• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open The Pokewar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ken shot a giant Ice beam at the newly hatched Beedrill, freezing all of them. "Vapor! Please... Think of Marona. She needs you! I need you! Please!" Ken looked back at the Beedrill. "Please retreat. I don't want to hurt you."

Vapor locked eyes on the second Kakuna to hatch, getting ready to aim. She jumped and used Hydro Pump, making it fly across the forest into a tree fainting instantly. There wasn't going to be an end to her madness no matter how hard they tried.

Ken caught Vapor, knocking her out. Ken picked up Marona and ran back to the lake. "You'll thank me later." Ken looked back at the Beedrill. "If I find ANY of you following me, I WILL KILL YOU. Do you understand?!" Ken yelled.

Vapor woke up quickly, with lots of eyes staring at her. She stood up, but then passed out again. Her whole body was exposed; the Beedrill could do anything they wanted with her.

Ken saw the Kakuna die, and gained his control back. "W-what have we done..." Ken began to run with Vapor and Marona. He ran up into a tree and hid there, the Beedrill not detecting them. "Vapor. Wake up."

All the Beedrill got angry, and they surrounded Vapor, rage burning in their eyes. Little Weedles surround Vapor under the Beedrill, growling. The air was mixed with : "BeedrrWeeBeDllleeeDrillBeeWeedleeBeeDriWee..." (how could vapor do such a thing ; w ; )

Nobody knew the com broke. She couldn't wake up no matter how loud it was around her. Vapor couldn't fight off what was about to happen next. The armor slid off her body, revealing the wound from Soul stinging her. She woke up jumping out of Kens arms.

Ken ran in and fought many of the Weedle and Beedrill off. "No. Don't touch her." Ken kicked away the "empty" Kakuna shell. "I told you what I'll do." Ken said. "Now, I'll have fun ripping you apart..." Ken said. "Boo." Ken drew his water blade. "Vapor! Wake up!"

Vapor landed right in front of the Kakuna shell that seemed to be empty. She squinted closely, seeing a Pokemon emerging from it. The sting suddenly started stinging, but Vapor tried not to show it. She picked up the shell in her mouth, flinging it further just as it emerged.

(MY GRANDPA DIED. TODAY. HE DIED. TODAY. PLEASE HELP ME. ; - ; PLEASE, I DON'T KNOW HOW TO DEAL WITH HUMAN DEATHS. I CAN DEAL WITH MY PETS' DEATHS, BUT NOT MY FAMILY. WHAT DO I DO.)

Ken froze one of the Beedrill solid with one beam. He then picked up Vapor and Marona and ran. "Vapor! Take this." Ken gave her a Pecha berry. "Critical condition. No..."(BTW i feel terrible.)

Ken hid with Vapor and Marona near the lake, in a tree. "Vapor! Wake up! We escaped. Please..." Ken said. Ken began to heal her with Full restores. "C'mon... Please wake up..."

Vapor ate the Pecha berry, making the poison slowly start to heal. She used Hydro Pump on another one of the Beedrills, just as powerful as before. It fell on the ground fainting.

(I already woke up but thats okay, and I understand that you have to express your feelings. Anyways, back to the role-play)

(My bad.) "Thank Arceus you woke up. I couldn't lose you. I-I love you, okay. Even if we don't make it out of here, I just wanted to say that. Now then, we need to either fight, or run." Ken said.

Ken picked the egg up. "What the... What is this...?" Ken said. Ken looked up and saw nothing. Ken put the egg in his 2nd bag.

Vapor was very surprised. "I-I do, too. But.. I can't run away from what we did. We have to defeat all of them right here right now. She said, firing a Hydro Pump at an approaching Beedrill, defeating it easily.

The egg glows, and a spike bursts out of the egg. The egg cracks, and it breaks apart, tons of cramped Beedrill, Kakuna, and Weedle surrounding them, which was really overwhelming. Including the ones from before, it seemed as if there were like 1,000,000 of them!!

Vapor growled angrily, hoping not to alarm Ken of craziness again. She used Hydro Pump again, defeating half of the new Beedrill. "Ken, use Ice Beam around my Hydro Pump to make a double move, that way we can beat more at once!" She said unleashing another Hydro Pump for him to use Ice Beam around. It hit and defeated 20 of them alone while Ken was charging the Ice Beam.

More Beedrill swarmed, overwhelming the duo. Many of them jabbed Manora, Vapor, and Ken rapidly, releasing lots of poison--Almost enough to kill them both within 15 minutes.

Ken used protect to block the poison stings. Ken then used Ice beam to defeat the rest of them. "Now, let's go. I'm not staying in this god-forsaken camp any more. D-do you really mean what you said?" Ken asked Vapor. Ken then looked at Marona. "You okay?"

During the battle, Blade killed many Beedrills but then the rebels approached and attacked him. Suddenly, tree fell on him. Blade was surrounded. "We are taking you to the prison, pokeunion scum" said Primeape in rebel's uniform

Last edited:
Ken saw Blade get taken out of the corner of his eye. "No..." Ken said. "Tell them you're not with the Union." Ken said to his mic. "If they take you, I can't get you right now. We're in a bit of a bind... Be careful. Over and out."

"I'm not with pokeunion, you fools" answered Blade. "Shut up!" shouted Primeape "Now you are our prisoner" he said and bound Blade. In thhe rebel's group there were Primeape, Konkeldurr and Electrode. Blade pulled out his hidden blades on arms and cut off the rope. Then he silently sneaked behind Konkeldurr and pierced his back. Konkeldurr overturned. Electrode saw Blade and attacked him with spark, but Blade dodged and used aura sphere on Electrode. It was very strong aura sphere. Electrode fell on the tree, probably killed by Blade's attack. Then Primeape attacked Blade. He hot him and Blade fellon the same tree, on which fell Electrode. Then Blade ran and slayed Primeape. When Primeape was lying bleeding on the ground, nearly death, Blade bent down and whispered: "If you will meet the Devil in the hell, greeting him, from me" and then he leftdying Primeape on the ground

Ken heard Blade. "We're near the lake. Please, no more killing today. I've had enough of blood. I became neutral to escape the war...Now we're dragged in it. Expect to be hunted down by the rebels. *sigh* At least we got rid of the problems. Just get to us, please. Maybe the Rebels don't know..." Ken said to his mic.

"Nah, I got this. We can't hide anywhere permenantly, so we need to run. Nomads. We are nomads. Last time we stayed somewhere, the forest got destroyed." Ken said.

"I'm afraid we may not be accepted. I don't want any hostility, but if you really think we can hide, lead the way." Ken said, the group following Blade. "Is there still shelter and materials?" Ken asked.

"Most of citizens were killed many years ago. Rest if them escaped and travelled through the world. Some buildings aren't destroyed, so we can hide there." We will arrive there tomorrow" said Blade gloomily

Marona said" Those beedrill attacked an innocent pokemon and made vapor mad. Still even though we were attacking someone who attacked an innocent pokemon this much fighting should not have started."She then started to cry.

"Hey, it's okay... We did what we had to do. I didn't want to fight." Ken said as he held Marona closer and petted her. "They attacked us randomly. I had to. She had to...We....Had...To..."

Status
Not open for further replies.