• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open The Pokewar

Status
Not open for further replies.
"They were talking about Pokeunion's base in forest, so I guess they are trying to destroy this base using fire. I tried to stop them, but I had no chance against Pidgeot, Charizard and Gengar" he said to Ken

"Are those 3 all that's there, approaching us? Anyways, we need to run!" Ken said. Ken talked into his mic, "VAPOR! RESPOND! GET OUT OF THERE! I CAN'T LOSE YOU! I-I have feelings for you, so run!"

Marona started to cry. She was worried about vapor. She was worried that she might be about to die. She was worried that her note she left would make things worse. She clinched to ken and didn't let go.

"Blade! Go to the burnt camp and look for her! I can't leave Marona and I can't take her into danger!" Ken yelled. "Take this!" Ken handed Blade a com headset. "I can talk through there!"

"We've just reached the lake, you see her?" Ken said into his mic. "She is wearing armor that I made, I may be able to pinpoint her location."

Vapor could hear everything through the mic, but she didn't know Marona threw a note. She saw blade passing by and hopped up into the tree before he could see her. The first enemy could be clear here.

"Vapor! Respond! A lucario just passed, he's with me! Get back here! Rebels are approaching the forest! They're going to burn the forest! We need you! I need you! So please, respond!" Ken said into his mic. Ken then saw a Tsareena approach and began charging an ice beam. "Marona! You okay?"

Last edited:
Marona whimpered and replied" I'm scared they might take you or vapor away from me. I wrote them a note to tell the rebels to stop being hypocrites they cause just as much suffering as the union but they are hypocrites so they are worse. I hope that will motivate them to stop being monsters but I'm afraid it will just make things worse. They think they are good Pokemon but they are really giritina's best pawns.

Mockingchu glanced around. What had happened? One moment he had been surrounded by Pokemon. Now he was... where was he?
Mockingchu struggled, but found that he was bound to a steel slab by metal chains. He began to charge electricity, but the chains weren't affected in the least.

Ken dispersed his Ice beam and ran to a tree, running up it with Marona. "Our home... Good thing I have materials on me...W-we can't settle anywhere." Ken talked into his mic. "Vapor, Blade. You alright? We made it past the lake. We can't settle for long. We have to roam, to minimize risk of detection. Unless we can go underground, we can't have a base. Stay safe, don't get detected."

Quake spotted a decideueye and heard it being a bit to cocky, so she used Metal sound on the bird and it came spiraling down.
"I suggest you don't get to full of yourself, next time, it might not be me who you run into." She glares and burrows underground to take shelter from the collateral damage going on around them.

Vapor snapped a twig off of the branch she was standing on. She threw it by Blade and said "Looking for me, Blade?" She said jumping onto a lower branch to hear better.

Ken began to create armor for himself. He put a scanner that he found in the visor. He put his com mic in the helmet. "No, but knowing her, she's fine." Ken said. Ken talked into his mic, "Vapor! Respond! We're safe. We need you to return, we need a plan." Ken looked back at Marona. "...No response...Her helmet may be damaged. I-I'm sure she's fine. She's strong. But, we should stay here. They're out there. I don't want you getting hurt."Ken said.

"We're in a tree near the river. Thank Arceus." Ken said into his mic. Looking at Marona, he said, "She was found. She's okay." Ken finished up his gauntlets and put them on.

Marona smiled happily when she heard vapor was ok. She looked up at ken and asked" when the war is over and all the bad Pokemon are gone can you find me a new mommy? I would prefer someone fluffy. It would be nice if it was a Zoroark. I would still accept a Ninetales, or and arcanine, or a lopunny. I just want a soft fluffy mommy that it would allow me to fall asleep in there arms easily."

The Kakuna on the tree close to Mockingchu started to glow a bit, and it cracked on the back. Two wet wings slowly rose out, and Soul slowly rose out, as a new Beedrill. He looked around, shocked by all the Pokemon he saw. He saw Mockingchu, and he thought, 'He left me here, just like the rest of them!' He suddenly was angered, and he flew straight towards Mockingchu, preparing to sting him. He raised his stinger, angry. "Die!!" He jabbed the stinger into Mockingchu, poison swelling into Mockingchu's body.

"You go ahead, Blade. I have to fight. That's what I came here for." She said using ice beam to block the entrance to the camp to give him some time to leave, hoping he would. She made a second layer so it was harder to break. "They're not going to see what's hitting them." She said watching the ice wall closely.

"Heh, I'll try, Marona." Ken said to Marona. Ken talked into his mic. "Vapor! You can't stay there. The forest is a large pile of ash! Everything is gone! Please! Come back! We need a plan."

Vapor ignored him. She wasn't going to run away this time.
In her backstory, she had let other Pokemon get to her feelings. She mostly hated Beedrills, because of what happened. When she was an Eevee, there was a Beedrill. It mocked her, and when she let her get to her feelings, the Beedrill stung her to show how weak that she was as an Eevee. All the other Pokemon said "It's fine, the poison will wear off." And then walk away. The only Pokemon that would help her was her mother Leafeon. She never had a dad, but she never really thought about it. Leafeon was hiding from the battle Pokemon, being the peaceful Pokemon she was, but she never came back to the forest. And Eevee knew exactly what happened.
Snapping back to reality, she saw a Beedrill stinging a Pikachu in the far distance. "Speak of the devil.." She muttered to herself. A small growl escaped her throat. She couldn't control her anger. She was about to jump off the tree when she saw her gauze on the branch she was standing on. Her scars were bleeding and throbbing. The scars were from fighting Pokemon away when she was an Eevee, as the war was just starting. Suddenly, she saw herself running towards the Beedrill in anger. "Stop messing with that Pikachu!" She yelled, shooting an Ice Beam at it.

Soul dodges the beam, anger filling his eyes. He flew straight towards Vapor, charging up a Poison Sting. He jabs his stinger into her, releasing poison. He flies back, sending vibrations to any other Beedrill/Kakuna/Weedles out in the camp. Alot of Beedrills come, along with Weedles. Kakunas...Were rolling their way there. Once they got there, they hatched. They all attack the Pokemon who attacked Soul, rapidly jabbing them with their stingers.

Ken put Marona in her bag and went after Vapor. He found her and shot an ice beam, hitting soul as he flew back."Vapor! You okay?!" Ken said. Ken looked back at soul and began firing ice beams one after another. "I will have NO MERCY!" Ken said, as he put Marona down. "HRAAAGH!" Ken's eyes were full of fury. He had lost control.

Soul buzzes, flying around. He flies towards Ken, jabbing him in the side with his stinger, releasing poison into his body. "RAGH!" He yells, releasing all the venom he can.

Vapor dodged all of the stingers except for Souls. She sends another Ice Beam, hitting Soul right in the stomach this time. Ice shatters held onto the Beedrill, making it slower, but when he flew they flew off. Her dark eyes started glowing with anger. She let out a howl, running and jumping on top of Soul. She used Hydro Pump right in its face, then jumped off with anger. "GET OUT OF HERE YOU STUPID BUG!!!!" She yelled loud enough for the whole forest to hear. She growled loudly again, aware of another attack.

Ken grabbed the stinger before it inserted and flung Soul, firing Shadow balls at the other Beedrill. "I don't take hits. I deal them." Ken ran at almost the speed of sound, attacking Soul from all sides. Ken tossed Vapor a Pecha berry and ate one himself. "You won't get away... I WILL MAKE SURE YOU SUFFER!!!" Ken yelled at Soul.

Vapor looked insane. In fact, she was. She didn't know who to attack. Those Pokemon were right, she was weird. Deep, deep inside, she was a psycho. She turned and saw ken landing next to her. Out of nowhere, she used Aqua Tail on him, hitting his head. It wasn't enough to get him even halfway down hp, but she was barely trying. She attacked all Pokemon around her with an Ice Beam, turning everything around her into thick ice.

Vapor saw all the bug Pokemon on the tree, letting out another Ice Beam, freezing some of them. She froze solid one of the Weedles just turning into a Kakuna, making it frozen in the middle of changing.

Ken grabbed Vapor's tail. "Vapor, snap out of it!" Ken said. Ken saw the Beedrill retreating. "You." Ken said, looking at the rest of the Beedrill. "I will give you ONE chance to run. Take it, or leave it. Take it, and you get to retreat alive. Leave it, and I will stop holding back."

Vapor turned around and bit Kens hand. It wasn't a Pokemon move she had, so it hurt a little more. Once she was free again, she began looking for her next victim.

Suddenly, at least 10 of the Kakunas eyes flickered towards the frozen Weedle who was just hardening into a shell. The eyes go above their eyesockets, and they begin hatching. The new Beedrills hatch out of the shells, and they join the battle. 2 of the new Beedrills jab at the iced Weedle, trying to break the ice so the Weedle can live.

Status
Not open for further replies.