• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
I must admit, when I first got a 404 I spent like three whole minutes watching that Weedle.

This is probably bad.

A few thoughts:

My insides still hurt and the CT scan showed nothing and asdhjklfgjkasdflkasd. ;_;

The new forum is so pretty :'D

I need to see this 404.

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
So, the website hates me. XD

I mean, seriously, when I was wiki editor it took so much just for me to get my verification email. And similar things happened this time.

I love my life <<

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
Yeah, my account is having a minor rebellion. It also took me forever to manage to log on yesterday XD

Yayz, I iz getting a new tablet fer my birf dae :D *shot*

But as soon as I get one, I'm going to practice, and finally make some non school doodle arts :D

Demelza

Eevee Tamer
Staff member
New laptop for Christmas yay. So sick of none of the anime sites working when I wanna watch some new shows. D:<

Back to the humpin' Weedle, I have looked at it for quite some time now x.x

Also, can I check recent replies to my posts like before?

O0 Lolafro.

Anywho, I pretty much busted my USB dealio for my mouse. Still works, just bent up and weird. Note: Do not shove lappy into bag with that still on :X

Gah. I'm so sick. I actually went to school today, and it made all the good stuff seem so, so bad. Now I'm home, and I have no chicken flavored ramen.

Life is officially a bitch.

Figured I'd give you folks a quick update (for anyone who actually cares/knows what I'm talking about)

First. LoN, thank you for your lovely (literally) tweet.

Second. Around seven (19:00) I went to the ER thinkin' my appendix was melting and that was why I've been sick for the past week. Nope. An ultrasound showed it wasn't that. They sent me home at around midnight, and I'm going in for a HIDA scan tomorrow, which will show them a clearer picture of my gallbladder. Hopefully it'll lead to some answers.

...anyway, this might not be exaclty what this thread was intended for, but I couldnt really think of anywhere else to put this, and...yeah. Sorry. Hope you all have great weekends, and hopefully I'll see you before that ^^;;

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
*Hugs Cody*

I hope they can figure out what the problem is soon so that you can start recovering. :)

Anyways, my thoughts at the moment: the work year has just started and already we're having computer problems with our brand new computers. Sometimes I hate technology.

Thought right now: What's wrong with me ;_;
Read: the tests all came back negative, and the pain isn't as bad. But still. This is gettin' ridiculous.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Cody said:
Thought right now: What's wrong with me ;_;
Read: the tests all came back negative, and the pain isn't as bad. But still. This is gettin' ridiculous.

Hrm. A couple of summers ago I developed this really nasty pain in my side that wouldn't go away for days (about 2-3 weeks), and my doctors couldn't figure out what was causing it either. Lying down to sleep was a nightmare because it hurt so much. The pain finally did go away without invasive treatment, but I had to stick to my Advil gel caps religiously just to get through each day. I think it was a bad muscular pain, but I really have no idea what caused it.

I hope it finally goes away for you, and sorry to hear that you still don't have any answers. It sucks not having any clues to what's going on. =/

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Drinking your favorite beverage while ill = win~

Until your nose gets all stuffy and you can't taste it anymore. :<

Gosh I hate being sick...

Mr.RMA

Magearna before it was cool
My sister's sick, my friends are sick, my fellow charmsians are getting sick...it's only a matter of time before it comes for me

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Oh, since I won't have time to post this tomorrow because of super-strict schedule...

OMG COUSIN'S WEDDING TOMORROW~ Meaning I'll be Chicago for pretty much the whole weekend. XD Might also be doing some sorta-maybe college visits, if there's any Charmsians who're college students in Chicago that care *coughRedcough*

D: Why Tun? You are one of the most likable people I knooowww (that's IRL and on the internet :>). Liek yourself dernit >:0

But anyway, my back hurtz :< So far I'm not sick, but I'm getting a slight cough :p Maybe I won't get sick again this year.

Also, KH3D GET YER PATOOTY HERE ALREADAY!

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Seeing the Lion King again on the big screen in 3D and being able to share it with my little sisters was really nice. They don't make animated films like that anymore.~

Is everybody getting sick now? Damn. It's a conspiracy, I tell you! A conspiracy to wipe out all the cool people in the world!

Also, reversing the polarity of all the excess energy from the past five days and turning it into a really long sleeping session is win. I actually feel rested now.

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
"A peanut sat on the railroad track
Its heart was all aflutter
The Three-Fifteen came rushing by
Toot toot! Peanut butter."

~ Spike Milligan

My energy levels seem to have flown to Northeastern Czechoslovakia.

Fnord Fnordy McFnorderson.

I'm just pissed at someone (who shall remain nameless)who acted rude to someone, and when I try to tell them that they were being rude, they claim that I have no right to dictate how he acts, and that he was justified because the person didn't go EXACTLY by his opinion. Well, I don't have that right to, but he can do what he want, first off, and secondly, I won't just stand by and let that person, or anybody, be rude to my friends.

Sorry, I'm just pissed, and I can't bottle it in anymore >:(