• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Verum region 2.0

confused and looked to Kiasa and Alya for help on what was happening.
OOC: (Are you referring to the charizard when you say this, or what the Pokémon are doing?)
BIC: "Okay then. I'll see you la- Aha!" Iricent jumped forwards, and landed straight on a Petilil hiding in the grass. Once it was under his front paws, he started to charge up a Slice to dispatch it.

Chojin them stop as he turn around to face Charizard "im not scared of you..you know why because IM THE KING OF THE JUNGLE" he roar out as he ran towards Charizard and pull out his GreatBall and return Charizard who was about to use Flamethower again at Chojin

(The Charizard)
"Well we were going to wait until everyone was up then start toward the gym," Alice explained to Alya as she crossed her arms. She rolled her eyes when mix started to beg for more food and handed her little one a pokepuff.

"Sweet," minty smiled and with a little bit of a struggle climbed onto his back, smiling happily and looking around.

About a minute later, Iricent walked out into the clearing, a few green smears of chlorophyll on his face and a leaf stuck to his side. He licked his lips, before lying down contently.
"Well, I'm not completely sure. Something to do with the Charizard, I think." Kaisa replied to Alice.

Mix looked over at him and tilted her head. She cautiously walked over and sniffed at the green marks, recoiling at the smell and making a face at it, "you smell gross".

Alice sighed and offered Kiasa a bar and smiled at the Pokemon, looking at her friends absol, "are you ok with him hunting"?

"Yeah, he's fine. I don't see what's wrong with it." Kaisa said, rubbing Iricent's head

"Yes, that's chlorophyll. The Petilil I found must have had it." Iricent told Mix, licking the leaf off his torso and crunching it up, before swallowing and sighing. "Ah, those leaves are always the best bit. Shame there's only three."

Chojin ran back to the others "its ok i return Charizard back to its GreatBall and now im safe" he said while he saw a apple in a tree snd start to climb the tree for the apple. "You guys want some apples two" he call down from the top of the tree as he pick a apple and took a bite from it

"Nah thanks, I'm good with these bars," Kaisa mumbled with some of the granola bar in his mouth. "Man, these are good. Where did you buy them? I know as a fact each Pokemart's food tastes slightly different."

"I don't understand how you can do that? Where are you from anyway," mix barked as she looked over the green and sniffed at his fur. Her's puffed up at the smell and she leaned in close to narrow her eyes, examining the stain like it would attack her.

"My mom got them from a bakery in my home town. And no I'm fine," Alice replied Kiasa before replying to Chojin. She crossed her arms and looked over their little encampment.

"Ok well im coming down" he call out as Chojin push himself off the tree and start to fell down to the others "i pick some apple from the tree just in case" he said as he use his legs to push him farther from the tree as flip backwards and grab a branch on a another tree

Alya nodded and she sighed " Hehe Mix sure does love food huh?" she asked picking up Aia and she chuckled a the small vulpix. and she smiled happily.
She then pet Lux slowly.

Ker smiled at her and he smiled happily " Your so nice " he said walking around with her.

"Well, I don't see how you can't. Those things are delicious. Although, personally out of the forest Pokemon, I prefer Flabebe. Much sweeter, and their flower always has some sort of powder in it that tastes unbelievably good. And I came from Alola, lived on Poni, then got exported to a Kalos Pokemon reserve, lived there for a while, then got sent as a starter." Iricent told Mix. "Thankfully, I heard you can find Flabebe here," he said, salivating slightly at the thought.

Chojin jump down till he got to the ground just in a few seconds "woah what a RUSH" he yell out as he did a little dance for his apple that he work so hard to get

"So you were wild? That's so cool," mix yipped as she bounced around him, barking happily before flopping down into a very bad crouch and sniffing the ground, "bunnelby"!

Minty smiled and giggled as she let the other absol carry her around, feeling like the princess she though she was.

Alice watched them and laughed gently. She stood up and started to get to work cleaning the tent up and making sure there was nothing that could damage it when she turned it back to disk form.

"Bunnelby?" As soon as Iricent spoke, the earth in front of him trembled slightly, and a pair of ears, glowing white and put together came out. Next a head, and finally the Bunnelby had surfaced.
"Yes? What is it?" The rabbit pokemon asked, dusting some dirt off his pelt.

Alya walked up to Alice and she smiled "Hey Alice how are you today..." she asked and she helped her clean up her tent and her own stuff making sure every thing was alright.

Ker smirked and he blushed a little and he nuzzled her side with his small tail.

"Told you there was one here," mix smiled as she sniffed the bunny Pokemon and sat back, beaming at the power of her nose. She smiled and groomed her fur, looking at the two other Pokemon.

"I'm fine," Alice said off handed alt as she focused on making sure everything was ok. She packed up her sleeping bag and pillow before getting ready to change the tent.

Minty giggled and laughed as he tickled her side. She smiled and looked around.

"Well, you are a Lillipup. You evolve into a pokemon with litreally the best sense of smell in the world. And all that power has to start with your stage of evolution." Iricent stated. Bunnelby, however, was looking quite annoyed at coming up for nothing, dived back down into the ground, spraying earth into the air.

Alya smiled and she chuckled a little as she helped her friend clean up all the stuff and she smiled "so your mother is a baker?" she asked and she yawned a little as she helped her clean.

Ker blushed and he looked at her "having fun?"

Mix yelped when she was hit with dirt. She grumbled and dive in after the bunny, barking at him as she tried to follow the bunnelby. She tried to pull out but realized she was stuck.

"Nope. My mom is a doctor and there was a bakery in my town," Alice tried to clear up as she stepped out to shrink the tent.

"Yep," minty giggled and smiled brightly as she had fun and almost fell off. She sneezed before she stopped herself.

"Why hello," professor Lodgepole smiled as she turned to Ken. She folded her arms behind her back and nodded toward the table with the pillow and pokeballs on it. She walked over to it and took her place behind it.

Iricent sighed, and started to Slash at the hole, widening it to give Mix space to get out. "Now, here's a lesson. never try to follow a Pokemon if they use Dig. That's what Earthquake's for, hitting Pokemon who use dig. You just have to stay on the surface until they come up, otherwise you get jammed, and they can do what they want to you."

"Well it's not fun," mix whined while she climbed out. She smiled and shook her fur to clean up the dirt in it. She then started to sniff around again, moving about.

Ken walked to the table the professor was standing behind. "So this is where I get my Pokémon?" He asked. He saw a poke ball with a Wooper and picked it up. "I choose this Wooper." He said. Squirtle jumped on Ken's shoulder to look at the new Pokémon.

"Well, duh. But trust me, being stuck in a tunnel with a Bunnelby's rototiller coming towards you is scarier than Darkai himself." Iricent's eyes suddenly lit up as he saw a flash of pink another patch of tall grass. He instantly quick attacked towards it, nosing through the grass to try and uncover whatever Pokemon was hiding

Alya smiled and she nodded "oh cool i thought you said she was a baker i must have got confused " she said with a smile and she chuckled "so where are we going now" she asked.

Ker gasped and he caught her and he smiled "be careful"

"Alright then. Do you want the pokeballs and bag that are supplied to you," The professor smiled as she moved to grab the equipment given to the trainers. She smiled and offered it to Ken.

Mix nodded and raced after, curious of what he was chasing. She ran ahead of him, pressing her nose to the ground as she checked for scents.

Minty nodded and fixed herself before smiling mischievously. She got off of Ker and smirked, "let's go pull some pranks"!

Pushing the grass aside, Iricent's head dropped at seeing it was a different type of Pokemon, not a Flabebe like he'd been hoping. After seeing it, his sense of smell kicked in, and his eyes widened. Hey, I know about this Pokemon! That tyranitar told me about them. Swirlix, I think. And they're apparently one of the best delicacies in the wild you can find! He thought excitedly. Iricent then shot towards it, horn glowing white, and drove it straight into the cotten candy Pokemon

Ken received the equipment from the professor and turned around. "Thank you professor, I'll be on my way." He said as he walked out. When he was outside, he let his Wooper out its poke ball. "Hey there little guy, welcome to my team." He said. Wooper smiled.

Mix Tackled him and growled lowly. She stepped between the injured pokemon and her friend. Her hackles raised and she snarled angrily. The lillipup looking at him with scared and angry eyes.

Alice looked around as she stunk the tent down and put it into her bag. She was confused because she couldn't see her tiny canine.

"You are hurting her for no reason! You just attacked her, back off," ux barked and growled, pressing her ears back as she bared her teeth and tried to act tough as she defended the fairy type.

Alice whistled as she tried to call her Pokemon back to her, looking around as she started to get worried.

"Well, of course. I need to eat. But I try to do it as quickly as possible. No need to make them suffer." The Absol was now looking annoyed, and began to walk towards the two, slowly, with his horn glowing white

"No! You have already eaten! Go have some pokefood," Mix growled and fluffed her fur up. She snarled, letting the swirlix run away as she blocked him with herself. Her ears pressed back and she looked at him with scared eyes.

"Baby doll eyes. I really need to find a way to resist them." Iricent muttered to himself, as he walked back towards what was left of the camp.

The lillipup ran after him and bumped into the back of his legs before moving around him and racing toward her trainer. She was picked up and started to whine happily.

Ker watched the two and he sighed and he ran over to Mix and he sighed " You ok" he asked with a smile and he sat beside her "You did good ...protecting that pokemon"

"Thanks but I kinda feel bad now," mix sighed as she looked over at Iricent and walked over to him, whining softly and bowing her head in apology. She pressed against the side of his leg and whined louder, wanting to apologize.

Alice smiled when she found her Pokemon and got ready, putting the fire out as she stretched and got ready to start on their way again.