• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open The Pokewar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Camén
Species: Lucario
Appearance: A Lucario with a black cape and a weapon belt with several close combat weapon's
Side: Rebels
Personality: Strong, ready for anything, fights till the death
Moves: Aura sphere, Focus blast, Bone rush, Close combat

RP: Camén heard an explosion and ran towards it. "I knew it!" he said while stopping. "It's those PokéUnion scrubs!" he said while drawing a knife from his belt. "Better take care of this!" he said.
He ran forwards in to the smoke, but was stopped by a dragon pulse. "A Dragalge!" he thought, "They have got help from Kalos now?". "He turned around and saw a Heracross using Rock smash on some Riolu's.
"Oh no you don't!" Camén shouted. He ran towards the Heracross, then he used Bone rush and the knife was turned in to a glowing bone. The Heracross blocked his attack and used Hyper beam.
Camén was knocked out. He woke up, not knowing where he where. He was chained up. A helpless Pikachu was chained upp next to him. Camén noticed his weapon belt was gone.
"Hey you!" he said to the Pikachu, "Do you know where we are?" he asked.

Ken awoke to the explosion. "Huh, what?!?!" Ken said. He looked and didn't see anything. He continued patrol of Haven. "Guess it was fireworks..."

Vapor walked out of the house. She stretched out and yawned once more. She suddenly felt excited and wanting to swim. She saw a small lake not from from here, so she went to it. She jumped in, making the water splash everywhere. As soon as she jumped in, herself and the lake started glowing a beautiful shimmering light blue. Vapor was confused, but just let it go and swam swiftly around the lake, but still thinking. Not soon after, she heard an explosion. She decided to get out of the lake and go see what was happening. She went over to Ken and wondered, seeing nothing. She didn't realize her fur was still glowing as well as the lake behind her.

"I guess it was fireworks." Ken said. "I have something for you." Ken pulled the knives out. "Will you marry me?" Ken asked while on one knee. He held the knives in a case. "I've never been happier before I met you..."

Vapor smiled. "Of course! Who could say no?" She said happily. When she looked down, she noticed she was still shimmering blue. Then it hit her- it meant huge danger was nearby.

Name: Reaper
Species: Gengar
Side: Neither works only for his master, Karrrid
Appearance: A darker, richer purple than normal, The spikes on his back are hardened and sharpened so that it could through a Geodude like butter. Brilliant and intelligent red eyes
Personality: Obeys none but his master, they both go back a long time. Attacks aggressively with incredible precision. Detests Salazzles. Always looking for a fight and never backs down from them

I see what appears to be a female Vaporeon and a male Greninja but he could always be mistaken. There are only two and I haven't stolen some good life force for who knows how long. I started thinking about my approach. I would have to avoid the Water Shuriken but that's what Shadow Force is for. I don't know what moves the Vaporeon had though. Oh well, I could take a few hits any way. I started to approach quietly using Shadow Force, I noticed that as soon as I started approaching, the Vaporeon started glowing. A bit strange but I'm not concerned. I'll have to make this quick work though, Karrid, me, and the other have been trying to get tech out of this region. We were attacked by a bunch of suicidal Gravelers once, Karrid must have sensed it though because he immediately pulled out his old lazor weapon and started to deftly slice them to bits before they could use Explosion. Some kind of rebellion or empire or something like that. I continued to approach. In a few more seconds, they'll feel the chill of death.

Vapor's ears twitched. Her fur started glowing madly. Suddenly, she started to feel pain. The same pain from before. She knew what was happening- and what would be happening forever. She was turning psychopathic. Whenever she felt the need to protect, or she was very mad, this would happen. Before long, her fur was throbbing insanely, and Vapor started to collapse.

I stopped approaching when the Vaporeon started to convulse. After watching it for nearly 2 minutes, it collapsed. I looked down and I saw the face of a mutant, another somebody who was tampered with by humans. As I thought about this I fiddled with my mutated spikes. I looked at the Greninja who looked as if he saw a ghost, he will in a second. I lifted the shroud of Shadow Force and immediately used Hypnosis on he promptly fell into a deep sleep. I then proceeded to use Hypnosis on the Vaporeon, even though she (or he) had collapsed I could tell it had fallen asleep. It's fur relaxed and the glowing quickly dissipated. Gently picking her up, I started to carry her back to our camp. I hoped that both I didn't chill her too much and that Karrid would understand.

Vapor was asleep instantly. After a couple hours, she woke up. She still had a buzz in her head.. like power was raging to get out. She tried her best to look asleep, but she wasn't very good at that, so the mysterious Gengar already knew.

I was resting on the edges of our "campsite" for about half an hour when I noticed the Vaporeon began to glow again. It looked held back though, she must be awake. I would have to take her completely into our campsite. I still don't know what I'm going to tell Karrid. “Well, well, well. Look who finally rouse from it’s beauty sleep.” I could sense tension welling up inside of it. “No need to fear, smaller one. I may be a Ghost type but I’m not heartless. I’m taking you somewhere much safer than a lone cabin. Follow me.”

Vapor jumped from his arms, but followed him anyway. She was still suspicious, but she was this far, so she might as well just see what was up ahead. She trailed not far behind. Even if she wanted to escape, she didn't know where to go.. she had been asleep the whole way there.

I looked behind my sharpened spikes to see the Vaporeon following. "What's your name? It may not matter much once we get to the official site, but I would like to get to know it anyway. My name is Reaper, I don't remember my old name." I continued to think how I was going to explain this to Karrid. Perhaps just the fact that it was mutated was enough for him to welcome it.

"I'm Vapor. And you want me for what reason? Wait. I think I know the answer. You can't tell me." She said to him easily. "And by the way, how much further is it? I'm not one for traveling." She said in a voice to annoy him. She loved doing that.

"No I can tell, we're heading to my master's campsite. His name is Karrid. You'll see many others there as well, we're kind of like a ragtag bunch. Mainly just Ghost types, you're our first Water type." He could tell the Vaporeon was trying to be annoying but he was used to annoying Pokémon. "It's not that much farther, so suck it up."

Vapor laughed in her mind. She ran ahead of the Gengar and slowed to a walk, just to amuse herself. She wondered what he would do. That got her thinking, 'What will Ken do when he notices I went off with a total stranger and okay with it? Well, I guess I'll find out soon enough.' She though to herself.

The Vaporeon ran ahead of me without speaking. I wondered what was flashing through her head at that exact same moment. "Go ahead and run if you like, the campsite is just through this trail. I wouldn't though because you wouldn't receive a warm reception. It'd be best if you waited. Unless you think you handle four or five Shadow Balls at the same time"

(JustGold third person. read rules) Ken went looking for Vapor, finding a Gengar with her. "What are you doing with my fiancee?" Ken asked the Gengar. "If you hurt her, I can and will kill you...Again..." Ken said.

(I fell like this thread is getting out of hand, a Greninja marying a Vaporeon?! GAWD...)

Since the Pikachu didn't answer, he started to try gettting out of the chains. After thirty minute's of pulling, the chains gott destroyed and Camén was free! He grabbed his wepaon belt witch was laying in a croner. He pulled out a knife and cut the Pikachu's chains open. "I sugest you run!" he said while kicking the door open and ran outside. There was a Noivern and a Sceptile guarding the door. Camén did a backflip and kicked the Sceptile, who was confused and started fighting the Noivern. "Now i gotta find my way back!" he aid and started running through the PokéUnion base.

(There's a war in Kanto with no trainers and you're judging a Greninja and Vaporeon... Really?)
"I don't know what happened! I just saw Vapor with this guy. She seems unhurt, thankfully." Ken said to Blade. "Wait before you begin striking." Ken said. "Who are you?" Ken said to Reaper. "What are you doing with her?"

I was disappointed in myself for being jumped by a Greninja. It is a Ninja Pokémon so that provided some comfort. "That is for me to know and you to find out. You may try to kill me, but I'm already a Ghost. You should respect me. I had every opportunity to suck away your life force but I didn't. I'm beginning to regret my decision!" I could feel wrath welling up inside of me. "If you like you may follow me but I guarantee, you will be welcomed with a violent assortment of Shadow Balls among other things." With that, I attempted to redeem my injured dignity and launched into the air blasting my most powerful Shadow Ball I could create and aimed it at the Pokémon who hit me with the Gyro Ball. During my assent I relaxed my mind trying to tell my master of the impending battle.

(Btw what pokemon/gender is Blade? And I hope you guys will allow me to make an assertion to the rules and continue writing first-person.)

Well the we both know how strict this stupid website is. But I enjoy it :D so I'll do my best to write in third person. I'm not good at it but I'm not gonna be the cause of you guys being shut down. Just do me a favour and try and be a bit more polite next time right?

(My bad)
Ken dodged the Shadow ball and launched his own, as well as a Dark Pulse. "Please. I don't want to fight." Ken said. He sighed, saying afterwards, "And I thought it was going to be a good day. Nevertheless, I don't want to lose my temper, so please, let us go..." He then began to back up a bit. "But, we both know that's not going to happen. Heh... I guess I can get my hands a bit dirty." Ken said, sensing his loss of control. "Last time this happened, A swarm of Beedrill died...Heh..."

Moving his back with the hardened spikes pointing towards the Greninja's Shadow Ball and Dark Pulse, both attacks exploded on contact. Threw the smoke you could see the red eyes of the mysterious Pokémon. "Your hands aren't the only thing that's gonna get dirty" the Gengar said with sheer determination and wrath in his voice. "I will willing let you and the Lucario go, but not the Vaporeon. If you choose to join me then you will face certain doom. I, my master, and my partners are not to be underestimated. Just a week ago, Karrid alone warded off a pack of suicidal Gravelers. Does that have anything to do with you?!" He proceeded to get himself between the Vaporeon and the Greninja.

"It's okay, Ken. I can handle something if I need to. I don't need to see someone get hurt. I've seen that plenty in my life. If I need to escape, I will." She said ignoring the fact that Reaper was still there and listening. "I assume that they won't do anything, if they haven't yet." She said to Blade and Ken willfully.

After hearing the Vaporeon comment about escaping, he decided too take her immediately to his campsite. The Greninja, and Lucario had no idea how close they were to being utterly destroyed. He could sense Equinox and Lillith behind the two waiting for his signal to violently end there lives.

Vapor saw two Pokemon behind Blade and Ken, but she didn't say anything. She knew they would find a w ay out of death, like they did with the Beedrills. This is what she feared- Ken willing to lend his life just to save her. She could fight back if she wanted to! No Pokemon understood that. Apparently, Water Types were supposed to be non-fighting graceful Pokemon. She always hated when Pokemon said that. She soon realized that they were practically there.

The Gengar known as Reaper spoke up "Will you join me to the camp, leave me and the Vaporeon, or fight me? It's your choice. Each choice will determine your fate."

Ken looked behind him and noticed the two Pokemon. He drew his shotgun. "Meet my end, huh? If I leave you, will she survive and come back? If she doesn't, I will follow you. Also, nice surprise." Ken said sarcastically.

"Just leave, Ken, it will be okay. You don't have to protect me from anyone or anything. I'll be fine. Haven't you seen me?' She said to Ken. "Reaper, we just have to go. I already know Ken won't back down. But don't kill him- you can make sure he can't come or something ghastly like that." She said to him without looking at Ken or Blade. "I'll be able to survive."

Ken stood down. "Okay, but come back safe." He said to Vapor. "Blade. Let's go..." Ken walked away. "Also, just so you know, if she dies, I will have fun ripping you apart. Again and again..." Ken said to Reaper and the two Pokemon behind him.

Reaper turned to the Vaporeon, "Go on ahead, follow the path. Take this and hang it around your neck. You'll be well taken care of." He then turned to the Greninja, "Whether she comes back or not is not my decision but my Master's. Fight me if you will but your shotgun will do nothing to me." He motioned to his mutated back. "You have seen the two behind you, the moment you attack, you will be destroyed. Equinox! Lillith! Come on out!!" An Umbreon and a Bannette step out of the darkness.

'Thank Arceus,' She thought to herself. "Lets go do whatever you want to do with me. Lets just get going already." She said to Reaper soon after Blade and Ken left.

"Well, that was interesting." the Gengar said. The Umbreon cleared his throat. "Oh yes, Vapor this is Equinox" "I'm not sure if this is a pleasure or not but hello." the male Umbreon replied. "And this is Lillith" The female Banette only started in silence at the Vaporeon as if she was judging it.

Vapor studied the new Pokemon. 'Umbreon.. one of my long distanced brothers, but not the same one.' She thought to herself about Equinox. 'And a Bannete as well. Another Ghost type.' She thought to herself about Lillith.

The remainder of the walk was made in silence except the occasional creaking of trees. "Those noises are from Trevenants, not very mobile but they make up for it in power. Never ever make a Trevenant mad." The forests then turns into almost an overhang. Almost like a giant domed house with a roof made of trees skillfully tangled together. A few more Ghost types appear saying their greetings. A shiny Golurk sits in silence at the opening eyeing the Vaporeon. "Welcome to my camp" the Gengar said. "Your camp?" the Umbreon retorted. The Gengar glared at the obnoxious Umbreon. All of a sudden a lone dark figure steps out from a tent. The Gengar immedielty moves towards it to have a private chat. "That's Karrid" the Umbreon said as he sidled up to Vaporeon.

"I'm guessing Karrid is the 'master' he keeps on talking about." She said to the Umbreon. "How many Pokemon live here? It seems quite a few from here." She said as a final sentence.

"Karrid is the master, he's more powerful than all of us here combined even though he's a human. How he's so powerful, I don't know but Reaper does." He turned from looking at the tent to the Vaporeon noticing how her fan accented her eyes. "There's a quite a few Pokémon here, mostly Dark and Ghost types. "There are a few others though that we've taken in. There are three more important ones though, Final Flicker, a Chandelure. Dreadnought, the giant Golurk near the entrance. And Despair, an injured Mismagious. Karrid has been doing all he can for her."

"Wow. Reaper was right. Ghost types aren't completely heartless. Not that I thought they were, anyways. Also, I have always had a liking to Dark types. They are mysterious and powerful. Just like me.." the final sentence was a whisper, even though Vapor was pretty sure that he could hear her. She sighed. "I'm guessing Reaper is going to make me meet him or something like that."

Status
Not open for further replies.