• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Person Below Me

Shikowara

Previously Lily May
(Its Gambit from X-Men)
Uh....no

The person below me knows who this is:
Ponyo-1.jpg

I know who that is! its ya boy gambit!

in real life? no. on pokécharms? kinda... not much is going on lately...

to answer kasumi's question, no... I haven't seen that movie ergo no... (though I think I might have seen the character before)

the person below me has rolled down a hill before whether it be with a chair, a basket, a sled, a skateboard ,or simply rolling like a log.
bonus points if you have done more than one (could be something I haven't mentioned...)

no... why would you ask that?! ha!.. haha! nooo!!... okay yes!!!

the person below me has been inspired by pokémon sword and shield to go outside with a sword and shield and fight evil!
tenor.gif

Who's to say I'm not a superhero. I could have accomplished my childhood goal... yes I did...

The he person below has had a big land in their mouth before...

yes... theres food in the oven, im on pokécharms(laptop), im watching tv, im talking on the phone(speaker on so I don't have to hold it).

the person below me has watched toy story before...
bonus points if you sang along to the theme song when it came on...

Why would I dislike a pharmacy store? No?

The person below me has taken a bad drivers license photo. (If you don't have one then the person below me thinks their photo would be bad if they did)

i think you skipped a few... and yes... I havn't played it. there is a chance I wont play it. If I do it will be long after the price has dropped as im not paying full price for it... pssh nah. not any time soon... Unless they give it away massively discounted...

the person below me all about the seasoning... Seasoning is great because decent food becomes good food. good food becomes excellent food! its wonderful!

(just realized, I forgot to look at the last page before replying, replied to the last one on page 426 - I try to look nice for my driver license photos)

of course, seasoning is what makes food taste good, I add enough to taste good

person below me at times forgets to reply new replies, since they where looking at a previous page
like what I did

i've done it before... it happens. disappointing sometimes to because you want to answer the question and then you realize someone beat you to the punch...

the person below me fights defensively in video games (stuff like block, dodge, counters, ect...)

a bit in Pokemon
(Growl, Baby-Doll Eyes, Tail Whip)

person below me hates walking in the cold weather
(if not prepared, gloves, beanie, thick jacket)

do love meatballs sub, so good... too bad the marinara sauce makes the bread soggy after a bit and rips apart

the person below me will try not to overeat this Thanksgiving

sadly yes, couple of times, usually by accident
next day I had a bad stomach ache, won't go into details

person below me has had a lucky moment while being in a Pokemon battle

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
Yes, in White version I took down Shauntal and Marshall without taking damage. It really didn’t matter, but it meant none of my team needed Full Restores, of which I only could afford 10. This was pretty recent and the only lucky battle I can recall.

TPBM prefers Espeon over Umbreon.

(wow, that is lucky, mine was taking down poison type Team Skull with a remaining Sylveon, so though, somehow managed to make it, tougher yet, mine had Pixilate, so normal type moves turn to fairy, which aren't effective against poison types... at times Sylvee only knew Tail Whip, Moonblast, Draining Kiss, and Swift)

will say Yes even if I love both equally, more since I love cats, Espeon is more cat like than Umbreon
for me so hard to pick one over the other

person below me prefers Fairy over Dragons
(at least I do)

~Rinko~

Previously PrincessPika~chan
Yes~
Yes, in White version I took down Shauntal and Marshall without taking damage. It really didn’t matter, but it meant none of my team needed Full Restores, of which I only could afford 10. This was pretty recent and the only lucky battle I can recall.
. . .

The person below me hates the Unova elite four.

~Rinko~

Not really.

Yeah, well, I don't have any of them, at lest I don't think my Jellicent has those hidden power types. I haven't actually found any useful items for the Pokemon, either, unlike in OR and Y...

The person below me likes Z-moves

I only used two of them to try them out - Psychic and Fairy
ok, not special for me, so in a way "sort of, cute animations"

the person below me likes to dip chips in spicy salsa

Yes and no(mostly no). I prefer mild because its easier to enjoy my food when my mouth isn't burning. I can tolerate hot salsa but I still prefer mild.

The person below me likes the Impidimp line
(Grimmsnarl is definitely my new favorite fairy type now...)

~Rinko~

Impidimp is cute, I only like the others because of their typing though, so not really.

The person below me knows an obvious reference to make with Zen mode Galarian Darminitan...