• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread

Going to see the new Steven Spielberg film, Super 8, in the cinema tonight. I'm really excited, I love sci-fi movies that have equal amounts of story and big explosions.

I really want to go and see Super 8 - I should be going soon with a friend.

I'm stressing slightly over my exam results that should be arriving in the mail soon. I need to send them off to college so that they can finish the process of accepting me. I think they're going to be fine, but I'm still going to worry nonetheless.

First day of school today.

I was expecting to be woken up by my mother and then have to beat myself until I kept my eyes open for more than half a second - but I actually woke up of my own accord and got changed into my new uniform straight away. Everyone else in my house was still asleep, so I crept downstairs, made some toast, buttered it and put jam on it. And eat it. And stuff.

As I was leaving I had to try my hardest to avoid my cat, because I was terribly scared of getting cat fur aaaallll over my new trousers. I also lost my timetable. But that's not the point.

I wasn't nervous about it at all to start with, but half way there in the car my stomach suddenly decided that it was time to learn breakdancing. It wasn't a very good feeling. In school it wasn't too bad - I got lost at like every period change - but that was to be expected, right? ... right? D:
I never really spoke to many people I don't already know, but that's the usual. I tracked down the girl my brother wants me to meet but I'm horribly shy and awkward and I just couldn't push myself to go over there and speak to her. My friends were like "ELISE, JUST SPEAK TO HER D:<" but I couldn't. I'm so shy ; 3 ;

I don't have any homework! They've let me off easy 8D I have a bunch of jotters for this year- waitno, I did sorta have homework. Our French teacher basically said "let's have a contest to see who can decorate the front of their jotter in the nicest, Frenchest way!" (not in those exact words, but you know) so I done that. I basically made it into a French restaurant and made the bit with my name, class and teacher into a blackboard. ... yeeeep.

Did I mention that I'm in a registration class with (a boy who looks remarkably like) David Bowie? That's cool.

Tomorrow my dad's dropping me off at Lauren's house and we're walking to school from there, so that'll be fun. And I'm walking back to her house after school. I'm super happy that I have at least a couple people I know in each class; a couple people that I actually like, that is, so that's cool. Yup yup.

blooooooooo.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tun's school started on a Wednesday?

Why am I not more nervous for college? Isn't it hard or something? Well, as I say to everyone who asks me how I feel about it, it ain't high school and that's all that matters right now. You guys will probably see the psychotic breakdown I'll have here :p.

*watching A Clockwork Orange*

Hmm, maybe I shouldn't stare at that woman's boobs. *camera angle changes* Okay now I'm SUPPOSED to stare at her boobs.

I just got back from school orientation. It was possibly one of the most fun things I did this summer~

My teachers are super nice. I didn't do much with my Math and Science teachers though, but they are still awesome. My Homeroom/Language Arts and my Social Studies teachers are possibly the best teachers I've had ever. The first one is funny and she encourages you to get out of your seat to tell her something, and then my Social Studies teacher loves chocolate and video games :'D

I'm so happy about my main class. I'm with my best friends for pretty much every class, there's some other kids from elementary school, and there's no one overly annoying in my class. I was worried that I was going to have all the dumb popular people in my class. The only bad part is that my stair buddy's not on my Team D:

I'm still scared about starting school on Monday. I'm probably going to get lost or have my locker get stuck or something :C

I'm going to a Birthday party tomorrow!

Do you know what the only catch is?

I'm going to be the only guy there.

Awwwwwwwkwaaaaaaaaaaaaard...

(I'm getting the Birthday Girl a Yoshi plush and a sticker sheet)

I just finished my water-sports course today ^^. T'was great fun c:
I actually managed to windsurf a bit :'D. I even (inadvertently) did a 360!

It was amazing :'D

6501992c-f4aa-40b5-92de-9596a1774c93.jpg

Now here's a religion I would be glad to follow.

(Managed to sneak on for a bit, I'll truly be back tomorrow or in two day's time.)

So. School starts Thursday. I'm a bit scared, but meh.

Also I'm finally back hooooome~ I'll probably upload a few photos from our trip to Sweden tomorrow. I say, in four days, we saw a lot!
Also I spend the rest of my summer in Lithuania's most beautiful corner. Makes me happy.

Doctor Oak

Staff member
Overlord
Registered with medical practice down the road a couple of weeks ago. Got given a first appointment date of 30th September and that was that.

Get a letter today saying I'd missed my appointment and that they weren't going to register me as a result.

Cue me calling up to enquire if Time Travel had been invented in the space of those few weeks and being told that the appointment was meant to be the 30th August, not September. I point out that I was told September by the receptionist, asked twice to confirm this and was told yes both times. Then, when told that I "was given written confirmation of the appointment" duly point out that, no. No I was not. At any point.

The end response is "Well, you'll have to register somewhere else. We can't do anything about it." At which point, they're 10 seconds away from me marching down to the clinic myself and ramming the phone down the bitch's throat.

I suppress that feeling to demand talking to someone else who can do something about it, and get given the name of some poor woman in the office that will feel my fiery wrath in letter form tomorrow.

Really, were it not for the fact of convenience, I would be following their advice and going elsewhere on principle after this appalling treatment. But when it's literally around the corner, there's no way I'm going to give up and end up having to travel all the way into town or further just to go to a bloody doctor.

AAAAH my cousin asked for 10 most beautiful shots from our trip D: I can't select D: They're all pretty ♥
... Ah screw it. I'll worry about it later.
*bounces off to watch Eurobasket 2011~ ♥*

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Bicchizu kin jiyuu WARNING!
Densen yakuachi WARNING!
BLACK YEN POWER G-MAN SPY!

Yubi tsume kutsuu WARNING!
Zeikin nana chou WARNING!
BLACK YEN POWER G-MAN SPY!

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Adorable piccy. XD

It feels like I haven't had real downtime in days, but started back to work yesterday and things are shaping up to be pretty cool. And I'm getting a paycheck next week. And Star Fox 3D on the 9th. And there's a new awesome Fairy Tail episode tonight.

Life is good. ♥

I've been reading Kynim's Diamond Nuzlocke run on Nuzlocke.com, and her Byron is friggin' hilarious.

"I FUCKING LOVE FOSSILS!!!!!!!! I also happen to be the Gym Leader in this town."

Much lulz over Kynim's and Hale's Nuzlockes ;D

Luckii said:
I've been reading Kynim's Diamond Nuzlocke run on Nuzlocke.com, and her Byron is friggin' hilarious.

"I FUCKING LOVE FOSSILS!!!!!!!! I also happen to be the Gym Leader in this town."

Read All The Comics! (just because of this post)

Rolly said:
Luckii said:

Read All The Comics! (just because of this post)
inspirational.jpg

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
So I got cheated out of a day of Dream World trawling because I had a Tangela in the demo. Dammit.

Not that I care that much.

Not to my knowledge, but far back, there might be one.

Either way, Panty and Stocking OST for the win :'D

FLY AWAY NOW, FLY AWAY NOW, FLY AWAYYYYYYYY~!

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Currently sitting in an emergency vet clinic, typing on Mom's smartphone. Hoping everything wiith my doggie is okay. Kinda bored now tho. 3G is pretty cool.