• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open The Pokewar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marona says" No need to fight we aren't enemies even if someone came to rest in someone else's home without realizing it it isn't. It is a misunderstanding not an attempt to wrong someone else. "

Name: Vapor
Species: Vaporeon
Side: None
Appearance: Lighter blue than usual, aqua eyes, or just a vaporeon to some pokemon
RP:
Vapor quickly trotted over to the hidden place in the trees. "Wow.. that was close. I almost got caught in the middle of a fight." She said quietly so nobody could here. The small clearing in the woods was the only place hidden and nobody knows where, so it's not destroyed or on fire yet. Even an explosion from a graveler would be enough to explode the trees into this clearing. "Even my hydro pump might not be enough to put out a fire that big.." "I still don't have a side, either, so I basically have no protection whatsoever." She said with a sigh. Suddenly, she heard trees breaking behind her.

Ken noticed smoke and went running, finding Vapor, and started using hydro pump to put the fire out. "W-what's that cracking?!" Ken said. "By the way, the name's Ken."

Quake nodded at the Zorua, but was cut off by smoke and the sounds of a fire near by, Quake quickly dug under ground to find the source.
"Is everybody alright?" She asked the Greninja and Vaporeon.

Vapor moved fairly quickly when she wasn't even trying. Now she was watching the zorua, lucario, and greninja. The bushes were even darker here, so she stood out more, but she tried to keep blended in as best she could.
"So there are more like me.." She said quietly, forgetting she was supposed to be hidden and not being alarming.

Vapor turned from the greninja and saw the fire. She knew it was from the PokeUnion camp, so she wasn't going to help. Both sides caused her too much trouble.

Ken noticed the Union camp ablaze. "We can't control the fire. Go! Run!" Ken picked Marona up and began running away from the forest. "I said I'd have your back, and I won't fail that." All of a sudden, Ken heard a crack and threw Marona forward, saving her from a log falling on his leg. "Hngh!" Ken grunted as he rolled the log off his leg. "Good. Not broken." Ken picked Marona back up and kept running.

Last edited:
Vapor turned back to them. She didn't know what to do, should she's trust them? She thought. Sure, the Zorua looks trusting. But any other Pokemon I see I probably won't trust, and honestly, should watch their backs for me as well. She was thinking to herself, hoping she didn't give off any vibes of what she was saying in her mind.

Ken looked back at the Vaporeon. "Are you wanting to die? Run!" Ken yelled out to her. "You're wondering on if you can trust us, are you. If I wanted to kill you, I'd leave you here. But I didn't, so make what you make of that."

Marona cried very loudly. She was shaking violently. What was happening now was giving her a flashback of how she lost her parents. She started trying to run despite being carried and having her eyes squeezed shut.

The smoke wasn't far behind her. She hasn't tried water on any thing else but a Pokemon before, but she couldn't just let a Pokemon die whether or not they were enemies. She jumped from branch to branch on trees toward the camp, disobeying his orders. Once she was at the camp, she saw Pokemon running from the camp. She didn't know where the fire was, so she used Hydro Pump on the whole camp. Since she hasn't used it since the incident, so it wasn't that powerful. She stopped the Hydro Pump and started a new one. It was way more powerful and stopped most of the fire, but the small flames kept growing.

She glanced back and saw the Zorua running, the right thing to do for her but the wrong thing to do for Vapor. There was one way to help. Vapor leaped towards Zorua, biting her by the scruff and sent her a little in the air but made her way farther from the camp. She jumped back to camp, witnessing the even bigger flames than before.

"Marona. Run." Ken put Marona down and began running after Vapor. Ken used Surf to have the wide range. "This is the source! Put it out, the fire's easier. We need to work together!" Ken said to Vapor.

Vapor thought of her backstory. She didn't care anymore. She thought she felt her scars burning, but she didn't look back.
She gathered her anger and jumped high into the air. She saw the source and let all of her madness out. Her Hydro Pump was huge, and nearly stopped everything. It was just the tiny flame that kept sprouting. She knew she wasn't strong alone, and like Ken said, they had to work together. When she landed, her scars burned furiously. She looked back and saw they were bleeding.. but it was different.. a brighter red.

A drop of blood trickled down on the grass. A stain appeared almost instantly. (What is this?) She thought in her mind.

Marona did what was probably the smartest thing she could have done. She ran towards a lake. However she seemed hesitant to get in the lake for some reason. She then decided to go around it instead. She started to walked around it because she was tired already.

Vapor felt the cloth on her tail, now in a scarf shape. She looked at the stain one last time and used hydro pump again to try keeping the fire down.

"Still don't trust me?" Ken asked Vapor as he went to look for Marona. "Marona? Where are you? By the way, what's your name?" Ken asked.

"You helped me and Marona. Of course I do. Anyways, we need to find her. Marona?" Ken called out. "Where is she?" Ken looked and saw a lake, running towards it and finding Marona.

Vapor still saw a tiny flame trying to fight the water trickles on it, and winning. If this doesn't stop, the fire would be bigger than ever. It was the farthest flame in the camp, so she used Extreme Speed to get to it, and then used Aqua Tail, avoiding the spot where the cloth was.

Ken picked Marona up and comforted her. "It's okay...The fires out.... We need to get materials, build a shelter." Ken walked back to the burnt camp. "Vapor, is anything saved? We need shelter."

It looked like all the fire was put out. Vapor sat down tiredly. The scene died down, but the ground was burnt everywhere. She noticed something.. the blood stain. It was a throbbing red, not like before. She didn't want to be dramatic, but this was concerning. She looked back at the cloth on her tail, and it was the same red.

Vapor was startled, but she answered the question, trying not to show her concern about the blood. "Um, actually the houses burned down so there is a lot of wood." She said.

Ken picked up a bag containing string and food. Ken looked at Vapor and saw the blood. Ken looked in the bag and found some gauze, so he wrapped the tail up again. He picked up some wood and began sorting it. "Perfect." Ken said.(OOC: Vapor stop double posting. If you want to extend your post, use the edit button. The rp can be taken down.)

The gauze felt nice against her fur. She had remembered when she was an Eevee, she had snapped her left leg bone and the only thing they had was gauze.
She decided to help with the wood, but she could barely pick anything up since she walks on fours. She picked up a long, sturdy piece of wood and put it down to talk. "Where are we going to build?"

"That forest did get some clearing... We build there!" Ken said, noticing that a chunk of the forest was burnt to a crisp. "I can build traps, if needed."

Vapor looked at the forest. The way to the clearing was almost burnt, but it was still there. "We can build in the clearing I was at, the trees didn't burn enough to get there." She said, getting ready to take the wood back in her mouth.

"Traps won't be needed, either, unless Pokemon come back to the PokeUnion camp. It is dangerously close for my comfort."

"Okay then, lead the way." Ken said, petting Marona. "You ready to get down, Marona? Y-you stable?" Ken asked Marona. "I can carry you more, if you still need to rest."

"There there... You're safe with me. I won't let anything hurt you." Ken told Marona, petting her head. Ken began to find nails and begin building the shelter. Ken emptied his bag and put Marona in it, cutting 4 holes in the bag for her legs. Ken then put the bag on to where the bag was against his chest.

Marona felt safe inside the bag. She never wanted to leave it. She asked" can I live in this bag? I feel safe in here. I don't have to ever leave you if I'm in here."

Status
Not open for further replies.