• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Person Below Me

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
The object of this game is simple: guess something about the next person to post. If you're the next poster, say whether the above statement is true or false.

For example, this exchange might happen:

Teapot: The person below me likes pizza.
Linkachu: True! The person below me is a moderator.

And so on and so forth. I'll start:

The person below me owns a hat.

I'm pretty sure knowing a handful of words isn't considered speaking a language, but I don't blame you- German is terribly hard language to learn. I should know, my school forces us to learn it because we're situated right next to them and they are the biggest factor in our economy and yada yada.

Also, I'm afraid I've never heard of Domo :x

The person below (or above) does not consider him/herself an otaku.

I don't consider myself and Otaku, true. I might still BE an Otaku, though.

The person below has played kingdom hearts and enjoyed it.

I like listening to singing, though I dislike partaking in the act of singing.

The person below me has given a stranger a complement today.

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
... what's Queen? |D

The person below me will know what Queen is and explain to me in perfect detail what it/he/she/they is/are

Queen is a revolutionary British Rock Band which is famous for its long, multi-toned, and inspirational songs, most famously including "We are the Champions", "Bohemian Rhapsody", and "We will Rock You". It was formed in 1971 by Freddie Mercury, Brian May, Roger Taylor, and Mike Grose. The latter was quickly replaced by Barry Mitchell, who was replaced by Doug Bogie, who was then replaced by John Deacon. Currently, only Brian May and Roger Taylor are in the band, after Freddie Mercury died in 1991 and John Deacon retired from music in 1997. They have sold 18 number one albums, 18 singles, and 10 number 1 DVDs. They have sold 300 million copies of their album, making them the best-selling music-artists. Their style has influenced countless bands, including Guns and Roses, Metallica, Sum 41, Katy Perry, Lady Gaga, Mika, Green Day, and the list goes on and on.

The person below me thinks TL;DR

Nope, I've never tried it. Although I probably should.

The person below has never really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

Pandas are chubbeh, I like pandas. :3

The person below me likes tea.
feel-like-a-sir-template.jpg