• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Verum region 2.0

"Thanks, miss Jemma!" Marco said as he received the badge. Jezebel fluttered onto Marco's shoulder and affectionately began to nibble on his hair.

Alya smiled happily as she stood up and she clapped For marco "wow that was a nice battle" she said quietly and she sighed before walking over to Alice "so wanna go now ....i think thats everyone batting?" she said, not for sure.

"Yeah. Let's go. I want to heal everyone up," Alice nodded and walked over to congratulate her friend, patting get I'm on the back and grinning happily.

Alya nodded and she walked over and she patted him on the back and she giggled "i can't wait to go have some fun at the contest hall" she said smiling at her friend.s

Ken heard Alya talk about the contest hall and turned to his Wartortle. "Hey buddy, how does performing in a Pokemon contest sound to you." He asked. Wartortle cheered happily and gave Ken a thumbs up. "Well good then." Ken said.

"I could go for checking that out," Alice nodded before starting toward the door as she wanted to stop by the pokecenter first to get her pokemon healed up before much happened.

Alta ran after Alice and she went to go heal her pokemon as well, she didn't want to enter a weak pokemon , she loved her pokemon but have a fainted pokemon in contests was not good

Alice handed her Pokemon to nurse joy and waited for them to be given ba. She giggled and let mix out. The canine Pokemon making a b-line for the door to explore. She followed and stretched her arms, looking for the contest hall.

Ken walked out of the gym and looked around. "I think the contest hall is that way." He said to himself before yawning. He walked beside Alice. "Hey are you looking for something?" He asked.

"Contest hall," Alice grinned at what she presumed to be another trainer. She stretched and then noticed the rushing away crowds and police as a limo zoomed off, "what happened there"?

Ken looked around. "I think its over there." He said pointing at a big building with party decorations across the street. "So are yu going to enter or something?" Ken asked.

Alta ran in and she gasped "sorry i had to find something" she said smiling and she ran up to them and she smiled "I'm entering...oh wanna enter with me Alice we can compete against each other." she said.

"I might. I haven't decided," Alice shrugged and stretched her arms above her head. She then scratched the back of her neck and looked at her companions, "I'm not really for participating in those but let me think about it on the way there".

Ken looked at the new arrival. "Hey there, I'm Ken nice to meet you." He turned to Alice. "So your name's Alice." He turned to Alta. "And who may you be?" He asked while walking towards the contest hall.

"Yep, sorry I don't introduce myself before," the girl shot him a crooked smile but kept walking. She pulled a lock of hair from her face and fixed the skirt of her dress.

"its fine." Ken said waking into te contest hall. The inside was a big hall with many other trainers that are aiming to enter the contest. "Wow this place is really big." Ken said to himself.

"Yep," Alice answered his commented as she had followed his to the build so not to get lost. She beamed brightly as she looked about the place and her little canine jumped form her arms to explore.