• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open The Pokewar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ken rummaged through the ruins of the town for materials. He found some metal and many pieces of wood, as well as tools. "I can build armor with this..." Ken said to himself.

Ken's eyes lit up like a christmas tree. "How..? How did this place not get discovered?" Ken said as he picked up a sword. "These are so well preserved..." Ken put the sword's sheath on his back and put it in. "Guess this is our new home, huh?" Ken asked.

Marona asked" why does it seem you have to kill pokemon in this world if you want to live?" She started to cry loudly. She didn't like that pokemon had to die if she was to live.

Ken sighed. "I don't know why Pokemon have to die...I don't like killing either, but we had to. They tried to kill us." Ken said. He ate a Pecha berry. "I think the poison's cured now..." Ken walked into a house with Marona. He put his sword down and sat on the bed. "I'm sorry, but we would've died otherwise..."

Vapor looked ahead at the city. She had never left the forest as far as this; she had only seen the hill in front of her. If she knew that there would be a huge town in front of it, she would be long gone by now. "Guys, don't you think they might attack us if we go in a huge group? What if they think we are on a team? Even if they don't, we should go 2 at a time. I could go with Blade first, and Ken can go with Marona. We have to. It's the safest way, even if you don't like splitting up." She said willfully, hoping they would listen. "If there are any Lucario left.."

"Blade says they all died. Besides, I think I can handle some of them. According to Blade, this is a ghost town. Perfect for us to hide in." Ken said to Vapor. "Don't worry. I'll protect both you and Marona." Ken hugged Vapor.

Last edited:
"And by the way, this town has a lot of traps, to stop intruders. Only citizens of this town know how to avoid them" said Blade putting four pistols into holster "Hey, Marona, I know place which you should like" he added and led her into the building full of plushes, pilows and toys

Marona smiled and said" it is nice. I would prefer to have someone to play with though. Unfortunately the majority of the pokemon in the world are monsters."

"Keyword, majority. Even though I've shown my bad side a bit... Good thing not everyone's lost themselves." Ken said to Marona. "Also, we could name the city Haven."

"That's nice, Ken, but I don't need protecting. And, plus, now we have weapons." She said picking up throwing knives. "Wow.. knives like these are my favorite weapon. I'm superior at throwing them, my aim is precisely perfect." She said looking at the knives as if they were like a legendary treasure. She picked them up and put them in a navy blue bag she found lying on the floor.

Ken picked up an assault rifle and two submachine guns and put them away. "Did you mean it? When you said you loved me too?" Ken asked as he picked up a pistol and holstered it. He saw a sniper rifle and put it on his back.

"Why would I lie about it?" She said as soon as he finished his sentence to make sure it didn't sound like she was thinking. She picked up a thunder stone, putting it in a different pocket in the bag. "Hey, I know a friend who would love using this. I wonder where he is now.. maybe he can come to the town like Marona said. I already know he hates both sides, so we can trust him." She said thinking about if he would agree to other Pokemon.

"I trust you, and besides, in case we have a traitor, we can take them down." Ken said. "The house I chose is big enough. Care to stay in it with me?" Ken picked up a sword with a hole in the hilt and a circular chargestone. He put the chargestone in the hole and the sword began glowing. "Huh, neat." Ken said.

"Hmm. He would never betray us. While you guys protect the city, also known as Haven," She said smiling. "I could go get him for us. The place he's staying is not too far from here. It would only take about an hour. And sure, I'll stay with you. He can stay in a different house." She said, peering out the door at the hill they were at. "We passed the exact place."

"Okay, but be safe. I can't lose anyone...else..." Ken said, hugging Vapor before she left. Ken went looked through the weapons for the next hour. "How did these weapons get so advanced...?" he asked himself.

"I knew you would trust me." She said to the newly evolved Jolteon. Before he was an Eevee, but he was way over leveled. he could never find a thunder stone, and has been searching for years. They were walking back to the city, taking about another 10 minutes to get there.

Ken found more weapons with the chargestone holes in them. He wandered around for the next 10 minutes. He saw Vapor and the Jolteon. "This is your friend, huh? Welcome to Haven!" Ken said.

"Ken, this is Shred, Shred, this is Ken." She said happily.
"Nice to meet you, Ken." He said looking at him.
"I hope everyone gets along well. And Shred, just because your an electric type doesn't mean you have the advantage all the time. You haven't seen what we've been through." She said playfully with a laugh.

"Yeah, Shred, we've been poisoned, our home's been destroyed... We can deal with it." Ken said. He then hugged Vapor, and said, "I still feel some of the pain of the venom sometimes..." Ken said.

"This is one of Vapor's friends. Besides, we can take down traitors. What'd you find that was useful, eh?" Ken asked. "Vapor says he can be trusted, but I'm on guard." Ken whispered to Blade.

Vapor walked over to them leaving Shred in the background. "You won't need to be on guard, but I guess better safe than sorry." She whispered to them. "I don't blame you for not trusting him. After all, you've never met him before."

Marona had buried herself in a pile of plushies. She was happy to have all these toys. She just wanted someone else to play with. She wondered what it would be like to be a living plushy.

Vapor led Shred over to Marona's room. "Hey Marona, you can play with Shred. He's not very fluffy, though. I hope you like having a playmate." She said to her.

"Vapor, you hungry? I can cook us something, if you want." Ken said. He pulled out some Oran berries and some Tamato berries. "Good thing I can cook."

Marona poked her head out of the pile of plushies. She stared at shred. She said" I have someone to play with now. Yay friend friend friend! I love you friend!

Vapor smiled to herself as she watched Shred walking over to play with Marona. Then she turned to Ken and said "Actually, I'm pretty hungry now that you said it. Honestly, I could eat anything right now." She said to him.

Marona Tried to crawl on shred's back. Her tail was wagging gleefully. She asked him" what should we play friend. Thank you for playing with me. I love friends.

"Whatever you want, Marona. I love games!Any of them! But surprisingly, I like fluffy things too. You're so lucky to be so soft." he said to her. I'm so excited! I can't wait to test out my speed now that I'm a Jolteon!" Shred said. (Right now I'm making an account for him)

Marona said" Do you want me to make you look like something different. I can turn you into anything. I could make you fluffy too if you wanted me to."

Vapor went outside and sat on a big rock on the hill where the sun was just over. With everyone doing something, she could lay down and just enjoy the peace of the outdoors. Soon, she fell asleep. Her light blue fur sparkled in the sunlight.

Ken began grilling berries and noticed Vapor sleeping. He picked Vapor up and placed her in a bed in his house, placing the berries beside her. "Heh... She's adorable when sleeping... I won't wake her up.." Ken said to himself. Ken saw Marona playing and went over to her. "How's it going?" He asked.

Last edited:
Blade walked to Ken "Look, I found this in caves with weapons" he said and showed him Red Orb. "I found also fighter and motorcycle". Then Blade gave Ken three golden throwing knives with rubies. "Here you have engagement gift for Vapor" Blade winked to him.

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
I can't help but notice the amount of one-liners in this thread.

Remember, according to our RP forum rules, posts should be at least one paragraph long. I must ask you to make your posts have more content, or this thread will be closed.

Vapor woke up to the darkness around her. She fell asleep underneath the sun, but she had obviously been moved. She opened her eyes and saw she was in a bed inside a house. She yawned tiredly and stretched on top of the bed, then getting up. She looked around. She had been in the house before, but hadn't seen her room yet. It was fairly big, and she saw nails in the wall for hanging stuff, but it was empty. She thought about her throwing knives. She took them out of her bag and hung half of them on one nail and the other half on a different nail right beside it. They could be very useful one day.

Ken took the knives and said, "Not yet! Or...maybe...Nahh" Ken said. Ken walked back to his house, hiding the knives. "Not now... Soon." He said to himself.

(THIRD PERSON LITTEN. Don't double post. Read the rules. We can get shut down.) Ken walked around the town, doing patrol. He had hidden the knives from Vapor and was thinking. "Heh. Good thing nobody knows where this is. Maybe the war has ended... Nah. Too hopeful." He said to himself as he laid down by a rock and began napping.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.