she asked petting her head softly and she sighed "or do you already have a name" she said and she smiled. " She so cute" she whispered

Luxio nodded her head, then shook it briefly. Annoyed that she couldn't accurately say what she wanted, she let out short "Lux," which Aegislash then translated to Kaisa, who in turn said, "No, she doesn't have a name of her own, and she'd be happy for you to give her one."

"That's cute," Alice chuckled as she let mix down so the little normal type could run about the place. She smiled as her partner ran around, yipping happily as she practically bounced around.

Iricent yelped happily and ran after the Lillipup, jumping over the nearby bushes and crawling through the tall grass nearby. Aegislash went back to scanning the area, and Kaisa asked, "So, how did you get your Lillipup? Did you come from this region in the first place?"

"My father and mother gave me her for my fifth birthday. Born and raised here. What about you," Alice looked to kaisa. She smiled and yawned, resting back against the tree.

Mix ran after the absolute and bumped into his heels, barking as she surged past him and rolled about the place.

(I already told you how I got my Aegislash -_-)

Iricent jumped after the Lillipup, growling happily and rolling in the grass, cutting quite a bit of it down with his horn, before jumping up in surprise when a rattata ran out of the grass.

(You didn't tell her where you came from. She's asking where you came from)

Mix yelped and flopped onto her back before leaping up onto her paws and onto iridescent. She looked at him and smirked, "lilli lillipup"!(got you!)

(Oh, whoops :D)

"I came from Hoenn. Left home around 5 years ago, then travelled around for a while, before getting a letter and ending up here," Kaisa replied. Iricent, meanwhile, had flung his head back, pushing Mix off him with the flat of his blade. "Have you?" He teased.

Mix growled playfully and got into a playful stance, wiggling her tail and barking at him before charging forewarn, "yes I have"!

"Cool cool," Alice nodded and looked about for her little canine.
She whistled but didn't get a reply.

The Absol gracefully slid to the side, avoiding the charging Normal-type, then leapt forwards and pinned him under his paws. "I think I've got you now, wouldn't you say?" Iricent growled.

Kaisa was also wondering where Iricent was, but only momentarily. "Aegislash, can you please tell me where they are?" "Just past those bushes." The blade Pokémon replied in a him. "Thanks. So, Alice, do you think we should continue on?"

"Sure," Alice nodded and spun I her heel calling to her Pokemon and smiling when she got a howl in acknowledgement. She looked forward and smirked.

Mix struggled weakly and whined, pouting as she looked up at the bigger Pokemon, trying to nip at his legs, "nooooooo! I don't wanna lose"!

"Loosing is simply something that happens. You need to accept that. Well, just so long it isn't me that's loosing." Iricent said with a grin, releasing the grip on the little dog Pokémon for a few seconds, before jumping back onto him. "Well, what do you think we should do? They seem to be having fun, so I'm not sure if I should really do what I just said." Kaisa said to Alice

"How about we make camp then? Stay here and get aquatinted," she sighed and crossed her arms, smiling when she saw mix woof angrily at the other pokemon.

Mix growled and struggled again. She whined and started to tear up, glaring at him. She nipped his leg before looking up at him with sad eyes.

"Since when did you learn Baby-doll eyes?" Iricent grumbled, climbing off him. "Or do you guys just start with it." He bent his head, offering his horn to help Mix up.

"I've always known it! That's how I get so many treats from Alice," mix smiled and got up. She groomed herself quickly before running over to her trainer and running around her and Kiasa then back over to the absol, "you only won because you are bigger"!

"You tricky little Lillipup. I like you. And no, I won because I was the superior force, not because I was bigger. That's ridiculous." "Yeah, setting up camp sounds good. We're quite deep into the forest, and it's getting kinda late. Did you bring a tent?"

"But of course," Alice smirked before digging through her bag and tugging on something. She growled and struggled before and small frisbee like thing came out, "it's the shrinking tent from the Regno cooperation"!
She pressed a button on the side and it expanded into one large tent.

Mix stuck her tongue out and pawed at his leg before stretching. She ran up to the new luxio and smiled, "hi"!

Alya smiled and she nodded and she picked up Luxio and she pet her head slowly " I know how about Lux?" she asked "its short and like your real name" she said with a smile. Alya noticed something and she ran fast up to them and she chuckled as she ran to the other and she found them and she smiled.

"Aw, sweet! I've been wanting to check out the mechanics on one of those for ages, so we don't have to rely on the local swablu being kind enough to lend us some of their feathers, so sleeping in a tree isn't like, well, sleeping in a tree." Kaisa told her, grinning.

Luxio tilted her head, considering, then nodded it happily. Lux then jumped down from her arms to greet the Lillipup

"Hi! I'm Mix, short for Mixy," the lillipup giggled and ran around her with a bark. She smiled and nuzzled against her with a bright smile. She then ran over to her absol friend.

"Yeah it's pretty cool," Alice smirked and giggled as she crawled in to the tent to make sure everything was good.

Kaisa followed her in, inspecting every corner of the tent. "Huh, amazing. These guys sure know how to make their stuff well."

"Hi Mix, I'm Lux. Short for Luxio, I suppose." Lux said to the puppy Pokemon. Iricent had decided to follow Kaisa into the tent, and had chosen a corner to sleep in, which he was curled up in

"Do you like pokepuffs? I do," mix ran around the electric type before skidding to a stop infornt of her and beaming up at the luxio. She wiggled her tail and blinked a few times.

"Well they are the largest company in the region," Alice shrugged before stretching and continuing her check.

"What is a Pokepuff? Is it something that humans make?" Lux asked.

"Yeah, fair point. They must make a fortune, with all this amazing tech. I mean, using the warp-pad technology to compact a tent into a frisbee? Amazing!"

"Yeah," Alice nodded as she finished the checks. She smirked and walked over to iricent, gently scratching his head before sitting down, "I've seen so pretty cool things too".

"Yep! Their so good," mix smiled and started to nudge her toward the tent where she knew her trainer would have the treats.

"Don't forget about me, you guys!" Marco called. The boy pulled a shrinking tent of his own from the backpack Professor Lodgepole gave him. Marco pressed the button and the disk expanded into a big tent. "I'll go get some sticks for a fire!" Marco called to Alice and Kaisa. "Come on, Flare," Marco said to the Charmander. The the two walked a bit farther into the forest, looking for wood.

Jezebel chriped from her perch on Marco's shoulder and fluttered over to where Mix and Lux were playing. "Hi!" Jezebel said. "Can I play, too?" Flare glanced over at the three Pokémon but didn't pay them any mind.

"Yeah! Of course," mix giggled before booking it to Jezebel. She ran around the other Pokemon before nuzzling up against her side, "my name is mix"!

Alice poked her head out of the tent and waved at Marco, "sorry"!

"Well, if they're food, I suppose I could try one." Lux said, following Mix towards the tent. At that moment, a Noibat flew down asking to play. "Well, we're about to get some food in here. Want to come with us?" She asked the newcomer

Iricent laid his head on Alice's lap, enjoying the head scratches, and Kaisa was pulling stuff out of his pack, Aegislash helping him. After about a minute, he had enough berries for a full Tamato berry stew

Alice smiled and continued her pampering of the absol, taking care to be careful around his horn. She smiled and looked at mix, who ran in and passed her Pokemon a pokepuff.

Mix ran out with her treat and put it infornt of lux, nudging it toward the newest friend, "try it ".

Lux sniffed the food cautiously, before nibbling the edge, and finally taking massive bites, finishing the whole thing in around twenty seconds. "Holy Arceus, these are amazing!" the Luxio cried happily.

Iricent purred contently, noticing the fact that Alice activity avoided his horn, the most sensitive part of his head, whilst stroking the rest

(Someone's been pampering Absol on Pokémon Amie as much as me :D Their favourite spot is the white curve on her face and the bit they don't like being touched is the black horn)

Alice smiled and gently kept scratching before pulling out a pink pokepuff for iricent. She smiled and kissed the top of his heaf before leaning back and relaxing.

"I know right! My trainer tries to always have some," mix yipped happily before yawning and curling up next to her new friend. She smiled and pressed against lux.

Lux curled up as well, lying next to Mix, and starting to drift off to sleep

Iricent let out his signature cry in happiness and immediately started to eat the Pokepuff, taking large bites out of it, before finishing and lying on the floor contently, purring.