• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open The Pokewar

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Pokewar in Kanto has started. It's the Rebels versus the PokeUnion. Choose which Pokemon you are, and which side you fight for! Just make sure you follow the overall RP rules, and get started.
Name: Mockingchu
Species: Pikachu
Appearance: Pikachu with blue goggles (from Super Smash Bros Brawl)
Side: Rebels
Personality: Headstrong, loyal, reckless

RP: Mockingchu woke up to an explosion. The PokeUnion was advancing on Pika Grove.
"Mockingchu! Get out of the den!" Mockingchu's mother yelled. Mockingchu scurried up and out of the small hole in the ground that was his home. A Graveler lunged on top of the den, and exploded. Mockingchu was flung back into a tree.
"Run Mockingchu! Get as far away from here as possible!" Mockingchu's dad called. So Mockingchu ran.

Thirteen Years Later...
The war still raged on. The PokeUnion wouldn't stop until they had complete control over Kanto again. Mockingchu could never forgive them for what they did to Pika Grove. He'd never seen his parents since. So, to combat the PokeUnion, Mockingchu began the Mockingchu Alliance. An alliance dedicated to taking down PokeUnion. Now he just needed troops...

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
Name: Loftwing
Gender (just clarifying): Male
Species: Pidgeot
Appeareance: Pidgeot, but with brown aviator googles and some scars on his left wing.
Personality: Calm, kind, brave.

Loftwing soared through the sky. He ran away from home after the PokeUnion attacked his home, and he needed somewhere safe to stay. He had heard of the Mockingchu Alliance, dedicated to take down the PokeUnion. It sounded good to him, since maybe he could get somewhere to stay, and also have his revenge. The PokeUnion would finally pay. He landed in top of a tree to rest for a while, near a Pikachu with blue googles.

Mockingchu glanced up from the tree he was leaning on the base of. Above him was a Pidgeot.
"Hello," Mockingchu called up peacefully. He got on his hind legs and turned to face the Pidgeot.

As Draco flew from its damaged village, it sped towards a tree in the distance. The PokeUnion would catch it if it wasn't fast enough! It flew into the leaves and fell to the bottom, knocked out due to fatigue.

Name:Violet
Species:Tsareena
Appearance:Normal tsareena I guess
Side: PokeUnion
Personality:Bossy, Likes to be called queen by the small piece of the PokeUnion army she control.

Violet was helping to carry the graveler that helped destroying the place, as a Goodra from her army arrived worried. "Sorry miss, but a small pikachu escaped, we don't have any track."
The Tsareena got angry."That is ok, get the Graveler to the camp, I will hunt him by myself." Violet started to walk in the forest looking for the Pikachu.

Last edited:
"What was that?" Mockingchu exclaimed. A massive creature had crashed into the tree. A Dragonite!
"Are you okay?" Mockingchu asked the Dragonite, while looking to see if the Pidgeot was still there. He prepared for a fight in case Dragonite or Pidgeot was part of the PokeUnion.

Name: Spike
Species: Ferrothorn
Side: Undecided, you can befriend him then he joins your side
Appearance: Normal Ferrothorn with a black toque with a pokeball
Personality: Sarcastic, wise, loves video games, is affraid of fire types and knows if he's being lied to.
Moves: Stealth Rock, (his grandfather geodude) Leech Seed and Spikes (From his father cacturne) and Gyro Ball.

Spike was watching from a distance. It looked like some orange dragon thing has crashed. He has hated the war since he can't play his video games in peace. He usually didn't even fight, just set up a bunch of traps for the opponents to step on. He didn't even know what the war was even about in the first place. He looked closer: "Phew." he muttered to himself. "Just a Dragonite, not a charizard." He went down quietly to take a closer look.

As the Tsareena heard the crash sound and voices, she came to the place, as she saw a Dragonite, a Pidgeot and...a Pikachu!It could be the one she was looking for!After that. she approached slowly and got herself hidden in a big berry bush, trying to collect information.Her only problem was that she was alone, so she could not try to fight.

"Excuse me," moaned Draco. "Help me! I feel weak and tired and I don't think I can move!" The Pikachu in front of him stared, as if trying to decide if Draco was good or bad.

Name : Danny
Species : shiny phantump
Appearance the color of the body is light blue (the body not the face)
Side: rebels
Personality:happy go lucky always tries to be positive at all times and is really mean in battle

Danny was scouting the forest for Berry's as he hears a crash in nearby trees his ghost body fly's over to the crash site to find a Pikachu Dragonite and a pigeot "uh...Who set off a bomb here"he said confused about what happened "are..are you guys rebels"

"Why are there so many Pokemon?" Mockingchu cried out, "Where do you all come from."
Mockingchu struggled to help up Dragonite.
"And to answer your question Phtanump- yes. I am a rebel. What about you?"

Name: darter
Species: slowking
Appearance: same as any but shinyer head
Personality:very smart (when it comes to stratigies)

hearing all the talking he walks over "my,my i have never seen so many pokemon in my life what is going on"?

"Well the numbers of Pokemon just keep growing "Danny said on account of the slowking 'so what are you guys doing in the Forest" he says still confused "this forest is where I've lived all my life making my own rebal base but it's still a work in progress"

"well im trying to find my lost tribe...when we got attacked we all run...eh walked away"looking around"but only 3 are alive im there king nice to meet you"smiles happily.

"Well nice to meet you,I'm Danny what's your name "he says to the slowking "do you know where the other members of your tribe are "he questioned the pink pokemon

"my names dart and no idea but i did see my friends walk..." stops halfway through "i think i hear something but nevermind that i saw them walk not to far from the town then they vanished never saw them again"

Thorn was still watching from a distance. What's going on that could attract so many pokemon at once? He was about to find out. He leaped from the tree branch and landed between a slowking and a shiny phantump. The Dragonite looked like a rebel to him. And so did the other pokemon surrounding it. "You're rebels, I can tell. Being a rebel is a combination of being reckless and brave." He looked at the pikachu. "So, what is your name? Mine is Spike. I would shake hands if I weren't covered in spikes." The ferrothorn asked the pikachu: "Now tell me what's your name? before you tell me though, you're being watched." He pointed to a suspicious bush.

(ooc please don't double post, use the edit button and have at least a paragraph of content)

Last edited:
The Tsareena gone back to the PokeUnion camp and bringed with her the Goodra and a Salandit of PokeUnion. "Prepare the bait!" As she said, the salandit layed in the ground as the Goodra keept next to it.As it happened, Violet started to run to the big group of pokemon with a worried face. "Uh, excuse me, but my friend is really bad, he got hurt by some PokeUnion soldiers!Please, can you help me?"

Spike looked at them. "You're LYING." Thorn gave them an angry stare. "You should know I don't like being lied to, Gyro Ball!" The ferrothorn got off his legs and spun rapidly at the pokemon."

"What?Im talking seriously!" Violet was surprised by the Gyro Ball, not being fast enough to dodge it, she tried to jump over the ferrothorn, but as her feet touched the top of his head she falled quickly on the ground, getting injured and in pain.She noticed the ferrothorn would be a problem."P-please believe in me!If you follow me you can see that I'm not lying, my friend salandit got attacked by PokeUnion soldiers!"

Last edited:
looking over "STOP what in the world are you doing she is now ingured along with her friend you should be ashamed"walks over to them"where is your friend ill go get them but if i am attacked i have my ways to protecting myself so no traps"

Last edited:
Spike looked at them. "I didn't expect that union to turn against one another." He said. "I'm surprised you guys haven't killed yourselves like this." He approached the salandit, he then raised his leg and fired leech seeds on everyone around that could get it. "Be honest, are you lying or not?"

Name: Quake
Species: Aggron
Appearance: Regular aggron, but has a scar runnning from her left eye do her chin.
Side: Neutral for now.
Personality: Cold and distant for the most part, everybody in her life is vanishing. She will warm up to you if she is confident you will stay, you have to win her over to your side.

Rp: Quake headed out of her cave looking for some oran berries, along the way she heard many explosions.
"When will this end?" She questioned angrily.
"Areceaus, if you can hear me, why are you allowing this?!? We should all be happy, not fighting." She screamed.

Name: Saline
Species: Buizel
Appearance: Normal Buizel
Personality: Kind, loyal, occasionally salty, and defensive of weaker and/or younger Pokemon.

"What is going on here? Can't a Pokemon swim in peace anymore?" Saline cried. The Buizel sided and got out of the water. He shook himself dry. 'Might as well see what the ruckus is this time.' Saline thought. He headed towards where the noise was coming from.

Spike was waiting for a response. "Are you lying or not?" He was draining energy from the other pokemon that were the union around him. Spike looked around, realized he had attracted unwanted attention. He saw an aggron and a buizel approach the scene.

Quake saw a poor Tsareena being held and drained of it's energy.
"Hey! What do you think you are doing?" Quake asked angrily.
"Now, I'm not one to get in other people's way, but this is just wrong!" She scolded.

ooc: Tsareena is immune to leech seed, it would be the salandit and goodra without sap sipper that would have got hurt.

Spike saw the towering aggron approach him. "Hello there." he said. "The name's Spike." He saw the hostility in the aggron's eyes. "Oh, you must be mad at me for this." He pointed to the salandit and goodra. "They are part of the pokeunion." he explained. "And they LIED to me, one thing you should never do." Spike spewed stealth rocks and spikes around the seeded pokemon. "You should run now." He glared at them.

(OOC: okay.)
"Does it really matter what side they are on?" Quake challenged.
"Yes they lied, but have you considered their motive? Perhaps they were given an order to follow, and were threatened if they didn't oblige." She was fired up now.
"How would you feel if someone on the Pokeunion side did this to you?" She pointed to the now running Salandit and Goodra.

"I wouldn't feel anything, for I can't get seeded." the ferrothorn winked at her. He turned to them. "I let you suffer enough, now run." They turned to run away. "Don't ever lie to me again." Spike jumped up into the trees, going away for now.

Last edited:
(This is my last post today)
"Ugh, thats not what I meant!"Quake screamed after him. She was annoyed by this remark.
"Why are men so incompetent?" She questioned.
"I don't see why there are sides." She mumbled as she walked back to her cave.

finnaly making it to where they where he sees them being rude to echother "my..my why do yall fight when we just need to team up if i may ask"he walks over to as he sees her walk off "well if i see yall fighting any more i will put yall to sleep"he walks off so he gets a head start from being slower than the others

"Alright, that is great.My soldiers running alway and I am still without the Pikachu." Violet looked to the place,the Pikachu was still next to a lot of pokemons, but in anger, the Tsareena still tried to attack it.As she quietly approached, she gave a quick jump to next to the Pikachu, as she lifted him with one hand, and covered his mouth with the other.Violet whispered as she started to sneak away with the pikachu. "You are coming with me."

G

Gungy the boss

Name: sparky
Species: flareon
Appearance: just a strait up flareon but more scruffy
Personality: witty and strong from living in the wild for years, never does as anyone tells hom

G

Gungy the boss

Ooc: Whoops, almost forgot:
Alliance: none, he is a scavenger

As sparky scavenged the desert for scraps of food, he heard voices in the nearby area, his body heated remarkably, but he carried on searching. After searching for hours and finding nothing, he decided to check out the area the voices were coming from empty apart from some leech seeds which he ate, knowing they wouldn't harm a fire type Pokemon, "time to carry on looking." He muttered to himself.

Name:Aquamarine
Species:popplio
Side:pokeUnion
Appearance:A young,shiny Popplio
Personality:Happy-Go-Lucky and extremely funny,Yet acts rude to strangers of the same age
I'd swim towards the water's surface as I spotted a Buisel"I must attack once I'm closer to that Buisel. Wait.....I'm too young to face them
now..." I started to train by assulting starters on the rebelion side until I evolved into Brionne"Now let's faint some rebels".

Status
Not open for further replies.