• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Verum region 2.0

"The journey may be the best part, but tell that to the person with the Pigeot. I just love flying with Aeg. I mean, I go down if I see something interesting, but honestly? I don't see the point of trudging through swamps when you can admire them from above. Plus, it lets you get to the first gym way quicker, which is what I'm going to do first. But I mean, I suppose I could walk with you guys for a while, assuming you're going in the same direction as me."

EDIT: For some reason, I thought this was an Alola RP. So I'm changing it to 'Gym'

Last edited:
"Are you heading to Plainson? That's where I'm going," Alice admitted as she combed her fingers through her hair and tamed it a little bit. She looked at him as she pulled it back into a ponytail, crossing her arms after she was done.

Alya nodded "yeah i'm going to Plainson" she said and she looked at Alice and she combed her hair slowly before she chuckled " Hmm i can't wait to see what the gym's like" she said and she looked at her hair and she pulled her hair into a pony tail

"The gym leader is known as the stone hearted beauty so I don't know," Alice pulled out her map and pointed the town she was going towards to them, the large farming city known for their mines as well.
She looked at minty when the budew made noises and rocked back and forth in her arms.

Alya got close to her and she nodded "awesome....i wonder if the gym leader is tough " she asked and she smiled as she looked at the map, looking over Alice's shoulder. Aia tried to get close to Minty and she sniffed her side "Aia don't scare her....you know Budew's are grass types so they are scared of you" she said trying to tell her. Aia pouted and she looked down, sad that she could say hi.

Minty looked down at her and bounced around, sticking her tongue out at the fire type. Mix got out of Alice's bag and started to run around barking.

Alice hummed in thought before folding the map up again and putting it into her bag.

Aia smiled and she jumped and she licked the Budew and she smiled at her and she ran away. Ker rolled his eyes and he ran around as well.

Alya smiled and she looked at Alice" Hey wanna travel with me...i would like the company" she smiled

"Sure," Alice shrugged and sighed when minty made a in complaint. She soothed her little grass type and mix ran after the other two Pokemon.

Alya smiled and she chuckled "ok lets go" she said. Aia saw mix running after her and she ran around trying to run away. Ker laughed and he watched the two pokemon chase.

Mix skidded to a stop when she heard let and booked it in his direction, slamming into his side as she yipped playfully.

Alice nodded and looked at their Pokemon with a smile at their antics.

"If they use rock types, this should be a breeze with Sacred Sword. And, mind if I tag on with you guys for a while?"

"You can if you want," Alice shrugged as she pulled her bag into a more comfortably position and called Mix over. The lillipup bouncing over happily so that she could be placed back into the bag. Alice then turned her attention back to the other trainers, "rock or ground. Can't remember what my mom said about her".

"Thanks." Noticing everyone's starters had been released, Kaisa released Iricent, who let out his cry as he was released. Aegislash looked at him, they exchanged a few words, then the Absol nuzzled Kaisa, putting his head under his hand. The trainer grinned, rubbing Iricent's head, before the Pokémon ran off towards the other which were still playing with each other

Ker groaned and he looked around for the pokemon and he sighed when Alya returned him to his poke ball. Aia was returned as well. Alya followed Alice closely and she smiled at her.

"Now," Alice smirked before booking it down the path and leaping over things in her way as she increased her speed. She smiled and let out a bunny laugh, excited that she was actually doing what she was doing.

"Sweet." Kaisa laughed, and ran after her, Aegislash flying horizontal above him in Sword Forme, and Iricent bounding behind him

Alya giggled and she ran after her and she smiled, jumping over things quickly keeping up with Alice " Hehe Cmon Alice i know your faster than that" she said and she gave off a snicker and she tripped and fell on top of her "crap ....sorry" she got off her slowly and she held her hand out for her

"Ow," Alice yelped in pain as she was forced to the ground but when the hand was offered to her got up and dusted herself off. She put mix in her pokeball as the pup or restless and smiled at minty, who peeped in fear when they were tackled.

"Shut up," Alice teased before she stretched and made sure she wasn't to badly hurt. The female trainer shot a grin toward the other to and relaxed, "just try to be more careful Alya".
(Sky. Please be careful for one liners)

Alya drooped "sorry Alice i didn't see the root" she said and she smiled at her and she looked at Aia and she held her close "sorry bud' she whispered and she hugged her." Cmon guys lets just walk....i don't want alice or anyone to be hurt anymore" she said smiling at alice.

(Heh, whoops. My bad. I'm just in a bit of a rush sometimes)
"I think she's alright. Anyway, what's your game plan? Are you going to stick around here for a while trying to catch new Pokemon, or just head straight for the gym."

Alice rolled her eyes before smiling at everyone and put minty in her bag where mix was so she could free up her arms. She looked at kaisa, "I dunno. I mean we could try and catch Pokemon on the way there"!

Alya nodded "sure i would like to catch new pokemon ...didn't the professor say theirs some new type of pokemon..." she asked as she walked around with her Aia in her arms. Ker looked at Mix and he jumped " Absol"(hey little Lilpup i'm getting you back when i see you again that was dirty for hitting me) he said.

"Well, my plan is to go straight to the gym. I'm not particularly one for catching Pokemon, so I suppose I could just try my luck at the gym. If I fail, then I can just go and train up these two." Kaisa said, gesturing to Iricent and Aegislash

"It's a good plan. And it should take a while well because we sent flying so let's go," Alice shrugged before moving onward. Minty glared at Ker, not liking the way he spoke to her teammate at all.

Ker drooped and he sighed "Absol" (Sorry ....i guess i need a hit in the side) he chuckled and he looked down. Alya sighed and she ran after Alice and she grabbed Ker and she sighed "So were not catching nothing " she said running up to her.

"No we can still catch things if we run into them down the path," she slowed to a walk and kept an eye out for anything of interest. Alice brushed hair from her face and kept going.

Irisant walked over to Ker, saying "If you want a hit in the side, I could always help," with a grin on his face. Kaisa was mostly admiring the scenery, and Aegislash was scanning for Pokemon in the area

"See it's not always the best to just fly past everything," Alice smiled as she looked at the other trainer and raised an eyebrow at his ghost type,
"So where did you get aegislash? I didn't think it was that common"?

After a flurried conversation between Aegislash and Kaisa, he eventually replied "It's a long story. In short, I found him in the Hoenn reigon, he was hiding since he was such a rare Pokémon and had a ton of pursuers, we had a chat, and he agreed to join my team. So," he brought his voice down to a whisper, "he doesn't really like seeing other Pokémon getting caught."

"Ah. Makes sense," Alice nodded before patting kiasi on the shoulder and looking at aegislash with a smile, "truely noble you are".

Minty looked at them both before sneezing and falling further back into her trainers bag.

Kaisa blushed slightly, and said "Yeah... That's why I travel with just him. And Iricent, now." Aegislash suddenly perked up, swinging around towards a patch of grass nearby, buzzing intensely. "He says he's got a Luxio nearby, and they really aren't very common here."

"Why did he go zooming off them," Alice grabbed onto her new friends and took off after the ghost type, not wanting him to get lost if they got to far away. She sighed and kept moving, "shouldn't we be leaving it along then"!

Alya sighed and she giggled a little before she looked down " Yeah i want it" Alya said as she ran pass Alice, chuckling a little "luxio is amazing pokemon...it would making to make friends with it"

(He just swung round. He never ran towards it)
"Nah, he just tells me about the nearby Pokémon. After a Ninjask encounter, we try to keep track of all the stuff in the local area."

"Oh? Ok." Alice slowed down and shook her head with a lift laugh. She scratched the back of her head and practically beamed as she smiled, "sorry about that. I didn't mean to actually, thought we should all try and stay together".

"Yeah, that's an idea. Getting split up in the forest isn't the best of plans." The Luxio suddenly popped her head out of the grass, curious about the people near her

Alya saw the luxio and she smiled happily before she walked over to her " Hi there luxio" she said with a smile and she reached her hand out to pet her

Last edited: