• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open The Pokewar

Status
Not open for further replies.
"If I know Reaper then that's exactly what he's going to do. He always has a good reason though." With that the Gengar appears from the tent and motions for the Vaporeon to come over. "Before you go, make sure you don't be to sarcastic in there. Karrid isn't heartless but he does tend to become angry quickly. Good luck in there." Without waiting for an answer the Umbreon walks off to talk with the Bannette.

Vapor padded over to Karrid and Reaper. Her first encounter with a human. "Yes?" She said to them both. "Am I needed?" She sarcastically said but not trying to be sarcastic.

"I understand you are a mutant?" the human said with a deep guttural voice with an electronic echo. He was loosely dressed in red and black. A cape with an inbuilt hood was upon his back. A lone blue gazed out from the hood. He fingered a hilt of some sort upon his hip. "Reaper has said you glow blue in the presence of danger."

"Well, I wouldn't call myself a mutant, but you can call me that if you want. And yes, I just figured out that I do glow when I am in danger." She said as her fur suddenly just started to glow the same blue, when she got a pain in her head.

(Fluffy Zorua, I see no rule against humans and unless I am told directly by the creator of this forum that my charter is not real then I will make an exception. My character is NOT invalid.)

Karrid looks at Reaper as the Vaproen started to glow. "Check the perimeters" he said the the Gengar. He could feel the sense in her head as well. He knelt down on one knee. "Tell me your last memory, where you tampered with by humans? Every Pokémon here has been tampered with."

OOC: do you see trainer anywhere in the roleplays title no that means the rules have to specifically state if you can be a human. Even if humans do exist in this world we are in a kingdom ruled by pokemon. Aka part of the world that humans have never been to. You never asked permission to have a human despite common sense saying the answer would be no.

(Techinically I'm not the human, I'm mainly the Gengar or other Pokemon like the Umbreon or the Bannette. The story is from different points of view. Yes this kingdom is ruled by Pokémon but that does not mean there are not humans. Karrid only plays a minor role but major at the same time. I want to keep him to be elusive and mysterious. If humans have never been to this world before then where did Ken get the shotgun? Humans have been here before. Gengar's group was passing through the region, not permanently staying.)

OOC:You are saying pokemon cannot invent things aka pokemon are dumb. There are many types of pokremon smart enough to make weapons like alakazam for instance. Also you never posted on the discussion or acceted. You were never in in the first place.

(I never said Pokémon are dumb now did i? And whether I didn't go on the discussion or not is a problem. Now I would highly appreciate it to leave me alone. I only have been on the website for 3-4 days and I have you detailed oriented people on my back already. Why you even got involved, I have no idea. Karrid doesn't even affect you. Please mind your own business and worry about your own mess-ups before you start oppressing a newbie. It's not even your job to say if Karrid is invalid or not. He's still valid as long as I live.)

OOC: because you are playing a human in a pokemon roleplay that is why. And the host has abandoned this roleplay. So if no one won't tell you how rude you are being to the vision of what this roleplay was supposed to be I will.

(Rude!? Listen this is a Fictional role-play! Emphasis on the word fictional!! As in fake! Not real!! Karrid gives it a good twist. He does not even come close to being rude to the vision of the role-play. My understanding of the vision of this role-play is two sides of Pokémon, good and bad, taking each other on. My team is here because they're wandering and we're assaulted by the PokéUnion by Gravellers and Gengar went to scout out to see if any other baddies were hanging around. He saw Vaporeon mutate and wanted her to come over to his campsite because he was a mutant himself like the other Pokémon in his camp. I am simply giving it a new beginning. Now go back and read your comments and tell me who's being rude okay?)

(Back to the role-play please?) "A--s... as.. a a an.. Eeevveee.." She managed to get out before she collapsed. The glowing rapidly continued in her fur.

(Gladly Vapor)
Karrid quickly scooped up the Vaporeon and took her to the medical tent. A Mismagious layer on a bed in the far right corner. He immediately tended to her pains. The same wrath he felt so many times began to well up inside of him, angry at how humans could be so cruel to a Pokémon. He remembered flashes of his past as he tended to the Vaporeon.

Ken walked back to the camp with Blade, feeling the danger. "I need to help her." Ken said. He began running towards the camp. He made it there, and said, "I don't care that I will die. I need to save her!" Ken began running towards the medical tent.

Reaper watched as the Greninja dashed towards the medical tent. He knew the Vaporeon was in there, he saw his master carry her in. "Stop him!!" he shouted as he powered up a Shadow Ball aimed a little bit ahead of the Greninja hoping that the explosion would blast him backwards.

Ken dodged the shadow ball. "I'm not letting you hurt her!" Ken said. "I may die today, but you know what...I...DON'T...CARE..." Ken said, losing control. "Heh..." Ken laughed maniacally as he fired a bigger shadow ball at Reaper. "Now you see my 'lost control'" Ken said as he began firing shadow balls rapidly.

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Dear me, Look at all the OOC blather, the mini-modding, the whining, the arguing and the general rule-breaking - including complaining about a member who was never 'accepted' into the thread to begin with when the thread is classified as Open and NOT as Ask to Join or Private, too! Not that said member is particularly helping matters with their constant arguing, out of character, with everyone around either.

This thread degenerated to the point it's unsalvagable I'm afraid. And it appears I've given it ample warning before, so... Yeah. I'm left with no choice but to shut this one down too.

Status
Not open for further replies.