• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread

• I really should post more on this site. Maybe then I'd find a person to talk to... to vent to... to share my art with.
  • I don't know what I should do when I actually do something. It wont be for a long time, but once I do get around to collage/career, what do I do?
  • I hate this stupid house. I hate that I don't have room for my things. I hate that my in-law's are totally nuts.
  • OH CUTE!! Danny goes "Grrr" When you ask him what sound a lion makes!! I must show EVERYONE!!
  • I need new friends. Ones that actually like the same things as me.
  • My mom so awesome. She helps me with so much. I'm glad I can see her as much as I do.
  • I love my husband so much. I'm SO glad he's nothing like his parents.
  • OMG!! Danny took his first steps today!!!!! ;D

That pretty much sums up everything that's been on my mind today.

Day 2 of Minecraft 1.8;

Found a huge-ass underground ravine, which is awesome enough on its own; But after a bit of diggy diggy hole, the ravine turned out to have another ravine directly below it, making it twice as deep. I should really buy Fraps, just to show it off.

EDIT; Also found one of those circular cave rooms with a lava pool perfectly outlining the bottom except for the outer ring and a gigantic cave system leading to a dungeon. Toru, I love you forever for inspiring me for this world seed.

I am feeling so psyched for Mafia 3. Especially since I've started to read Death Note recently. Those books should be read at every police academy in the world. They are genious and so well-thought out it's ridiculous.

Screw the rules, I am bi-freakin winning!

In other news I feel trashed... I want to write my own stories but school is draining my energy. I need to get started on a scholarship essay, start working on an anti drug/tobacco video/poster, and I need to get started on college administration.......Gah, just when I was starting to have a cool idea for an adventure~

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Ah, mafia's started, huh? This'll be a new experience, watching but not participating...

In other news, I'm better, but the stupid cough is still trying to rid me of my voice. D: I REALLY want to sing again, dang it. ;_;

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
This has been my morning thus far:

I've tried 16 of our students' login usernames and passwords on our computer network.

Of the 16, 6 have worked. The other 10 have errored on us for one of three reasons.

There is no pattern between which logins work and which do not.

We have over 300 students.

Likely about half of their logins aren't going to work, and I have to now go through every single one of them to determine which work and which don't (because, like it or not, this is part of my job).

I'm ecstatic. :|

(But I have pizza for lunch! 8D)

Demelza

Eevee Tamer
Staff member
Blown up our school mics for recording the school podcast....

Also after reading Katies post want Pizza. xD

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Just when I thought I was getting better, my fever flares up and now I can't fall sleep because my head hurts like heck. D:

And the grading period is ending soon and I have a 76 in one of my classes and an 84 in another... yay for Asian parents going to yell at and lecture me. :/

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Shiny Eevee said:
And the grading period is ending soon and I have a 76 in one of my classes and an 84 in another... yay for Asian parents going to yell at and lecture me. :/

If it's any consolation, many non-Asian parents can be just as nasty. The only difference is that our school systems themselves aren't as cruel as China's. I would've just folded and died if I'd lived in that sort of environment. D:

Mr.RMA

Magearna before it was cool
It's just one AP class, just one, and I'm still struggling in it... How the hell do so many people tackle several of these courses at once?

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Blank shirts that are a single solid color are boring. There should always be something more to its design. Anything will do.

PS. - I'm wearing a darker red shirt today, one color, and it's BORING! D=<

I thought that too, Alex. xD

I'm so glad it's weekend, I had a rather busy and difficult week at school. And then to think it's only just started a couple of weeks ago |D

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Eurogamer tomorrow! Will be writing an article about all the shiny.

I do hope I get to play Skyrim.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
I will never understand why gamers insist on bashing Sony, Microsoft, or Nintendo for third party version exclusives that they played no role in making. :p

Demelza

Eevee Tamer
Staff member
Downloading an album which is gonna take ages with the current internet speed. ;_;

Will be worth it though. (y)

Mr.RMA

Magearna before it was cool
My city has gotten kinda full of itself as of late. Almost every sidewalk that leads into an intersection is being paved with brick instead of concrete, for no apparent reason aside from apparently looking nicer. I didn't think now was the best time to be throwing money around like that.

It's probably no big deal to be honest, but the construction is ruining my running routine. It's definitely harder figuring out your time when you have to count off minutes where you're looking around for a detour.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
*Eyes RMA's banner and wishes someone had created one with a Canadian theme. Hinthintwinkwink ;D

Yes, yes I did just mimic the old /me tag. I miss it! ;-;

Moving on... today work has been great. I've met so many new students and they're all really friendly (at least they are to my face). Also had the opportunity to show a shy student, who'd never used a computer before, that PCs really aren't that intimidating. She just needed more self-confidence. ♥

Demelza

Eevee Tamer
Staff member
So today it started out looking like it was gonna be awful most of the day. Stupid postman came and never rang the doorbell so I went walking to the post office in the rain. It then stop raining and the sun came out rest of the day.

Weather being mean no?

Fucking hell I feel so terrible.

I have a close friend that I really like. We've become even closer over the last few weeks, and I was starting to pic up vibes from her side as well. She contacted me on Skype, saying she had something she wanted to talk to me about. Of course, this gets my hopes up. She says it's about a guy she likes, and I am just all over the place. Then she starts talking about how they've been to the movies and stuff, and I'm like "Wait... We haven't been to the movies?" Turns out it's a completely different guy.

Shit.

I still help her as best I can. I'm too nice to do anything else, and it's probably the best thing to do, but that doesn't mean I can't feel terrible.

Thank God she only sent a message though... It's easier to hide your disappointment in text.

Thanks, Linkachu, I appreciate it.

Today was such a drag. I acted like a zombie the entire day, both mentally and physically. Didn't sleep too much last night...

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Weeds said:
Thanks, Linkachu, I appreciate it.

No prob Weeds. I wish I could say more but I haven't been in that exact situation before (or maybe I have and just can't fully remember..). I just know that stuff like this can hurt like hell, and I feel for you. =/