• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Person Below Me

I haven't been sick in over 20 years... (allergies often and frequent sure ,but not sick...)

the person below me has can pronounce the gibberish written under this sentence in parentheses...
(yakgobatawakawakagabahahaklakalakabingbangklickklackklipclopkablamo)

I do! I want to learn chinese ,but its soooooo hard. Japanese is difficult ,but I have a much stronger grasp of Japanese than Chinese...
(I have a Chinese philosophy book(Technically I have two both autographed by the author) with chinese/English written in it. Thank goodness for that! It would still be nice to be able to read the Chinese part as well.)

The person below me has stepped on a banana peel without slipping...

yep... if I snap my fingers enough some of them will sound like I know what I'm doing...

the person below me likes classical music! speaking of classical music...great time to play some holiday music...

I have not... Ive had sore throat before... I know who kai Chisaki is... Ive even said yo before... ,but not what you said...

The person below me is so unusual even bob the builder can't even fix them...

Its japanese meaning "no"

I am kinda bored. I want to walk my dog outsidec,but it's too cold my little doggy snowball to go outside... even if she has a doggy shirt and coat on...

The person below me has eaten breakfast today...

nope. no point in making one if i'm not going to do it. Too many people are either lazy or set the higher than they can achieve. Even then why wait till new years when you can set goals for yourself literally whenever you want...

The person below me is hoping one day they will get their chance to run heir own bingo hall/laundromat/dry cleaner ,and maybe... just maybe... buying that brick house at the end of the street on the good side of town... dream big...

I don't play mafia chib... I am a mafia boss. The Godfather. The Don. I run these streets, I own this entire state. I have the entire statewide police department in my pocket like pets ,but don't let that scare you away... come by for a visit... just don't go interrupting any private business ,and you'l always be welcomed as an honored guest... (to answer your question no... I don't "play" mafia)

The person below me looks good in a polyester suit...

When I was in elementary school and highschool I watched it pretty much every day religiously...
this was my favorite show...
Ed-Edd-n-Eddy_9211.png

the person below me is doing multiple things at once now including posting on pokécharms...

speaking of multitasking I'm about to start cooking... its about dinner time here...

I like them both! but I'm kinda disgusted to the idea of them both at once... bacon with eggs is my all time forever favorite bacon combination for me!

The person below me also likes turkey bacon! its great. If you never tried it it really is. Its not as crunchy as pork bacon ,but I think it tastes just as good.

had to look up what Nagito is
doesn't come up with any Japanese condiment or ingredient, searched through the first 13 pages of results
no opinion on it as food

v - is willing to try out Natto at least one
(a stinky fermented soy bean from Japanese, they say it taste good with a raw egg and rice - too bad Natto isn't sold anywhere in Seattle, I'd love to try it)

Jayblade

Previously AceTrainerGold
It’s something I wouldn’t mind trying, but at the same time I don’t think I’d like it. It’s probably very sweet, and I’m not a fan of very sweet foods, more into spice.

The person below me comes from the UK.

I have no opinion of kochiki having grapes... does he eat them like this? If not no... No gapes for him then...

The person below me likes to eat hoagie sandwiches...