• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open The Pokewar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quake spotted Marona and quickly headed over.
"Marona, are you alright? I've been looking everywhere for you!" Quake exclaimed relived. She noticed the Zorua looked content there so she left her in peace. She turned to the Greninja and Vaporeon.
"Thank you for saving her."

Vapor started to walk towards the small clearing where she always went when she thought she saw a tree break down behind her. She thought Ken saw it, and heard it at least, but he didn't look like anything happened. (Maybe it was just her imagination.) She thought. When she kept walking, she didn't notice the tree still standing.

Ken looked over at Quake and said, "No problem! She's thankfully fine but shaken." Ken said. He then looked down at Marona and told her, "Yeah, you can live in there. You'll be like a traveling buddy."

"Heh... Good thing people care." Ken said to Marona,petting her. "You were right. You are adorable." Ken walked around, picking berries. He gave Marona a Sitrus berry. "Here, you need it."

"You're welcome." Ken walked to his makeshift house, laid Marona on a small cushion and laid down on his bed. "Good thing we have a somewhat hidden house, and if we get detected, you can use your illusion powers."

Ken awoke to Marona crying. "Huh?" Ken shook her awake. "Y-you OK?"he said, holding her close. "Shh... you'll be alright. You're safe with me... Nightmare, huh?"

Marona nodded and replied" I have always had nightmares since I lost my parents. They are part of the reason why I cannot forgive those rebels and union Pokemon. I have to relive that awful memory ever time I sleep.".

"I guess you can sleep in my bed, if you want. If you need someone there for you." Ken said, petting Marona. "It's getting morning anyways, wanna hop into the bag?"

Ken began walking around the forest, foraging for berries and going to the burnt camp for materials. He found a lot of berries, a 2nd bag of string, and some scrap metal, all of which he stored in his 2nd bag. Ken then saw a buizel in rebel uniform. "Marona! We need a disguise!'

Marona turned ken into a ninetales a non alohan one herself into an alohan vulpix. She hid in ken's tails. She gave ken a rebel hat. She then said" fluffy thank you for protecting me from the union Pokemon . I wish you were their to protect my parents." She said this loud enough for the buizel to overhear. She sounded very convincing because, she was Being honest. She was mentioning things that really happened, but she left out key details like how ken protects her from rebels too ,and they helped caused her parents death. She continued" I'm Khione."

"I don't think he saw us... You can stop the illusion." Ken picked Marona up and walked back into the woods. "Thank you. You may have saved us."

Marona listen for a bit to make sure we were being followed. She then disabled the illusion. She commented" their are some members of both sides that wouldn't harm a neutral Pokemon. These are rare and half of these they do it to try to recruit the neutral Pokemon to their side.
The only way they would recruit me is if they executed the Pokemon on their side in the battle that got my parents killed. Neither side will do that so I'm staying neutral."

"Okay, but I still don't trust them." Ken said. "Hngh!" Ken grunted as he looked at his leg and discovered a gash. "Some of the scrap metal must have cut me."Ken wrapped his leg and proceeded.

D

Deleted member 227971

Name: Forest (Nickname Shadow)
Species: Decidueye
Appearance: Normal
Side: Rebels (She was on born pokeUnion, but then decided to join the alliance, to stop the war)

Forest ran as she shot another 3 arrows at a opposing hydreion, which was close to fainting.
"No one can catch me now!" She laughed as she flew of. (Unlike other Decidueye, she didn't loose the power of flight in evolution, however she's still just a grass ghost type)

G

Gungy the boss

Ooc: I will not post for a while because my notifications don't work.

Sparky woke from his sleep to find that the white and pink thing and the greninja had gone, great he thought and returned home.

Vapor was watching the approaching Pokemon. They didn't know about her yet; only Ken and Marona did. Her ears twitched at the sound of PokeUnion. She hated them more than rebels, even though she hated both.

Marona started to whimper. She said" we cannot just disguise ourselves as Union Pokemon because we know that rebell Pokemon are nearby too. We have to run. As much as I want to hurt the rebell and union Pokemon that would be stupid to even try. Maybe we could use illusion to look like arceus to try to scare them into stopping hurting neutral Pokemon. Do you think that would work.

Vapor listened to Marona. She was quiet for a long moment, and started to speak again. "I don't think anything could stop this war, but we have to try. I also don't think disguising ourselves as Arceus would work, either. You know what, I'm done hiding. I'm going to fight against both sides, no matter how hard it is. Ken, you should stay with Marona since she is already in the bag. I'm aiming for PokeUnion first, since they are the closest." She stood up and prepared for battle.

"No, it wouldn't work. Some people stopped believing." Ken said, hiding in a tree. "Vapor. We need a plan! I don't want to lose anyone...else..."

"Arceus hasn't done anything for me. Not even as an Eevee. He didn't even give me a hint about why my fur is so light blue." She said trying not so sound angry. "I have to go now." She said with a final glance.

"You're correct. People believe He has failed us. I believe he failed us." Ken said. (OOC: Stop double or triple posting.) Ken looked at Vapor and tossed armor down. "At least wear this. Be safe. Come back in one piece. Please."

Vapor slipped on the armor. It was surprisingly light, and comfortable, too. She sprinted toward PokeUnion camp, ready for the first enemy.

Unknown to Vapor, the armor's helmet had a com system built in it. "Vapor! Do you read? I built this armor myself, I included a communications system in it, or com for short. I also included a camera that can be shut down at any time on the front and back, so I can have your back from here! I'll tell you when I find something."

Ken's voice echoed in the helmet. "I'm at the camp. I can hear Pokemon in the distance. I'm going to go in a tree and I'll tell you what I see." She said peering at the forest ahead of her.

"Alright. Just so you know, It's okay to bail, so feel free to give me the signal. Be careful. Stay safe. So far that I can see, the coast's clear. Proceed with caution." Ken said.

Marona started to cry when vapor left. She thought that vapor was going to get herself killed. She curled up into a while crying. She started to pray. She did not know if arceus was real but she had to do everything she could to protect her friend.

"Marona, don't worry. I'm sure she'll be fine. You can talk to her, if you want." Ken said as he passed over his headset. "I rigged something up to talk to her, so she'll be alright."

Marona talked into the headset" make sure you come back friend. I don't want to lose one of my friends. I have so few possible friends because most Pokemon are either on one side or the other. I cannot afford to lose you.

"I'm sure she won't die. I won't let her die." Ken said. Ken picked Marona up and held her close. "I won't lose anyone else. Don't tell her, but I'm beginning to have feelings for her."

Ken heard Blade, picked up Marona, and ran to him. "What?!" Ken asked him. Ken talked in his mic, "Vapor! Fall back! Rebels are nearby!" Ken looked back at Blade, "Do we fight, or do we run?! I can't risk Marona being hurt, and the rebels...Why are they doing this?! Agh...Where do we go?!?! All our materials...Our base..." Ken said. "We need a quick escape. There's a river nearby! LET'S GO!"

Marona said" no why do both Rebels and the union have to be here. They are going to fight and do anything to hurt the other side. They won't care about collateral damage and will kill a bunch of neutral Pokemon like they always do." She started to cry. She pulled a note out of her fur and threw it in the general direction the rebels were coming from. It read" you Rebels think you are so much better then the union but you really are the same. I'm neutral and so were my parents when they were alive. My mom was killed by collateral damage from one of your Pokemon. My father was killed by collateral damage from a union attack in the same battle. Not only are you the same as the union you claim you are better then them and blame them for things some of your people do too. The union Pokemon are just monsters ,but you guys are monsters and hypocrites. I doubt this will work, but you claim to hate all the things the union does ,yet you do these things too. STOP IT. STOP BEING MONSTERS. Because I don't want me and my friends to have to fight two armies. We all will die if we have to fight you both. Also unless you execute the members of your group that lead to the death of your family even if you stop being monsters I'm still going to try to kill you all. I'm a Zorua and my parents were zoroarks.

Status
Not open for further replies.