• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Person Below Me

non fairy for me, doesn't look like one, still think of it as just steel
I don't personally like it at all - too "humanoid with a weird deform thing on its back" its what prevents me from even liking it

person below me at times looks at random years on Wikipedia
especially when bored

No... Im not sure what Id find...

the person below me actually likes wikipedia...

(I like Wikipedia myself... (sure people an edit the stuff ,but other people can go back and correct it. there's bad stuff ,but good stuff too. a lot of the good stuff often has real legitimate sources to confirm it. that's my thoughts at least...)

unova is amazing I love relic castle! because fossil pokemon and the big cities and castella city and nimbasa city are so cool. the nacrene gym leader Lenora is pretty cool cause she has a museum and theres a guy on twist mountain that gives you fossils too! its so great!

the person below me also likes unova! everyone loves unova right? RIGHT?!

no... I rarely smile... as a kid I hated it because I have dimples and wanting to be a stereotypical tough guy being called cute was not. At this point in my life its purely out of habit.

The person below me thinks there feet look weird... (I don't ,but I'm running low on stuff to ask)

nah man... Im drop dead gorgeous... Always have thought that. Always will. As should everyone think that of themselves in my opinion.

The person below me has yelled "I AM HERE!"
bonus points if you get the reference...

Nope.

The person below me likes kira yoshikage's theme song.
1.jpg

not me, it doesn't rock n' roll in any kind of way, so it doesn't catch my attention
(even in Pokemon, I skip the theme songs)

person below me doesn't like 'dragging' creatures around

Yes and no! I have screamed random outbursts for seemingly no reason... but there's always a reason. One time I was on my laptop listening to music and I legit believed someone was whispering a few inches away from my right side. I flipped out and grabbed my metal sword that was next to my bed from its scabbard and was legit frightened. I screamed so loud...

The person below me has been has walked down a street at night alone before.

(When I was in high school I lived with my parents in a house two blocks away from the school and I walked home every night after football games as I was on the football team)

~Rinko~

Previously PrincessPika~chan
It's almost midday so no.

The person below me is procrastinating on a holiday picture because it'll take forever anyways.

its not a song... (he's an actor)

in the past sure... I like cats ,but they don't give me the same level of joy that dogs do...

The person below me will is very careful not to spill certain foods that may be poisonous to animals on the floor... (cause they try to eat it...)

I eat in my room alone, I don't have to worry about it, cats visit when I'm getting ready to sleep

person below me has seen every episode of "King of the Hill"

not much, I'd go in the noon times when its warmest
during the cold months.... when not working as well

the person below me likes astronomy

its cool. I don't know much about it so I rarely do research on it. I'm more of a philosophical man anyways.

the person below me can answer who is considered the father of modern philosophy?
A.) René Descartes
B.) Fredrick Neichze
C.) Immanual Kant
D.) Karl Marx

its A.) René Descartes

I rarely use butter. I've got plenty of cooking substitutes for it anyways so there really isn't much point in me getting it.

The person below me knows who this is...
tumblr_poxte7m5ou1usyygio2_1280.png

no.

The person below me has forgotten to click "post reply"
(i meant to reply to this yesterday but I didn't because I forgot to click the post reply button...)

no? I do like pouring white chocolate coffee creamer in my chocolate milk...

The person below me has punched someone in the gut before...
bonus points if you been bunched in the stomach before...

too violent in real life, I never do that, so far never will (only do in video games)
(nope either)

person below me has been to the movies sometime in November